Wolven Wars: Colliding Worlds

De TheNyanCatHero

Two years have passed since Holly, Savanna, and Felix have returned to their own homes from the terrifying ga... Mais

Prologue
Chapter one: Moving Along...
Chapter two: Fake Answers to Real Questions
Chapter three: Old & New Friends
Chapter four: A Cryaotic Morning
Chapter five: Meeting New Characters
Chapter six: With New Enemies, Comes a New Future...
Chapter seven: Nyan... Nyan...
Chapter eight: A Change in Emotions...
Chapter ten: New Found Abilities...
Chapter eleven: Crumbling...
Chapter twelve: Foe
Chapter thirteen: Worlds Collide
Chapter fourteen: This Ends Now!
Epilogue
Songs for characters, conflict, and scenes

Chapter nine: Deception Begins...

105 9 0
De TheNyanCatHero

Daniel's POV:

I watched Mr. Chair as he patched up the, still unconscious, black Wolf; Robby. Robby would whine quietly, of flinch in his sleep whenever Mr. Chair touched the tender claw marks that Holly had viciously left.

"He'll be fine, but I don't want him traveling... His wounds could possibly re-open and get infected," Mr. Chair looked my way, pushing his glasses closer to his brown eyes.

"You should've seen her, Mr. Chair..." I sighed, getting back to my feet and brushing the grass off my pants, "Holly... wanted him... Dead..."

"Mhmm... Hatred can do that to a person..." Mr. Chair's brown gaze grew a clouded glaze to them, "Hatred can snap a person's heart, like a twig... It's what... happened to... Gonzales..."

I nearly fell over, looking at Mr. Chair with wide eyes, what's he talking about? Stephano had never told me the story of what happened between him and his brother, now that I had Mr. Chair, I was very curious.

"What happened to Gonzales?" I questioned with a casual tone.

"Well, I don't think..." Mr. Chair fidgeted with his fingers, looking down in his usual shy way, "I think Stephano should tell you, it's his story to tell... Not mine."

"Stephano won't-" I began to protest, soon snapping my gaze to a waking Robby.

I allowed my blue aura to form its usual sharp and long claws; prepared to defend myself and Mr. Chair if needed. I narrowed my eyes on Robby as he glared at Mr. Chair, then at me.

"Where am I - it reeks of that Protector..." Robby sneered, drawing his ears back.

"That Protector was once your best friend..." I retorted with a growl.

"Key word: was..." Robby huffed, closing his eyes and perking his ears up.

I shook my head with another sigh, my blue claws vanishing into thin air as I crossed my arms. He's way too weak to attack right now, I thought while watching as he tried to get up; falling over with a pained grunt.

"Try not to move so much... You'll re-open your wounds..." Mr. Chair spoke up quietly, pointing at Robby's bandaged torso.

"Well, I'm not staying here... I get bored rather quickly..." Robby snorted, getting to his paws; keeping his balance this time.

Mr. Chair only gave a friendly smile and walked away, entering the training ground. I kept my eye on Robby as he followed with a small struggle.

"Meet our new friends..." I chuckled, entering the training ground after Robby; watching his emotionless face turn to shock.

"I knew you had many allies... but... This is ridiculous..." Robby blinked up at me; for once, his red eyes didn't glow with hostility.

I only shrugged and crossed my arms, smirking the whole time. Suddenly, I snapped my eyes open, hearing angry barking; Savanna and Chelsea.

"What are you doing here?!" Chelsea barked, rearing up on her hind legs and swiping at the air.

"Watch it runt... I might just have you as a snack..." Robby licked his chomps, snapping his gaze at the apprentice.

"Don't worry-" I started, soon interrupted by a snarling Savanna.

"Back off!" Savanna stepped over her cowering apprentice, "Remember who's territory you're in..."

"Y-Yeah! Furball! Fox-dung!" Chelsea barked out, swiping at Robby's nose with sheathed paws, "You're our prisoner!"

"Guys, everyone needs to chill-ax!" Felix screeched from my side, causing me to jump slightly; not noticing that he had been approaching us.

"Who are you exactly...?" Robby sat on his haunches with a wince of pain.

"My name is... PewDiePie!" Felix jumped, bro-fisting the air.

I only shook my head with a sigh, man... Felix has finally lost it... Chuckling, I turned to an un-amused Robby.

