Should I Stay, or Should I Go?

By xxabbyabs13xx

Allison Patrick is just a normal teen who has a huge crush on this boy named Harry Styles. But .. she has to... More

The sleepover
Everythings better now
" I'm not ready"
"Don't you just love first dates?"

Almost leaving

69 5 3
By xxabbyabs13xx

Hi, I'm Allison I live in New Jersey. Unfortunately, my dad got a new job and we ALMOST had to move all the way to California. Here is how it all started.

It was Monday the 26 and I was going to get breakfast from my mom. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, when I heard my mom say "honey, I don't think this is a good idea, the school year is almost over. Can't we wait until then?" I wondered why they were talking about, so I continued

to listen. "No, I can't wait. This is my only chance to get a good job to get money for the family, if I don't take this, what job can I get?".

I couldn't wait anymore so I walked in like I didn't hear a thing. Until my dad admitted "Allison, I know you will be mad after you hear this, but, we are going to have to move to California. I got a new job and this is my only chance to get money for the family." My face turned red, like, really RED! I yelled "CALIFORNIA THAT'S 3,000 MILES FROM HERE!!!!! I grabbed my bag and got out the door!

On the way to school, I ran into my best friend, Anna, she said " waz ghud?" I responded "nothing is ghud wanna know why my dad got a new job that's why!"

"And how the heck is that bad" she asked. " that's not all" I mumbled "my dad got a new job so we have to move to California." Her eyes filled up with water. And so did mine, but we held it in.

" why would you move to a place that's 3,000 miles from here?"she asked. "We'll that's a question you would have to ask my parents." I said.

We walked the rest of the way in silence. When we got to school, I saw my crush, Harry. It looked as if he was walking towards me. Wait a minute, he is walking towards me!

I said "An, Harry is coming this way, what should I do?"

"Don't say anything dumb. Answer what he tells you properly, and, act natural!"

He stepped right in front of me and said "what's up?" I didn't know what to say, so I blurted out "nothin, waz ghud?" He laughed. Was that a good thing? Was that a bad thing? Does he like me? Does he hate me?

Then the bell rang he said "I gotta go, meet me at lunch, ok" I blushed and said "o-ok"

He walked away then Anna came after Harry left and said "what did he say?" "What you usually say" I said. She said "lemme guess, waz ghud?" "Yup!" I said.

We both ran to class. Yes! Almost time for lunch, where I have to meet, Harry!

Just one more minute, one mor- yes! Lunch time. I ran to the cafeteria, but I didn't see Harry. I said "An, where is he?" She shrugged her shoulders, Then a few minutes later, she pointed at him.

He smiled then came up to me. He said "waz ghud?" I laughed and said " well.....!?" Then he continued "welllll.....?" "My dad got a new job so we have to move to California." I said. "Well that's horrible!" He said.

Then the bell rang, it was finally time to go home! I was walking with Anna, talking about me leaving.

Then I got home, trying not to make it a scene. I slowly walked up the stairs and into my room, where I saw all of my stuff in boxes.

I ran down the stairs and yelled "why are all of my stuff in boxes?" My mom responded " we are going to have to leave Saturday, I'm sorry."

My eyes filled up with tears. I said "ok, I'll- ill start packing." I went upstairs and grabbed my phone and texted Anna. I sent " hey An! I have bad news. Come to my house right away!" She responded "ok."

She came over, and I explained what happened. She cried, and so did I. She left after 30 minutes. Then we had dinner and went to sleep, only 4 more days until we leave. I have no choice but to enjoy it!

I woke up the next morning, about to cry. We only had three more days until I leave. I dressed up in the cutest outfit.

I went down to breakfast grabbed an egg and ran out the door.

On my way to school, I ran into Anna. We talked about me leaving. How much we would miss each other.

When we got to school, I saw Harry. Oh my goodness, I'm really going to miss that smile!

I ran to class, hoping he won't see me, I didn't want to talk to him. It's not that I don't like him it's just that, every time I talk to him, it reminds me of leaving.

When I was one step away of the classroom, he tapped me and said, "are you ok?" I responded "yea, I'm fine. I'll talk to you later. At lunch." I gave him a little smile and got into the class.

Throughout the whole period in class, the only thing I was thinking about was leaving, how I would miss everyone.

