Dreams Do Come True - Justin...

By ColourMyWorld

Justin Bieber's My World tour is now officially over, so he decides to go back home, chill, write songs and h... More

Dreams Do Come True - Justin Bieber Love Story
CAPTER TWO - My Day with Justin
CHAPER THREE - That, was, NOT, Expected?

CHAPTER FOUR - My meeting with Usher

565 3 7
By ColourMyWorld

AN: Sorry guys, I hadn't realised how many pages chapter three went four. LOL, anywho I apoligise that I hadn't added for aaaaaaaaaaaages but I was in hospital. 1000 reads, woooooooooh, thanks to everyone :)

____________________________________

I lay down on Justin's cheast and eventually drifted off to sleep.

*

"Woo hoo, sleeping beauty, were here." Justin says sweetly.

I rub my eyes and look up at him, he was looking down at me with warm eyes. I smiled to myself then looked around. We were here, everyone had already left the plane. I stood up and stretched. We got our carry on luggage and exited the plane.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked me.

"Amazingly." I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 109 27
Liz breaks up with her former boyfriend and meets celebrity Justin Bieber. Once her and Justin start dating, she gets the opportunity to open up for...
1.3K 83 27
justin bieber meet meets a girl in 18 name sammi.justin then grows to like her but she has a secret crush ,ryan ...... even tho justin broke up with...
4K 48 14
When Kelly moves to Georgia, she never expected to become close friends with an international popstar we all know as Justin Bieber, And Even closer w...
10.4K 225 64
Justin and Kylee are best friends. But can that all end when he goes on his My World tour? Or when the realize that they love each other? Can anythin...