Spencer Reid love story/ one...

By crazgirl1990

*This story has sexual scenes and violence* Please be advised i do not own any character besides Alyssa. All... More

Spencer Reid love story/ one shot

22.2K 192 66
By crazgirl1990

I rode into the forest heading into the trail I knew well I’m a park ranger for the devil peak mountain in Virginia. As I rode in I saw three large black SUV’s sitting outside the main building. I’m one of the only rangers that ride horse back into devils peak. As I dismounted I heard “um… hi” I turned seeing a fairly cute boy with light brown hair tucked behind his ears and light brown eyes. He smiled at me but he looked very nervous which I found cute.

“I’m Doctor Spencer Reid I work for the F.B.I from the BAU it stands for the bah…” I stopped him and said “Behavioral allays unit. I know. I’m Alyssa Torres. Ranger.” He nodded and we walked to the door. As I walked in I stated “yeah I know I’m late… you can dock my pay or whatever.” I walked by a group of people and to my desk I threw my jacket on the chair and heard “your line up is on the desk but before that Ally get in the break room we need to talk.” I nodded and grabbed my folder I walked towards the break room and studied the lineup for the day.

I had a couple to the peak and a school outing later this evening. I walked into the break room and saw Donny lying on the chair fast asleep. I grabbed two pots and snuck up behind him. I watched as Dr. Reid and the other suites walked in. I quickly banged the pots together and Donny screamed falling out of his chair. “You’re gonna scare me to death!!” Donny screamed as I held my guts laughing my ass off. “I don’t think you can scare someone to death Donny.” Rachel stated. “Actually the term "scared to death" really carries weight. People with bad hearts don't need that sudden "jump" and quick pumping of blood! It may be a rare occurrence based on a person's health, age, and overall fear levels, but it can happen.” I starred at Reid for a second and looked at Donny.

“You got a bad heart?” he glared and said “wish I did.” I smiled and turned to Spencer “thanks for the info.” He smiled and looked down. “Whoa wait you’re not confused?” the dark skinned male asked. I shrugged and said “you learn something new every day.” Reid smiled at me and Donny sat back down and pushed my chair away from his.

I sat down and bumper chairs started. “Rachel separate the children!” boss stated and she sat between us. I smiled and boss stated “this is Agent Hotchner of the F.B.I. along with his team.” I watched as the guy in the suit stepped forward and said “were here to ask for your assistance. We are running a case and we need the expertise of the rangers of this region for assistance.” I nodded and listened as they described an unsub or unknown subject.

“If you have any idea where a man like this might go then please let us know.” The blonde girl JJ stated. “Devils peak.” I stated they all looked at me. “No one goes up there without a guide but there are some guys who know how to get there.” Reid then asked “where is Devil’s peak?” I looked at boss he nodded and said “go on.” I got up and the F.B.I guys led me out. As we walked I stayed by Reid. “So what are you some kind of boy genius?”

He smirked and then Morgan stated “yeah. He sure is.” I smiled and walked to the car. “There’s only one say to Devils peak.” I got on my black horse shadow. “I can get you each a horse within ten minutes but you’ll need to drive down to the next right turn on this road you’ll see a big red barn.” They nodded then Reid stated “um… could I ride with you?” I smiled and leaned down holding out my hand. “Sure thing hot stuff.”

He blushed and got on behind me. “Hold on tight.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and I snapped the reigns. I took off through the woods on my trail leading back to the barn. As I rode Reid asked “this isn’t that easy is it?” I smiled saying “not at all.” I rode onto the barn and Spencer got off first, then I dismounted. “So this is the barn?” I nodded and said “yep I work here on summer break so I can lead everyone to the right place. Otherwise I’m bartender in Arlington.” He raised a brow and asked “you work in Arlington?”

I nodded and walked over to the horses I pulled a few out and started to saddle them up. “How do you ride so easily?” he asked as I watched me saddle a brown steed. “you just have to squeeze your knees to ride but the harder your squeeze the faster the horse will run.” He nodded and I finished saddling the last horse for the F.BI. Team as they parked and got out. “You guys can ride right?” I asked they nodded. I watched as they all mounted up. “Alright I’ll lead ya there but after we reach the peak you’re on your own. I got no gun.” Hotchner nodded at me and said “Reid will stay back with you.” I nodded and mounted up.

I rode with the F.B.I team and stated “at the top there’s a tunnel system it doesn’t lead anywhere but it does go on for miles.” “How do you know that?” JJ asked “I lead couples in there for romance some come on anniversaries.” Emily smiled and I slowed down. “The tunnels just up ahead.” They dismounted and I radioed the station. “Were at the peak.” I got off my horse and so did Spencer.

As the team went in I asked “are you always shy around girls?” his cheeks turned red and he nodded. “Yeah.” I smiled and said “its ok I got no problem with it. I think it’s kind of cute anyways.” His blush reddened. We stayed where we were until the F.B.I team came out with a cuffed man, I watched as they mounted then Hotchner asked “how do we get him out of here?” I smiled and said “easy who wants to carry?” Derek Morgan raised his hand saying “I’ll do it.” I walked up to his horse I pulled the reigns down and the horse got low. I draped the guy over the back and said “there.” We mounted again and rode down the trail. Once back at the barn Spencer helped me bring the horses back into the barn and undid the saddles.