"Ah, yes... The famous gamer on YouTube... The younger apprentices' in Akita's pack have mentioned your name... Once or twice..." Robby rolled his red eyes, suddenly looking down at the swaying grass beneath his paws.

"Awesome! Even the evil bros' know me!" Felix patted his chest and laughed.

A certain sandy-pelted creature caught my eye; Holly was leaning on Taz for support. Taz's green eyes flashed with worry as his red fur bristled along his spine. I pressed my lips together, forming a thin line while I gazed at my sister's hanging, limp front paw; it was completely broken.

"You..." Holly growled lowly, exhaustion evident in her tone.

"Holly, I can explain..." I stepped in front of Robby, hoping a fight wouldn't break out, "He was seriously injured... I couldn't just leave him back there..."

"Trust me, sweetie... I'm not a threat... At the moment..." Robby snorted, stepping beside me and lowering his muscular frame to the ground.

"Give me a good reason as not to kill you... Right here... Right now..." Holly snarled balancing herself as Taz took a pace towards Robby; I watched as the cat-like creature shifted his gaze between Holly and Robby.

I'm not the only one who feels the tension rising... I thought, putting my arms behind me and allowing the blue aura to form its new weapon; whips.

"Everyone, calm down! My goodness..." I glanced over at Mr. Chair as he approached with more bandages, "Now, Holly... Robby's injuries are too great for him to be traveling... So he'll be staying here with us, until fully healed."

"What?!" Robby and Vic exclaimed in union, gaping at Mr. Chair before exchanging glances between each other.

"Oh... The memories this place brings back..." Robby sighed, plopping his head down on his paws; red eyes flashing with pain and regret.

I frowned slightly hearing my sister growl lowly, while glaring at Robby with a knowing glint in her emerald eyes. Hearing Taz clear his throat, I looked over at the red cat-like creature.

"I think Holly's paw is broken..." Taz stated awkwardly, changing the subject quickly.

I allowed my whips to vanish, crossing my arms and watching as Mr. Chair applied a cream to a scratch on Robby's shoulder.

"It seems to be snapped... Hmm... Holly, do you care if I take a look?" Mr. Chair inquired, wiping his hands with a green hanker-chief.

"Sure... It hurts like hell..." Holly winced, rising to her paws; with the help of Taz.

I walked over to an un-usual sight; a serious Piggeh. I stopped as I leaned against the tree alongside him. Piggeh only gave me a curt nod before shifting his dark pink eyes over to the previous group I was just in. I looked over also, watching as my sister would flinch anytime Mr. Chair touched her paw, Taz looking like he was about to throw up, and Robby looking a bit exhausted as his jaws moved with words I couldn't hear from this spot.

"I've been observing you for the last couple of days..." Piggeh's voice suddenly caused me to look over at him.

"Uh... I've got a girl-" I stopped in mid-sentence upon seeing the seriousness in his pink eyes.

"During training... If Savanna gets hit, you wince... Even if you're all the way across the training ground..." Piggeh turned his eyes on me, "Same goes for your sister..."

As if on cue, I clutched my wrist with a hiss of pain as Holly's pained howling filled my ears. Snapping my eyes over to my sister, I watched Mr. Chair as he wrapped her paw in a bandage.

"That just proved my theory..." Piggeh stated; his tone holding suspicion.

"I can explain, I'm going to explain..." I looked up at the pig-eared man, "Tonight at her apartment... I want you and Mr. Chair to come..."

"Alright, but I think it'd be best if we... take Robby with us..." Piggeh shifted his eyes past me, "We don't need him escaping."

I dropped my gaze to the ground, frowning slightly. They think he's our prisoner.

...

I crossed my arms, leaning my back against the wall; looking around at everyone. After Mr. Chair finished wrapping Holly's broken wrist, everyone went back to her apartment; including Piggeh, Mr. Chair, and Robby.

"Funny... I've passed this building millions of times... Never had the slightest clue that you lived in one of the houses," Robby sat in my recliner; he had taken his human form back in the training ground, before we started heading here.

Robby was about Stephano's height, with black hair that went along nicely with his tan skin, and brown eyes. He wore a black T-shirt, blue ripped jeans, and white sneakers.

"It was none of your business, where I lived," Holly snapped, causing me to frown at her.

