Rooming with a Cowboy

By CheLito1998

this is one of my first book out there so i'm sorry if it doesn't make any sense to you. Yes, there is misspe... More

Past
Waterfall
Divorce or a Deal
Tears were Shed
My Goodbyes yet the Journey had just Begun
Meeting an Odd Family
Helping the Ones in Need
Annoyance

Welcoming a Bundle of Joy

5 0 0
By CheLito1998

I felt someone pulling my noise. "Koda now it's not the time. I'm kinda tired still." I mumble. That's when I felt someone punch my noise and I opened my eyes. "Baba!" The baby giggled out, then I remember what happens last night.

I jolt out of bed onto the floor. "Baba!" He came up to the edge and stretch his arms. I was about to stretch my arms when he all of a suddent jumped off and crashed into my chest. He giggle and looked up at me. "Baba"

" You got guts kid. I like it" I watched him crawl to Koda a snuggle to his side.

" Blake are you up? I'm sorry but it's time you take me to school" shit I forgot bout that. " yeah I been up sorry just get in the truck and wait for me there." I said and i heard footsteps going downstairs.

I looked at Koda and the baby. He had fallen asleep again. " you go and leave Derek at school. I'm pretty sure I can handle it. I mean I took care of you so how hard can it be to take care of him." Koda pointed out. I change and headed towards my truck.

" oh my God, Blake!" Derek tell as I we pulled out the driveway.
" What?" I asked not even bothering to look at him.

" your arm has a lot of cuts and its also bruise" Damn it! I forgot bout my arm. Yes it hurt but not enough for me to whine bout it. "What happen to it?"

" it's nothing just a scratch" I said as we got to the school. I parked on a spot so call ' student of the moth' who in the world labels parking spaces.

" Blake it looks like you burn your arm and- is that glass!" He looked closer at my arm. I rolled my eyes at him. Has he not seen anyone get burn or had glass in their skin before?

" it's fine like I said its just a scratch. Accidents happen. Okay so I'll be okay. It'll be gone soon." I stated but he looked concern and never looked away from my arm.

" yeah but apparently your accidents are pretty dangerous. I could take you to the nurse" he got off the truck. As I started to get of the truck " young man" I'm pretty sure they weren't talkin to Derek

" if it isn't the police officer who doesn't like to do his job." I crossed my arms and didn't bother to look at him. " I'm really sorry I- it's just hard to believe teenagers this days" he admitted.

"Well whatcha want" I asked annoyed. " I wanted to apologize and wanted to know if you can hand over the child you saved last night."

" Blake what is he talking about?" I flench at Derek's question as he came around the truck . I really didn't wanted anyone to find out. " I think you should be in school cuz things are gonna get ugly if this bastards don't leave. "I push Derek gently towards the school building.

"It's fine if you wanna keep the baby all you have to do is sign some papers and he'll be all yours" the officer inform me. I turn to look at him confuse

" what are you sayin?" I don't really understand now. "The baby doesn't have any family left. I mean, he does but no where near here." He explain.

" So let me get this straight,you're sayin that because you can't do your job,you can't find his family.... Well that's what it sounds like to me." I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, no wait, I was trying to be smart ass. The officer nodded slowly. Unbelievable.

" wait what if I don't wanna sign papers " I look curious towards him. "The state will take him away from you and put him in an orphanage" interesting.

" so I have the choice of keeping the kid and raising him however the hell I want or I could give him up and put him out for sale by the 'State Laws' " I quoted and started to think. The officer started to speak but I cut him off

" I'll take him!" I said and the two man in front of me just stared in surprise. " what? Where are this papers that I have to sign anyways" I rolled my eyes and the second officer, which hadn't said a word sense he got off the car,gave me a piece of paper to sign.

" alright he's all yours then" I watch the officers get in their car and leave. " Blake what just happen?" I turned around to see Derek with so much confusion in his face.

" umm.. Nothin.. You should be in class and can you please tell that kid behind the car to stop taking piture of me" I said annoyed as I saw the flash again from the corner of my eye.

I got in the truck and lower my window. " what time should I pick you up?" I asked. I really needed to get home and see what Koda and the baby were doin

"3:45" he said as I backed up the truck and rush home

/-/-/-/-/-Derek's POV

I saw Blake speeding down the road to get home. I.....really didn't understand what him and those officers were talking about. Did Blake just adopt a child or did he....wait..how did he meet this child....I don't know but I'm pretty sure he'll explain everything to me when I get home.

"Dude who was that dude that drop you off just now" (oh so he was the creeper) my friend,Travis, asked. "My stepbrother...why??" I actually told him that Rachael and Blake were moving in yesterday.

"Dude he totally look like that guy from that one band that we used to like" we? More like him? I actually still like that band. I even listen to it every day after school.

Travis and I walk through the hallway of Echo Creek High School. I don't really know why they call it that because there is no creek and you can't really hear echoes around here.

We walked into first period and I looked at my watch. We were 15 minutes early. Ugh I feel like it's going to be a long day today. "So your stepbrother is cool" I heard Travis say from beside me. "Yeah. More interesting than I imagine him to be" we sat on the last desks.