We finished and I handed spencer a piece of paper with my number. “If you ever want to hang out Spencer.” He smiled taking it with a blush and walked to the car. I watched as they drove off. I went back to the station and continued with my day. I tried to forget about that unsub.

~Spencer~

I sat at my desk thinking about Alyssa we actually got along she didn’t despise me and she actually understood what I was saying. She was nice as well. I starred at the number. I didn’t talk to anyone about me getting her number. They didn’t know, I looked at the time it’s been a month since that case. I sighed and dialed her number. As I called her I watched as Hotch walked out then Morgan got up asking “who are you calling?”

“No one.” I stated and hung up. He smirked and walked away. I got up and walked to my car dialing her number again. I took a deep breath I’ve never asked out a girl before. “Hello?” she answered. “Um h-hi! This is Dr. Spencer Reid…” I felt like a fool. “Spencer? I didn’t think you would ever call being a shy guy and all.” I smiled “oh…” I stated she giggled “no don’t take it a bad way. I think it’s cute.” I felt my cheeks redden again. She always did that to me. I smirked into the phone and said “you told me you worked as a ranger in the summer and ugh I was thinking now that it’s fall you wouldn’t mind um… going out with me? It’s totally up to you I mean there’s nothing obligating you to go on a date...”

“Spencer slow down and yes I would like to go on a date with you. When and where?” I smiled she was still so nice. “Um the bar on fourth and main tomorrow night? If you’re up for it.” She giggled and said “sure Spencer.” I sighed and we talked. For hours we talked soon it was so late this I needed to head home. I started my car and pulled out heading home.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow Spencer?” she asked with a yawn. “Yes sure.” I heard her giggle once again and say “night Spencer.” I smiled and responded “night Alyssa.” I hung up after her and smiled. She was a great person. I reached my home and walked into my home with a smile.

~Alyssa~

I walked into my house and lay on my soft bed. I looked up at the curtains hanging from my ceiling. I looked around and sighed. There were many lines of curtains all over the bed room that made my bed surrounded in royal red. Around my circular room was my library. From fiction to documentary’s I love books because it was another person’s ideas and their mind. I smiled and placed my phone on the night stand. I closed my eyes and cuddled into my blankets.

~Spencer~

I sat in the bullpen and watched as everyone looked at me. I was fiddling with my pen as I finished my paper work hours ago. “Reid are you ok?” Hotch asked as he stopped at my desk. “Um Hotch…” I had no idea what to so I asked. “what do you wear on a first date?” Hotch looked surprised then I heard “well don’t wear a sweater vest.” I saw Morgan sitting at his desk with a smirk. “Where are you going?” Rossi asked “to the bar on Main Street.” I answered “well no suit or tie. Wear a regular shirt and jeans Reid jeans.” Morgan stated Garcia then asked “who’s the lucky lady?”  I didn’t answer and she smiled “oohs a secret lady friend.” JJ stated. Emily smiled and sat down. “So Reid’s got a date.” I felt my face heating up again. Hotch then stated “Reid wear whatever you want if you got a date then she will like you to be you.” I nodded.

The day passed and I drove to my home. I jumped into my shower and got ready for my date. I quickly threw on a white undershirt vest, then I pulled on a light blue dress shirt as I buttoned it up I looked at my sweater vests. I picked a blue color because it reminded me of Alyssa’s eyes. I grabbed my black tie and pulled on some black pants then I walked out the door. I drove to the bar and parked outside. I wonder if she was really going to be there since I never really had any luck with woman. I walked into the bar and looked around I didn’t see her anywhere. I took a stool and sat down. I ordered a light drink and waited. Hopefully she would show up.

Soon hands covered my eyes and I heard “guess who smarty pants.” I smiled and stated “Alyssa I recognize your voice.” She giggled and removed your hands “you’re supposed to play along smarty pants.” She took a seat across from me and got a beer. We talked most of the night she even held my hand. I had to say I liked this date. She even let me ramble on facts she just listened. “You really read everything don’t you?” she asked I smiled “yeah.” She giggled at me again and said “I have to say this is the most interesting date I’ve ever been on.” She was smiling so I took that as a good thing. As time passed she asked “so you want to leave this place take a walk or something?” I just nodded not sure what to do.

~Alyssa~

We walked down the street hand in hand just talking about random things. I like Spencer he wasn’t a prick like most guys, he was smart, he was kind and he cared. As we walked Spencer seemed more nervous than usual. “Spencer is you ok?” I asked he looked at me his face was red his had was sweaty. “Is there some date language?” he asked I smiled and turned to him. “Not really it’s just to get to know each other and see how comfo-” my words were cut short with Spencer’s lips. I did tell him to be spontaneous at the bar but I didn’t think… oh who cares. I let go of his hand and put both my hands on either side of his face kissing him back.

As we kissed Spencer pulled back slowly with a smile on his face. “Very spontaneous.” I stated he smiled brighter and took my hand pulling me back to the bar. He then asked “you bring your car?” I shook my head no. “I took a cab.” He nodded and pulled me to his car. “Would you like to come to my place?” His face was tomato red as he asked this. “Sure...” I stated as I got in. Spencer was red the whole way he drove. “Spencer calm down it was cute to ask me that.” he took a deep breath and nodded. He pulled up to a nice apartment building and parked. As we got out he took me to the door and opened it then we went up some flights of stairs to the third floor.

