Loving a killer isn't bad (re...

De Phan_Howtler

❌❌THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS TWELVE LMAO IM SO SORR❌❌❌Your always depressed. You cut yourself for the escape... Mai multe

A/n
Chapter one
Chapter two
A/N
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five special christmas tea party
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
A/n
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
THE WEDDING
Honey moon
Pregnant? And bad news?
Its the time...
Future
A/n
author chan
its me!
Author's note
sorry again

Funeral

124 0 1
De Phan_Howtler

Today is the day everyone will last see y/n, we are waiting in the cemetery were her mom was buried , she is being buried by her mom. Ben had become very protective and attached to Skylar and he is letting her put a rose on her grave, y/n is wearing the dress that she wore the day I asked to marry her in. I will miss y/n forever. " forever" the words repeat in my head. I love you y/n this is not the end.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

28K 2K 22
{Completed - #12 highest} I was walking on a path all alone at midnight. I was just wondering around, until I saw a guy in a hoodie. He was beating t...
442 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...
460K 13.1K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
106K 3.1K 54
[ REWRITTEN VERSION IS ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT, MORE INFO IN THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER ] You were an 11 / 12-year-old girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair. You ran a...