Runaway Love {2} | Justin Bie...

By iamnotlois

Secret Love Sequel. Runaway Love: Good Girl Gone Bad. "You know that I can't live without you and I am doin... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
Thirty.
Sequel: Endless Love

twenty-nine.

2.9K 87 30
By iamnotlois

Cassie

Three days had passed and all I did these days was either hang around in the guest room of Justin's parent's house or spend some time with his parents and siblings. I had gotten strict orders from Justin and Will not to leave the house because we had no idea where Daniel was and what he would do if he saw me in the city somewhere. I knew that they were only taking care of me but I got slightly annoyed and wanted to do something different than just to sit on my bed. I was glad that Jazmyn and Jaxon kept me company when Justin left to deal with something and I could never get tired of them, they were way too adorable.

Since the day Daniel had showed up in our house we all haven't heard of him and I didn't know if that was a good thing and I should be happy or if that was a bad thing and I should be worried as hell. Will had been calling us everday to let us know if he had heard of Daniel or anything he had done but he didn't. I didn't know if that meant that he had given up on looking for me because he realized that he was not going to get me easily or that he was planning something that I didn't see coming.

Will had told me about his conversation with Daniel and from what I had heard he was on a mission to get me back to that place he called home. Our house in Miami was not home to me anymore. Home was Los Angeles, home was where Justin was. Maybe if Daniel and I talked about everything had had happend the past few months properly and we actually made up I could call a place that we lived together home again.

The other day I was thinking that it might maybe be a good idea if I could talk to Daniel, like on the phone or something because it was too risky to meet him somewhere. Maybe we could just make things right over the phone first before we actually met again. I had to talk to Justin and Will about it first though because I couldn't do that behind their backs and I didn't want to. It was too dangerous for my own good. Other than that I didn't even know how to contact him so I depended on the boys.

I sighed and let myself fall on the bed. I was so bored and I had nothing to do. The kids were in school, Pattie and Jeremy were at work and Justin was gone too but I didn't know where exactly. I knew that I had been gone for three days but I kinda missed Kyra because when I was bored I always found a way to do something with her. I would call her and ask her to come over but I didn't have a phone to contact anybody so I had no choice but to hang around here and wait for Justin to come back...

An hour later the door to the room opened and I sat up to see Justin walking inside the room. "Hey Babe," Justin said, walking over to me and kissing my lips before he sat down next to me on the bed.

"Hey Justin," I greeted back and looked at him. "Where have you been?" I asked him after.

"I was with Will," Justin answered me. I wasn't suprised that he was with him. They had been together everyday the past three days, discussing the Daniel situation over and over and trying to find a solution which consisted of Daniel not chasing me anymore and me not running from him anymore. "We're going back home today," Justin announced.

"Finally," I sighed out in relief. It's not that I didn't like it here, I had a great time and I enjoyed it here. I was also really grateful that Justin's parents let us stay here with them but I just wanted to go back home, back to Kyra and the others because then I wouldn't be alone and bored when Justin left.

"Daniel is back in Miami. It's confirmed," Justin said, taking me off guard and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked in confusion. I didn't believe that Daniel was back in Miami, he wouldn't go back just like that. I didn't think that he would go from one place to another just to look at me and now, after he basically found me fly back home and give up on me. This was so unlike Daniel, he would never just give up. I had such a bad feeling about this. My brother was definitely up to something. "There is something wrong. As if he just went back like that," I said to Justin, crossing my arms in front of me and giving him a confused look.

"I found it weird too when I heard it but it's a good thing when he's gone, isn't it?" Justin asked me and shrugged his shoulders. Of course it was a good thing that he was gone but it was not a good thing that we didn't know why he was gone and if he was going to come back. For all I knew he could bring his entire crew from Miami and drag me home with him. I shuddered, thinking about it.

"Yeah," I nodded my head and then I unfolded my arms and stood up. "I'll get my stuff," I said to him and he said to me that I should do that and then he disappeared in the bathroom.

Gathering all my clothes, I started folding them neatly and put them in my bag one by one until everything that belonged to me was inside. After I was done I did the same with Justin's clothes so he didn't need to do it later. "Do your parents know that we are leaving?" I asked him when we came back inside the room.

"Yes, I called them earlier to let them know." he said to me.

A few minutes later Justin said that it was time to leave and he took his things and waited for me to follow him. I took my things and checked one last time if I had everything I needed and then we both walked out. I got into his Audi while he entered the Ferrari and then we finally made our way home.

