save me joker

By alexgamercode124

this is a story of bane beating the shit out of batman and leave him to die but before passing out he sees so... More

broken
waiting
waken
smile
suprised
love is in the air
the thank you
confession
i gave up on titles

annoyed

590 28 2
By alexgamercode124

Joker POV
I had brought my bat to my hide out and had treated some of his cuts and put him in a bed and told some dumb goons to stay and guard the door and if he wakes up hit him and bring him to me and that was an hour ago I was waiting for my batsy to wake up and be okay yes that sounds weird because I'm the villian and his arch enemy and hate him but in truth I love him and always have i was thinking about it until I was draged back to reality to fucking dumb bitch Harley who was saying "puddin why are you helping the bat he ruines your plans and puts you in a asylum and beats you up" I annoyed by her question replied "well why do you ask dumb fucking questions"she then gets the msg FUCK OFF ANNOYING BITCH I then hear some of my goons come in with a unconscious bat I smile widely and laugh like a crazy man I am .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
231K 9.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...