" what do you mean" he asked as he pulled out his phone and started playing a game. "I don't know I just didn't expected him to be so nice. He's so mysterious, nice, caring, brave, it just seems so unreal." I said as I started to think about Blake.

"So you're saying that he's fake" he put the phone down and looked at me. " no of course not. I mean I really never met a guy as nice as him " I truly haven't.

"Oh so you have a crush on your stepbrother" he tease. Yep Travis knows I'm gay. It kind of scare me to tell him but he actually took it really well. Well minus the slap he gave me for not telling him before.

I turned away from Travis so he wouldn't see how red my face was. " I know your blushing. Awe little Derek has a crush on his stepbro" he said in a tiny voice

" shut up" I snapped at him but he continued. The bell ring and students started to fill up the classroom. " okay class let me take attendance" the teacher said as he looked for the attendance shit.

:::::::::::

Finally it was time to get the hell out of this prison people call school. I looked around for Blake's truck and there it was. He was sitting in the tailgate playing his guitar. "Dude what's your bro doing?" Really Travis.

" he's playing the guitar dumbass" I poured out and he rolled his eyes at me. " I know that. Let's go and meet Mr. Cowboy over there and see what kind of sexy men you like" he said as he grabbed my hand and ran towards Blake's truck. I could here Blake signing gently.

Travis stopped and cause me to crash into his back " why you stop man" I said robing my nose.

" it looks like Mr. Cowboy has fans and you got competition" he looked at a group of girls at were giggling beside Blake's truck.

Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spin
But I love them endlessly

I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do,it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things.

Blake finish strumming the last notes as we got closer. "Wow dude you sing pretty good" once again, Travis had to ruin the moment.

"Thanks mate" Blake said as he put his guitar back where it belong, in its case or whatever you call that thing. He close the tailgate.

Travis stuck his hand out at Blake " I'm Travis Davis" he shook Travis' hand "Blake BlackStallions" Travis looked confuse for a minute but didn't say anything.

"You want to come over and play video games and stuff or nah" I asked him he nodded." Sounds great dude"

" alright get in the truck y'all" Blake said as he turn on the truck.
"Man I love your truck. I've never seen one of this before. Wow even the engine sounds great. What kind is it?" Travis ask still in awe as he touched everything around the truck.

"It's a Dodge Ram" Blake answer without glancing at us. " cool. Does it take a lot of gas?" Travis needs to know to shut up sometimes. "This ain't gas that the truck's burnin, it's diesel. And it doesn't really take that much to fill up the tank in this thing." Again, Blake didn't look at us.

He turn off the truck. I didn't even know we were here already. I was the first one to reach the door, when I shook the knob, I'd realize I forgot my house key in my room. I tried knocking on the door but no one answer. "Dude you gonna go in or what?" Travis poured out. I turn to only see him behind me.

I turn to see Blake popping the hood of the truck. " forgot my keys in my room. " I whisper to Travis. "Tell me again why you call me stupid yet you forgot your house key in the house which is locked." He tease. I punched him on the shoulder and he whine

"Ask Blake maybe he has one" he wiggle his eyebrow at me. ugh I really didn't want to bother Blake. He seem like he was okay just doing what he was doing.

I looked at Blake and just when I was about to take the first step towards him, he unbutton the last button of his shirt. He was slipping it off and I saw him rub his brand new looking shirt on his oily hands. "Your drooling again" Blake said not bothering to look at me.

I heard Travis sneaker and I wiped my left hand over my face to take of the saliva that was pouring from my mouth. "Is there somethin you need Derek other than being taught manners" he faced me this time and I just blush. That was so embarrassing. Ugh I can't believe he caught me staring at him for the 3rd time. I mean every time his eyes are cover by his hair or the shadow that his hat produces on his face

" um do you...umm have a key to the ....umm house." This time I didn't looked his way. It was hard not to just stare at the body that is begging to be admire by so many people. Maybe just me perhaps

"No but I can open the door for ya. " he walk towards the door and took out a pocket knife he had. He injected it in the keyhole and turn it left. The door propped open " is that all ya need" I nodded slowly at his question

"How you do that man?" Travis looked at him in amused.
"Apart from being a pickpocket I'm also a picklocket" he winked at Travis and went back to his truck.

I heard the closing of the hood and he walked towards the door. " are ya gonna stare at the door the whole time or go play games with Travis." He said wiping his hands on his shirt.

" sorry yeah I am." I walked to the big living room and saw that Travis was already playing mortal combat . I chuckled and joined him but not before I saw Blake going up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 321 20
Eeey first book is here y'all sorry if theres errors on this book my brain is treating me like sh!t so yeah sorry. (^_^;) (No smut btw just murder a...
704 0 36
This book get's better and better sorry for any misspell words or incorrect grammar.. This is my first book and I'm very proud of my work.. Hope y'al...
2.4K 73 64
this is my first book ever so sorry if its bad.
6.6K 195 14
It's my first fanfic and English is not my first language so sorry if there is any typos- I will use the pronouns they/them for Y/n :]