While I sat in the car I couldn't help but think that Daniel had something planned. I just had this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach since the moment Justin told me he was back in Miami and it just didn't go away. Maybe I was being paranoid or overreacting but my feeling told me that it was not over yet and what was going to happen was something I didn't expect.

I needed to be more careful now about what I did, where I went and who I talked to. I didn't talk to anyone but Emilia from the outside so that should be okay. The best thing to do was just to stay home or maybe move to another city for a few days, just for security reasons. This was really the last thing I wanted to do, to run away again but I had no other choice. Or maybe I should just man the fuck up and wait till he came back so we could talk.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, not exactly knowing what to do. I wished that we didn't have this problem. I wished that it was over...

Justin and I drove through the gates of our house and then we parked our cars in the garage. As we walked to the front door Justin took my hand and interlaced my fingers with his. He kissed the top of my head and as if he could read my mind, he told me not to worry and that everything would be alright. I looked up to him and told him that I knew it would, even though I was not sure about it. I just didn't want him to worry too much about me.

Getting into the house, I told Justin that I was going to the bedroom and he told me that he would follow me there any minute, he just needed to see Will first. I nodded and then I turned away from him and made my way to the stairs to go up. At that moment I saw Emilia walking down the stairs as she tied her hair in a ponytail.

"Emilia? What are you doing here?" I asked suprised and she acknowledged me then and walked down the stairs faster to pull me into a hug. It was not that I wasn't happy that she was here, I was always happy to see her, it's just that I didn't expected her to be here, especially not on a thursday evening.

"Will made me come for the weekend," she told me after kissing my cheek and pulling away from the hug. "He said I should stay here because your brother knows now that I was lying to him and he wants me to be safe because he has no idea what your brother is up to," she said, folding her arms in front of her body and rolling her eyes most likely because everything was complicated because of my brother.

"Overprotective already," I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows. Will and Emilia were a cute couple. He brought out a side of her that I had never seen before and she was so much happier. I liked that a lot.

"Yeah, it's kinda cute though," she replied as she shrugged her shoulders and I even saw her blush. I had never seen Emilia blush, this was so adorable. I teased her about it a little and she told me to stop but it was cute seeing her getting all worked up because of it.

"Let's go to my room," I said to her and as a reponse I got a nod from her and then we both walked up the stairs.

Entering the room, Emilia went to sit on my bed and I walked to the bathroom to deposit all my dirty clothes that were in my bag in the hamper. The other clothes would just go right back into my closet. After that I quickly washed my face to get rid of the make up I had put on because I knew that I was not going anywhere anymore this evening so I did myself a favor and washed it off now before I forgot it later and went to sleep like I did so many times already.

After I was done with that and I changed into some more comfortable clothes, I walked back inside the room and joined Emilia on the bed. I was glad that she was here. With everything going on it was great to have my best friend around.

"Cassie?" Emilia said, making my head turn to look at her. "I'm sorry," she apologized and sighed sadly right after. I furrowed my eyebrows, not exactly knowing why she was apologizing to me right now. "It's my fault that he knows that you are here," she carried on and bit her lip. I saw the guilt in her eyes before she looked away from me.

"No it's not," I said to her and I grabbed her face in my palms and made her look at me again. "You didn't know that he was going to track the call," I continued. Nobody could have known that my brother was going to do such a thing and I didn't want her to beat herself up for something that wasn't her fault.

"I still feel bad though," she pouted and let her shoulders fall and I wrapped my hand around her neck and pulled her into a tight hug. I didn't want her to feel bad, not after she had tried so hard to make Daniel believe that she had no idea where I was. Besides I believed that Daniel would have found another way to find me if not through Emilia so I didn't want her to take the blame.

"It's alright, really. Don't worry," I told Emilia and she nodded in my shoulder. I pulled away from the hug and gave her a smile. "He ain't getting me so quick," I said, winking at her and a smile came upon my beautiful best friend's face.

"I hope," she replied and pulled her legs up to criss-cross them.

I changed the subject to brighten up the mood a little. Justin entered the room and greeted Emilia when he saw her, then he tossed his backpack behind us on the bed before he disappeared into the bathroom. When he came back he talked with us for a little while and then he said that he was going downstairs to the boys so we could have some girls time.

"Where's Kyra?" Emilia asked me and I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing where she was. I hadn't seen her since I had arrived but if she was not out I suspected that she was probably in her room like always. "Let's do something together. Go out for example," she suggested, her eyes lightening up at that idea of us all doing something together.

"Justin won't let me go, you know because of everything going on," I said, pouting my bottom lip and looking at her sadly. I would like to go to the city, spend some quality time with my girls; that's what I really needed right now but that was unfortunately not possible at the moment.

