confession

Joker POV
"I what joker what are you trying to say"he says in a seductive way that makes me shiver I couldn't control myself I replied quietly "because i.... I Iove you batsy" I frown knowing I was going to be rejected by batman or should I say Bruce Wayne I mean as batman I'm a crazy man but as Bruce Wayne as well I mean he is not gay and he can get any woman he wants he looks like he was in deep in thought I know I was going to be rejected but I didn't want to hear it so I decided to go I didn't want to cry in front of my emeny he grabs my arm and pulls me into a kiss a simple kiss I was surprised at first but melted into it I pulled away first he then said "I love you too joker"he loves me I was soooo happy I happily said "really" "yes" I pulled him into a passionate kiss we both melted into it it went on few minutes we pulled away panting "thank you joker for saving me from bane and healing me" he said I look at him "you know you don't need to call me joker when we are alone" i said "what do you mean" he replied "I mean when we are alone call me jack but only when we are alone I haven't even told bitch Harley its mmmmmfmm" I was cut off with a kiss from bats "I get it jack" oh god hearing him say my real name it started to kiss my neck I moaned loudly it chuckles until we hear a knock on the door it was Harley "PUDDIN ARE YOU OKAY I HEARD SOMETHING IS IT THE BAT" she yelled banging on the door loudly I tell batsy to hide he hides in the shadow and I open the door "WHAT"
"Oh puddin I thought something happened to you I was."
And bang slam the door in the dumb bitchs face while saying "BYE HARLEEN"
So I hope you like my story if you like it and want to me continued it then just say
Alex be out bitches