I hate you hemmings ➳ l.h

Oleh brooklynkinkade

"It was just a dare." He snickered, walking off with his friends once again. Clarissa and Luke have some... u... Lebih Banyak

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue

30

156 7 0
Oleh brooklynkinkade

Clarissa's POV

I cuddled more into Luke's chest as we watched the movie Mean Girls. We had blankets wrapped around us as we just cuddled all day.

This is pretty much how it's been for the past couple days. We've spent them just cuddling and sharing a few kisses here and there, and occasionally a little more than kissing. But a girl never tells.

It feels nice just to be close to Luke. However, we were planning on doing something more eventful tomorrow. Which meant getting out of bed.

We were going to attend the VMA's and walk the red carpet together. Which will be weird for his band, considering they won't have their lead singer with them, but whatever.

I was performing as well as his band. This is the big reveal of his band to the public. His record label thinks it's a good way to spread the word of their band around. As for me, I was asked to perform, considering I'm the next big thing in the media's eyes.

Saying I'm excited is an understatement. I'm going to be revealing my relationship with Luke. It's also my first ever award show, and I'm surprisingly nominated for quite a few awards.

**

We carefully stepped out of the limo, making our way towards the red carpet. You could say I was pretty nervous. I'm going to have my picture taken from a billion angles at all times, how could you not be worried?

I was wearing a black dress that went down to about mid thigh. Luke was wearing a white dress shirt with a black coat over it. We were dressed up pretty typical, nothing too special.

I couldn't help but fangirl over the celebrities walking by. It was nearly impossible to keep my cool and act natural. I mean, Beyoncé is right before my eyes. How do you think I'm going to react? Smile and have small chat?

He pulled my hand into his, intertwining our fingers as we started our walk. We stopped here and there, posing for pictures, and then continued down the carpet. This will definitely take some time to get used to.

"So, are you two officially a couple?" An E! interviewer approached us, shoving her microphone in our faces.

"Yes! We couldn't be more happy to reveal it." I answered truthfully, flashing a smile.

"That's great! Looks like we have our new Hollywood it couple folks! Tell me, how long has this been going on?" She pondered.

I actually didn't know how to answer this. We're an on and off couple, so I don't really know what to say.

"Well, we dated in high school and it unfortunately didn't work out, so we tried again when we met up in college and it's been pretty good so far." Luke answers for us as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Aww, how cute! We'll definitely catch up with you two later. Can't wait for your performances!" She smiled, walking off to her next victims.

If you couldn't already tell, interviewers annoy the crap out of me. I know it's their job and all, but I absolutely hate getting asked a million questions which make my head spin.

We dodged any more interviewers who tried to come our way, satisfied with the one we already completed.

We finally reached the end of the carpet and I could feel the anxiousness eating me alive.

We entered the stage, and I felt my jaw drop op at the amount of people here. I haven't ever performed in front of this many people. What if I mess up? What if I make a fool out of myself? What if I ruin the whole show? At least Luke has the company of his band mates, where as I have to go solo up there.

Luke sensed my nervousness as he gripped my hand tighter.

"Don't worry, you'll do great babe." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"You'll do even greater," I whispered back, pecking his lips quickly.

Luke went off to find our seats, as I got ready to perform. I'm the opening act, which was a huge weight put on my shoulders. I definetly couldn't mess this up. This is the big opening.

How was I chosen to be the big opening? I'm really not that great. They should've chosen someone more important.

Before I knew it, I was being called onto the stage. My stomach wouldn't churning the more I thought about it.

Finally I heard the intro of The Way playing, as I walked onto the stage with my microphone ready in my hand.

I sang as best as I could, hitting a few special high notes here and there to spice up the live performance. I danced around a bit to try not to bore the audience as well. It seemed to be working. The audience was extremely loud and it definitely eased my nerves.

By the end of the performance the audience erupted into a fit of screaming and applause. I stared in awe at the crowd with a huge grin plastered across my face. They liked it. They liked me.

Mentally, I was screaming.

I walked off the stage and nearly fell over at the sight in front of me.

"Wow, that was truly amazing! Your voice is stunning." Spoke my very queen, Taylor Swift.

Yes, Taylor Swift.

I felt my breathing hitch in my throat, unable to speak solid words.

"T-Thank you, that means s-so much. I love you and your music so much." I tried to hold back the tears. It seemed nearly impossible at this point.

"Aww, thank you. Could I get a picture?" She smiled.

Taylor Swift just asked if she could get a picture with me.

This is so backwards. This isn't real, this is a dream. Nope, can not be happening. Not a possibility. Pinch me.

"Of course, I'd love a picture," I tried to hide my excitement as much as I could.

She walked over to me, wrapping her arms around me directing my vision towards a man holding a camera. I tried my best to smile, feeling very overwhelmed at the situation. In a good way of course.

Soon I felt Taylor's arms disappear from my shoulders.

"It was so nice meeting you! We totally have to hangout sometime. I'm sure my friend Selena would love to meet you." She smiles, enveloping me in a hug. I did the same, savoring the moment.

Wait, did she just say Selena as in Selena Gomez?

Could this get any crazier? I absolutely love Selena Gomez.

"It was nice meeting you too! And I'd love to meet her." I said warmly.

"Here's my number and Selena's number. To stay in touch of course." She handed me a slip of paper before disappearing into the hallway.

I just met Taylor Swift.

I have her number, as well as Selena's.

This definitely isn't real.

______________

Hey guys! I thought in honor of the 30th chapter (I don't know why it seems so special to me) I'm going to tell you a couple of fun facts about myself.

1. I always have to listen to music when I write. Without it I can't really think as clearly, I don't really know why.

2. Usually when I am listening to music, it's normally Halsey, Bea Miller or Ariana Grande's music. They just seem to inspire my writing.

3. I change the font for wattpad weekly. I don't like having one consistent font, I like changing it up. (I normally use wattpad on my phone or iPad.)

4. I started writing this when I was 12, so the beginning literally makes me cringe. My writing has changed a lot since then.

5. My favorite song off of 5 Seconds Of Summer is Heartbreak girl. (comment yours.)

When I first started writing this fanfiction, I honestly didn't have any idea where it was going. At that point the furthest I had ever gotten with writing was 8 chapters. I originally planned on having this be 15 chapters, because at the time it seemed challenging. Yet here I am at the 30th chapter, ready to continue on. I am extremely proud of this fanfiction, although it isn't even that great honestly. This was my first fanfiction as well, so I'm glad I got this far with it even. Thank you.

(sorry for such a long authors note usually they aren't this long.)

august 19th, 2015, 12:13pm

-b

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

101K 2.9K 33
(Y/N) (L/N) a new student. She got bullied at her last school, because of her voice. Because of the bullying she diceded to stop talking, even if she...
10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...
181 2 20
High school. Everyone's favorite time of there life. Let me just tell you one part of high school I dont like are the cliques. One of them being the...
Dare || m.c. Oleh heya

Fiksi Penggemar

32.8K 1.5K 58
It was a fairly simple dare. Get the girl's number, maybe ask her out. No one expected death, betrayal, and heart break. © copyright micahlclifford...