Me? Adopted By: TheBajanCandi...

Von Bean1001

Another Story by Bean1001 More details in the first chapter see you all then Mehr

Chapter 1 : Me
Chapter 2 : My Day
Chapter 3 : The Tour and More
Chapter 4 : Punishment
Chapter 5 : First day of real High School & More
Chapter 6 : Kidnapped
Chapter 7 : Another Day Another thing
Chapter 8 : Big Project
Chapter 9 : Movie Night!
Chapter 10 : Phone Swap
Chapter 11 : Bennett's Problem
Chapter 12: Mrs. Carson's Rules
Chapter 14: The Super Computer
Chapter 15 : A Note.
Chapter 16 : Face My Problem And Conjure It.
Chapter 17 : Sleepless Night
Chapter 18 : The Family Member
Chapter 19 : Dreams
Chapter 20 : Doctor Confession & More
Chapter 21 : Mistletoes
Chapter 22 : Mistakes Made and Done
Chapter 23 : Forgiveness
Chapter 24 : First Hockey Game!
Chapter 25 : Surprises always happens to me.
Chapter 26 : Striking in Surpise
Chapter 27 : Questions over Questions
Chapter 28 : Oh, No! Caleb!
Chapter 29 : Sleepless day
Chapter 30 : Silence
Chapter 31 : Flashbacks
Chapter 32 : No Crying
Chapter 33 : First Move
Chapter 34 : At Last
Chapter 35 : Letter
Chapter 36 : Goodbye
I got tagged....

Chapter 13 : My Job

205 4 0
Von Bean1001

Kelly POV

After Alex got unfrozen that I beat him, in COD. We played some board games like The Game Of Life. I ended up with six kids, don't ask two boys and four girls. Bennett ended up with twin boys, and a daughter. Alex ended up with twin girls and a son. Caleb ended up with a son and a daughter. Cole ended up with twin boys and twin girls.

"Okay that was interesting, um anyone else think it is interesting?"

"Well I would be if I have 6 kids." Alex said.

"Shut up, Alex! What do you want for supper, I can make anything?"

"Yeah, now that I think of it I don't know."

"Me either." Cole and Caleb said.

Hmmm, maybe some pasta and salad, if they like it, or I can have lasagna and salad. I wonder if that sounds good. I really wonder or we can make our own pizzas. Then again I don't know if we have it. We are not having tacos though, do you really what to have four teenage boys having tacos in a room you have to sleep with them? I don't think so. Usually we are on our own for supper.

"Tacos." Alex said.

"No."

Are they trying to kill me in my sleep?

"How about Lasagna?"

"Okay." Caleb said.

"It does sound good." Bennett said.

"By the way do you need to take a shower or anything cause you can use my shower when I make the Lasagna?"

"Yeah." They all said at once.

"First, I have two rules. One, don't steal anything, Alex, Caleb. Two, don't touch anything that is in drawers or in my closet, Alex, Caleb. Oh, and Bennett make sure they don't do anything. Who's going first?"

"I guess I am going first." Caleb said.

"Who's going second?"

"I will go second." Cole said.

"Okay, Alex you come with me, Cole you go get ready. Bennett, yell if you need anything."

I went to Mitch's room. I told Alex to stay there, because he might be recording. I peek in, he is on his computer probably editing.

"Hey Mitch, did you and everyone else eat supper?"

"Oh no, not yet anyway." Mitch said.

"Okay, I am making Lasanga, I just wanted to see if you ate or something so I can do more if you guys haven't eaten yet."

"Yeah, they probably haven't ate yet, so yeah, how's it going?" Mitch asked.

"Good, we played The Game of Life, I ended up having six kids so that is interesting, but yeah, they are taking turns taking a shower and stuff so nothing else is going on."

"I will be watching you closer now, since in the game you had six kids. Which room are they taking the shower in?" Mitch asked.

"Mine, but I already gave them the rules and stuff so yeah, plus Bennett is watching it over so that, no body breaks them, I should probably get cooking, my personal insistent is waiting, so I should probably go."

