First Make-Up

A/N: HEY GUYS I KNOW IT TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE THIS I PROCRASTINATE A LOT BUT I JUST GOT A MACBOOK PRO AND IM OBSESSED SO IM GONNA BE WRITING AND UPDATING MORE!! AND WE'RE ALMOST AT 2K READS OMG THANK YOU EVERYONE SABRINA AND I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE SWEET COMMENTS!!! ANYWAYS PLEASE ENJOY THIS REALLY CUTE CHAPTER!! <3

Steve:

You were laying in your bed thinking about the events that just occurred. You felt slightly bad since all he was doing was trying to protect you, but he needed to know that you can protect yourself. You were pulled from your thoughts by a soft knocking on your closed bedroom door.

'(Y/N), I'm sorry. Please unlock the door..' You heard Steve's quiet voice through the thin wood door.

You sat up from your bed and walked over to the door. You placed your ear on the cold wood and shut your eyes.

'Sweetheart, I'm really sorry.. please forgive me..' he pleaded through the door.

You squeezed your eyes and choked back tears. Steve placed his head on the door and banged on it one last time, leaving his fist on the door.

After a minute of listening to silence you wiped away your tears and opened the door. Steve was still standing there.

'Im sorry' you said as you wrapped your arms around his strong torso.

'I'm sorry too.' he said embracing you tightly.

'I just love you so much..' he choked as he buried his head in your neck

'I love you too.' you said placing a hand on his head and pulling him closer.

After a moment of silence you pulled away from the embrace.

'I don't want to go to the racetrack.' you decided.

'No, I want you to go. I know I can't always be there for you and I know that now. I don't wanna hold you back from having a good time with your friends.' he began as he took your hand in his and intertwined his fingers with yours.

You smiled to yourself and thought for a moment.

'No. I wanna stay home with you. We can do something together and it'll be just as fun.' You said smiling up at a defeated Steve Rogers.

He looked down at you and gently smiled at you.

'I like the sound of that.' he chuckled

He slowly bent down and gently placed his soft lips onto yours.

Tony:

You woke up the morning after your fight with Tony and did nothing but roll over onto the empty space next to you; where Tony usually lay when you awoke. You snuggled into his pillow and took in its warming scent before remembering the way he acted the night before.

'What a child.' You mumbled before turning over and seeing the clock read noon.

You knew he'd usually be begging for an Advil by now but you weren't going to budge. You sat up and rubbed your tired eyes until you heard it.

'What the hell?' You mumbled as a clanking of metal could be heard from down the hall.

You looked towards the door and saw the Mark 42 suit stood holding a tray of all your favourite breakfast foods.

'Morning ,Gorgeous.' Tony's voice chimed.

You looked away and tried to hide the slight smile forming across your lips.

'Baby Girl, I'm so sorry for the way I acted last night.' He hummed clanking closer to the bed.

He placed the tray on your lap before stepping out of the suit; looking more tired than ever.