Group B

Bởi Lalapony

A love story between Aris and Amber. Xem Thêm

Prologue
1
2
4
5

3

87 4 0
Bởi Lalapony

Aris POV:

I sit quietly in the control room. Wckd locked the control panel so I can't try anything. Teresa is here too.

We both sit in absolute silence watching our lovers climb into their maze. There are many many screens of different people but our attention is on the new additions to our maze.

I watch my beautiful girlfriend climb out of the awful box. Harriet, the leader, greated her.

Before this all happened, amber and Harriet were part of a friend group. Whenever Amber wasn't with me our designing the trials, she was with her group.

Piper, Victoria, Catherine/cat, Sherry, Harriet, and Amber. Amber was always the leader but Harriet acted like second in command. Harriet's learned how to lead because Amber was training her.

Harriet knew that she would be one of the first in group B and they needed a leader. So Amber trained her. The group all learned from her. They all had a connection so it's really easy to understand that they all are leaders.

But I don't really care about them. I cared about the love of my life. When she was out of the box she started to talk about a memory.

I was surprised that she could undermine the swipe so quickly but then again it was only one memory.

I smiled when she said she remembered me as her lover. She was still mine even a hundred miles away.

The doors to the black room opened. And in came Ava. She was an awfully stupid women but she set this up. She was the one who recruited Amber and was rewarded greatly.

"What do you want pig?" I snap at her curling up my legs and staring back at the screen. Teresa just ignored her presence all together.

"Your shifts are up." She said stiffly. Teresa grumbled and stalked out of the room stealing glances at the screen.

I glare at her and stand up. The chair whips back and falls. I take one last loving look to Amber and stomp out of the room.

I stuff my hands into my deep blue jeans. My gray hoody hung to my skin as does my green V neck. Amber and I would never wear a lab coat.

I sigh and start walking down the hall. A girl named April came skipping down the hall.

Amber and her were good friends, not as good as the group she had but good friends. When Victoria left she was alone and April became friends with her.

Though I don't like her because April always had a huge crush on me and doesn't know the truth about how amber gets when she's betrayed. Course not to me, she has never ever gotten mad at me but anyways. So April tried to get me to cheat on her.

"Hey Aris, *giggle* I heard that amber is in the maze with no memory of who you are. Your relationship is basically gone but if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll be there." She says with a girly high pitched voice.

She doesn't know what amber and I do. She thinks we are just other immune's not the people who control them.

"Slut." I mumble and start walking back down the hall. I hear her huff and stomp away.

I slowly glide down the hall. I should go to a few of my friends. I walk down the hall and go to the boys immune corridors.

I walk into the cafeteria. I spot a familiar red head sitting alone. He was my best friend. I walk and sit across from him.

He and I were never popular among the boys. I'm not the best looking but I do have few girls look my way.

"Loki." I snap my fingers. He looks up from his book. He had large black glasses on his nose and curly red hair sitting adrift on his head. He had bright blue eyes and loads of freckles.

"Hey man." He says casually.

"Soooooooooooooooooooo bored and upset." I whine and lay down on the cold metal benches. Loki snorts and goes back to reading.

"Why are you upset?" He sighs.

"Dude April tried to get me again so I called her a slut." I say.

"Oh boo hoo. I'm Aris Jones, I have the most beautiful girl on my arm and less beautiful ones chasing after me." Loki laughs referring to April and amber.

"Jealous?" I ask and waggle my eyebrows.

"Dude everyone is. It's why we aren't popular. Me for my nerdiness and you for your Girls." He stated and flips a page.

"Well I mean we have our own group of friends." I say off handily.

"Yeah Jim and Erin." Loki says. And as if called our two other friends come and sit down next to me. Jim lifts up my legs so me could sit across from Erin.

"Why aren't you two popular again?" I ask with my eyes closed.

"We are to neutral. We are like back ground characters, chameleons if you will. We both aren't to handsome or to ugly. Perfect for playing pranks." Erin says.

They aren't brothers but you could mistake them for brothers. The same height and hair. But facial features are different. People ignore them all together. They can slip past anyone because they seriously don't stand out.

"What's wrong with you?" Erin asks.

"Dude they sent his girlfriend into the maze today. They were going to send Aris up but she went into code red. They got so scared that they switched Rachel and her so that she can't ruin the trials" Loki explained. I grimaced.

"Ahh man that's awful. I wish we didn't have to do this." Jim whines.

"Yeah like the creators were like 'hey people are dying from a disease that these kids don't have so let's put them in a death trap and kill them off. Hohohohoh" Loki said. We all crack up laughing.

We were all scared shitless before this and everyone wants to kill the creators but we still joke about it.

"But hey there's a way out in the maze right? I mean we all are going up there soon but if they find a way out before then we are saved!" Jim said. We all smile at him.

The bell rings for lunch and the girls all come into the cafeteria. They are lead in by my "fan club" it's just a few girls that like me.

"Ah shit man, I um already ate." I say and roll off the bench. I land on my feet and sprint out the other way then the girls.

I sigh once I get to the hallway. My hands automatically reach up and grab a silver dog tag.

