Avengers Preferences||Request...

By tatummcdonald

This is an Avengers Preference book!! I AM TAKING REQUESTS so if you have an idea, don't be afraid to message... More

How you met
Your First Date
Your First Kiss
The First Time He Get's Jealous
His favourite activity to do with you
First Fight
The First Time He Meets Your Parents

First Make-Up

8.1K 245 88
By tatummcdonald

A/N: HEY GUYS I KNOW IT TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE THIS I PROCRASTINATE A LOT BUT I JUST GOT A MACBOOK PRO AND IM OBSESSED SO IM GONNA BE WRITING AND UPDATING MORE!! AND WE'RE ALMOST AT 2K READS OMG THANK YOU EVERYONE SABRINA AND I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE SWEET COMMENTS!!! ANYWAYS PLEASE ENJOY THIS REALLY CUTE CHAPTER!! <3

Steve:

You were laying in your bed thinking about the events that just occurred. You felt slightly bad since all he was doing was trying to protect you, but he needed to know that you can protect yourself. You were pulled from your thoughts by a soft knocking on your closed bedroom door.

'(Y/N), I'm sorry. Please unlock the door..' You heard Steve's quiet voice through the thin wood door.

You sat up from your bed and walked over to the door. You placed your ear on the cold wood and shut your eyes.

'Sweetheart, I'm really sorry.. please forgive me..' he pleaded through the door.

You squeezed your eyes and choked back tears. Steve placed his head on the door and banged on it one last time, leaving his fist on the door.

After a minute of listening to silence you wiped away your tears and opened the door. Steve was still standing there.

'Im sorry' you said as you wrapped your arms around his strong torso.

'I'm sorry too.' he said embracing you tightly.

'I just love you so much..' he choked as he buried his head in your neck

'I love you too.' you said placing a hand on his head and pulling him closer.

After a moment of silence you pulled away from the embrace.

'I don't want to go to the racetrack.' you decided.

'No, I want you to go. I know I can't always be there for you and I know that now. I don't wanna hold you back from having a good time with your friends.' he began as he took your hand in his and intertwined his fingers with yours.

You smiled to yourself and thought for a moment.

'No. I wanna stay home with you. We can do something together and it'll be just as fun.' You said smiling up at a defeated Steve Rogers.

He looked down at you and gently smiled at you.

'I like the sound of that.' he chuckled

He slowly bent down and gently placed his soft lips onto yours.

Tony:

You woke up the morning after your fight with Tony and did nothing but roll over onto the empty space next to you; where Tony usually lay when you awoke. You snuggled into his pillow and took in its warming scent before remembering the way he acted the night before.

'What a child.' You mumbled before turning over and seeing the clock read noon.

You knew he'd usually be begging for an Advil by now but you weren't going to budge. You sat up and rubbed your tired eyes until you heard it.

'What the hell?' You mumbled as a clanking of metal could be heard from down the hall.

You looked towards the door and saw the Mark 42 suit stood holding a tray of all your favourite breakfast foods.

'Morning ,Gorgeous.' Tony's voice chimed.

You looked away and tried to hide the slight smile forming across your lips.

'Baby Girl, I'm so sorry for the way I acted last night.' He hummed clanking closer to the bed.

He placed the tray on your lap before stepping out of the suit; looking more tired than ever.

'How'd you make this?' You asked looking towards the tray.

'It took me all morning.' He explained sitting next to you.

You looked at the food and felt your anger towards him flowing away.

'Do you forgive me?' He asked.

You looked at him and frowned.

'I'm tired of looking after you when you're drunk.'

He ran a hand through his hair and looked at you frowning, his puppy dog eyes showing only regret.

'I promise, with all my heart, that I'll control my drinking from now on.'

You mockingly thought for a moment before sipping the coffee he made for you.

'I forgive you.'

He beamed before leaning over and taking a piece of bacon off your plate.

'Could you grab me some Advil? I've got a raging headache.' He said leaning back against the headboard.

You looked at him before he smirked wide and spoke to his AI.

'Jarvis, get Dummy to fetch me some pills.'

You nodded your approval before sharing your surprisingly good breakfast with a still hung over Tony.

Clint:

You weren't sure where you should be walking but all you knew for sure was that you wanted to be as far away from Clint Barton as possible. Wandering the street you got the nagging feeling that someone was watching you.

'(Y/N)-' You heard a voice call making you stop and turn around.

Clint hopped out of the now parked car and ran over to you.

'What? Haven't gotten enough of my drama?' You snapped.

He sighed and ran a hand through his blonde locks.

'I'm so sorry about what I said-' He began.

'Save it.' You began before spinning around again.

'Babe, you are different! No other woman has made me fall in love, not even Nat.' He called after you.

You slowed your step before calling to him over your shoulder.

'If you love something enough it's worth chasing.'

You continued walking, not sure if he'd follow or not. You got a little ways away when you heard his pounding footsteps running after you. He got a hold of your wrist and spun you around so your lips were just brushing against each others.

'I'd run anywhere because you're worth chasing.' He whispered.

You sighed in relief knowing that you were worth that much to him before pecking his lips softly.

'Can we get back to the car?' You muttered.

'Anything you want.' He replied taking your hand and not letting go.

