Just A Fling™(BWWM Fan-Fic)(E...

De Katty_Empire

Just read, trust me it's a must. I had a description for this book, but Wattpad wanna act funny and delete so... Mais

Home
Welcome Back
Miami
So I Found You...
Engaged!
Meeting My Past
Say it!
Touch
Game On!
Unexpected
Unexpected Pt.2
Leaving so soon...
It's been so long...
Humble abode
Joelle
You again?
Turning Point
Wake up please...
Meeting Someone New
My Secretary
Release...
I'm Back!
I'm Back (continued)
Saying Buh Bye!
Back in My Neck of The Woods
Reoccurring Nightmare
Taken
Taken 2
The Epilogue: The End Of A Movement
Last Words

The Man

4.1K 195 1
De Katty_Empire

Recap
I was fixing the girl's and Kate some thing to eat when the doorbell rung.

I walked over to the door and opened it seeing a man who made my blood run cold.

"Hello Joseph."

Joseph POV

"Randy what do you want?" I asked as calmly as possible. This BASTARD was the reason why my wife, soon to be, dislikes her appearance. When really those battle scars show me how beautiful she is and the warrior inside of her. The survivor.

"Is it not getting through you thick skull business man? Kate has a daughter and they both belong to me. We finally have a chance to be a family and you're the only one in the way. God that bullet should've terminated you when you were shot so that Kate could come back to me for comfort and become mine again." Was he delusional? This ass really needed to be in a Looney bin along with Eva.

"Look you incompetent ass, you just can't seem to take a hint. Kate is mine and Kita is mine and if you so much as come anywhere near my woman and our kids that will be the last breath you ever breath." I threatened coming face to face with him. I could smell a little alcohol on his breath.

"You watch your self Anoa'i. It won't be long before you notice that this is my territory and I'm not going down without a fight." He said.

"Mhm yeah whatever, I'll be here long after you so I hope you're up for the challenge. Oh and by the way, you may wanna chew on some orbit to get a fresh clean feeling. That is if you don't want to get fired for drinking on duty."
I said smirking.

He sucked his teeth," Will do see you around Joseph." He turned to leave.

"You to Randy." I turned and entered the house and closed the door to finish up cooking. After I finished, I fixed the girl's a plate and went to take Kate hers knowing that she was out of the tub by now.

I arrived up there to see Kate laying in bed with the covers over her wearing a tank top and some short shorts.

"Babe here's you breakfast..." I trailed placing the tray in front of her.

"Thanks bae your the best and these are the best pancakes. " I chuckled.

"Um...Kate I want to spend the day with you. No kids just me and you. We could spend all day going to places and stuff. Then after that we can....Fuck until day breaks." She choked on her food and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"That is not funny you caught me off guard." She said chugging down her glass of orange juice.

"So what do you say....deal or no deal?" I said as I leaned in brushing her lips with mine, her breathing becoming ragged. I loved my effect on her.

"Y-yeah." She stuttered out. I smirked. Works every time.

"So you wanna drop them off now or wait a little while to-"

"Yes, right now let's drop them off at Kyla's." She interrupted. I chuckled at her impatience.

"Well then let's get finished with our food before we go giving away children." I said.

"Sorry." She said shyly.

"No problem amore I totally understand stand why you would want to touch my body." I sung the last part causing her to scrunched her face in disgust.

"You sound horrible." We both laughed.

"Yeah I kinda knew that, but hey...I try." I shrugged.

"Well I commend your efforts." She clapped and I stood to take a bow.

"I'm done eating." She said. I looked down and sure enough it was gone. Man she could eat and eat fast.

"You know it still amazes me that you eat so much and so fast and look like you haven't gained one calorie. That in itself is an accomplishment." She rolled her eyes and I said, "One."

"What! Wait! No!" She exclaimed.
"Oh come on you know it'll be fun." I leaned and whispered into her ear, "I promise tonight will be the best you ever had." I hopped up and grabbed her tray and walked back downstairs leaving her...speechless.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
A little later at night.....!!!WARNING RATED R SCENE!!!
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Kate POV

We were finally home and Joseph was so eager to get me in bed tonight. So here I was in the bathroom with my white laced bra and panties, with white thigh high fishnets, and a pair of white six inch heels. Damn I look good. I wonder what he's got planned.