I was waiting and waiting until lunch, to meet Harry, to talk to him.

The bell rang, the bell for lunch. I ran, as fast as I can, then saw Harry waiting. I made him take a seat so we could talk.

I said " I waited until lunch to talk to you because I wanted to have enough time to talk about me leaving Saturday."

Then he said " yeah, I thought lunch was a good time too, cause, there is something I really want to tell you too."

" we'll I'm leaving Saturday,and, you know I'm going to miss all of you. And I wanted to say-" then the bell rang. Are you kidding me!

I wondered what he wanted to tell me.

I ran after him and said "harry, wait!" I took pit a piece of paper and wrote my number down. "Text me and tell me what you wanted to say." I said.

He walked away. I ran back to Anna and said " I gave him my number!" "Really?" She asked. I said "yeah can you believe it? I, Allison Patrick gave Harry Styles my number! He's gonna text me this afternoon."

She said "so what happened back there?"

"Ummm, well he said he wanted to tell me something, I wonder what." I said. Then Anna yelled "oh my goodness!! He's gonna tell you something!" "Yeah." I said confused.

" he likes you! Can't you see? The dance is Friday, he's gonna ask you out!!!"

" really?" I asked " I better make it last, I'm leaving in 2 days!"

We both went home, separately. I went to my room, full of boxes, and watched my phone like a baby!

A few minutes later, my phone vibrated. OMG........, its Harry! He said " hey." I don't know what to say. So I put "hi...., waz ghud?" Why would I put that?

Here is our conversation:

Harry: hey

Me: hi......, waz ghud?

Harry: haha

Me: so what did you want to tell me?

Harry: so, the dance is Friday, and I was wondering of you had a date.

Me: not at all. Wbu?

Harry: I just got one.

My expression:I got sad for a moment.

Me: really, who?

Harry: you. Will you go to the dance with me?

Me: YES!!!

Harry: great, later.

Me: bye!

OMG!!!!! I have to tell An!

Me: An, guess what!

An: what what!

Me: he asked me to the dance!!!!!

I gotta go get ready!

An: you go girl!!!

I found the perfect dress! I can't wait until tomorrow! The dance!

I gotta go to sleep. I have to wake up early, we have no school tomorrow only the dance. So I have all day to get ready.

FINALLY!!!!! I have to get dressed! "MOM!" I yelled. She came in my room, already dressed and ready. We left the house and went shopping.it was 10:00 only 10 more hours until the dance!!!

On the way to the mall, we stopped by An's house to pick her up to go shopping with her and her mom.

I said to An " do you have a date?" She responded "yeah, he's Nate Knowels, In our biology class."

I said " ohhhhhhhh, I see a bright spark between you two!"

She responded " hush it!"

It was 1:00 and I planned on taking a long nap, I'm talking about until 7:50, that way ill have 10 minutes to get ready.

I was dreaming a crazy dream, it was 7:40 when I woke up. I dreamed that Harry and I kissed!

I only had 20 minutes to get ready,so, we might as well use it!

I put my dress on, my heels, and fixed my hair. I grabbed my phone and my purse and left.

Guess who I saw at the front door......., Harry!!! He said " you look amazing!"

"Same here!" I said. We walked to school, in silence. Then we got to the dance, he finally started talking to me!

We talked about me leaving. A few seconds later "can I speak to you in private?" He asked. "Of course!" He led me outside, holding my hand. We sat on a bench near by and said " I have something to tell you, something about you. Something I wanted to tell you since we met."

I was really concerned! I blurted " I love you!" WHAT THE HECK! What did I just say?

He responded "really?" I smiled a little and said "yeah, it's true!" Then he said "That's great cause, I love you!"

It was quiet for a moment, then we got closer, and closer, and we kissed!!!!! IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

We walked inside, holding hands. I ran to Anna telling her "it happened!" What happened" she asked?

" The kiss happened! We kissed!" She was shocked she hugged me and was happy. We went home, and the happiness wasn't over.

My mom came up to me and said "Alli, I have good news for you. We're not moving! We're staying, in our home, FOREVER!!!

I yelled "really!!" "Your dad quit the job and, we're staying!!!!

I have to text Anna!

