Demiwizard Protection Program...

By sunglasesgirl

The Golden Trio, Nico, Annabeth, and Percy are back at Hogwarts! Problem? They're twelve year olds. Well not... More

The Description With a Note! :D
DEATH GLAR-Y NIGHT
Question...
FANGIRL. OH NO.
Hi and sorry guys.
Chicken Throwing and Word Vomit
Crazy Kids and Common Rooms

SASSY DUCKS AND GIRLY GIGGLES

1.1K 36 73
By sunglasesgirl

Holy fudgenuggets. A chapter.

Zachary the Man POV (I NEED YALL TO THINK OF A LEOMAZING NICKNAME. k?) (if any of y'all are there anymore...)

"Chugga chugga chugga chugga CHOO CHOOOO!" That Leo kid practically screamed.

"Alright. Will you just SHUT UP?!" The other guy, Nicole? Nikki? I can't remember his name. Maybe Nick? That one makes more sense then nicole. Huh.. What was it? NiK. Nic? OH WAIT, ITS-

"#NICOSAYSNO!" (Okay idk where this came from. What fanfic or what comment. I heard it and I like it and I'm using it.) Leo shouts. Again. GUESS HIS NAME IS NICO THE.

"Leo, you'll burst everyone's eardrums." Annabeth rolls her eyes. Am I staring at everyone kinda creepily? Yup. But do I seem more normal then them? Yep.

"Peeeeeeeeerrrrrcy. Can I have more caaaaaaaandy?" Leo begged the the boy who currently had a smudge of what I hope is chocolate on his face.

"No." He replied without hesitation.

"Percy, did you give him chocolate?" Hermione glares at the boy.

"Not chocolate. Candy. *eyeroll*" one word. Very sassy.

Wait that's two words.

"What's two words?" Ronaldo, who also has his face stuffed, asked.

I must have said that out loud.

"Yup." Hermione, mentioned, without looking up from her book.

That to.

"Yes. Even Percy doesn't do it that much." Leo was jumping up and down in the seat.

"I wonder if pineapple soda would taste better if it was blue..." Percy, looking out the window said.

"Maybe I should take that back..." Leo mumbled.

"I was, uh, talking about how, uh, the ducks. Yeah the ducks iiiiin San Fransisco. They are some very sassy ducks." Everyone just keeps looking at me. What felt like hours, but was only minutes, the Leo kid cracked up.

"He's worse at lying than.... Than... The sassy ducks in San Fran!" Leo laughed out. I didn't know that was possible. Laughing out words? Huh.

"Yeah. Well sorry, it's just. Um I. Um..." I just kinda trailed off and I felt a pat on my back. I turned around and Nico was there.

But wasn't he just in another seat?

How? What?

Percy must have seen my dumbstruck face because he then said;

"Yeah, Nico's favorite hobby is appearing out of thin and dark air..." He laughs as Nico glares at him.

"Dark air?" I ask. He seems to realize a mistake as he makes a face similar to what it would look like if you drank the bottles of lemon juice. Don't ask why I know what that face looks like. Well...

...

It was a dare, ok?

"It's an inside joke. I'll explain later." He then shrugged casually as if he never made a lemon face.

"PERCY! PERCY GUESS WHAT!" Leo -once again- yelled. Percy groaned.

"What?" Leo then grinned like a maniac, before bursting into song.

"YOU CAN SET YOURSELF ON FIRE! BUT YOUR NEVER GONNA BURN BURN BURN. YOU CAN SET YOURSELF ON FIRE! BUT YOUR NEVER GONNA LEARN LEARN LEARN OOOOH!" He belted. I'm pretty sure the people in America can hear him, he's so loud. (IF YOU KNOW THIS SONG, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I HAD BEFORE)

"Leo, if I buy you a chocolate frog will you shut up??" The redhead groaned and Leo laughed. His name was... Ren.. No, wait, Rin. NO It was Ron. That's right.

"Nope!" He then cracked up, as if someone told the worlds funniest joke.

"Did he eat like weed brownies or something?" I mumble to myself mostly, but Nico heard me and giggled, which only made Leo laugh harder.

"N-Ni-Ni-Nico g-g-gig-giggles l-l-l-like a g-girl!" I look over to Nico who is beyond annoyed, and Leo is literally rofl-ing.

"Well, we should probably get our robes on soon." Hermione was it? Told us. (Where DO they get changed?)

~time skip brought to you by Chilly The Bears Chill Pills, the coolest chill pills out there!~

My robes are but on the bigger side, in case I grow, I won't need to get 3 different robes in one year, and I don't have a tie or anything. It looks a bit bland, being all black and grey. It kinda looks like something you'd wear at a funeral. I had a funeral for my hamster once. Then we buried him in the churches back yard. He was my only pet, and I-

"Zach! I can call you that right?" I turned around and saw Annabeth. I nodded, and she continued.

"I was wondering if we got into the same house you'd like to sit with us." I nodded. I have friends! Sweet!

Oh, but wait...