"Yeah, okay have fun, but not way to much fun." Mitch said.

"Yeah, I know, love ya."

"Love ya!" Mitch said, as I closed the door.

"Let's go, in the kitchen, and let's start cooking, Alex."

We went down to the kitchen and trying to cook. It is more like wrestling. I am boiling the water, then Alex comes and grabs my waist.

"Alex, I let go of me."

I tried to squirm, but the grip got tighter.

"Alex, let go of me."

I turned to face him. It wasn't him. It was Jerome.

"Jerome, can you let go of me."

"What's the magic word?" Jerome said.

"Bananas, pretty please with a cherry on top."

"Not a chance, Little Bac'." Jerome said.

Alex just stood there laughing his head off.

"You know, there is boiling hot water right here and I could of splashed you, and who are you laughing at I can get you too, not to mention I beat you in Dodge ball, so I wouldn't be laughing at that."

The room went silent and Jerome pulled me away from the boiling hot water.

"Now, what are you going to do?" Alex said.

"Dude, I have a list going on and on, on what to do if someone grabs me, and if someone watching nearby."

I smiled evilly.

"Yeah, Little Bac' has a lot of plans go in her mind, she even has ways to even flip in thin air, knocking us out." Jerome said.

"You betcha, but the pasta needs to be stirred."

"I got this, sometimes you need to have the boys take care of this." Alex said.

It is bubbling a little bit, I hope one pops and land on his skin.😄

"Yeah, we men will do stuff." Jerome said.

"Yeah, yeah, if you're so sure then I will leave the cooking to Jerome, Alex, Cole, Caleb, Bennett,  and any other male person that walks in the kitchen. I will be in my room if you need me."

As I drop down, and run towards my room. Well, I am going upstairs so that Bennett isn't lonely.

I see Bennett on my laptop.

"Hey Bennett, whatcha doing on my computer?"

"Oh, just seeing what's new with the world. Why are you up here?" Bennett said.

"Well, apparently the guys are trying to cook, the Lasanga, so stay out of the kitchen or you will....."

"Hey Bennett, can you help us?" Alex shouted, pulling him downstairs towards the kitchen.

Well, I attempted to save him, so he can't blame me. I am going to find Mitch, probably in his room. I went in his room, because I am bored. It is not a smart idea, leaving Caleb in my room, but oh well, I will figure something out. Anyway, I walked in his room again.

"Hey dude, Jerome took over the kitchen."

"Let me guess so now if anyone walks in there then they will have to cook the Lasagna?" Mitch said.

"Well....yeah, but they won't let any girls join so basically don't go downstairs or you will be pulled in the kitchen."

"No volunteers, I guessing?" Mitch said.

"Well.......lets just say that Bennett already got pulled away by Alex so, they are taking anybody."

"Mitch, come down here." Jerome yelled.

"No can do, Jerome, I know it is a trap." Mitch yelled back.

"Yep it most certainly is." I yelled.

"Kelly! What are you doing up there?" Jerome yelled.

"You know just stuff."

We were trolling Jerome for a good 5 minutes, till Jerome came up and pulled Mitch down like I do in mornings when I need a ride. Well it was funny for the most part, well duhhh it is Jerome and Mitch we are talking about here. After that huge laughing fit, I went back to my room to see Caleb going through everything in my wardrobe.

"Caleb! You are going to get it! Breaking the rules."

I jumped on his back, then noticing that he only had boxers on. I blushed but thankfully it didn't show.

"Kelly, what the..... What are you doing here and especially on my back?" Caleb said.

"Dude.......first, this is my room......second,you were looking through my wardrobe. Dude, why are you even just wearing boxers?"

"Well, I put my clothes on your dresser. Then, I noticed how good I look without a shirt on." Caleb said

"Caleb! Then why were you going through my dresser?"

"Well, then I was trying to find a brush, because you have to have one. Because ain't nobody wake up looks good without brushing their hair." Caleb said, he is so sassy.

"Dude, that brush is in a so called place called the bathroom, second that still doesn't explain why you have no pants on."