I had three tags and a dangley charm. They are going to take this away from me. I cup the tags and charm in my hand.

Amber had a necklace similar to this but had 7 tags and three charms. The three I had were of my family before Wckd came and took me away.

One was for my big brother who wasn't immune. Two was for my mother who died by a crank that broke into our home. Three was for my father who died in the line of duty. And the charm was for amber. It was a charm of fire.

Amber had a large family. 5 including her parents died in the line of duty. 2 were her sister and brother who died by crank attack. Two charms were for her algal guardians that also died. And one charm was for me. It had a picture of a blade.

She always said that i was her savior. She lost her Entire family by the age of 10. She was given to her god parents but they hurt. They died a year later and Amber was left on her own.

She didn't understand how much a life was worth and started lashing out. She destroyed cities with just one computer.

I found when she was about to shut down a mans mansion. She was going to flip off the power when o came stumbling in.

Flash back:

"What are you doing?" Past me exclaimed. I was burying my parents in the forest when I came across a beautiful girl.

She was short and delicate. Her long brown hair flowed in the scorch wind. She was wearing a tan bombers jacket, a white tank top, shorts, and black army boots.

Her eyes were set ablazed with the color of fire resonating in the middle. Her face set in a blank stare as she stood in the front of a gate.

The ground was cracked and the mans mansion was like a utopia with bright green grass and barb wire fences. A few cranks were trying to reach through the bars.

"Shutting him down." She states simply. She looks over to me and cocked her head. I tossed the shovel onto my shoulder.

"Why?" I ask wiping some dirt on my loose cargo pants. My white t shirt was caked with dirt and my hair was tousled.

"I'm testing my ability." She states. Her necklace of dog tags dangling against the harsh wind.

"Ability?" I ask running a hand through my hair. My 12 year old hands catching a few nots.

"To hack. I destroy lots of businesses for testing and I wanted to see if I could do houses to." She says and pushes enter.

Suddenly the entire building gets flipped off. Doors and gates snap open.

"Pathetic." The girl mumbles and closes her laptop. She puts it into a black back pack that was leaning against the fence. She puts it on and walks through the gate to the house.

I follow warily behind. Who ever is in here could die of a crank attack because he isnt protected.

"Why would you do that? Now the man could die!" I say as I follow behind her. We walk up the stone steps to the giant mansion.

"He died this morning. One of his servants was different and didn't show any crank characteristics but went brain crazy. Killed everyone in the house." She says with the same expression.

"How do you know?" I ask as she opens the door into the dark house.

"I hacked into the cameras. I was working on it and that just kind of happened." She says and walks into the house.

The dark walls were shined on with the orange sun from the windows. Across the walls and windows blood sprawled against it.

The only thing that was visable was the splatters and disembodied parts.
I almost puked. My eyes widened at the horror. I have seen things like this but not this much blood.

The girl walks over it like it wasn't there. She leads me into a darker part of the mansion with a few. Odors and blood that painted the once sophisticated decor.

She walks into a pitch black room. I stay at the door way. She walks deeper and opens what seems like a window.

Orange light fills the room. I look around the room. It was the kitchen but the floors were drenched in blood. Knifes lay amongst the mess.

The girl walks over to the pantry and starts to pull out cans and started to stuff them into her backpack.

I started to get the uneasy feeling that I was being watched. I looked around the blood soaked kitchen. I finally looked on top of the cabinets the girl was at.

There I see it, hidden in the shadows. A man with pitch black hair was sitting like an animal ready to attack. His entire body was in blood like he rolled around on the floor of this kitchen.

"Hey girl get back quickly." I say staring at the man with wide eyes. The man stares at me to her like a reptile looking at prey.

"Why?" She questions.

"Look on top of the cabinets." I say. She slowly twist her head and stares straight at the crazy man. 

"Oh shit." She said and snatched her backpack. The man drops down and runs right at her. We both scream.

The man backed her into a corner. That's when I took action. I slowly set my shovel down and picked up a blood soaked knife. I stalked over to them. The man was licking his lips while the girl was whimpering.

I lunged at the man and dove the blade into his back. He dropped to the ground.

It's not the first time I've killed a deadly crank it's just they never looked so human before.

The girl scrambles over to me. She has tear streaming down her beautiful face. I pull her into a hug. And we stood there in the middle of a blood soaked kitchen with a body of a psychopath.

"Thank you. My name is Amber and I'm so sorry you had to see that." She says clinging to my shirt. This little 11 year old is apologizing to me because of a crank?

"My names Aris, why are you apologizing?" I ask.

"Because people like you aren't supposed to kill. You are supposed to live. I grew up with death. You shouldn't." She says into my chest. I brush her hair through my fingers.

"I should say the same to you." She sniffles and pull back to look at me.

"My savior." She says.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

250 11 10
a series of Zoe and Keith's Sex story.
7.7K 330 38
Diana meets Danny and perhaps fall in love with eachother.
20K 302 20
Follow Nova on her journey to Pandora along side her childhood friends-who may have a crush on her- Jake after the death of his twin brother, discove...
3.3K 107 19
Ashton survived two mazes and is now free. She has her brother back and found a boyfriend. They thought the maze was the end they thought they were f...