He opened the door and I saw a nice and neat place there were book shelves all over the room. I walked in as Spencer asked “want something to drink?” I giggled saying “we were just at a bar?” he dryly chuckled saying he was nervous. I walked over to the book shelves and looked at all of them. Not a one was fiction. Man he needed to live. As I was looking them over I felt a hand take mine. I turned to Spencer and he pulled me into the kitchen. I leaned on the table as he handed me a glass of tea. I sipped at it as he starred at me. We talked a little more but I knew what I wanted and I could see he did too. So I took the incentive. I walked up to Spencer his eyes widened and I pressed my lips to his.

He responded by flattening a hand against the small of my back, pressing me physically closer as he kissed back. I took his lower lip between mine, giving it a gentle tug and then a questing lick. Spencer opened his mouth to me. My hands found his hair, fisting the wavy strands. His hands were running up and down my back, feeling my little muscles. I giggled against his mouth and pushed Spencer against the table. I decided to tease my smarty pants a little more since he was just getting into the mood so I rolled my hips, rocking against his stiff dick and forcing a groan out of him.

I smiled as he looked at me his eyes laced with lust and I could tell he rarely felt this because the tent in his pants looked painful. I smiled and he panted saying “what do we do now?” I smiled he was so innocent. I walked up to him and took the loops of his pants; I pulled me closer against me feeling the bulge against my core. “You take me to your bed room.” He smiled and took my hand pulling me along. He was really eager. As soon as we were in I turned him to me and met his mouth with my own. Our tongues battled for a bit but he wasn’t experienced in this so I won easy.  I pulled at the sweater vest and he pulled it off.

I undid the buttons on his dress shirt and I could see he was really nervous. “Don’t be nervous Spencer...” I whispered in his ear as I nibbled it and kissed his neck. He groaned against me and held my hips against his. Man he was hard. Spencer fisted my own shirt and I stated “go ahead...” he pulled it up and over my head leaving me in my black lace bra and jeans. He looked at my chest and the lust deepened in his eyes I smiled and slipped the dress shirt off his shoulders then took hold of his tie. I pulled him to the bed and climbed on top of it. He followed like a puppy on a lease. He only was in a tie wife beater and black pants. Now. I smiled and he ran his hands along my sides where my skin shown. He leaned in kissing my neck. I took his hands and placed them on my bra. As if reading my actions which he probably did he reached around and undid the clasp. As the bra fell onto the bed I tossed it aside.

His hands stayed on my back as he kissed up and down my neck like it was the most interesting thing in the world I smiled it felt good. I leaned into his kisses and then he moved his lips to my mouth I felt his hands take hold of my breasts and he rubbed my nipples I knew they tightened in arousal. He smiled against my lips and I laid down on the bed with Spencer hovering over me. His hair was in his face now.

Without him noticed I laced my legs with his and flipped us quick he looked surprised and I laid one hand on his bare chest and went down his body to his jeans where I popped the button on his slacks and used my teeth on the zipper. Spencer groaned as he watched me, I watched as he bit his bottom lip with a smile. I slipped my hand under his elastic band of his boxers and to his manhood where I grasped it and started to create a rhythm he moaned and leaned his head back in enjoyment.

“Alyssa…” he panted as I smiled at him.

“Yes spencer?” I teased as his head was back against the pillows in enjoyment. I could tell he was lost in ecstasy

"Jesus…oh…" His hands tightened into fists on the sheets; suddenly his right hand was on my jeans and the button undone. I smiled and withdrew my hand; I sat up and pulled down the jeans. Spencer got on his knees as well he kissed my shoulder as I pulled the jeans down. His hands ran along my body and stopped my hands I smiled and he removed my jeans. I smiled and pulled my panties down he watched with lidded eyes. He licked his lips and then I watched as he pulled his own down. I smiled and then he grabbed something from the night stand. I looked seeing it was a condom he bought at the store. I smiled and he put it on.

I put on leg on either side of him and he grabbed my hips, as I sank down on him I moaned. One moment there was nothing, and the next I was filled completely. My back curved as my eyes slammed shut. I looked at Spencer who had the same look I smiled and started a steady easy rhythm. I grasped onto the headboard as I moved. Spencer caught on and fisted my hips and pushed up as I went down. We picked up a pace as our pleasure increased.

“Ah! Spencer!” I moaned he groaned and then my back hit the bed. Spencer had a dominate streak in bed… hmmm… he held my hips tight as he slammed into me with long, deep strokes. He went harder and harder into me. My head slammed against the bed as I moaned out “Yes, Yes!” he kept going when suddenly his lips were on my breast. I moaned louder. As he sucked and swirled his tongue around my nipple.

I moaned and laced one hand into his long hair. He smirked against my skin and kept pounding into me. I felt my orgasm coming I was in pure utter bliss. I knew he felt it too because his steady rhythm was picking up speed and becoming more erratic. I moaned as he slammed into me once more pushing me over the edge. I moaned out his name as his own orgasm came. I felt his weight on me for a second then was gone to my right side. His hair was sticking to his face as I looked at his brown eyes. I leaned into him and snuggled into his side. “God…” he breathed as his arms wrapped around me. “That was…” I smiled and said “I know.” He smiled at me and held me close. Sleep was pulling at my mind and I could see it was doing the same for him so I pulled the now used condom off and threw it into the trash. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes letting sleep come to me.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

I groaned and reached onto the night stand and answered the ringing cell phone. “Hello?” I waited for an answer. “Um who’s this?” came a deep male voice. I opened my eyes seeing the caller id saying Derek Morgan. Shit Spencer’s phone. I turned facing my sleeping hottie and shook his shoulder. “Spencer… spencey…” he opened his eyes slowly. I showed the phone and he sat up taking it saying “Hello? yeah…. Shut up Morgan…. That’s none of your business… what do you want?....Yeah I’ll be right in.” he yawned and hung up. He turned to me and looked me up and down. I didn’t bother to cover up. I mean we slept together he already saw it.