Holly sat on the edge of her bed, broken wrist sitting on her lap along with her other hand. Stephano sat alongside her, never taking his un-trusted gaze off of Robby.

"Chill-ax!" Felix jumped up from the floor, pointing at Holly and Robby, "You guys are worse than me!"

"I would have to agree with Felix... Why can't the past be put behind...?" Cry rose to his feet, getting off the couch.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head as an uncomfortable silence sliced through the room. Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I opened an eye and gazed back at a pair of beautiful hazel ones. Savanna blinked and frowned at me, silently asking me to make both, Holly and Robby, put up their white flags; basically saying, forgive and forget.

"Alright, look... Robby, it wasn't Holly's fault that Chastity died-" I snapped my gaze at the raven-haired man as he snarled.

"Last time I checked, she wanted to go in those caves!" Robby glared hard at my sister.

"I'd change the past if I could!" Holly screeched, jumping to her feet, "That rock was meant for me, not her! I'd change places with her if I could!"

Everyone went silent. They need to work this out by themselves, I thought, watching as the scene continued to play out.

"You wouldn't have to, if we never went in those caves!" Robby shouted, glaring at her, "It's your fault she's dead!"

"You're right... It's my fault..." Holly sighed, taking her seat, "I can't change the past... I'm sorry..."

"You should've died in those caves!" Robby snarled, jumping to his own feet, "I wish we never went in... I wish we had listened to their warning..."

"What's done is done..." Lee's voice caught my attention, causing me to look in the kitchen's direction, "No use arguing over the past..."

"Lee's right," I cleared my throat, "You both need to move on... Forgive and forget..."

"I'm sorry..." Robby said quietly.

I snapped my gaze to him, shock washing over my body. He's... Sorry? I thought with an inward smile, maybe this is what Chastity meant by friend or foe...

"I've been waiting for you to say that..." Holly sighed; pure relief evident in her tone.

"I sometimes forget... I'm not the only one... Who lost a friend that day..." Robby fell back in his chair, "The only reason I joined Akita... is... I just thought he could teach me... To live with the pain..."

I watched as Holly limped over to Robby and hugged him, tightly. He hugged her back, tears slipping out of his eyes. I smiled softly at the two; they were finally waving their white flag.

"I'm sorry... I should've never betrayed you..." Robby sniffled as my sister pulled away.

"It's in the past... Mouse-brain..." Holly wiped her own tears away, kicking Robby's foot, "So stop talking about it..."

"Fox-dung..." Robby smirked.

"Mouse-brain..." Holly retorted, punching his shoulder lightly.

"Waffles are done!" Clementine shouted from the kitchen.

"Waffles!" Cry and Felix shouted in union, retreating to the kitchen quickly.

"What exactly are waffles...?" I laughed and pointed at Mr. Chair, suddenly remembering he was from the 1800s game.

"If it's good enough to eat, then come on!" Piggeh shoved Mr. Chair towards the kitchen; everyone in tow.

It's time to tell them...

Holly's POV:

"Dinner was delicious, thanks Clem," I smiled at the little girl, pushing my empty plate away.

"You're welcome! Robby, do you like my waffles?" Clementine turned toward Robby, who had his mouth full.

"Yerp! 'Der 'rery rood!" Robby choked down his waffles, giving Clem thumbs up.

I glanced over at a very quiet Stephano, he had his eyes on Robby; his expression held a slightly confused look to it. Nudging his foot with my own, I captured his attention and gave him a questioning look. Stephano only waved me off, and chuckled at something that Piggeh had said.

"I need to tell you all something... Something very important..." Daniel spoke up after everyone had gone quiet, "My aura isn't the only power I came back with... I can also feel things... Things that another person is feeling..."

"That's how you knew I was in trouble!" I exclaimed, the situation finally making sense to me.

"Yes, you're right. I mostly feel what another person, who is closest to me, feels... It could be physical and emotional pain..." Daniel explained, looking around at everyone.

"I knew there was something up... I was right... So freaking pumped!" Piggeh fist-pumped the air.

"When the war breaks out... That would be a downside," Savanna stated slowly.

"You need to learn how to block those feelings... I'll train with you tomorrow-" I stopped in mid-sentence, snapping my gaze to Mr. Chair as he interrupted me.

"You will certainly not be training tomorrow, same goes for you Robby," Mr. Chair crumpled his napkin and threw it on his empty plate, "Actually, I want you both to rest - don't worry, you can instruct from the sidelines."

