Just A Fling™(BWWM Fan-Fic)(E...

By Katty_Empire

Just read, trust me it's a must. I had a description for this book, but Wattpad wanna act funny and delete so... More

Home
Welcome Back
Miami
So I Found You...
Engaged!
Meeting My Past
Say it!
Touch
Game On!
Unexpected
Unexpected Pt.2
Leaving so soon...
It's been so long...
Humble abode
Joelle
You again?
Turning Point
Wake up please...
Meeting Someone New
My Secretary
Release...
I'm Back!
I'm Back (continued)
Saying Buh Bye!
Back in My Neck of The Woods
Reoccurring Nightmare
The Man
Taken
Taken 2
Last Words

The Epilogue: The End Of A Movement

5.2K 211 12
By Katty_Empire

Kate POV

The day I never saw coming had finally came. And might I say I was nervous as all get out. Even though I'd imagine me and my Prince charming getting married, I'd never imagined that it'd be happening after what I been through. How I allowed a man to dismantle me and make me a shell of a woman, fighting off any other man to avoid being burned again.

Yet that day had came. And here I stood in front of the mirror in my princess wedding dress. Admiring the reflection of my un-flawed skin from the shoulders up. My makeup done at its finest, along with my up do that held the veil that outlined the whole look.

Anxious to see the man I was getting ready to spend the rest of my life with. The man who saved me from, the danger, from myself. The one who challenged me to no end, and filled my thoughts to no end. The man who promised me the world, and basically planned out the rest of our days together. From the house, to the six children that he wanted which will probably never happen. He was just the man that I spent no time looking for, yet wanted to spend the rest of my time looking at, being with, sharing my undying love with.

There stood behind me my bridesmaids, Kyla, Mesha, My sister, and two of my other long time friends that I managed to keep in contact with. They all stood in their lavender gown and white and lavender bouquets. And in front of them stood my two angels in their fairytale white gowns with small wings and baskets of glitter and flower petals.

"You look beautiful Kate." Kyla complimented with a wide smile. "Thank you cousin, you're the best." I said back cheesing.

"Ladies! Ladies! Get to your positions the wedding is about to start." My wedding planner T'iogo exclaimed. He was a gay a perfectionist. And I honestly loved it! I, with the help of some bridesmaids, got me and the dress out behind the others. My dear brother was walking me down the isle today and I couldn't be happier. The ceremony started and the girls slowly started to walk the isle. With each second that went by I became more nervous and it seems as though my brother picked up.

"You're beautiful Kate you don't need to be nervous, I'm sure when he sees you he's gonna faint."

"I hope not I have to get married today!" He chuckled. Slowly but surely our song, All of Me by John Legend started to be sung by John himself and we began to make our move out.

Joseph POV

I stood there anxious for my beautiful future wife to walk down that isle. You see after she had gotten to the hospital and was wide awake, I proposed to her with the ring I had bought back in Miami. Yes I had planned to propose to her, but I was looking for the right time. And seeing as though what happened was a wake up call that I couldn't waist anymore time on not having her.

Slowly the doors opened to reveal my beautiful Kate and I was left speechless by her beauty. Tears swelled in my eyes at the reality that I was actually getting married to the most, loving woman in the world. The one I couldn't deny the moment I laid eyes on her almost 2 years ago. Oh how I was ready to have that house with me, her with a rounded belly bearing my children, and the rest of our kids running around the house hoping to one day become as loving as their mother and father.

She had finally made it in front of me and I could tell she was trying to be strong and hold the tears from messing up her makeup. Suddenly she reached up and wiped away an escaped tear that I hadn't known escaped. The preacher got started with the ceremony asking if there was anyone who objected to the uniting of us and yada yada.

"Now are there any words you'd like to exchange?" He asked us. I looked to Kate to see if she had anything to say and she did so allowed her to go first.

"Joseph there aren't as many words in the dictionary to describe what you mean to me or to describe you at all. I remember when we basically at each other's throats every day of that week we all spent together in the same house. I was shocked that I even saw you again. I never thought I'd see the arrogant business man from the convention again. I admit I was hard to deal with, past and all. From the permanent scar on my thigh to the scars etched into my mind. You accepted it all and I couldn't thank you more." She finished and I wiped a tear that managed to escape her pretty brown eyes. I began,

"Kate, not once did I see happiness until you walked into my life. At first I'd deny any type of relationship with you like other women because I was scared of being scared. Scared of giving my life to a woman and having her take it and never return. I'd never seen a woman as strong as you, I love every piece of you, scars included, they make you the wonderful woman I fell in love with. The one who'll one day bare all seven of our children..."

