The Sex Games- Virgin

By Leigh19

Prince Xavier is to be coronated on his twenty first birthday. His royal advisor suggests starting the pursui... More

Chapter 2- Interation
The Sex Games- Virgin
Chapter 1 Mislead
Chapter 3- Selections pt1
Chapter 3 Selections Part 2
Chapter 4- Round 1- Fight (pt1)
Chapter 4- Round 1- Fight! Part 2
Chapter 5- Reality Sets In pt1
Chapter 5- Reality Sets In- pt2
Chapter 6- Revelations pt1
Chapter 6 Revelations pt2
Chapter 7 Scorned Lover pt1
Chapter 8- Deceit
Chapter 9- The Socialites

Chapter 7 Scorned Lover pt2

25.2K 561 60
By Leigh19

Chapter 7 Scorned Lover pt2

“I‘ve only loved two people in this world and both of them were violently taken from me. One of them was Catherine. I loved her, you know that? She was the only one who ever saw me as more than what I am. Is that what you wanted to hear? Do you want to hear about how she died? It was slow and painful and I wasn’t allowed anywhere near her and to make matters worse she was targeted for being with me.” Nickolas was beyond intoxicated, this was going to be the only way Kaydence would find out anything from him.

Only, did she really want to know anymore than what she just heard? It physically made her feel ill hearing those words come out of his mouth, especially with how upset and heartbroken he looked. That same vulnerable look Kaydence knew all too well.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” Kaydence went to touch him, she wanted to console him and tell him everything would be okay- everything she wished someone had told her after she found out about her father.

“Why would you? Listen, you do look a little like her but then again you look just like yourself. I love and hate that about you. You want me to stay away and I should.....I will. Besides you and Stephen.........quite the pair I’d say. Perhaps I should start calling you sister.” Nickolas added bitterly as he retracted his arm from Kaydence’s touch.

She found herself clenching her jaw as she wanted to shout at him, she was happy that finally she knew something even if it wasn’t very much. Only at what cost? He was a mess, he admitted that he liked her and hated her because she inconveniently looked like his dead lover.

“I see. Well thank you.” Kaydence felt herself choking up a little as she noticed Stephen was coming out with her shirt.

“For what?” Nickolas asked as he began to walk in the opposite direction, slowly furthering himself away from Kaydence and away from the pain.

“For making it easier to get over you.” She smiled sadly as she walked over to Stephen.

It finally made sense why he would let her in just to push her away, he never really wanted her. He wanted to feel close to Catherine and when he realized that Kaydence was indeed not Catherine he pushed her away. She felt ill, he  never really felt anything for Kaydence so any part of her that was convinced otherwise was sadly mistaken.

“You mean after all that, you haven’t already?” Nickolas’ drunken tone sounded so low and almost as though he hadn’t meant to have said that outloud making Kaydence stop in her tracks.

“Apparently neither have you- brother.” She added bitterly, he wanted her to stay away from him. He wanted to keep people at arms length and he wasn’t about to change that and Kaydence was going to play his game until he broke. He might have Stephen there for him but he needed to find himself again and Kaydence wasn’t going to give up just yet.

“Are you alright?” Stephen added as he handed her the shirt, offering to help her put it on.

She let him place it over her head and when he pulled it down over her breasts, he took his time and ever so slowly grazed over them playfully, taking off where they last finished. She didn’t push him away because she liked him being close to her. She just watched him carefully as he pulled the shirt the rest of the way down and then held her in place by her hips. Her eyes were glued to his perfectly plump lips which were just recently threatening to be all over her. He leaned over as their mouths were within reach of each other. Not wanting to repeat the same mistake she already did this evening by allowing things to go too far.

Kaydence stepped back and a very serious look consumed her concerned face.

“Listen, I’m grateful for your help but I’m not prepared for the consequences of breaking anymore rules.”

“Rules are meant to be broken.” Stephen teased as he reached out to touch her chin with his fingers.

“Rules are there for a reason. You of all people should know that.” Kaydence found herself conflicted with pulling away. This was interesting and new to her but this wasn’t right.