"Oh yeah, I forgot for a second," Emilia said, slapping her forehead and rolling her eyes a herself after. "But you should really stay in, you never know where Daniel is hidden," she shrugged and pursed her lips to the side. I simply nodded my head. She was right with what she had said.

"Yeah that's right," I responded and for a moment I thought about how fucked up this situation actually was. I didn't want to think about Daniel anymore, I needed some distraction. "I bet Kyra is in her room. Let's annoy here," I said, standing up and walking over to the door. I waved Emilia over to me when I saw her still sitting on the bed.

"I'm definitely in," Emilia said as she uncrossed her legs and stood up from the bed and then she walked over to me. Together we walked out of my room.

Hours and hours had passed and Emilia and I were walking down the stairs of the house after we had a great and funny evening with the girls.

As predicted Kyra was indeed in her room but she was not alone; her sister Kaitlynn was her guest and she was staying the entire weekend. We were just lying in the bed first and talked a lot to Kait and got to know her better. On Kyra's birthday party I didn't get to talk to her a lot so I took the opportunity to do that now. I found out a lot of things about her, her friends and her family. Her parents were some real motherfuckers, I swear I would move out too after everything I have heard. These girls had to go through so much, what I was going through with Daniel was nothing compared to that.

Apparently Kait was moving in here as well and I found it a good idea because it was only me and Kyra here (and Liliana but I couldn't care less about her) and adding another girl here would just be amazing. There were way more boys in this gang anyway so let them girls come.

After our conversations we had decided to watch a movie together. Emilia had wanted to watch a horror movie so badly and when she suggested it Kait and I immediately were against it. Thank God I had not been alone on this one. Kyra had been on Emilia's side and because we couldn't decide what to do we had flipped a coin to choose between the two alternatives which were either watching a horror movie or a movie Kait and I picked. Guess who was lucky? Not me and Kait.

The girls had decided to watch Final Destination and during the entire movie I had been watching through my fingers, been squeezing my eyes shut or been clutching on Kait's arm like my life depended on it. These movies were not for me. Emilia and Kyra found that extremely funny because they had been laughing at us the entire but Kait and I got our chance to laugh at them too when the both screamed loudly at some part of the movie. I guess there were fun parts for everbody during the movie. After that movie they said that they didn't want to be rude so they let us pick a movie and we watched it afterwards.

Around one-thirty in the morning Kyra and Kaitlynn wanted to go to bed so we said our goodbyes to them and then we left the room. Emilia and I were not tired at all and we didn't want to go to bed yet so we were looking for something else to do. We walked down the stairs and went to the living-room first but nobody was there so we decided to go to Will's office to see if he was there maybe.

Emilia knocked on the door and opened it slightly and then she peaked her head through. I did the same. "You guys are not sleeping yet?" Will asked us suprised when he turned his head to see who opened the door. Justin was sitting next to him on the black couch.

"We aren't tired," Emilia said. She opened the door further and stepped inside and I followed her and stood right next to her. "We were with Kyra and Kait until now but they wanna sleep," she explained to her boyfriend.

"Are you guys busy?" I asked, looking between the boys. The boys worked a lot, especially Will and he did most of his work late at night sometimes and the last thing Emilia and I wanted to do was to disturb them.

"No, no, come join us," Will said and waved us over to them. I closed the door behind us and then the two of us walked over to our boyfriends. I sat down next to Justin and gave him a kiss on the lips after I sat down and Emilia did the same with Will.

"So, what were you guys doing before?" I asked the boys, looking at Will first and then turning my head to Justin.

"Nothing, we just had a..." Will's voice trailed off and he looked like he tried to find the right word to say, "men talk," he finished his sentence and chuckled after.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Emilia wanted to know as she raised her eyebrows questingly. I was asking myself the same question.

"Something you girls wouldn't understand," Justin answered the question and the boys looked at each other and started laughing.

"Excuse me?" Emilia and I said at the same time, looking at our boyfriends with our eyebrows raised. I crossed my hands in front of me, slighty offended by that statement. What did they mean, we wouldn't understand?

The boys started laughing harder at our reactions and I shifted my eyes to Emilia and looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion which made her shrug her shoulders. "We're just joking girls," Will said, after their laughter had died down.

"You better," Emilia said, slapping his arm lightly. Will rubbed the place she had just slapped and faked an angry look and she just giggled and kissed his lips. Cuties.

"So what were you girls hoping to do here?" Justin asked us two but his eyes were only on me when he spoke. Emilia and I had not thought about something we could do. We just came here because we didn't want to sleep.

