Maze Runner kidnapped?

By TatiiOli

"One funny thing about us, spies. We're not normal. Yeah sure, we suppose to live a "normal" life like Hannah... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

310 7 0
By TatiiOli

So this chapter is only to know better the main character! I know it's small and maybe a little boring but I promiss that the cast soon will appear! Maybe in chapter 2/3! I hope you guys enjoy! Txx

___________________________________________________________

*Tatiana's POV *

* 5 months ago *

I stare at my coffee while I keep my hands warm. It was really cold today, well it was winter. My life so far is being great. I'm working in a library and I have a super-secret job. I'm a spy. It sounds fun right? However, I had to work hard every day. I had to have fight classes, work with different weapons, speak a lot of languages and whenever they need them I have to be available for them. WKCD is the company for who I work since I was 10 years old. They found me in my school and they were interested because of my intelligence. Now I have 23 years old and I still work there. The missions they gave me some are easy others not really. The hardest thing is to keep a secret of my family and friends. That's why I don't have a boyfriend, my past relationships didn't work because they think I would cheat on them because I was not home at night or day, lie to them where I was, etc. The door of Starbucks opened and a lady dressed really nice looked at me and sat in front of me.

-Hello Tatiana, I really like your sweater. – She said smilling

I smiled looking at my Batman sweater and looked at her.

-Thank you Alice. – I said smiling

Alice was a worker in WKCD since I was 15 years old, she had 40 years old and she is the one that give me missions.

-Are you ready for your next mission? – She asked smilling taking the papers off her bag

-Always. – I said drinking a bit of my coffee

-Well, your next mission is gonna take a while to do it.

-Why?

-It's an undercover work.

I nod looking at her.

-The mission is you have to infiltrate in this gang and be with them until we have what we need, you know enough of information's, and then we catch them.

-Who is this gang? – I asked looking at her brown eyes

-They call themselves "The Lord Gang". – Said Alice rolling their eyes – They are all boys and the captain of the gang is called Mack.

-Is his real name? – I asked looking at the papers with some pictures

-We don't think so. –She said looking at me – You have to try give us the most information's you can. They are being investigated for some murders and robbery. It's your job to bring us proofs.

I nod staring at "Mack".

-So when do I start? – I asked looking at her smilling

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 51 23
Human minds are so interesting to study and to play with. They can make people go mad. And I know that all the best people are crazy; because crazy m...
21.1K 445 77
"You think your good enough for that?" "Tell that to the man you have to bury." *************************************************** The Scorch Rea...
270K 8.9K 73
Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she doesn't remember anything except for her n...
216 29 16
Y/n comes up in the box. You hear Newton's voice immediately falling in love with him. He falls for you. And you don't know he had fallen for you unt...