His Deaf Mate

By SloaneReed

Emily Blackwell is deaf. She's lived with it all of her life, and she wouldn't change a thing. But when Emily... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Author's Note

Chapter Four

39.3K 1.1K 47
By SloaneReed

Emily

I woke up to sparks traveling down my arm. I turned around in the bed to see thtlat Evan was trying to wake me up. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, while he pointed to the door.

I sat up and followed his finger to see my mom standing in the doorway, looking furious.

'What on earth were you thinking, Emily? Your father and I we're worried sick about you. We had to wait until your sister called us to finally hear what happened," she signed angrily.

I sighed and laid back down beside Evan, who started rubbing in circular motions on my arm soothingly.

I looked to him, and he mouthed, "Are you OK?" I nodded, and sat back up, facing my mom.

'I'm sorry, you guys were so worried, but there really wasn't anything I could do about it. I was technically kidnapped.'

She glared at Evan, and started talking to him. I looked at him, and frowned. They were talking about where I was going to live.

I turned back to my mom, who started to sign to me.

'Come on, Em, we are going home,' she signed.

I tried getting up, but was stopped by Evan wrapping his arms around me. I turned around to look at his lips.

"She is staying here," is all I could make out.

I looked at the pattern of the bed. I couldn't stay. If I stayed, then I would have to be the pack's Luna. They definitely didn't want a deaf Luna.

I looked up to see that my dad had walked in, along with Sarah and Mark, and that they were having an argument over my living arrangements.

I struggled against Evan, who was not letting go, when I realized what I need to do.

"Can I have a moment alone with Evan?" I asked as well as I could without checking my lips.

Apparently, my message got across, because they all filed out, my mom going last.

I tried to get out of Evan's grip, but he still would not let go.

"Evan, I need you to let me go," I said.

I could feel the vibrations from his chest, signifying that he was talking, but I couldn't understand him.

"Evan, I can't-" I was stopped by a notebook being put in front of me.

Evan took the pen and started writing.

'If you let me mark you, we can communicate through mind link,' he wrote.

I froze. Mark me? My mom had a mark, it was basically just a bite mark, but she said that when Dad marked her it was the best day of her life. Other werewolves within a pack can mind link, but of course, I wasn't a werewolf.

I thought for a moment. Was I ready to be marked. I knew it meant that he had claimed me, but other than that I don't see the big deal.

"Okay, mark me then," I said, unsure if he understood me.

Apparently he did, because soon after I said it, I was pinned beneath him with his lips on mine.

His lips were hungry and demanding, and I loved every second of it. I couldn't help but kiss him back, and I felt my arms go around his neck, pulling him closer. I felt his tongue swipe across my bottom lip, and being unfamiliar with the action, I gasped.

He took that as an opportunity to push is tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it.

I pulled back for air, but he didn't stop. He started to kiss down my jaw and to my neck. When he hit my soft spot, I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

I felt something sharp sting my neck, but what little pain there was, was soon replaced with a huge amount of pleasure. I groaned, and he pulled away, slightly. I felt something drip down my neck, but Evan's tongue lapped at my neck, cleaning the wound.

My eyes started to droop, and I fell asleep once again in the arms of my mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 14.8K 31
When Haley Spencer moves across the country due to her mother's relocation, she expects nothing much from the unfortunate task of assimilating to a n...
36.9M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
55.2K 889 29
[So basically tanjiro was the one who became a demon, so like him and nezuko swapped roles,and everyones loves him except for-] [Kokushibo- he sees t...
1.7K 62 4
SasuSaku short stories that came into my mind at night. Crack fics. Fluff fics. AU fics. This compilation is literally my imagination going wild at 3...