I said :" An, come over NOW!!!:)

She came over right away. I said "we're staying!" "What?" She asked. We're not moving, we're staying here, in New Jersey!!!" I yelled!

She was happy and so was I. So I texted Harry and said: "hey. I have good news come over to my house."

He came over, I pulled him in my house and said " we're not moving, we're staying here, in this house!

He picked me up and hugged me.

I guess this was truly a dream come true!

The next day was Saturday, the day I was supposed to leave, but didn't!

I ran into Harry, and he started walking with me. We were walking while talking about how yesterday, Friday, was a magical night for the both of us!

While we were talking he came out and said " Allison, I know we kissed just yesterday,and, I wanted you to be my.........,!"

He stopped. "Be my what?" I asked. "We'll, I wanted you to be my girlfriend. I know I'm taking this too far but-"

"YES!!!" I shouted. He picked me up and hugged me....., AGAIN!!! Ahhhhhh, that never gets old.

We walked, while holding hands. When we finally got to my house, we hugged. I got into my house SMILING!!!!

OMG!!!!!! Harry Styles my MY boyfriend!this is a dream come true!!!! I HAVE TO TELL ANNA!!!!!

Our conversation

Me: GUESS WAT!!!

Anna: what what!

Me. I am Harry Foster's GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Anna: I'm so happy 4 u!!!

Me: thnx ttylxox😘

After that, Harry texted me back saying:

Harry: oh and I for got to say.........will you care to go out with me?

Me: nope! When

Harry: tomorrow at 8 in the morning

Me: why so early

Harry: cause I'm planning on doing something for the whole day.

Me: oh that's great

Harry: great.

Me: bye

Harry: later

Right after that I had dinner and stayed up all night texting Anna. Talking to her about what would happen on the date.

After that it Wat just 7 A.M and I was just getting ready for our first date. I just put on some blue shorts a white tank top and my new flats. I just wonder where we are going. It was 8:02 A.M and Harry rang my door bell. Dressed up in his worn out jeans.

He said "you ready?" "Absolutely!" I responded.

"So where are we going?" I questioned. He grabbed my hand and said "wherever my feet take me!"

I laughed as we walked our way all the way to an amusement park.

He took me to the Ferris wheel in the middle when I said " oh I'm afraid of heights, so, you can go without me. I'll wait here." He pulled me back near his side and said "don't be afraid. Keep your hand in mine, and just look into my eyes."

I dazed out and when I woke up we were all the way at the top.

I looked down in fear as he made me look into his eyes again.

"Just look into my eyes" he said.

As we went around and around. I lost my fear. He said "that's it!" I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

When the ride was of over, we left the amusement park and we saw people volunteering to sing. We heared "ok so who's next?"

"I'll go next!" Harry yelled. He pulled me to the front as a guy asked him "what song would you like to sing?"

He took a while to answer. Then he said "what makes you beautiful!"

I slapped my head in amusement as he said "this is a song for my love Allison" he started singing while pointing at me as I was covering my head with my hand.

It reached the end of the song when he pulled my hand off my forehead and kissed my cheek. We left holding hands and I said "you are so embarrassing!"

"But that's how much I care!" He responded.

After that we went to have a picnic in by a lake. I saw a blanket and baskets set up near the lake.

"Wow." I said. "C'mon!" He said while pulling me to the blanket. We started eating when I said "thank you."

"Thank you for what?" He asked. "Harry you already know!"

We both laughed as he began to pull me up and started chasing me. And that's when the sprinklers came on.

And chasing each other, became having a water fight.

We were just splashing water all over the place.

When I started twirling around and couldn't stop. He caught me as I landed into his arms.

He said "what are you a ballerina?" I laughed then pushed him away then started running away.

He ran after me.

Then he caught me by the waist and spun me around until we hit the floor.

We laughed.

I said "this was the best first date, ever!"

He picked me up and spun me around again then let me down and held my wet hands.

We walked home, just talking and laughing. When we reached my house, I kissed his cheek and said bye.

We hugged and when I got into the house it was already 6:30.

I ran into my room and texted Anna. Telling her about how awesome my date was!

The day after that, it was 5:00 P.M and I was bored so I texted Harry.

This got me confused cause when I text him he usually answers right away.

So I called him. But he still didn't answer.

This made me think that he was seeing someone else.

So I texted Anna.