“morning.” He stated and leaned over kissing me. I kissed him back and soon my back was against the bed again. I smiled and he kissed down my neck. “So you are assertive in bed.” I stated he smirked against my skin and leaned off me. “I have a case.” He stated waiting for a break out reaction. “ok.” I stated he smiled and kissed me. “I’ll see you when you get back ok?” he nodded and kissed me again. “Be safe.” He pulled me off the bed and against his chest we kissed and he backed me against his door. I wrapped my legs around him. We parted and he stated “I gotta get ready.” I nodded and he turned getting some clothes and a little black bag he walked towards the bathroom and I got an idea. “Mind if I join?” he turned red again and I giggled. He walked into the bathroom and I followed.

He started the water and I wrapped my arms around his waist. “You don’t have to be nervous around me Spence... I like you for you and I believe you already saw me naked.” He relaxed and we stepped into the shower. I kissed my genius as he pushed me against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We continued to kiss and let the water run over our skin. As I moaned against his lips I stated “you’re going to be late.” He kissed down my neck but didn’t stop once. I felt his hard on against my core then inside. I moaned loudly as he went in and out of me. “SPENCER!” he groaned and moved harder, faster… I moaned and panted his name.

“Oh god harder!” I moaned he did as I asked and rammed into me. I held onto his back as he did so. I was in ecstasy. I felt my release as he panted against my ear. “I’m almost there…” he panted “just a little more Spencer me too.” We kissed as my release came and I was gone… “UGH!!!!” Spencer pulled out quick and rested his head against my shoulder. He panted and stated “that was just as good as last night.” I smiled and kissed him. “You better get ready.” He nodded and we got out of the shower.

As Spencer walked out the door he kissed again saying “call me if anything happens ok?” I nodded and he was out the door. I leaned on the table… man…. I’m in love.

~Spencer~

As I sat on the plane I couldn’t help but think about Alyssa. She was utterly perfect for me. I smiled then heard “so Reid you going to tell me who the hottie that answered your phone was?” Morgan asked. I shook my head no. They really don’t remember Alyssa because we only met her for that short time on that one case those months ago. “Oh come on Reid I call your phone and a girl picks up.” He stated I shrugged and stated “I don’t kiss and tell.” He smirked and Hotch asked “she your date from last night?” I nodded and he smirked.

Rossi nodded in approval and JJ stated “awe Reid’s got a girlfriend.” I blushed she really wasn’t my girlfriend until I asked her to be right? I thought about Alyssa as I read over the file could this relationship work? I mean no one really had a relationship in the BAU because no one could handle it. Could I? I sighed and I thought about it. As JJ briefed us on the case a little more I realized we were going towards Las Vegas. Mom...

~Alyssa~

I rode Shadow towards the peak for a check. I rode her in a circle letting her nerves settle again. It was clear up here. I turned to the trail and rode back down. I love ridding it’s been a passion of mine since I was a kid. I hit the main road as my phone buzzed in my pocket. I slowed down and opened it reading a text from Spencer.

‘Just landed in Vegas. Hope everything alright back at home.’

I smiled and texted back

‘Miss you too smarty pants but the sooner you catch the crazy people the sooner you come home right?’

‘Definitely.’

‘Then go catch him and text me when before you go to bed.’

‘Ok I love you Alyssa and I can’t wait to see you again.’

I couldn’t wipe the smile from my face as I read the text.

‘I love you too Spencer. Hurry back’

I put my phone away and went back to work; I was to train the new horses on the trails.

~Spencer~

It’s been a year now since I started dating Alyssa and well in the first six months we moved in together. We got a big apartment. She has one room that’s her art room it’s very colorful in my opinion. I’m head over heels in love with her and I know she loves me back. I haven’t told the team a thing about her. They know I have a girlfriend but not who she is or anything like that. Alyssa has met my mother and well I can honestly say she was really good with her and mom said she liked her. I sat at my desk we just got back from a mission and I finished my paper work. I texted Alyssa and she was at the bar working so I was going straight there.

“Whoa slow down there Romeo.” Morgan stated I looked at the team. “We’re all going out for a drink and you’re not getting away this time.” Emily stated Hotch and Rossi were there as well. I sighed and we walked out. I noticed the bar we were going to was the one where my Alyssa worked at oh boy…

We walked in and took seats I watched as Alyssa was down at one end handing a beer to a customer she was in a black skirt and a blue tank top. The skirt was just long enough to cover some of her thighs but still showed plenty of leg. Morgan whistled and said “dam that girl is fine… to bad lover boy here’s taken.” He stated I wanted to hit him for say that about my girl but he’s stronger than me. The I heard “hey there.” She looked right at me I smiled and Rossi ordered the drinks as we all drank she looked right at me then leaned on the bar. “Spency…” I smiled and leaned back kissing her. “Now you can drink.” She stated and walked away. I smiled and Morgan chocked on his drink… “YOUR DATING HER!” he checked out, I nodded Rossi patted my back. “My man!” Morgan stated with a laugh Emily raised her hand for the bartender. She walked back over and asked “how long have you too been together?” she motioned to me and Alyssa stated “a year.” I smiled and she handed a guy by Emily a beer. “When you get off?” Morgan asked great they were going to stick around. “Well…” she turned looking at the clock. “In ten minutes actually.”