"I don't know," I shrugged and leaned my head against Justin's shoulder. "Something fun."

"It's nearly two in the morning what fun thing could you guys possibly do?" Justin chuckled. He was right, it was so late, the only thing we could possibly would be watching movies or something like that. We couldn't be too loud either because everyone else in the house was asleep.

"We don't know, that's why we came here," Emilia said in a 'duh'- voice and Justin just rolled her eyes at her.

"Well the only thing I could offer would be that we go to my room and play some FIFA on my PlayStation 4," Will suggested with a small shrug and I lifted my head from Justin's shoulders to look at him with a smile because that was definitely a fun idea.

"This is a good idea," Emilia exclaimed, "then I can kick Cassie's ass like I wanted to do so many times." Emilia and I always wanted to play FIFA against each other just for the hell of it. We always wanted to play on my brother's PlayStation but then me and him got into this fight and we never mentioned it again. Emilia thought that she was going to beat me in this game but I doubted it.

"Is this a challenge?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow.

"It might be," she replied, smiling at me innocently and batting her eyelashes. She litetlly had no idea what she was getting herself into but challenge accepted.

"Will we are going to your room now," I said to him and stood up from the couch. Will chuckled and shook his head but then he stood up along with the others.

All together we left his office after he made sure everything was alright and he turned off the lights. Justin's told me to jump on his back so he could carry me all the way to Will's bedroom and I declined the offer, telling him that it was okay and that I could walk but he didn't take no for an answer so I basically had no choice and just did as he wanted me to.

Arriving in Will's room, we all sat down on the couch opposite of the flatscreen TV that was placed on the wall of his room and waited for him to turn the PlayStation on. When he did, he passed me and Emilia a controller and we both started playing.

First we had to pick teams and I picked my favorite soccer team which was FC Barcelona and Emilia picked some german team. We played for minutes as the boys sat next to us and watched us play and they even cheered for us when me made a goal. In the end I won the first game against Emilia and I was more than happy for that because I proved her wrong. She had no idea that I knew a how to play a little bit because Daniel had tought me once. I was not the best but I was somewhat okay. Emilia was a little bit upset for a minute but then it was all over, it was just a game after all.

After that game, the boys played against each other too and that game was way more intense than mine against Emilia's game. The boys were just more into it. I guess that was typical. Will won that game and Emilia told me that it was karma because I beat her on the game before.

We played more games as the time past and I played against Will and Emilia played against Justin. After that I played against my boyfriend and just took turns after turn. At some point we didn't are about who won and who lost, all we did was laugh together and have a lot of fun and this was everything right now. After all this drama going around all I needed was a good laugh with my friends and I was glad that I could just forget about everything and not worry about something.

All of the sudden Will's phone started ringing. He paused the game he was playing and picked up his phone that was next to him on the ground. I looked at the clock that was in Will's room and it was 3:30AM. I didn't even realize that it had gotten so late.

"Who's calling you this late?" Emilia asked him confused.

"It's Kevin," Will said and then he pressed the green button on the screen of the phone so he could answer the call.

"He's up this early?" I asked Justin in a whisper and he just shrugged. It was so late, every person would normally be asleep now. I was usually asleep too at this hour but today was an exception.

"Hello," Will said, after he pressed the phone against his ear. He stayed silent for a moment, most likely listening to what Kevin had to say. His face expression became serious all of the sudden and he clenched his jaw and then he looked at me. "Yeah wait she's here," he said and I tensed. What the hell was going on now?

Will put the phone away from his ear and then he passed it to me. "Cassie?" Kevin said on the other line and I confirmed to him that it was me on the phone now. "Okay so I woke up a few minutes ago and like everytime when I wake up I check if everything is alright, if none of the gang members are in trouble you know? I also check the bank accounts.." he said, his voice trailing off at the end.

"Okay, so...?" I said, waiting for for him to elaborate because I didn't really get the point. I didn't know why exactly he was telling me all this. I just wanted to know why he wanted to talk to me in the first place.

"Cassie your bank account is empty," Kevin let me know and I furrowed my eyebrows still not really understanding what was going on. "Someone stole all your money."

-

One more chapter left guyssss. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 34.1K 52
"You are my first love, Gabriela, and my last." "You're romantic for a delinquent." PREQUEL TO THE WICKED SERIES
76K 2.2K 30
Runaway Love Sequel. Endless love: To Infinity and Beyond. "Promise that you'll always love me and stay with me?" "I loved you yesterday and I lov...
112K 2.9K 31
Be Mine Sequel. New city. New home. New environment. New friends. New enemies. Two years later. But is their love still the same? Is their relation...
39.6K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...