Combustible || Teen Wolf [2]

By Ashlinized

"We stopped checking for monster under our bed when we realized they were inside us all along." -The Joker ... More

Extended Summary
Playlist.
1. Lost in the World
2. Knock You Down
3. Lose Yourself
4. R.I.C.O.
5. All of the Lights
6. Stronger
7. Monster
8. Confident
9. Holy Grail
10. Wicked Games
11. Smooth
12. Dia y Noche
14. Devil in a New Dress
15. U Mad
16. Rigamortus
17. Arsonists Lullaby
18. Antidote
19. Hell of a Life
20. Nightcrawler
Epilogue

13. The Spiteful Chant

18.9K 657 144
By Ashlinized

So the rave was a complete disaster, as if knowing that Scott had been attacked by Victoria Argent wasn't bad enough the kanima had also escaped. Scott was fine after Derek had saved him, although Derek had yet to tell me what he did to save him but I wasn't going to badger him with questions. He saved Scott, that's all that matters.

Anyways onto Jackson, being the kanima and knowing it had seem to unlock that barrier in his head and now it seemed that the kanima was in full control most of the time. During the week he had seemed to be on autopilot, although there were those moments that he did seem to snap back. They were small, but I could tell he would come back by the scared look in his eyes. Charlie and Derek both constantly reminded me to stay away from him, kanima or not he wasn't safe. After that night I had to agree although it pained me.

Anyways, as if the rave night couldn't get anymore terrifying during my ride home with Matt he had stopped at a gas station. Me being the ever curious person I grabbed his camera and searched through the camera roll. I regretted it entirely, the majority of his camera roll was pictures of me, some at school or at home. Stiles had been right about him, he was creepy.

I decided to stay away from him after that, dodging every attempt he tried to grab my attention. Also telling anyone about my recent discovery was definitely not gonna happen, there was too much going on as is.

The full moon was quickly coming up and with 3 new betas, Jackson the killer kanima, and Lydia's birthday party there was certainly a lot to worry about.

Especially since the pit in my stomach was back.

----

"You never did tell me how your date went?" Derek asked me, once again his long fingers gently ran themselves through my hair and onto the soft skin of my bare back.

I lifted my chin from his naked chest and smirked," Derek why the sudden curiosity?"

"Tonight's Lydia's party right? You'll be there and he will be, just want to know wether I should be chaining myself down tonight?" He answers causally. His expression entirely neutral although those green eyes always seemed to betray him.

I pursed my lips when I answered," Derek Hale are you jealous?"

"Just answer the damn question Imelda Drake," he says seriously, giving me a no bullshit look.

I rolled my eyes," always so pissy! It went about as good as it could have considering I spent the equivalent of 30 minutes with the boy. We kissed but it really doesn't matter since I kissed about 3 other people as well so... and you know there is that bit about him being a creepy stalker."

That last part was rushed, words jumbled up in a weak attempt at confusing Derek although that certainly did not work out. His head lifted from the make shift pillow made out of my sweater and looked at me.

"What the hell did you say at the end?" He questions.

"Chill out!" I said," so the kid took a couple of really creepy pictures of me but I'm dealing with it! Haven't talked to him since then and I plan on at the very last confronting him about it tonight. Nothing to get your little werewolf butt in a twist Derek."

"Why do you not sound all that pissed about the photos? Are you flattered?" He asks me.

I roll my eyes, "okay that's bullshit and you know it. I'm not pissed because I know I can take him if he tried anything funny. Flattered is the last thing I would say, Also, there's the fact that I'm here with you. I love you, and I wouldn't trade that for anything. Now will you help me find my underwear before Isaac and Boyd get down here for a free show."

I receive a growl in response.

"Your underwear is ripped up."

"Really Derek! And I liked that pair!"

"I did to, that's why I did it."

---

"What is that?" The one and only Isaac Lacey questioned my sort of boyfriend as he opened a chest full of what I had referred to as torture devices. But he wasn't asking about the many chains inside he box, it was the symbol embedded into the wooden then that had the curly boy curious. I noticed from a quick glance around the room that his fellow betas were also very curious.

Now I know what you all were question; what was I doing here? Well the answer was simple, we were a team now therefore I at least should try and help out whenever I could. Originally the intention was for Derek to have shown me the box I would like the refer to as "Charles Mansons' toy box" and then helped distinguish which one was better for each beta. However that plan had backfired about 2 minutes into him showing me things, seeing as how we ended up doing things not related to the box.

"It's a triskele. Spirals mean different things - Past, present, future. Mother, father, child," Boyd answered Isaacs question. Using a tone that suggest Isaac should have known this already.

"Look at you. Somebody did their werewolf homework," I murmur with a smirk, playfully hitting the buffer boy with my elbow.

"You know what it means to me?" Derek asked, impressed as well.

"Alpha, beta, omega?" Boyd took a quick guess and he was right yet again.

"That's right. It's a spiral. Reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another. Betas can become alphas, but alphas can also fall to betas or even omegas," Derek explains.