"I'll train with Daniel, it'll be fun," Savanna giggled, starting to take the plates up.

I looked over to Robby and tilted my head slightly. He blinked confusedly at me with a nervous laugh.

"What...?" Robby questioned, handing Daniel his plate.

"Are you... Going to stay or...?" I questioned slowly, also handing Daniel my plate as he helped Savannah and Clementine pick up the kitchen.

"Well... I don't see the point in staying with Akita..." Robby stated slowly, shrugging.

"Yay! We have a new friend!" Clementine cheered, clapping her hands together.

I laughed softly at the little girl's enthusiasm as she did a small victory dance. Lee shook his head but eventually joined in on the dancing with Clementine. Piggeh jumped in and picked Clementine up, twirling her around the small kitchen, causing the little girl to laugh.

"Ain't no party like a PewDiePie Party!" Felix shouted, running around everyone.

"C'mon friends, don't be shy!" Cry laughed, pulling Savanna and Daniel in the small dancing circle.

"You too, Mr. Chair!" Felix grabbed the brunet by his white sleeve and shoved him into the mini dancing party.

Hearing a door close, I turned towards the direction of the back door, just in time to see a golden figure disappear into the darkness of the night. What's he doing on the patio...? I questioned myself, getting up and walking over to the glass door; opening it and going outside.

"Hey... You okay...?" I questioned, taking a seat on my bench by a very quiet Stephano.

"I don't trust him," Stephano replied, crossing his arms and leaning back on the bench, "One does not simply forget the feeling of hatred in their hearts..."

"Stephano, that incident was seven years ago..." I looked at him, scooting closer to him.

"That ambush happened today," He snapped his gaze at me.

"Alright, fine... I get what you're saying..." I sighed, getting back to my feet, "You coming back in?"

"No," Stephano replied shortly, closing his eyes, "Not until he leaves."

"You are very stubborn..." I shook my head, flopping back down beside him.

"Are you going in?" He questioned, opening an eye.

"Well, I'm not going to let you be a loner..." I poked his side with a soft laugh, getting comfortable and leaning against him.

"I'm used to it..." Stephano chuckled, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"I could change that, a lot..." I giggled, enjoying the moment.

"Femme, you've changed me enough... I don't need to end up like Felix, putting his Petite - girlfriend's makeup on his face..." He sighed, running his other hand down his face.

"Trust me..." I laughed, pulling apart slightly so I could look him in the eye, "You, my love... Have... Natural beauty..."

"Thank - Hey!" Stephano shouted playfully, grabbing me in a very tight hug.

"No!" I laughed, trying to squirm out of his strong grip, "D-Don't t-t-tickle me!"

"I am Stephano! I do what I please!" He laughed, French accent slurring his words.

I kicked, clawed, and laughed; no use, I couldn't get away. In a final attempt, I tried rolling away, only to have both of us fall off the bench and break a plant's pot.

"Great, you see what you did?" I laughed softly, looking up at him with a loving smile.

"It's just a plant. You'll be alright, as long as you stay with me..." Stephano chuckled, closing the distance between our lips.

I hugged his neck, laughing as his head-piece fell off his head. He pulled apart, smirking down at me; causing me to give him a bright smile. Is it too soon to tell him that I love him? I laughed softly as he rolled off me, plopping himself by my side instead.

"You see, if we didn't have the others... I wouldn't let you leave the bed..." He growled lowly, placing his hands behind his head; looking up at the stars.

"Sorry, other way around..." I shook my head and watched the stars twinkle.

For a split second, I swore that I saw a faint rainbow shoot across the sky; a colorful and beautiful one.

He's watching over us... I'm sorry Nyan... I hope you can hear my prayers...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9K 22 49
After Katrina losses memory of the past six years, Dan has to try to win her back. Will he succeed? Or lose her forever? (Sequel to never say goodbye)
4.8K 191 14
Holly, Daniel, and Savanna are your average teenage kids; except for Holly, having a dark past and all... So, what happens when her brother, Daniel...
186 0 15
Welcome to a new story focusing on everyone's favourite Swedish YouTuber PewDiePie, as he embarks on a new adventure of his that we might have seen b...
18.7K 892 29
Things get heated in the sequel to Matthias' sister....