They all smiled and I watched my girl. She walked over to the other side then the door behind us rang saying someone came in. “yo wild child!” I turned seeing a red haired girl. She walked behind the bar and said “sorry I ran late.” Alyssa shrugged saying “no problem also stop calling me wild child! That was high school!” red hair laughed and said “yeah but you still wild.” She rolled her eyes and took off the apron. “Whatever. I ain’t that bad no more Anna.” She rolled her eyes and said “yeah ok.” Alyssa walked out from behind the bar after she threw her apron at Anna. She walked over to me and I pulled her next to me keeping an arm around her waist.

She smiled and then the questions started but I had just one… “So why were you called Wild child in high school?” everyone nodded wanting to know that answer. I watched as his face turned blood red then laughing was heard behind us. I turned seeing Anna the bartender that replaced my girl. “Oh man you’ve been dating a year and you don’t know her high school life.” Alyssa glared and said “shut it Leprechaun!” Anna put up her hands and said “ok.” I raised a brow and she stated “I really don’t talk about it.” I smiled and smiled. As I held Alyssa we all talked and chatted away.

The team all liked Alyssa; Hotch even said she was a nice person. The whole team liked her.

Soon it got late and she whispered in my ear “want to go home… Spency…” I smiled and got up saying “night guys.” Morgan and every one chuckled as I dragged Alyssa behind me. Once we were in the car I pressed her lips to mine. “God I missed that.” she stated. I smiled and pulled out heading home.

~Morgan~

“There perfect.” I stated everyone agreed. “Did you see how they acted together? Even in Reid’s ramblings she just smiled and let it go.” JJ stated. “There is someone for everyone.” Rossi stated and smiled we all split up and walked away from the bar around one.

I walked into the bull pen seeing Reid on the phone talking. “Yeah I made it I know I forgot my tie. Its ok you don’t have to bring it. I’m sure. I can manage. Thanks for the offer though. I love you too. I’ll see you when I get home. Bye Alyssa.” Man she was even caring about him. “So a year Hugh?” I asked Reid looked up at me and nodded. “You two seem good for each other.” He smiled and said “yeah. She’s perfect.”

Later that day Reid was working when his phone went off. He opened it and smiled then texted. After he shut his phone he went back to work “girlfriend?” I asked he smiled and nodded. JJ then asked “you plan on marrying her or what?” Reid turned blood red and I smirked “you are… when?” I opened his desk drawer and pulled out a blue velvet box. “Woo!!” Emily sang and ran over. She opened the box and there sat a diamond ring simple and elegant. “Nice ring man.” I patted his back Hotch walked over and asked “what’s going on?” I turned to him saying “Reid’s planning on asking Alyssa to marry him.” Hotch looked at Reid and nodded saying “well congratulations.”

Rossi did the same as we all looked at the ring. “When you gonna ask her?” Rossi asked. “Well I don’t know I want it to be special and I’m trying to figure that out first.” JJ then asked “maybe we can all help with that.” an agent walked over and said “Dr. Reid?” Reid turned to him and said “there’s an Alyssa Vanteno down stairs for you?” Reid jumped up grabbing the ring and putting it away. “Show her up please.” The agent nodded and we all chuckled as his reaction like she would sense a ring in the drawer. We waited then saw Alyssa walk off the elevator. “Hey.” Reid greeted and walked over to her. She kissed him quick then said

“I wasn’t sure but you left this at home as well and you weren’t answering your phone.” She showed some book and Reid smiled. “I actually need this thanks.” She nodded and said “no problem.” We all watched from our desks as Reid kissed her and she said “I better let you get back to work…” he nodded then Reid asked “anything else on your mind?” she nodded and said “yeah and stop profiling me.” He chuckled and she smiled she really didn’t care about being profiled? “There’s a like a festival at the park this weekend and I was hoping that maybe if you didn’t get a case or anything you might be able to come? It’s supposed to be a big festival fundraiser thing?” he smiled and said “sure.” She smiled brightly and hugged him. “YAY! I was hoping you would say that.” I smirked and she headed to the elevators but not before Reid ran over and took her hand saying “I’ll walk you down.” As soon as they were gone I looked at Emily. She smiled and said “so cute together.” I nodded. That’s true they were very cute together.

~Alyssa~

As I headed for the door holding Spencer’s hand he stopped and gave me a kiss. As we kissed he smiled against my lips. I pulled away slowly and he sated “see you at home.” I nodded and kissed him again, I turned and walked out the door I turned around seeing Spencer watching me leave. He smiled I waved and walked to my car parked out front. I headed to the bar for work as usual today I had the night off thank god.

I sat behind the bar since it was a slow day and leaned back listening to the men talking around me. My phone buzzed and I looked at the text ‘hey baby. I’m sorry we got a case.’ I sighed and texted him back. ‘That’s alright come back safe.’ Alyssa walked back into the street and headed home. As I reached the house I did what my father taught me, I took out my The NAA Guardian Pistol I checked the rooms no intruder. I walked into the bed room I walked into the bathroom to clean up.