I am slapping his sorry ass, because ain't nobody that is make is going to look in my wardrobe without being smacked. I literally smacked him a couple times, you know knock so sense in him, at least hopefully I am, killing those brain cells that are very dumb.😄

I am mean, but he chose to look through my wardrobe.

"Since you look through my wardrobe, I have to check you didn't slip or have anything of mine."

"Go right ahead." Caleb said.

I looked through the draws that were open, they were all in the same place, I looked through his clothes he still has to put on. Nothing, but I am still smacking him, for looking through my drawer as he got dressed. I told him to go downstairs and in the kitchen. I am evil and can plan a murder in my head. Okay, I am going to tell you this one of the things I don't want them in my closets and drawers.

Mostly because behind my door of my closet is a thing about trying to find the rest of my family's killer. All I know there had to be more then one, that is willing to die in a crash, oh and the reason why my family didn't adopt me. It is because, the killers never knew I was born. They want me to be safe, so they moved me to this part of Canada. Plus, the killers have been killing some of my other real family, like the moms and children, kind of the dads because they can't reproduce on there own. If they get in the way then they get killed. I always make sure that if there is another death in my family I would have it documented. I haven't really talked to people because of me. I just don't want to tell Mitch or anybody because they will do what's safe for me. Probably turn me back into an orphanage again. I really don't want them to know because they will think I will bring danger and they will kill me for not telling them.

I went on my computer because I want to know what Bennett was doing, I have this app where it tells you where you have been recently. I saw he been on thee Facebook, and thee Twitter. Hehehehe. I can hack his accounts. As a prank like text on thing on both of them and then log him off. 

Then, I found a page that popped on my screen. It was the news. The both of them showed up, behind bars and start saying the article. It is like on every single thing, please don't get out to my parent's killers. I swear they are going to kill me. Especially, because I am an young teenage girl. I can get pregnant that is why. Ughhhhhh. I need to tell someone about this. As soon as they leave. I will tell Mitch tomorrow and even show him, my closet door. I just am like I don't want my name in public especially near where Rob lives because my family lives there.

I went on his Facebook silly boy he didn't log out or delete the password. Hehe. I am posting a comment. To his like 1.7k followers on both accounts. I texted, "I am a crazy person, you know all the things we think we are one is that we are crazy. No matter how things are one of us at one point of time will be called crazy. Words with Bennett."

Haha. It will kill him or get more followers, your welcome. I love fooling around with Bennett. Soon enough, Cole came up the stairs.

"You are here how is the kitchen, is there a fire yet?"

"No, somehow it isn't on fire. They're still taking 'volunteers'. " Cole said.

"Go take your shower, and make sure to bring your clothes in too."

"Did Caleb leave his clothes on the dresser that is hilarious, I mean he was basically naked. Sometimes Caleb can be a really idiot?" Cole said, laughing his head off.

"Yep, sure did then he went through my drawers because he looked himself in a mirror, I smacked his head hopefully killing all of the dumb brain cells."

As we talked for a few minutes. He had to go take a shower. Alex is next. I should really take a visit downstairs. Nah, I think they are alright but yeah. I just decided to take a short trip downstairs. I heard yelling and I could just sense the frustration going on. Hmmm. I open the door, to see everyone desperate because they don't know how to cook.

"You know there is things girls can do."

All eyes are on me, me picking at my fingernails. I think they get the idea. At this point I feel sorry that they barely know anything about cooking. Yeah, they know that was coming. They're silent waiting for me to continue. I feel sorry for them, but I am just going to look scary. Even though, I don't have shoes on. I am glad, I decide to look a little scary today. I look like I can kill anyone in the room with just my eyes. I started getting fear vibes coming from them.

"You know you could of just ask if you can help."

Everyone shifted, as I walked towards the Lasanga. I eyed it, carefully, the pasta needs to be cooked a little longer, but some water will help with that. Otherwise they are doing a good job, they only have the noddles in though. They were putting the sauce together. It is good, but there is no flavor. It need some flavor. Hmmm, I add a little garlic powder and pepper. I stir it around and taste it again. Much better. I add a little water so that the noodles can soak it up. I put all the bear necessities in the Lasagna. I popped them in the oven and set a timer. Well, that was easy.