“You really mean that, don’t you?” Stephen’s grin washed away leaving a serious look on his handsome face.

She nodded and Stephen backed away and held out his arm to escort her back to her room since they’d had enough training for one night.

“You know I don’t believe I’ve ever really been rejected before.” Stephen looked at her and faked a scorned look.

Kaydence let out a laugh. “ I’m sure you’ll recover just fine.” She raised an eyebrow suspiciously towards him, Kaydence couldn’t believe for a second that Stephen would be actually hurt by her righteousness.

“Ouch.” Stephen placed his hand over his heart and then laughed it off.

“You shouldn’t underestimate your value.” Stephen added before winking at her playfully.

Kaydence, for a split moment found herself almost slightly charmed by him but then shook her head, guys like him always knew what to say to get what they wanted and Kaydence was not about to forget that especially after what Nickolas had told her, it only made her more curious about what Gemma and Lydia had hopefully found out.

“Some would argue that one without the right heritage has no value.” Kaydence glanced back and sure enough Nickolas was nowhere in sight.

“You should be proud of your heritage, your father was a very good man.” Stephen grabbed her hand and playfully tugged her down the same path leading towards the Lodge only took another path through bushes leading elsewhere.

“You knew my father?” Kaydence tugged his hand, causing him to stop and look at her.

“A little, he was in the castle a lot. Nickolas knew him better, you should ask him any other questions related to him. I just knew he was certainly a man of value- riches or not. So naturally when I heard you were among the women chosen, I was curious.” Stephen gave her a look of wonder, not knowing why she looked absolutely bewildered.

“Nickolas? He knew my father?” Kaydence retracted her hand violently. She was on the verge of taking off, tracking Nickolas down and hurling questions left, right and center at him. How could he spend all that time with Kaydence knowing all about her- especially as he said he saw her file and still not breathe a word.

How could he do that, keep that information from her? Her whole life she wondered about so many things of her father and no one ever had answers for her.

“That doesn’t make sense, he was killed by your father when I was very little.” Kaydence didn’t understand, how well could Nickolas have known her father when the King ordered him to be executed after the queen died.

“No he wasn’t.” Stephen looked just as confused as Kaydence had.

“What do you mean?” Kaydence’s eyes welled up with tears.

“He died maybe ten years ago.” Stephen noticed that Kaydence was shocked, and rightfully so. Grabbing her in his arms, he embraced her giving her a hug because he couldn’t stand to see a girl cry, especially someone as strong as Kaydence made herself seem- falling apart was something he’d seen one time too many, first with Nickolas and now with Kaydence.

“I- I don’t understand.” She sniffled, feeling like her whole life was one, big lie.

“Please don’t cry. Come with me, we’ll go visit your dad.” Stephen wasn’t good with emotional messes, in fact with his lifestyle and the many women he bedded- like his father had, he avoided any kind of attachment solely for the reason of avoiding stuff like this.

Kaydence stayed silent, she didn’t know what to say and the fact that her mind was all over the place. Why hadn’t her father contacted them? Ten years is a very long time and nobody bothered to notify her family, and howcome Aries’ father said he was dead when he wasn’t? Had Aries known? She felt herself falling into pieces, the more she learned the less she actually knew.

Walking with Stephen, felt like hours of total silence and in reality it had been maybe twenty minutes or so when they came to a gate.

Stephen waved to two of them men sitting in a box behind the gate. Slowly the gates started to open.

“We’re at the palace?” She looked over and even in the dark of night, the lights from the castle loomed over the two of them.

“Yeah, you probably shouldn’t mention me taking you here. You deserve to see your father’s resting place.” Stephen bent over and picked up a few flowers from the garden that lined the walk way.

Placing the flowers into Kaydence’s shaking hand, apart of her had always wanted to know what happened. Seeing it firsthand, hadn’t been something she prepared for. Taking a deep breath they walked along a dirt path following the flower gardens, which were breathtakingly beautiful. Water fountains, statues, benches and flowers that glowed beneath the stars.