~Reid~

As we researched the unsub it was in Virginia so we weren’t going anywhere but we wouldn’t be going home. I sat studying this unsub, he stalked his targets before he killed them. As I looked at the women each had dark hair and bright eyes Alyssa fit this description. “Alright genius what you got?” Morgan asked “well this unsub is targeting a certain kind of female for his victims which Only 1 of 6 people have blue eye color, that’s 29.39% or 947 females, and 3.61% out of 115 females in the united states. So his target list is short so he has to have a list of women he will attack.” Morgan then stated “Reid… these women are exactly like Alyssa.” I looked down and Hotch stated “Reid bring call her and let her know.” Rossi nodded and I called. It’s been two days since we started the investigation. It rang; it rang no answer I got her voice mail. I got up and ran to Garcia’s room. “Garcia can you track Alyssa’s phone.”

“Ugh yeah sure.” She typed away and said “it’s off I got nothing... why what’s going on?” she asked Morgan ran in asking “Reid what’s up?” I turned to Morgan “Alyssa never turns off her phone it’s always on. Today it’s off and I don’t know where she is. Morgan he could have her.” Morgan and I went to find Hotch and Rossi. I can’t believe this is happening the life expectancy was three days with this unsub depending on if he took her and when we could be ahead of the game or behind.

~Alyssa~

I was in a blacked out room. I stayed against the wall I don’t remember what happened. I went to the festival alone when suddenly a man approached me asking for directions. I gave it to them and had my fun but when I got home, someone attacked me and knocked me out. Now I was in this room it just happened yesterday. I groaned and looked around I saw a camera sitting in front of me. I looked around it was a dungeon like room. I saw a pale man with blonde hair standing before me.

~Garcia~

I typed away trying to track Alyssa and find the unsub I found a live web video and I saw Alyssa in a cage like room thrashing around. “LET ME GO!!!” she screamed. I dialed Hotches number right away. “Hotch get down here and leave Reid up there.” I hung up and watched as the guy sprayed her with a fire house hose. She was in the far corner. Morgan and the team walked in as JJ kept Reid out. They watched the screen with me. “Damn it!” Morgan shouted as he slammed his fist into the wall. Then I heard “Hey why is everyone down here?” I turned seeing Reid he was staring at the screen. “Can you track it!” he asked pushing through the guys. I tried saying “he’s bouncing his single too much I can’t keep up.”

~Alyssa~

So far I’ve been beaten, slashed and poked with hot pokers, his sprayed me with a hose and given me very little food. I don’t know how long I’ve been here. The camera was always recording I haven’t showered in I don’t know how long. He came back down and stated “will you confess your sins?” I glared at him and said “I don’t have a sin to confess!!” he spayed the hose on me again. “I go to church every Sunday and confess my sins there once you confess you don’t have sins!!” I screamed over the water spraying on me.

I glared at him as he shut it off. “Everyone has sins. Now repent!!!” I threw a rock at him. “I don’t have any sins!!!” I screamed again then went into the farther corner away from him. I knew Spencer would find me him and his team they would find me. I just had to be patient. I looked at my captor and he stated “repent!” I got an idea and shouted “why would I repent do I man with no heart! Look at you ya look like a beach boy with a broken nose!!” he sprayed the hose some more.

~Reid~

I haven’t left the office since I found out he took Alyssa. I heard what she said. Alyssa I smirked and ran to Hotch. “She described the unsub!!” Garcia started typing away and I stated “to Alyssa a beach boy is a guy with hair that reaches his shoulders and is greasy; it’s always blonde in her opinion and blue eyes. He has a crooked nose as well.” Morgan patted my back as Garcia tried to find any one fitting the description that had a criminal record.

I kept thinking about the location we knew it had to be somewhere secluded Alyssa’s been banging and screaming to high heaven so she had to be somewhere far away from everyone. I watched as Alyssa was left alone again she started to hit a rock against the metal bars screaming “can anyone hear me!!!” she was strong I’ll give her that. She’s been locked away for two days I think but this unsub would only kill them once they said they had a sin. Alyssa was not giving in. Hotch ran in saying “Garcia got a hit.” I ran out with them as she texted me the address.

As we drove Rossi stated “Reid your with Morgan stay behind him and do not let your connection to Alyssa get the better of you.” I nodded I was only allowed to stay on this case because I swore I wouldn’t let my emotions get the better of me. I nodded and we arrived on scene as we approached Morgan led the way as I covered him. We checked most of the rooms suddenly I heard “FUCK YOU!!!” I smirked and Morgan kicked in the door leading to a basement. Rossi and Hotch went first. “Drop the gun!” I heard Rossi state Morgan and I went down next. I saw Alyssa in a metal cage where she couldn’t even stand up. I watched as a gun was pointed at her. She was in the far corner. “She need to repent!” the unsub Marcua Daves stated. “And she will when she is ready.” Hotch stated trying to calm him down. Alyssa looked at me and I had to hold myself back. She then bolted forward and slapped the gun down. Morgan tackled him and Rossi worked on getting her out. As soon as she was out I pulled her into my arms she sobbed into my chest. “Spencer!!” she cried I hugged her.
~Garcia~

The camera was still on so I was watching as Reid hugged his girlfriend. He held her close and rushed her out of there. I sighed and turned off my computers sighing. Thank god she was alright.

