Stalkers | A Garmau FF| Disco...

By kittieclicks

Our story begins in Chocolate Village, well at least, the end of Chocolate Village. An average teenage girl m... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 | New Village New Friends
Chapter 2 | Tears of Joy
60 READS??!!!!
Chapter 4 | School
100 READS????!!!!!!!
Chapter 5 | Meet Cotton
Chapter 6 | Princess Aphmau
Chapter 7 | Café Disaster
Chapter 8 | Girl talk
Chapter 9 | The truth
Chapter 10 | The moment
5.92K READS??
Chapter 11 | UNDIES
Chapter 12 | The sleepover
Chapter 13 | The dream
Chapter 14 | Back to School...
Chapter 15 | Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 16 | Truth or Dare
Chapter 17 | Jealousy
Chapter 18 | Plans
Chapter 19 | Decisions
Chapter 20| Is it him?
Chapter 21 | The date
Help D:
Chapter 22 | Fireworks
Winner!
Questions and youtube speedart
Chapter 23 | New Boyfriend?
Chapter 24|Embaressment
Chapter 25 | Changing
Chapter 26 | Sisters
Chapter 27 | The Unexpected News
Chapter 28 | Arranged Marriage
Chapter 29 | Playground Mayhem
Chapter 30 | The Shittiest of Them All
Sorry!

Chapter 3| Unpacking

3.8K 75 143
By kittieclicks

Aphmau's POV

We walk in the Café. Its so.........pink and Kawaii! The first person I see is Kawaii-Chan.

"Kawaii-Chan!"

"Aphmau-Senpai!"

"Aphmau-Senpai?" I laugh at Garroth's confusion.

"What  is Aphmau-Senpai doing in Kawaii-Chan's Café? Why aren't you in Chocolate Village?"

"I see you still talk in 3rd person *le giggle* My dad got job here in Phoenix Drop as the Lords personal guard!"

"*le gasp* That's means if our current lord dies, Aphmau-Senpai---" Garroth covers Kawaii-Chan's mouth, Garroth's hiding something, i know it.

"Oh come on! Tell me! Pwease!" Kawaii-Chan let out a loud, Kawaii, Adorable giggle.

"I see Aphmau-Senpai still uses her puppy eyes! *le giggle* Can you use that on my costumers and ask them to buy more food?" We both laugh and Garroth tilts his head in confusion.

"I see Aphmau-Senpai met Garroth-Sun!"

"Kawaii-Chan?" Garroth asked,

"Why do you call Aphmau Aphmau-Senpai?" Kawaii-Chan giggled.

"Because in Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau-Senpai's old school, Aphmau-Senpai's parents were the Principal and Vice Principal! So Aphmau-Senpai was like the princess of the school! So we--err--Kawaii-Chan calls her Aphmau-Senpai!"

"Oh cool"

"So does Aphmau-Senpai and Garroth-Sun want one of Kawaii-Chan's Cakes?"

"Your cakes are the best Kawaii-Chan"

"Hehe that makes Kawaii-Chan so happy to hear that! Take a seat! Ill be right back!"

When she left Garroth and I were alone in an awkward silence.

"So Uhh how old are you Garroth?"

Garroth's POV

Oh no! What do i say!? One bit of information can ruin everything!

"Uhhhhh uhhh 20---err----21?"

"Woah your way older than me!"

"Heh"

"Oh no not like that! err ugh!"

"heh i understand!"

"heheh..." She is so cute--rrrr----uhhh NO GARROTH NOPEEE!

    ~20 mins later~                                 

Kawaii-Chan walked towards us with a pink haired girl. Kawaii-Chan was holding cake and the pink haired girl was carrying tea.

"Here you go! Kawaii-Chan and her sister hopes you like it!" They both walk away happily.

"Huh....I never knew Kawaii-Chan had sisters!"

"Heheh! She does! She has about 6 other sisters! I never seen them though!"

"You seem to know a lot about Kawaii-Chan!"

"Well duh! We are like bfuwd!" Huh?

"Huh?" I tilt my head a bit.

she giggles "You're cute Garroth. Its best friends until we die!" She called me cute......I was lucky i had a helmet because i was blushing so hard that i was red like a tomato.

"Heh! Nice try but I'm way older than you! No point in flirting with me!"

"Flirting?? I was just playing around!" She giggled. Smooth move Garroth.

~2 hours later of flirting with each other without knowing it~

I paid  Kawaii-Chan and walked Aphmau home.

"Thanks Garroth." She said hugging me. I noticed her mom looking through the window staring at us.

"Heh your welcome! Hey, I think your mom is waiting for you!" She looked at the window and frowned.

"Mom!"

Thank you for reading! I liked this Chapter. Can you guess who the other pink haired girl was? She will be announced in Chapter 5! Hehe! Anyways bai!

LLAMAS

THEY HAVE BIG BUTTS

CAMALS HAVE SMALL ONES

LE FROWN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 213 22
The Kingdom of Ru'aun was rich and plentifully, if you were lucky enough to live in the inner city, Falcon Claw. Outside of those walls was where the...
6.7K 243 18
Garroth and Aphmau are just teenager's. They both have their problem's. They both have one problem they share though, and that's that they're in love...
121K 1.7K 52
As Garroth, Laurance, and Aphmau go out on an adventure together, what will happen when the Army of O'Khasis attacks? (This is my first story/fanfic...
543 21 9
(Oh, hey! Sorry but this story is canceled and will not be finished. Why? I've lost interest in watching Aphmau and this story all together. Sorry if...