Chapter 25 | Changing

Garroth's POV

"GARROTH!" I hear my brother say, as I run closer to the edge of the roof,

"Don't even try, Zane...it will only want me to die more.." I sigh.

"Brother...No..." He yells, as I jump off the roof I feel a heavy pressure on my chest. Probably nothing.

I'm falling down...I'm so high up, I can't even see the ground..Just then, I'm caught by a shadowy figure..

"Garroth.." It says, with its heavenly voice...

"Garroth!" Again?

"GARROTH WAKE UP!"

I fall off my bed...wait my bed...? That was....that was just a dream...? I look up and see Laurence,

"Dude... Dante was right, you are a heavy sleeper!" Laurence chuckles.

"I-I..." I stutter, then remembering my dream.

What did it mean?

Thoughts were rushing into my head as I dozed off into Laurence's boring moment of 'Bad Puns To Make Garroth Cry' I know right? So immature!

I stand up, and cut Laurence's talking. "You should talk less, 'kay bro?" I say. As I walk into the kitchen, I realize how cool I must have looked.

I jump in excitement and trip over. Real cool, Garroth. Real cool...

Aphmau's POV

I decided to walk to school early today, trying to not get the attention I got yesterday.

I sigh and open up Instamine. ((Hey you! Yeah you! Do you wanna buy Instamine? That's not a question, you have to say yes. Well, buy it now on the app store/play store! Only $hipGarmau.99!)) I search up Dante's username; DanteShipsThis! but the only thing that showed up was a picture of a ridiculous looking girl hiding in her boyfriend's jacket. Wait...

That ridiculous girl is me!

Ugh! I didn't think he'd actually put it on Instamine!

I press on his username, impatiently waiting for his page to load up.

Once it had loaded up, I immediately read his bio, before following him, which is what I always do.

'I heard that if you really put your mind into something, it will come true!   
Well its worth a try!

I wish Garroth and Aphmau will kiss already!

       -=+=-

GARMAU4LYF SUKERZ!!!'

I sigh and follow him. I really don't want to, but, at the same time...he's one of Garroth's best friends..

"H- hey aph!" I hear someone shout.

"Hey Aph..." I turn around, I see Garroth, on his own. I give a sigh of relief. Finally... some privacy...

I run up to Garroth and give him a kiss on the cheek. He chuckles, picks me up, and twirls me around. I giggle and shout "No! Bad! Bad Garroth!"

Click

We hear a clicking noise but ignore it.

He puts me down and looks straight into my eyes and whimpers.

"Oh come on Garroth, that won't work on me!" He gives me puppy eyes. I couldn't resist! I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, he kissed back.

Click

We made out for a while then I released to get a breath of air.

"Hushpuppy" I whisper in his ear, and run.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-
Are you guys happy? You better be! This was hard for me to write!

Oh! And that video above?

It's awesome!

Best song I've ever heard in my life!

Llama: u aint got no lyf m8

Me: ; - ;

Goat: ....llama..?

Llama: its nut wt it looks liek!

Goat: so ur telling meh ur nut picking on kitteh witout meh?

Llama: i luv u