Finally as they approached a cemetery, with statues and monuments that lined the fenced in field, Kaydence almost wanted to turn around. How was it that her father was executed or perhaps not even so, and buried on royal grounds?

“He’s right over here.” Stephen walked over towards the monument and sat in front of it so she could read what was written.

“Here Lies Arthur Wells, beloved physician and guardian...” Her voice trailed off not wanting to read anymore.

“Guardian of who?” Kaydence folded her arms, feeling herself losing control.

“Of who do you think?” Stephen didn’t mean to sound so insensitive but at this point in time he wanted to hit Nickolas himself, he assumed that since Nickolas and Kaydence were spending time together that he had told her. There was no proof either way but it would have made sense for Nickolas to be curious about Kaydence and vise versa.

“I’m going to kill him.” Kaydence added furiously.

“Calm down. I know it hurts, I thought you already knew but you apparently not. Now that you do, at least hear him out before convicting him of guilt.” Stephen picked up the flowers that Kaydence dropped when the shock hit her.

Handing them to Kaydence she placed them on the ground before the grave and just sat there on the dirt and stared off with her thoughts just streaming through her mind.

“I’ll give you a moment of privacy.” Stephen started to walk off towards the fence.

Not caring if anyone had heard her she began to cry. Her body was shaking and all her life she wondered what if her father had lived and escaped, when in reality he did live and hadn’t bothered to escape let alone contact her or her family.

“If you didn’t want us anymore you should have at least told us! Mother could have moved on and re-married instead of mourning you!” Her voice had been loud but she didn’t care, there wasn’t a single soul out this far asides from her and Stephen and he didn’t seem to be the prying type.

“I loved you! I read every book in your study! I even studied medicine until I had to drop out to support our family. I wanted to make you proud and for what? You didn’t care about us, if you cared you wouldn’t have left us without a single word! Mother practically died of a broken heart and my life as a bastard.............I always said it wasn’t your fault that you died.......Only you didn’t die! For TEN YEARS you were alive and not once did you...........Why didn’t you want us?” Kaydence found herself crunched over on her knees in the dirt, running her fingers through her hair. Her tears stopped falling, she would not cry a single tear more over her father.

“Let’s go.” Stephen had somehow wandered back and was standing behind Kaydence who hadn’t even heard him coming.

Staring at the flowers she tossed down before letting out a small laugh, she was a joke. “I have no more business left here.” Kaydence didn’t bother looking back as she left the cemetary with Stephen. Again, more silence followed the two of them until they were within sight of the Lodge.

“At least speak to Nickolas once he’s sobered up.” Stephen suggested before giving her a pat on the back as Kaydence left towards the back entrance.

“Oh trust me I have every intention on it.” Kaydence folded her arms and went off towards the Lodge.

“Actually listen to him before you scream at him.” Stephen added teasingly.

“I suppose it wouldn’t be very lady like, mind you I’m not feeling very much like a lady currently.” Kaydence turned to smile at him, even though it was forced a small part of her was glad he did that for her.

Completely forgetting that she wanted to thank him, she quickly ran back and leaned over giving Stephen a quick kiss on the cheek. “Thank you. Even though tonight was a disaster, I appreciate what you’ve done for me.” Kaydence went to turn around when Stephen caught hold of her wrist gently, before pulling her back into him.

“You mean other than severely upsetting you, you’re thanking me?” Stephen found Kaydence to be a very strange woman indeed.

“For being honest.” Kaydence smiled as she headed back, feeling slightly less awful.

“Well if we’re being honest I should let you know that I have no intention of giving up on you. I know you’re here for the prince and well if it doesn’t work out maybe you should consider another option. I’m a very sensuous lover.”

“From what I’ve seen I don’t doubt that.” Kaydence teased before closing the door behind her.

