The Demyx Continuum: Drowning...

By jnxdsprwbvb

The second installment of the Demyx Continuum...Demyx and Marluxia's relationship is deteriorating and Marlux... More

Chapter 1: 1st Anniversary
Chapter 2: Demyx Goes Berserk and Zexion's Secrets
Chapter 3: Two New Members and Paris
Chapter 4: Trouble with the Exes
Chapter 5: A New Beginning
Chapter 6: Tragedy Strikes the Commitment
Chapter 7: Trapped Forever in the Shadows
Chapter 8: Hearing Marluxia
Chapter 9: Overcoming the Shadows
Chapter 10: A New Life
Chapter 11: The Fight
Chapter 12: Let Feeling Show
Chapter 13: Engaged to Another Relationship
Chapter 14: Demyx's Confession of Love

Read First

11 0 0
By jnxdsprwbvb

Dear reader,

This is a collection of short story fanfiction based upon events Demyx's time in the Organization 13. The characters are, if you aren't aware of this already, from the Kingdom Hearts franchise. There are characters that the author made up to keep the stories interesting. This goes for the worlds they visit as well. The author does put in game related events, but it is strictly based on Demyx. I apologizes if there is any error in her writings that do not match up to the game series in any way. This is purely from my imagination and love for the series I have for the game. She does not own any copyrights to these character, worlds, or anything related to Kingdom Hearts series.

With this said and out of the way, I hope that you will enjoy reading the Demyx continuum series and get a better understanding on my own intact of each character from the wonderful game series that Disney and Square Enix had created for gamers and anime otaku a like. My fan-fictions were written strictly for my own entertainment and apologies to those who aren't yaoi (boyxboy) fans in advance. I hope that you, dear reader, will forgive me if you are one of those people.

Thank you for reading this page first,

BVBFAN1990

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8.8K 26
When Johanna is rejected and told to run, she has no idea where to go. But her wolf does. She runs for weeks, all the while, being chased by wolves f...
88.8K 1.1K 26
(EVERYONE IN THIS STORY BELONGS TO TOBY FOX!!!!) After defeating King Spade and saving the world, the human of hometown began to miss his prince and...
892 126 24
enemies to love , a story about two enemies ended up loving each other till their death . sometimes you never know what you are feeling about the p...
18.9K 538 7
One year after Nai-Weiwei's wedding, Mei & KO find themselves still living together. After 3 years as roommates there is something everyone seems to...