Trusting Him~ RogueXReader

By Nightfall__

How can you trust him when you can trust no one. More

A Dream Come True
Mistake
Back Home
Sabortooth
A better day
Magic
The New Dragon Slayer of Sabortooth
Mom?
Gray Fullbuster
Ice Dragon
Snow
Gone
Confession
Disaster
Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back
Continue forwards
Who are you?
Can I?
Back to School
To much
I knew it
...
It will never be the same
Gym Class
...
Tick Tock
I'm sorry
Trusting Him
Sequel?
Sequel!!!

Endless possibilities

1.9K 55 46
By Nightfall__

Sting opens the door and waits for Rogue and I to walk through the door. I try to put it off as long as possible moving ever so slightly sweat starting to fall off of my head.

"Come on Y/N we don't have all day!" Sting says excitedly with a huge grin. I sigh and start to pick up my pace. When I walk inside I see a bunch of people looking at me. Oh great they're going to eat me! I thought. I started to wonder how much time I had before they would eat me.

Someone stands up and walks over to me. He was wearing a red hat with a yellow feather. He puts his hands on my shoulders and I k ew I was going to die. Would he start with my head or hands, arms or legs? I close my eyes waiting for death to come. After a few seconds I open my eyes to see that I'm not dead. I see the guy turn around to look at Rogue.

"Hey Rogue! This a new comer?!" He asks him.

"Yeah! Her name is Y/N, L/N!" Rogue replies back.

Everyone welcome the new member Y/N!" He says with a huge smile and screams erupt from everyone. I smile with relief. They're not going to eat me! I thought happily. I shake my head, how am I still thinking that.

"So where would you like your Sabortooth mark?" Sting comes up and asks me after the excitement dies down.

Mark?" I ask confused.

Rogue walks up to us and they both show me their marks. They look pretty cool.

"Ummm...." I wanted to get one where Rogue had his but they may be a little weird. "How about on my hand?" I half say and half ask.

"Alright which one?"

"Right. Since I use it more."

"Okay there you go!" He says. I look at my hand to see a F/C Sabortooth mark on my hand, I couldn't help but smile.

Just then that same guy from early came up to all of us. "Welcome to the guild Y/N." He says with a small smile.

"Thanks." I say my smile growing bigger.

"So Master Sting what kind of magic does she use?" The guy asks Sting.

Master?! Was all I could think. I didn't speak aloud because I didn't want to interrupt their conversation.

"Well she doesn't know any magic yet but we'll teach her teach some magic pretty soon Rufus."

"Okay sounds great!" Rufus says before walking away.

Once he was out of eat shot a turn straight to Sting, "Master?!" I asked shocked. Sting just nod his head.

"Our old master just disappeared so we made Sting the new master." Rogue says patting Sting on the back.

Sting smiles and wipes his head with his hand embarrassed.

"So how about we start figuring out what type of magic to teach you?" Sting asks hoping to change the topic.

"Sounds great!" I say glad to be able to learn some magic. But what magic would I learn. The possibilities were endless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 13K 33
(Fairytail Various! X Reader) []COMPLETE[] "You're a freak!" "She's a demon!" "She'll kill us all!" A small girl lay awake in her room, wondering why...
62.3K 1.6K 53
During the seven years that your most powerful guild members were stuck on Tenrou island, Sabertooth, an up and coming guild when you were younger (n...
150 52 16
How trust could truly blind you.
162K 3.3K 40
When Lucy gets kicked out of team Natsu, Lucy makes a note for fairy tail saying she is going to kill herself, but really she goes and trains to prov...