~Morgan~

I put the unsub into the police car and watched as they drove away I turned seeing Alyssa sitting in the back of a paramedic with Reid right by her. They were taking her to the hospital Reid was going with her. As he got in she held his hand smiling. “I knew you guy would find me.” She stated he smirked and watched as they drove off.

After finishing flying the paper work we all headed to the hospital to see how Alyssa was doing Reid wasn’t there for the paper work. As I walked in I asked a nurse “I’m looking for an Alyssa Vanteno?” she smiled saying “oh the cute couple. Room 203.” I nodded and we all headed there as soon as I looked in I chuckled there sat Reid asleep with his head on the bed holding Alyssa’s hand as she was asleep. On and bed. “Awe they look so cute.” Garcia stated. Then she took a picture with her phone. I smirked Reid was head over heels for this one. I watched as Reid stirred and sat up yawning he looked at us and smiled “how is she?” Hotch asked “minor cuts and burns but she’ll survive. But they said that she must have gone through this before with how resilient she was to the pain and to fight through it the way she has...”

I raised a brow “did she go through something like this before?” I asked Reid shrugged and said “Alyssa doesn’t tell me about her past.” That was strange Reid has told her everything about his why was she so distant about her past? Hotch looked at Garcia and she walked out. As we walked out of the hospital giving the lover birds some privacy. I smirked Reid wasn’t scared anymore. I knew he was freaking out his girl was in danger. I would be too if I had a girl.

~Alyssa~

It’s been two weeks since I was saved and released from the hospital. Spencer took three weeks off to spend them with me. I lay on the bed as Spencer was fast asleep next to me. I smiled and brushed his hair a bit Spencer moaned and opened his eyes. He smiled as he looked at me. “morning.” He stated I kissed him saying “morning.” He sat up scratched his head and asked “how are you feeling?”

“Fine.” I stated and kissed him again. “What do you want to do today?” I asked he smirked and said “what do you want to do?” I giggled and lay down on his chest snuggling with him. “Um I don’t know.” I stated he chuckled and said “how about we just relax and take a walk?” I nodded and kissed him. “Or we could spend some time here.” he smirked and suddenly I was under Spencer. He started to kiss my neck. “you know I love you right?” he whispered in my ear, he kissed down my neck as he kissed me I felt his left hand run up my bare leg, he ran it up my hip and started to move my large tank top up my body I smiled against his lips as he did so. I moaned as he brushed his fingers against the bottom of my breast.

Spencer then pulled my tank top off my body over my head. He kissed down my neck to my shoulder and down to my breast. He licked and played with my chest as I pulled his boxers down over his tent. I smiled as he jumped and bucked his hips. Once his boxers were down his ass he broke from my breast and pulled them down the rest of the way and off. He looked at me and sat up. “Ready?” I pushed him down onto the bed and got over top positioning myself perfectly. I smiled and lowered myself as Spencer put his hands on my hips helping me along.

I moaned as he started the rhythm we knew so well. I gripped the head board above him as I raised and lowered my hips. Spencer bucked up every time I went down. “Ugh… Ally!” he called I moaned as my head went back. “Spency…” he smiled and grabbed my hips. He slammed me down hard on him as I gasped. “SPENCER!” I screamed out as his pace started to get irrational now. I moaned and leaned over him as he went harder and faster. “Ally… I-I’m gonna…” I nodded and said “me too.” He slammed me down hard and ejected his seed. I moaned out as I hit my own climax. Then it just hit me… we didn’t use a condom. Oh shit. I fell by Spencer and leaned on his shoulder panting hard. He held me close and kissed my shoulder down my neck. I smiled and he sighed. “God I missed you.” He stated I smiled and kissed him. “I missed you too.” As we laid there I felt his hand stroke my hand and down my back.

“Ally?” I looked at my boyfriend seeing him watching me. “There’s something I need to know.” I groaned he’s been asking me for the past few days about why I had so much resilience to the pain I went through. I sat up with a groan. “Why do you want to know so badly?” I asked he sat up and said “I’m just curious you know so much about me but I don’t know a thing about you.” I sighed looking away I don’t want to remember that past I have. “Spence I don’t want to talk about it.” He looked into my eyes and said “we’ve been dating a year and six months. Statistics say most couple know most about their significant others pasts by know.”

I sighed and smiled “your and known about everything.” He smiled and I sat up pushing my back against the head board. “Spencer it’s not something I like to talk about.” He got up and sat by me taking my hands. “Please you can tell me anything.” I nodded and stated “alright just this once I’ll tell.” He smiled and waited.

“When I was little I mean real little about ten, I had to learn the hard way that your parents won’t always take care of you. My father was sexually attracted to me, so when I was young he tried to have his way but I didn’t like it. I fought back my mother walked in hearing me call for help and saw what was going on. She pulled him off and called the police.  My father was taken away but since I was the cause of it my mother started to beat me. She said I was the cause of my daddy’s illness. I was a useless child. I was ten years old as my own mother the one who gave me life beat me because my father tried to rape me. I went through that abuse for three years until I just ran away. We lived on the east coast. She never even came looking for me she just let me go. I raised myself since then until I was found by the police on the west coast. They took my mother away and I was sent into foster care.”

Spencer hugged me holding me close.