Bruce:

When Bruce saw you walking away he realized all he'd done wrong. Why'd he let you leave? You always cooed to him telling him he was perfect even with his green problem.

'Go get her-' Tony called from the other end of the lab.

He looked over before walking out of the lab and towards your joint bedroom.

'(Y/N)-' He called out as he knocked on the door.

He heard the beginning credits to your favourite show giving so he knew you were watching Netflix.

'I'm so sorry, Darling.' He said walking over to your grumpy looking form.

You didn't respond but merely kept a stone cold face.

'(Y/N), the silent treatment won't help anyone.' He added taking a seat next to you.

You let out an angry grunt before he brushed a piece of loose hair behind your ear and made you face him by placing his fingers under your chin.

'You're the perfect one around here.' He muttered.

You felt your heart flutter at these words before returning to your sad demeanor.

'Can you please forgive me, Honey?' Bruce pleaded.

You caved when you saw the genuine sadness in his eyes.

'I can forgive you if you have a movie marathon with me.' You offered.

'Deal.' Bruce said happily before pulling up the sheets and getting under them before pulling you close.

'I love you so much.' He mumbled into your hair as he places a warm kiss on your headed.

'I love you too, Bruce.'

Thor:

After taking a short walk and cooling off, you walked back to your house. It was a chilly, fall night and the cold was starting to get to you. You opened your front door and quickly walked in, closing and locking the door behind you.

'Lady (Y/N)..' Thor boomed from behind you.

You jumped at the sound of his voice and turned around to see him standing a few feet away from you.

'What are you still doing here? I thought you would've left by now.' you marvelled.

'I could not leave on such a bad note.' he said walking closer to you

'Its fine, I'm not mad anymore.' you said standing still.

Thor stopped in front of you and placed a hand on your cheek,

'M'lady, you are cold.' he said as he he placed both his hands on your cheeks.

'It's okay, I'm inside now.' you said waiting for him to take his hands away from your face, but he never did.

He stood there and looked at you as he gently held your cheeks. You placed your cold hands on top of his and closed your eyes to embrace his soft touch.

Thor pulled you into a hug and you felt his body heat take over the coldness in your body. Before you knew it, Thor had placed a delicate kiss on your lips and you didn't pull back.

Bucky:

On your walk home you stopped at a coffee shop to get a warm cup of tea. When you arrived home you noticed somebody sitting on your couch.

'Bucky?' You questioned

Bucky stood up from the couch and turned around to face you.

'What are you doing here?' You asked

'You said if I changed my mind about the concert that I'd know where you'd be, so I assumed you'd be watching a movie.' he said as he walked toward you.

You blushed slightly and looked down.

'I changed my mind.' he confessed

You smiled and gripped your coffee cup with both hands.

'Do you forgive me?' he calmly asked as he caressed your cheek

You walked over to the living room table and put your coffee cup down

Bucky sighed, thinking that you walking away was a no. You walked back up to him and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

'Is that a yes?' he asked as he broke away for air

You laughed and placed one more kiss on his lips.

Pietro:

After spending a while in your bedroom you get thirsty and walk to your kitchen to get a glass of water. You open your cupboard to get a glass when somebody taps you on your shoulder. You turn around to face Pietro. You frown and look away from his piercing blue eyes.

'Im sorry.' he sweetly said

You were still looking down when Pietro held out a single red rose. You looked up at him and your frown turned into a smile. You took the rose from his hands and looked between Pietro and the beautiful flower he got you.

'Thank you, Pietro.' you said sincerely.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, still holding the rose, and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

'I love you, (Y/N).' he whispered into your ear

'I love you too.' you replied quietly.

You smelled the rose over his shoulder and smiled.

Loki:

You had lost track of where you were walking when you arrived at Odin's throne room.

'Going for a walk?' Someone asked making you jump.

You spun around and saw Odin beaming at you.

'I'm sorry if I disturbed you, My King.' You said with a bow.

He merely beckoned you to follow him.

'It is fine, My Child.'

You walked with him around the Asgardian temple until he stopped.

'Loki possesses one thing that would make him a worthy king.' He explained.

You looked over and furrowed your brows at the All Father.

'You.' He concluded.

You blushed slightly before Odin nodded towards the end of the marvelous corridor.

'I believe he has come to make things right.' Odin said before walking away.

Loki pushed himself off of the pillar he was leaning on and strutted over to you.

'My Lady-' He began as he took your hands in his.

You looked down before he placed his fingers under your chin and made you look into his emerald eyes.

'I'm so sorry for the way I act, (Y/N). My father is correct when he says you are the only thing that would ever make me a worthy king; you make me a better man.' He cooed.

You felt the edges of your lips pull into a smile before you hugged him tightly.

'I love you, My Lady.' He mumbled into the crook of your neck.

'I love you too, Loki.' You muttered back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 18.2K 71
What the title says. Included are Tony, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Steve, Loki and now Pietro(I'm currently adding him to my existing pref's so if it has th...
611 10 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...
1M 19.7K 118
A bunch of preferences for the Avengers, Bucky, Sam and Loki. All rights reserved by Marvel ------- Due to this book being completed I'm no longer ta...
37.3K 398 14
Imagines/Preferences about your favorite heros •Iron Man/Tony Stark •Bucky Barnes/Winter Solider •Captain America/Steve Rogers •Spider-Man/Peter Park...