Percy Jackson/1D And The Crea...

Por clare_cecld

Editing Has Just Started -------------------------------------------------- What happens when Liam, Harry, Lo... Mais

Percy Jackson/ 1D And The Creators Horn
My Life Gets Complicated
Annebeth
I Didn't Know How Wrong I Was
Zayn
My Half Brother
Shadow Travelling Success...Or Maybe Not...
Louis
I Almost Behead My Sister
Niall
I Almost Get Eaten
I Wish Someone Ran To The Rescue And Stuck Duck Tape To His Mouth
I Meet A Half Goat? No, Donkey? No...Maybe Horse?
Roman, Not Greek?
Harry
I Have Strange Dreams...Maybe I've Eaten To Much Cheese?
Percy
What Crazy World Did I Wake Up To?
I Feel The Love...
Welcome To Camp HalfBlood
Some Of Us Are Claimed
The Next Great Prophecy
Where Prothercy's Always This Depressing?
You're In Charge And Outsider
Unlucky
Nyx Warning
Author notice
Why Do I Have Such Odd Dreams? And Haunted By An Eye
Harry's Gift
I Don't Want To Talk About It
The Start Of My Terrifying Journey,
My Quest
Who Should Go?
For The Horns Song Is Sweet, Irresistible And Long.
There Was 50/50 Chance We Could Of Gone To China??
Harry Smells Weird?
I'm Going Into A Camp That Wants Me Dead, Seriously?
The Big Tough Roman Leaders Are Scared Of A Horn?
The Creator Horn's Legend.
We're Going To A Place No Demigod Has Come Back From? Can't Wait....
The HellHounds Cave
Destiny Speaks And Fatel Jaws
Claimed
Keep It To Yourself
Who is my father?
freacky writing in a cave that only one of us can read..anyone else creeped out?
Only Death Lieys There
It was up to me to save everyone and I had no idea how to do it...great.
A Girl That Grows?
Who's The Random Girl?
Liar Liar Pants On Fire
ok so is it only me that wants to skewer Louis with a sword right now?
Being Chased by Hungry spiders? such fun...
Deathly Illusions...
You're Useless!
Zayn-What you fear will come to pass
Niall-What you fear will come to pass.
Something Different
Screams In The Dark
"Niall...um there's nothing there"
"Scare you to death? No no that never works"
Who Is Real?
An Odd Feeling
Note to self never let Zayn cook beans ever again...
Downwards and The Mysterious girl
To Know One's Future Is A Terrible Thing
Live for the moment
One By One....Always such a cheerful saying....
Author notice
Entrance
Leap Of Faith
Deathly Waters
Never Knew Sirens Could Be Good StoryTellers
Driven To Madness
The Riddles Pit
The Hall Of Mirrors And The Face With The Gold Eyes
Author notice
It Broke me
Coming To A Close-Niall
Coming To A Close Part 1-Liam
Coming To A Close Part 2- Liam
Coming To A Close- Louis
Zayn-Coming To A Close
Harry-Coming To A Close
And Chaos Child Will Call
Characters Needed (closed)
Lies
The Offer And We're All Stories In The End

Give Us Some Slack

1.4K 25 0
Por clare_cecld

Liam

I made my face emotionless as she came closer, maybe she was Rayna? I thought. She walked up to us, I noticed some more Roman kids watching us suspiously and the woman surveyed us coldly before she said "Why are you here Greeks? We may not be enemies any more but me and my camp are not to freindly with strangers."

Louis spoke up taking control of the situation "We are on a quest and we heard you could help us mam" He said polightly and formally. I could tell she liked the way he addressed her as her smile became not so strained.

She said smoothly "Please introduce yourselves gentlemen"

I felt Niall shift nervously next to me, I stepped forward first and raised my hand for hers to shake as I sad "I'm Liam Payne and son of Herpheaustus".

She shook my hand warily like not maybe people had offed to shake her hand before, before she could say anything Louis stepped forward and said "I'm Louis Tomlinson, son of Zeus "

Her eyebrows raised at that in suprise then Zayn said confidently "I'm Zayn mallik, son of Hades"

Only Niall and Harry hadn't spoke yet. Harry licked his lips nervously as he said "I'm Harry styles, I'm...Not claimed yet"

She looked disaproving then ignoring Harry altogether like he wasn't worth as much as the dirt off her shoe this made my blood boil.

Then she turned to Niall who looked very nerous as he said "I'm Niall H-Harris and I'm the son of N-Posidean".

We all relaxed in relief, Reyna eyes Niall suspiciously before saying "I didn't know Percy had a brother"

"You know Percy?" Louis asked.

Rayna looked at him as if he was a simpleton as she said "Everyone knows Percy"

Zayn huffed "We've only known we were demigods for a couple of days, gives us some slack"

Louis elbowed Zayn who ignored him and continued to angrily glare at Reyna.

Reyna looked surprised "You were issued a quest only after a couple of days in camp?"

We nodded slowly, so I guess that getting quest isn't as common as I believed, I thought.

Reyna just shook her head as she said more to herself than us.

"They are to young...Greeks! When will they learn?"

She turned around expecting us to follow her "Come with me" she said "I'm sure Jason would love to meet you".

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

22.9K 309 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
15.3K 448 41
Hi, I'm Emma Jennings. I lead a pretty normal life. I live in a normal penthouse next to my normal (in a crazy way) brother. Yep, everything is norm...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
41.1K 651 44
Sequel-Percy Jackson/1D And The Creators Horn. The Creators Horn has been blown, Chaos is back, literally. The 6th age has started and is there any...