By Chance | Grayson Dolan

By UmHello_

• Laura is one of prettiest, kindest and smartest girls in school. Spending her time hanging around with her... More

one•
two•
three•
four•
six•

five•

5K 76 28
By UmHello_

"Yeah Grayson hasn't shutup about you since the party," Ethan sighs laughing and I grin sitting down next to him.

"Seriously though how did you know who was who that night?" He asks clearly confused.

I laugh shaking my head, "It was so obvious," I start and he stares at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Okay, so my friend Elena told me she bumped into y-" I start before he clicks his fingers interrupting me, "yeah, Elena she bumped into me leaving a giant stain on my shir- oh!" He mumbles before looking up and grinning.

"So I knew it was you" I finish for him and he nods, "but you can tell the difference now?" He asks and I nod leaning back on the sofa a little.

"I could always tell the difference but never knew who was named who," I laugh before hearing Grayson come down the stairs.

"Ma made some drinks" he announces putting three mugs of hot chocolate on the table.

   I nod and and take one in both my hands and blow into it to cool it down, "you two getting along?" Grayson asks making me laugh before glancing at Ethan.

    "We're best buds," Ethan clarifies and I laugh agreeing with him.

   "Um no, I'm her best friend," Grayson  says crossing his arms over his chest making me laugh. I place my drink back down and hit them both over the head.

They both whine and rub their head making me laugh further, I stare at them instantly taking in their beauty. These boys were beautiful, it's rare in my classes you see a good looking boy.

They must've noticed me staring because they both start laughing hysterically.

"I've got an idea," Ethan announces and I give him a weird look before urging him to go on.

"You should be in one of our videos," he says grinning at me and Grayson. Instantly I groan and shake my head, "nope, no way, never" I say covering my face.

I feel them shuffle around me and I look up to see them staring down at me, "come on, it'll be fun" Ethan promises and I groan again.

Grayson nudges me, "come on, why not?" He asks frowning and pouting his bottle lip.

"Your fans would hate me," I sigh before they both roll their eyes and laugh.

"Laura, shutup, you're doing it" Grayson says and holds out his hand standing up, "ugh fine" I groan before letting him pull me up.

"Whats the video?" I say looking between them both and crossing my arms.

"We could do the yoga thing we did the other day, but we'd have to get changed" Grayson says suddenly interesting me. I couldn't help but wonder what Grayson would look like topless, the thought makes my face heat up and I turn around pretending to look on my phone.

"Nah lets do that one another day, too much effort" Ethan sighs making me laugh.

"How's about you see who knows the other one better" I say turning back around smiling.

The both give me a confused look and I sigh, "Like your favourite colour and things, if you get it right you get a point, if wrong you get like idk something pour over you or whipped cream to the face!" I say clapping my hands.

"Oh and let me guess, you get to give the punishments?" Grayson smirks before going red realising what he said.

"Dude!" Ethan shouts laughing bending over holding his stomach.

"I didn't mean it like-" Grayson mumbles getting embarrassed. I laugh lightly tapping his cheeks, "Yes I will be Grayson, now come on" I say clapping my hands.

"I'll give you both questions and you both give me your answers, and then when filming you can answer each others yeah?" I say trying to make sense.

They nod and beginning writing down their answers. While they do this I wonder around the kitchen to find, whipped cream, eggs, honey, flour and some oreos. By the time I've got everything the boys come running into the kitchen grinning and start to pick up things.

"Why Oreos?" Ethan asks as we walk downstairs, I shrug following them "incase we got hungry" they answer with a simple "ohh" before putting everything down on the floor.

They start to set up the camera and I take their sheets quickly glancing up and down the answers.

I hand touches my arm and I look up and see Grayson smiling, "you ready?" He asks and I nod following them over to where their seats were set up.

I stood in between them both and tried my hardest not to laugh as they kept starting and stopping over and over.

"Just do your intro thing, this is taking forever," I groan slapping my forehead.

They start laughing and try it again before turning to me "this is our friend Laura, she's gonna be the referee for this challenge" Ethan says and I smile trying my hardest to not roll my eyes.

After explaining the rules the boys turn to me and I nod picking up the papers.

"Okay, first question is What is Grayson's favourite ice cream?" I say turning to face Ethan.

He thinks for a moment before glancing at Grayson "Pistachio?" He says slowly more like a question.

Before I can answer no, Grayson stops me and groans "I didn't write that down but thinking about it that actually is my favourite,"

I laugh and he groans shaking his head. "You just gave him the point for no reason," I laugh rolling my eyes.

Ethan grins fist pumping the air making me laugh, "Okay Grayson, what is Ethan's favourite season?"

He smirks and nods "summer because you're basic," he smirks and Ethan sighs looking at me.

"Yup,Ethan indeed is a basic bitch." I say patting his shoulder.

Grayson grins picking up his beanie from the floor and adjusting it on his head.

"What as a child was Graysons greatest fear?" I say tapping Ethan on the head with the sheets of paper.

"Getting kidnapped," he says instantly nodding his head and I laugh as Grayson jumps up "Wrong!"

"Yes it is!" Ethan insists and Grayson shakes his head looking at me, "Escalators," I say simply shrugging.

He groans putting his face in his hands. "Laura didn't you say you were scared of escalators?" Grayson says glancing at me and I nod walking over and picking up some eggs.

"My shoe lace got stuck in it when I was little and I thought I was going to die" I admit laughing. He smirks at me as I walk over to Ethan.

Instantly I grin making sure I'm in view of the camera and slam the eggs over his head.

"Oh god it smells so bad" he whines and I laugh sending a thumbs up to the camera.

•~•

     "That was one of the funniest videos ever" Ethan grins staring at the computer screen.

      I agree throwing my phone up and down in my hands. "My favourite part was pouring honey over Grayson" I smile thinking back to an hour ago when I slowly poured all the jar of honey over Grayson's head. He wasn't really happy about it seen as he didn't even get the question wrong.

        Ethan was editing the video and started laughing as he played it in slow motion, "you can actually see the anger on his face when it hits him" Ethan laughs and I nod laughing loudly.

        "Aw look at him there, he looks so upset" I say sincerely before laughing again.

        "Yeah, he smiles after though, only cause it's you," he smiles nudging me and winking.

         "What do you mean?" I say furrowing my eyebrows and sitting down next to him.

          "He soooo likes you," he laughs looking back to the screen.

        Before I can reply Grayson enters the room, water droplets dripping down from his head sliding down his chest. He had a towel loosely wrapped around his waist and didn't seem to notice me staring as he walked over to the drawers and picked up a few things before walking out again.

        "And it seems you like him too" Ethan smirks not looking away from the screen and my cheeks instantly heat up as I look away.

      At that moment I realise It is only ever to do with Grayson Dolan when I blush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
411K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...