Me: Nay something's up

An: what do u mean

Me: I just called and texted Harry, but he didn't ever answer. And u know how Harry always answers when I text or call him.

An: good point

Me: could it be true that he might be seeing someone else?

An: idk. Maybe

Me: I'll figure this out. Later. Luv yah!

An: luv yah back!

After that I texted Harry again, but no answer.

The next day I was just taking a walk when I ran into Harry. He said "hey Alli" I didn't answer him cause I was mad at him for not answering me. He said "Alli are you ok?" I still didn't answer. He put his hand on my shoulder then I just pulled it away. He stopped my from walking and said "Alli, is there something we need to talk about?" I still didn't answer. He stopped walking and just let me walk away.

The next dayi took another walk and the exact same things happened, and for the day after and on.

Until one day when he picked me up and carried me to an empty room with one seat and a stage with a microphone in the middle of it.

He sat me down and stood i front of the microphone and started singing a song called 'Nobody Compares' a song he wrote for me.

At the end, he took both of my hands as said "tell me what's wrong."

I took a deep breath and said "well, I've been texting and calling you a lot lately and you haven't been answering me. I was afraid that you might have been seeing someone else."

"There's no one I would want to see but you." He said.

We kissed again, while dancing to a slow song. He dropped me home after that. I texted Anna and said that everything was wrong.

After all of that drama we all decided to have a day just to hang out.

I texted Anna, and Harry, and Jada and Arianna and finally Aiden to tell them about this hang out thing we're doing.

And by the way, Jada, Arianna, and Aiden are three of my other closest friends. We've been together since before kindergarten.

So we finally all get together in front of our school and just roam around until we finally found a Amusement park, and not the one Harry took me to.

We go on a couple of rides and saved the last one for the best. We went on this crazy roller coaster that made Aiden almost peed his pants.

So we went and continued roaming the city when we finally found the place we wanted to be.

"Finally, we're here!" I said.

"YES! wait where are we?" Arianna asked.

"We are at-" Aiden cut me off

"Dave And Busters!"

We ran into the surprisingly huge place where we saw tons of games and activities.

"So here is how it's gonna go" I said "I'll go play some games with Anna, Jada and Arianna, while you guys play your games. But we all have to meet each other here in this exact spot at exactly .. " I began looking at my watch. "5:30."

"Deal?" I asked. They all hesitated and said deal all at once. It was 3:27 p.m when we started roaming the place.

"PAC MAN!!" Jada yelled and ran towards it as Anna, Arianna and I were walking.

We sat in our spaces, I was of course blue!

We played and played them realized that our playing card is almost done. So we went to another game.

So Abba Jada and Arianna was playing a jumping type of game, do t really know what it's called but while they were playing I texted Harry and asked what was going on.

Me: hey Harry, every thing ok.

Harry: yea so far so good.

Me:cool

Harry: wbu wats goin on over there.

Me: well they playin some type of jumping game. But we have to leave soon, the money in our card is running out.

Harry: same here. Aiden is trying every single game he passes.

Me: lol

Harry: anyways, did u notice the time

Me: yea it's already 4:55

Harry: exactly

Me: srry but I gotta go, we bout to play some fruit ninja.

Harry: ok later

Me: bye

So we played multiplayer fruit ninja and guess who won.

THAT'S RIGHT! MEEEE!!!!

So time passed and it's now 5:30

Me Jada Anna and Arianna went to the entrance and didn't see Harry and Aiden.

"Where are they" Arianna asked.

"They're playing more games, I can feel it in my guts." Jada said.

I rolled my eyes in humor as I began to call Harry.

"Hello?"

"Harry where are you guys? You were supposed to meet us at the entrance!"

" oh shoot I'm sorry. I'll be there in a bit."

"Ok."

"What did they say. Where are they?" Anna asked.

"They forgot they're on their way right now" I responded.

As time passed it is now 6:00. Still not here! WHERE ARE THEY!!!

I called Harry again.

"Harry it's 6:00, we're supposed to be at a restaurant."

"I know, I lost Aiden. We were on our way here and he wandered off."

"Well, find him!"

Harry hanged up and started looking for Aiden.

He called me saying that he finally found Aiden. Finally!

We all finally came together and started looking for a restaurant to eat in.