The guys just stared at me like what did I do. Hmmm, I just stared back by giving them a scary look, especially Jerome and Alex. I also gave Alex go upstairs now to take your shower cause I can hear Cole out of the shower, and if you touch anything in my drawers you are going to die, just looking at me. I will fight, I mean flip or slap you again and again. At least the slapping part.

That is the good would you rather be slapped everyday anywhere on you body a million times a day, or get flipped once a day. Put it down in the comments. I really want to slap Jerome, but I will be grounded for like life or at least for like till I am out of college. No boyfriends, no doing anything even cooking, no electronics, no anything. Well I will get my homework ahead of time I guess. So, I can work on it. One by one they left, I followed Bennett, the last one out of the kitchen.

"So one to ten how scary was I?"

"Definitely ten!" Caleb said.

"Define scary." Bennett said.

"Where you were frightened, almost pee your pants. Afraid of what I could of done next. Something along those lines."

"Definitely 8." Bennett said.

"I have a video that might make you feel something."

I put the knife game song on the YouTubers react.

"I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop." Sang the guy on the screen.

It made at least Caleb jump on the last one. When the guy took the knife and stab the table. They laughed a the guy who said "Good job, world your fucking idiots," or something like that. Cole and Alex are out of the shower, I check their pockets and his clothes.

"Why are you checking, is it because you want to feel me?" Alex said.

I scrunch up my nose, and smacked his head, I wanted to do a million times.

"No, after what Allen did. I want to make sure you didn't do anything."

They stare at Caleb, Bennett went up and took a shower but before he can do so.

"Oh, and Bennett. You might want to check Facebook, my friend."

"Why?" He pulled his phone out.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Oh.......Kelly! Why? How?" Bennett practically screaming in my ear.

"First, never go on my laptop. Second, I have this app on my computer that tells you what anyone was doing on my computer."

"I will seek revenge, you better watch your back Kabzinski." Bennett said.

"We will see about that."

I don't want Bennett to be on my bad side if he his, he is actually smarter than me, and stronger. I hate to admit that. He is going to be world's smartest doctor. I am going to be a homicide detective. I really want to figure it out. I am thinking of doing a agent so I can get to do some stuff and know what it is like. I don't want to go into the FBI. I rather be a detective or a homicide doctor, like the one who use science to figure stuff out. That means undressing the victim. Ew. No. I am good with risking my life in the job instead of being a doctor.

"Hey guys what do you want to do when you grow up?" I ask out of the blue.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Caleb asked.

"I asked first."

"I don't know, a dentist." Caleb said.

Everyone looks at him, and giving each other, let's not go to his office if he becomes one.

"I was thinking a tax dealer." Cole said.

"I was thinking a professional coach for any sport team." Alex said.

"Now spill yours." Caleb said.

"We still have to wait for Bennett's answer."

"For what answer?" Bennett said.

I jumped when I realized he was behind me.

"What do you want to be who you grow up?"

"Um, I honestly want to write or be a doctor for a homicide detective." Bennett said.

I can believe he being a writer but I can't believe he wants to be a doctor for a homicide detective.

"Please, don't freak out, but I actually want to be a homicide detective."

"Why?" Caleb said.

"Well, that is classified I will tell you not now but I will tell you on Tuesday because I still haven't even told Mitch."

They agreed with that, after all the crazy looks they were giving me. We called down the boys since the Lasagna is done, then we are going to watch a movie. Then fall asleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

101K 2.1K 96
The title explains it all. Every imagine was requested by my followers. I hope you like this book. Jaz Xx Best ranking: #2 in asfjerome 18/1/2019 #3...
148K 4.6K 93
You'll see >:)
4.9K 283 29
The Official Sequel to The Pack! Yeah, description will no longer show so no need to waste time :P
62K 699 45
It's all in the title .... Some stories maybe rewrites from my previous book.