"So not happening Joseph." She giggled and I smiled.

"Ok, maybe not seven but six..." she smiled and shook her head "I want that life with you and only you. You have my heart, my body, and my soul and woman I am glad that you're the one who get to posses it. I love you Kate Lanay Doris and I meant it so, so, so much." I heard a few sniffles from the crowd.

"By the power invested in me...I now pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Anoa'i." And with that I lifted her, dress and all to a breathtaking kiss. I was elated to finally call this woman my wife. I finally let her down as the roar from the crowds downed to only claps. We held hands walking down the isle as Mr John Legend sung a song on our way out. We made it out front to carriage that was escorting us to the reception. My baby said she wanted a fairytale wedding so I gave it to her. I'd give her the world if she wanted it.

⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⌛⌚⌛

Kate POV

The reception was in full effect. To watch our families connect and get familiar with each other was an amazing sight to see. Me and Joseph sat comfortable watching now in more comfortable outfits. Me in a white silky dress that stopped above my knees and hugged my waist, while Joseph lost his tie and his jacket leaving him in a vest, dress shirt and pants.

I had planned a special dance for Joseph after the removal of the garter belt. They had moved me to the middle of the dance floor and I listened as they started to play Pony by Genuine and out came Joseph and the other groomsmen shirtless with bowties and and black dress pants. And boy when they started to wind their hips the women hooped and hollered.

Joseph came to me and got on his knees, slowy sliding his hands up my thighs. His hands dropped to the floor as he grinded to the floor and came back up latching his teeth unto the belt. I was beyond turned on. I can't wait till he grinds those hips into me. My nasty thoughts came.

He succeeded in pulling off the garter belt and threw it back. I watched as Eddie caught it and smirked over at Mesha. Joseph didn't seem to care as he lifted me from the chair and placed kisses down my neck.

"Joseph we're in public!" I scolded climbing down. "Besides I still have to show you my gift." I pushed him down to the chair and walked to the back. I changed into my mid thigh sparkled red dress and nude red bottoms. They started to play Rocket by Beyonce and I did my performance that I had spent some time before perfecting.

I barely got through the performance with Joseph groping at me throughout the whole dance. My poor baby looked as though he was gonna explode so I cut it a little short so that he could go get himself situated. I have been off the pill since the visit and I was gonna reveal to him tonight that I was now pregnant.

"I wanted to thank all for coming out tonight to celebrate our becoming of one and I also have one more surprise..." I trailed turning to Joseph. "We're having a bundle of joy." I watched as Joseph's face contorted in confusion before registering give one of wisdom biggest smile yet. He pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed all over my face.

"We-we there's a baby in here? There a baby in here y'all we're having a baby!" Joseph exclaimed, he was literally jumping for joy. All night we got congrats on our wedding and our new baby to come. And by the end of the night I was beyond exhausted to the point where Joseph carried me bridal style out the building, the car and into the house.

We took a long relaxed bath to south the muscles and the minds of our day. We had gotten out, and layed in our under garments for bed. "I can't wait for our first baby, I hope it has your eyes, your lips, your nose, but if it's a girl I don't need her growing up looking like her mama. I don't wanna be going around scaring off those little boys when she first start school." Joseph grunted, I simply giggled at his silliness.

"Ok big boy...I just know that this baby will be the start of-"

"The village?"

"No...but the love that connects the families. I love you Mr Anoa'i."

"I love you Mrs. Anoa'i."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!
I can't believe I completed my first series! Two book completed and there are more to come so go check out my other books!
Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 475 14
Roman Reigns a.k.a. Samoan Superman has everything that he wants in his life. He has a beautiful wife named Galina Becker, and a daughter named, Joel...
34.7K 1.1K 18
Before it blows Everybody knows - Princess Love × Brock Lesnar - Started : April 4, 2018 Completed : May 1, 2019 - Covee by Sexybombshell
11K 327 28
I'm throwing you into a book and I hope you understand it. Good luck. Thank you.
16.6K 715 32
~ A Roman Reigns story ~ One day you realize it's time to start a new chapter in your life and trust that magic is about to happen. Started January 3...