Will they be freaked out by me seeing monsters? Oh god, will they be scared away? Will they treat me like how everyone else did? A freak or loser or weirdo, and not in a good way?

Maybe I shouldn't tell them about the monster stuff...

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

We are 10 minutes away from Hogwarts, when some girl comes in our little stall-booth-thingy.

"Excuse me, have you seen my cat, Diva?" She asks. She has a platinum hair, blue eyes, and kinda looks like a clown. She has layered on makeup, and I think she's a third year or so. She has her green and white tie on,

"Um, what does she look like?" I as a bit uncertain. She grumbled and rolled her eyes, as if I should know what her cat looked like.

"White fur?" I shake my head, when suddenly a white cat jumps from above me. I jump, and the cat looks almost just like her. With the bright fur and blue eyes, and looking like a clown. Only the reasons for the cat is not because of makeup. The cat had the natural gift of clown-looking nature.

"There's your bloody cat." I tell her. She rolls her eyes again.

"No **** Sherlock." I would tell you what is under those asterisks, but then I'd be a potty mouth. She stood there, as if she expected me to pick up her bloody cat.

"May I ask for he you are still here?" I look at her. She gasps as if no one ever DARED to say that to her.

~mini time skip brought to you by Bill Billy's Accent Gum, makin you sound like an American since 1849!~

"No one has ever DARED to say that to her!" Ron exclaims with a horrified look. I told them my encounter with the clown, and everyone looked at me with wide eyes. I don't think they knew I was capable of being rude.

"And how would you know?" I ask Ron. He just continues to look horrified.

"My y-older sister goes here. The girl is the grand daughter of the Minister of Magic!" He tells me. I ignore the whole yolder thing.

"And the minister of magic is...?"

"Basically the head of the entire magic government." Hermione says. I groan. Looks like I made a bad enemy.

"You totally did." Harry chimed in. I sigh. I said that aloud again.

"We're here!" I look over to see that Percy and Leo are looking out the window like 5 year olds.

Curiously, I glance out the window. What I see makes me think I broke the hinges in my jaw.

It's like a castle! A giant castle, and it looks bigger then the queen of England's place! And I'm gonna be living here? I look around and nobody else seems as impressed as I do.

"Have you guys been here before?" I ask. They all shake there heads.

"My sister showed me pictures." Ron

"Read about it in Hogwarts- a history." Hermione and Annabeth.

"I don't get impressed." Nico.

"I've been on a Pegasus before." Leo and Percy. I think they may be a bit on the crazy side.

"My dad went here, and showed me pictures." Harry

"Alrighty then." We were told to leave our stuff here, because the magic will take care of it. Or something like that.

We all climb off the train, and I look around.

There are A LOT of people.

"FIRS' YERS. FIRS' YERS OVER 'ERE!" A loud and gruff voice calls out. I look over and see that the man with the loud gruff voice is big. And I mean really big.

"Hello sir." Hermione tells the man. He gives her a smile.

"Call me Hagrid." And then he turns around. The first years are going to the school. By magical boats. What?

"4 to a boat please!" I go with Ron, Hermione, and Harry, and then there is Annabeth, Percy, Nico, and Leo in a boat.

This is so. Cool.

It's still light out, because we did leave early, and the water is as clear as a rock.

It's not clear at all. It's dark and murky, yet still beautiful in its own way.

And the view is BEAUTIFUL. The castle is glowing, even in the sunlight, and all in all, it's just beautiful.

"PERCY! LEO! CUT IT OUT!" I snap my attention to the boat with the others in it, and the Leo and Percy are rocking the boat A LOT more than what seems possible, as Nico screams his head off at them, and Annabeth is sitting there with an annoyed look on her face.

"PERCY STOP! LEO, CUT IT OUT!" They are rocking so much that at some points, the boat looks sideways. Maybe the magic keeps it afloat?

Nico is still freaking out, when we are there. Quicker than you can say 'water', Nico is out of the boat and on the stable ground. The others eventually get out of the boat, and soon all of the first years get out. Hagrid then leads us inside. We start to go up a lot of stairs.

As I'm walking up the stairs, I hear a surprised 'oof' and turn around to see some kid tripped. He didn't hurt himself, just fell. I rush over to help him up.

"Thanks..." He says.

"No problem. I'm Zachary." I tell him.

"I'm Julian." He has short black hair, and straight teeth. He seemed nice.

Before we could talk anymore, we were leaded into what looks like a giant dining room.

Oh my god.

There is floating candles!

________________

Hey guys.... *dodges apple*

So, uh, please don't kill me... *dodges bottle of hairspray*

But I finally got a chapter out *tries to dodge flying gum all machine but gets nailed in the arm*

Seriously, who throws a gum all machine?! *dodges computer*

WELL THEN. *dodges couch*

Who has that kind of strength?! *hears the cackle of the wicked witch of the west*

But uh *looks up*

Well would you look at that. A house. *its getting closer*

Well I'm out. *scatters from the falling house*

I LOVE YOU MY UNITATOES!!

.

.

.

.

.

UNICORN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
119K 14K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...