“I went through so many homes each one beat me like I was a punching bag. I went through high school as the girl who didn’t care. I wasn’t your average girl I fought everyone. That’s why I was the wild child. I didn’t care what happened to me or who beat me up I fought back. That’s why when that man was beating me I didn’t care. I don’t feel much pain anymore.” Spencer held me as I cried. “Shh it’s ok...” he stated as he rocked me. I hated my life back then but when I graduated I swore to move on and never look back that’s why pain didn’t bother me I convinced myself that it was a reminder that I was still alive. As we stayed like that Spencer soothed me. I stopped crying and sighed.

~Reid~

I couldn’t believe what Ally told me and yeah I call her Ally now. That was a week ago and today was my last day with her. I sat on our bed kissing and touching, among other things. I love her so much. She lay under me as we made love once again, I knew I wasn’t using a condom but I really didn’t care and I didn’t have any. As I kissed my girl my mind was on one thing… keeping Ally for the rest of my life. I love her so much. “Ah! Ah! Ah! Spencer…” she kept calling I smiled and kissed her neck. Never in my life did I think I would land a woman as perfect as her. Suddenly my phone went off. I groaned as I continued to ravish my girl… my girl… god I love the sound of that.

*ring* *ring*

I ignored the phone as I kept going. “Sp-Spencer… your phone! Ugh!” Ally moaned out. I kept going I was so close… soon I felt her inner walls tighten telling me she was close to her orgasm. I groaned and released inside her once again. I know its stupid were not even married and were having unprotected sex but at the moment I don’t care. She tightened and moaned as she finished at the same time. I panted as I lay on top of her. She reached over grabbing my phone. She handed it to me as she panted as well I still didn’t pink up as I tried to catch my breath. These past three weeks have been great; it’s been none stop love with Ally. She kissed me and panted “answer it. It could be important.” I nodded and took a deep breath. “Hello?” I answered. “Man Reid stop banging your girlfriend and answer quicker next time.” Morgan’s voice rang in my ears. My face heated up.

“Sh-shut up Morgan!” I stated Ally giggled below me and snuggled into my side. I finally caught my breath and asked “what’s up?” Morgan chuckled and said “sorry to disturb you on your day off but we got a case. We need ya to come in for the debriefing.” I groaned not in the good way as I stated “On my way.” Ally pouted and I smirked she always played like that. I hung up saying “we got a case.” She stopped her pout and kissed me, as the kiss heated up she said “hurry…*kiss* back.” I smiled and got out of bed to take a shower. “I will.” I stated then added “lock the doors and we need to get a dog.” She giggled and I walked into the bathroom.

I finished my shower and walked out towards the closet, Ally wasn’t in bed. I quickly pulled on boxers and carried the rest of my clothes out into the living room/ kitchen. There stood Ally making a sandwich in just her white large baggy tank top and a pair of my boxers. I smiled and she looked me over. “You ain’t going to work in boxers are you?” I shook my head no and said “I saw you weren’t in bed and I got worried.” She smiled and walked up to me giving me a kiss. “Just making you something for the road.” She put the sandwich next to a Styrofoam cup of coffee. I kissed her grabbed me to go bag and food. I walked towards the door once more and gave her a goodbye kiss.

“Stay safe.” She stated. I smiled and stated “you too. Lock the door behind me.” She nodded and I walked out I heard the lock click behind me as I headed out. I smiled. I really had the perfect girl. I drove to the BAU I ate my food on the way and parked. I walked in with my bag and coffee. She made really good coffee considering she doesn’t drink it. I sat down as Morgan had a huge smile on his face. I remembered his words and looked away as my face heated up. “Been busy there Reid?” he teased I glared at him as Garcia rolled her eyes. “At least he’s happy!” she stated I smiled and JJ briefed us on the case.

~Alyssa~

I sat at Spencer’s desk for some reason Morgan pulled me out of work and here. Spencer and I have been together for about three years now. We’ve been through a lot. We never fought and I understood his job so I don’t complain about it. We just try to make do with the time we have together. As I sat there Morgan refused to let me go. “Why am I here?” I asked he just smiled as did Emily and JJ. Garcia was looking around keeping her eyes away from mine. “What are you all up too and where’s Spencer?” I asked they didn’t answer. Hotch walked out of his office and looked at me. He leaned on the rail with Rossi next to him.

I watched as they watched me. “What is going on?” I asked they didn’t answer either then Spencer walked around the corner he looked at me and smiled. He looked really nervous like the first time we met nervous. He walked up to me and cleared his throat. “Um ugh… I got it Morgan.” He nodded and patted his back saying “good luck she’s a spit fire.” He walked over to Garcia and leaned on the wall by her. I looked around then at Spencer. “Ok Morgan dragged me out of the apartment to come here where everyone is staring at me. Spencer what is going on?” he blushed and said “um I ugh wanted to um…” why was he stuttering a lot?

Spencer grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. I stood up right in front of my boyfriend as he got down on one knee. My eyes widened as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a little blue velvet box. My hands went up covering my mouth as everyone around us stopped what they were doing watching this. “Alyssa Lori Vanteno will you do me the honor of become Alyssa Lori Reid?” I smiled and he took my left hand. “Do you really have to ask Spencer? Of course I will.” He smiled as everyone around us clapped and Morgan whistled. Spencer put the ring on my hand then stood up kissing me. Garcia ran up to us giving both of us a hug. Rossi and Hotch walked over and patted Spencer’s back saying “congratulation!” Morgan slapped his back saying “my man!”

I giggled and JJ along with Emily was looking at my ring. That is how I met and married and smartest man I knew. And how I ended up with six kids.

Continue Reading