"Like Scott?" Isaac asks.

"Scott's with all of you," I remind him. Looking over at him.

"Really? Then where is he now?" He challenges.

"Trying to stop the kanima from coming and shoving its gigantic claws up your ass Bambi," I say sweetly. Slightly fed up with him already.

"Oh you mean how your boyfriend did that to your stomach?" He says back.

"Or how I'm about to do to you," I growl, going to possibly smack his face a couple of times. A hand grabs onto my bicep in that same moment, causing me to look over and see Erica is keeping me in place. Okay, what the fuck...

"ENOUGH!" Derek yells out, everyone but me jumps slightly at his rough voice.

"Scotts looking for Jackson. Don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight either. None of us will. There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal, but tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find," Derek says after a brief pause.

"So what about you?" Boyd asks me.

I smile brightly," I'm only here for the beginning. Have a big party to get to tonight. I'm just here to see you guys get the gist of it all. So here's how it's gonna go. All of you are going to wear these dominatrix styles chains and keep your little psychotic furry asses down here. And if you don't I'll be forced to find a super soaker filled with liquefied wolves bane to get you all tame."

"Good thing I had my period last week, then," Erica states. I try not to crack a smile at her joke, looks like blondie has sass. Maybe she's not so bad.

"Well, this one's for you," Derek answers her, holding up a head piece with screws all around it. I'm assuming they went inside your body which scared the living hell out of me.

"You couldn't fucking pay me enough money to put that shit on," I commented. I shuddered at the thought while Derek just hid a grin.

----

"I have to get going," I murmured to Derek, walking up to him just as Boyd had walked away from him.

He nods," you sure you'll be okay tonight?"

I nod my head," completely. It's Lydia's birthday party so hopefully it'll go as smoothly as possible. Besides I need to spend some time with her."

"If you need me I'm going to be here," he reminds me.

I nod my head and lean into my tip toes to peck his lips quickly before walking away," yeah yeah. The only danger I'll be in is when I'm irritated at the end of the night cause I can't get drunk."

------

"Pick you up at 8?"

My phone was perched on my make up vanity, speak on as I talked to Allison Argent while getting dressed.

"Yeah, that's fine with me. You planning on drinking tonight?" I asked her, brushing my wet hair back.

"Depends on how the night goes and how things with Scott go."

I sigh at her, yes I was sort of irritated with Allison at first when she told me her entire hunter family knew exactly who was the kanima but I was over it. Scott on the other hand was not, I had a feeling it was more due to the full moon but that still wasn't a reason.

"If he's not over it yet, he's being a dick," I said to her," so you told your family. We already had to deal with them and eventually they were going to find out. As long as they don't kill him I'm okay. Besides its better now we have more people handling things."

"Yeah okay. I have to finish getting ready so I'll pick you up soon."

I said goodbye and hung up, focusing my attention on the party attire Lydia deemed fit for me. There was a grey t shirt that flowed around my torso, lace beige shorts that barely covered my thighs, a forest green jacket so large that it covered the top of my thighs, and then finally my white converse. A note lay on top of the pile with Lydia's handwriting that specified I was not to touch my hair and let it be wavy as ever.

It didn't take long until I was changed and siting in front of the mirror fixing my make up quickly. There was a trace of black bags under my eyes from the pat couple of days that I easily concealed. I stared at myself, having the sensation to draw warrior markings on my face. Maybe even those black lines football players drew on themselves, something, anything because as of late anytime we went out things happened. Bad things happened... every fucking time.

It was a full night, my other eyes now matching the moon to a T and as if that wasn't enough I felt it's weight against me. It was different then werewolves though, they were always compelled to turn, even if they had control for years. For me it just felt like it was an option like a switch I had the pleasure to turn on at anytime.

A car horn beeped from outside indicating that Allison was truly here. When I looked out the giant windows I say the blue Mazda in my driveway but what I also noticed was the lack of a Porsche in the neighboring lot.

And my suspicions were confirmed.

Tonight would the the night of war.

I had no fucking clue how real that statement was.

----

I'm so sorry. This is literal shit and I want to cry because I wrote this like 3 different times until finally I decided on this. Since I've come back from vacation it's been so hard to get through this chapter only because I've come up with so many ideas for upcoming season. I guess it's kind of a good news... sort of.

I went back to only writing 30 minute chapters. It's easier to focus and I can edit easier.

This is terribly short only because the next chapter I plan on going into full writer mode. I'm hoping to having my writing mojo back next chapter because believe me it'll be a shit fest.

I'm so sorry again!

-Ashley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 845 16
[Book 2] Trust the instinct. Aria and Derek have been through a lot, and defeating the Alpha was only the beginning. Now bigger threats are coming a...
138K 3K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) ❝How do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?❞ ❝You learn to control it, not let it control you.❞ *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...
1.6M 39.1K 29
"It ain't about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward." -Rocky Balboa (Season 1) (Imelda Drake series)...
11.7K 363 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...