"We could eat in-" Aiden cut me off .. Again

"Applebees!"

"That's right Aiden, Applebees!" I said sarcastically while he was smiling.

We got in and started ordering our food and drinks,new all got some chicken tenders with some Ciara mist.

Then they gave us some refreshments. And some empty cups ..

Arianna began playing the cup song. Them it went all around and they made ME sing it.

"Here we go" I said.

They played it four times for me to start.

" I got my ticket for the long

Way 'round. Two bottle

Whiskey for the way

And I sure would like some

Sweet company

And I'm leaving tomorrow

What-do-ya-say?

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by

My hair

You're gonna miss me everywhere

Oh

You're gonna miss me

When I'm gone.

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me talk

Oh

You're gonna miss me

When I'm gone"

They did the cup verse two times so I could begin singing again.

" I got my ticket for the long

Way round

The one with the prettiest of views

It got mountains

It got rivers

It got sights to give you shivers

But it sure would be prettier with you

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me by my talk

Oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair you're gonna miss me everywhere

Oh you're sure gonna miss me

When I'm gone.

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair you're gonna miss me everywhere

Oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone."

"YAYYYYY!!" every body started panting and cheering and that's when we got our food. We all started chatting about how they never thought I could sing like that.

" I never knew you had such a great voice, you should sign up for a concert next Saturday. You could become famous!" Harry said.

"Yea, that would be awesome! I mean you would have concerts and bring me hot models and go on tours and bring me hot models. It would be a dream come true! Aiden said

"Thanks guys but I like the life I'm living right now!"

After that we cleaned up our table and gave the bill then left. We just walked home talking and laughing.

We reached to Aiden's house first, then Arianna's, Then Jada's, Anna's, and last Harry. Then I was walkin all alone. That's one thing I hate, being alone.

When I got home, I got hungry and found a note on the refrigerator door.

It read:

Dear Alli,

We are all going to be gone for the month for a work trip. Sorry it's all sudden. Love you.

-mom/ dad

So I thought to myself "mom and dad are gone for the whole month." Thank godd!!!!

So I invited Anna and Harry over. Yah no, so we could just talk.

It was already 1:56 and we didn't care. We just continued talking.

"Oh An are you still dating Nate?" I asked.

"Yea. But he transferred but we still see each other and talk!" She said while giving a kind of like fake smile.

"Great so is it ok if you, me, Harry, and Nate go on a double date next Friday?" I said while looking at Harry. He looked like he was a little confused.

"Uh .. can I speak to you in private?" He said to me while looking at Anna.

We went to a nearby room and he said " Nate moved to Denver last month."

I look at him confused and said "what?"

"Nate moved to Denver last month. An lied so she won't feel sorrow inside." He whispered.

"Why would she lie though?" I looked down to the ground.

"Well don't be mad, I mean, she's already feeling sorrow in inside, don't make her sad more." He looked up at me in sadness.

We went back and jut sat down. She probably thinks Harry knew about Nate moving.

"Well .. um .. we are going to have to cancel that double date thing I told you about." I started stroking her arm.

" why? I was really looking forward to this!" She pouted

" well, um ... I have some things to be taken care of." U said while scratching my neck.

"Ok. I understand!" She exclaimed.

Anna looked at her watch and said "wow it's already 2:30, I gotta go home. Bye guys, see ya tomorrow." He waved goodbye as we did.

" so where are your parents. " Harry said while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Uh they're at a work trip for a month. So I'm all alone for the summer." I looked down to the ground.

"Great! You can stay over at my house with me and my old friends. You might not know them but we all net in pre-k and we've been friends since then. They're Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. Sorry for telling you this late." He said with a giant grin on his face.

"Sure why not! I love meeting new people!" I said giving a giant grin back at him.

"Ok so come over tomorrow. And you can bring your friends too if you'd like." He said before walking out my door.

"Ok i will. Thanks!" I smiled while waving goodbye.

I thought "well, at least I'm not alone for the summer!"

____________________________________________________________

So how did you guys like meh story huh???!!!!

So I'm trying to make my story better so I'm gonna add some things. Next up ... POV's! 100 reads and 25 votes for the next part. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

-xxabby13xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 3K 25
a paige bueckers story.
117K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
711K 27.7K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
616K 7.9K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...