Finding Her

By damnnitdallas

Bella comes to believe Cameron no longer loves her. She, being the crazy girl she is, comes up with a game. Y... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
A/n
n i n e
a/n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
A/N

t e n

2.1K 80 2
By damnnitdallas

C a m e r o n

_______________________

It took me forever to find time square. It was hard to remember where it was at. It was kind of a long time ago.

Gilinsky, Shawn, Taylor and I hop out of the car. We search around for a note, but there's no note.

I run my hand through my hand, groaning,"I'm going to kill her." I say.

Gilinsky pats my shoulder,"Chill out Cam, did you even try to call her?"

I look at him. "Fuck, I didn't try that."

I pull out my phone dialing her number. It rings. And rings. And rings.

"You look so hot in sweatpants." Her voice rings through the speaker.

I take a deep breath,"God it's so good to hear your voice. Where are you Bella?"

"Oh it's not Bella. That was a voice recording. It's actually Hailey." She says.

I groan. "Fuck."

"By the way, look for the old lady in time square. She has the next clue."

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...