Once she knew she was alone she pressed her back against the door and stood there, feeling numb and frustrated. She wanted to leave, go back home and forget everything that’s happened to her so far. She fell to her knees and sat there with her back against the wall, not wanting to move, not caring if anyone saw her or asked questions. She couldn’t really believe everything that’s happened to her. It didn’t make sense to her in the slightest. She knew she would have to face Nickolas at some point so she could hurt herself even greater by hearing the whole story on how her father abandoned her but that could wait. Kaydence spent her whole life not feeling sorry for herself that it was long overdue.

Not even realizing that someone was walking down the corridor Kaydence glanced up to see Aries and Nickolas with one of the guards walking down the hall with a clip board, going over some paperwork. How Nickolas could look sober after only seeing him as the mess he was over an hour ago, made her even more upset that he could create so many illusions.

“Kaydence?” Aries walked closer after spotting her, she wanted to move but her legs felt like they were glued to the ground.

Aries looked alarmed when he got closer and noticed that Kaydence’s eyes were rimmed with red and that her cheeks were flushed, she had been crying.

“What happened? Did someone hurt you?” Aries rushed over and Kaydence held her hand out to stop him.

“I’m fine.” Kaydence muttered as she glared at Nickolas.

Nickolas watched her curiously for a moment and then his face wrinkled with worry. “It was Stephen wasn’t it? He forced himself on you!” Nickolas’ face immediately paled and his eyes darkened with that thought, Aries had to hold him in place as he tried to figure out what was wrong with Kaydence.

Not wanting to cause a scene she stood up and walked towards Aries and Nickolas.

“Nobody touched me.” She spat out angrily, regaining her strength she stared down Nickolas. At this point in time she hated him.

“Then what’s wrong?” Aries asked trying to touch Kaydence as she rejected his touch.

“Did you know?” She shot back as she glanced from Nickolas to Aries.

“Did I know what?” Aries’ puzzled expression had Kaydence shake her head.

“My father only died ten years ago. That means there were ten years he didn’t even try to contact us.” Kaydence’s eyes were filled with hate and that hate was directed towards Nickolas.

“How did you like having my dad? Was he everything you hoped he would be? Did you enjoy  meeting his bastard daughter? Probably have a good laugh over it?” She shot venomously towards him.

“Kaydence it’s not like that I swear it!” Nickolas looked desperate as he tried to reach out to touch Kaydence, he just needed to have her attention long enough to explain everything.

“What’s she talking about?” Aries looked at Nickolas and he just shook his head.

“It’s none of your business, it’s between me and her.” Nickolas ran his fingers through his hair, he wanted to tell Kaydence and he was going to. He wanted to tell her when he took her to the waterfall that the man who raised him was her father, but he lost the nerve after they kissed.

Nickolas was stressed out and realized he couldn’t stop messing up, with the kiss and then taking back it’s worth and then everything else after that was just one screw up after the other. He didn’t know how to tell her, he didn’t expect to feel what he did towards her and didn’t realize how much he cared about what she thought of him, even though he wanted to protect her- from him.

“Please Kaydence just talk to me.” Nickolas begged as she slammed the door in his face.

“It became my business when my best friend looks like you’ve just ruined her life.” Aries went up to Nickolas and he actually considered hitting him.

“If I could have gone back to that night and change what happened, I would. I would have given my life up in a heartbeat if that meant you had your dad back.” Nickolas’ voice cracked, this was something he never wanted to talk about, it all hurt way too much.

He glared at Aries, ‘fuck off’, his face spoke louder than words could. Aries backed off without a second thought and the guard had pretended that none of this was actually happening.

Hearing Nickolas walking out of the lodge, Kaydence couldn’t help but replaying those words in her head. ‘ If I could have gone back to that night and change what happened, I would. I would have given my life up in a heartbeat if that meant you had your dad back. ‘

What did all of it mean? Kaydence needed to think before doing anymore talking, there was more than enough damage done for one lifetime. Crawling into her bed, completely forgetting about Gemma and Lydia, she forced herself into sleep despite how dirty and emotionally confused Kaydence was. She would deal with the rest of this tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7.4K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
1.3M 79.6K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
278K 19.2K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
326K 10.9K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...