Werewolf Wishes (Boy X Boy)

By MysticSecretary

Jake lives happily with his parents and has a best friend named Noah. They're part of the same pack and that... More

Chapter 1 'Fake Date'
Chapter 2 'Want'
Chapter 3 'He's Gay Too?'
Chapter 4 'The Four Day Unconsciousness'
Chapter 5 'Three Days'
Chapter 6 'Two Days'
Chapter 7 'One Day'
Chapter 8 'Noah's Birthday'
Chapter 9 'One More Day'

Chapter 10 'Jake's Birthday' [Final]

4K 124 6
By MysticSecretary

***Jake's POV***

I turn off my phone and he kisses my forehead again. I love spending time with him.

"In sorry if I acted like a scaredy cat back there." He says and I laugh at how childish he is, he blushes.

"It's okay, in fact, I kind of enjoy the moments when I get to comfort you." I say and he laughs.

"But you didn't comfort me." He says with sad eyes and a fake frown. I smile and roll my eyes playfully.

"Come here you." I say pulling him towards me and hugging him. He returns the hug and we stay there for a while.

"I love you." He says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you more." I tease and he smiles.

"Nope, I love you more." He says and I smile.

"Not possible, I love you more." I say and tackle him. I kiss him on the lips passionately and we smile through the kiss. Then we continue this for a few minutes that felt like an eternity.

He's so perfect, and every boundary we have to overcome, I'm willing to do it. For him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
46.4M 1.2M 37
Zoe is a rogue who is forced to attend a school for werewolves for a year thanks to a new law. There she meets her mate, a certain Alpha who holds a...
14.3K 311 13
Kootonii is a is full fledge dog demoness who fell in love with sesshomaru. Before she had the chance to tell him something important he left.
862K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.