I finally mustered up enough courage to open the door and step out. The room is dark with the moonlight spilling onto my queen sized bed. But Joseph wasn't on it, in fact I couldn't see him. I walked further into the room and heard a shuffle.

"Come." I turned to see Joseph standing beside a chair that was not there before.

"Joseph when the hell did that chair get there?"

"Seven." He counted the amount of spanks I was going to receive. Well I guess I can't ask questions.

I walked over and sat in the chair. He started to cuff my hands to the chair and I couldn't help but ask in my head. When the hell did he get these? Did he bring these with him? I was interrupted out of my thoughts when I heard a buzzing noise...my toy. What the hell he gone do with that?!?

"You've been a bad girl Kate....I think it's only fair you receive your punishment like a bad girl." The next moment my eyes were covered by a silk material and tied behind my head. I heard him moving and plop down in front of me. "Mmm Kate....I see you were trying to get a rise out of me with the outfit you have on. And might I say you are, but I'm running this show and there's no way out of what you're about to receive."

I felt fingers tug at my underwear before slipping in and rubbing cl!t. I arched at the contact and he moved them.

"I know, I know I am such a tease, but did you really think that I was gonna let you off that easy? No."

He continued, "You are gonna please me before I please you....now, open wide." He wanted oral! I couldn't trust him he would literally shove it down my throat to hear me gag. But if I wanted a release then I have to give him what he asks for. So I opened and he shoved it right in. How can he be so rough and gentle on different occasions?

I bobbed my head and sucked and licked as he grunted with each thrust. It was strangely arousing. He groaned and cursed before his seed spilled into my mouth.

"Swallow." He demanded and I did. "Good girl." He walked away and I was baffled and angry. Where the hell was my release? I started to wriggle around to get rid of the arousal when I heard.

"Getting a little anxious aren't we? Don't worry darling I didn't forget about you." And there was that buzzing noise again. It grew louder as he came closer. He plopped back down in front of me and removed my panties. More like tore and thrown somewhere to find in the morning.

I was snapped out of thought again when I felt the toy's vibration on my cl!t causing me to arch and moan. "Yeah you like that dontcha....someone's a little horny I see. Let's see if you can take this." He rammed the toy in me causing me to scream out in.....pleasure? Yes pleasure. He pumped the toy in and out, in and out until I couldn't take it anymore and came all around it. He pulled it out and uncuffed me from the chair, picking me up and placing me on the bed. He hovered over me and pulled the blindfold off.

Suddenly I was flipped over and how do you say....ass up face down. Yeah that's it. He rubbed my cheeks and pressed kisses to each.

"I want you to count for me ok? If you stop counting, we start over got it?"

"Yes Big Daddy." I said back knowing he would like that. He spanked and I counted. Each adding excitement to the next. He was finally done when I felt him rubbing his tip along my entrance. He slammed into like a wild man cursing and me clawing at the sheets. He pulled my hair and planted me against his back slamming harder.

"Ahhhh Joseph I'm about to a-ahhh" I came all over his shaft with him following shortly after. We lazily flopped onto the bed with our limbs tangled.

"I love you." He mumbled into my neck.

"I love you too goodnight." He kissed my neck before we both fell asleep.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Thanks for reading luvs!❤
I hope you enjoyed it and tune in to the next chapter to see what Randy's gonna do. That's right Randy is finally gonna have a POV I wanna mix things up a little so be patient with me ok?

Vote
Comment
Follow ✨✌

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

132K 3.3K 108
This is my WWE one shots book I am now taking requests but please bear in mind I am new to this and it may take time for requests to be done as I am...
24.3K 769 11
Before he was Roman Reigns, troubled teen Crystal Carter one sidedly fell in love with Joe Anoai but circumstances pulled him away from their hometow...
20.6K 1K 43
This is the sequel to Through It All. If you haven't read that yet, I suggest you do. It's one hell of a ride! *I don't own anything except my O/C* C...
79.8K 2.8K 62
Sasha has always tried to play it safe, to keep her life as simple and risk-free as possible. Things change, however, when she garners the interest o...