Animals (NaLu, Gale, MiraXus...

By Zebra_Stripes357

What happens when a spell goes horribly wrong and Lucy, Levy and Mira have to pay the price? But it's not so... More

Explanation/ Excerpt
Chapter One- The Spells affect
Chapter Two- First Transformations
Chapter Three- The Job
Chapter 5- At the Job
Just a Quick Authors Note...
Chapter 6- Mysterious Person, adding on to the change!!
Chapter 7- She said the 'C' Word
Chapter 8- Cookies
Chapter 9- Wild Side
Chapter 10+Quick A/N- Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 11- Missing in Action
Chapter 12- Fight
Authors Note Real Quick!
Chapter 13- BREAKING THROUGH!
Chapter 14- We will Win
Another Authors Note
A new story!
New Stories out!
Chapter 15- Its over
Part 2! Chapter 1-Dragon Season
Chapter 2-The Problem
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
CONTEST!!!
Chapter 3-Are you Okay?!
Chapter 4- Hello, Again.
Im on Kik!
Contest Winner
Chapter 5- A big Mess
Ive decided
~Christmas Special~ A little Late, Sorry
Chapter 6-Finale
~Epilogue~
-Authors Note-
I got tagged!

Chapter 4- The Job Gets Put on Hold

3.4K 125 18
By Zebra_Stripes357

Mira's Pov-
Once the man said he was going to take me, Lucy and Levy. I panicked, I didn't know how strong this man was! Laxus didn't care, he ran straight for the man and punched him in the face. The man staggered backwards, he started laughing crazily.
"Mira, stay on your toes!" Laxus said as the man lunged out at him. He hit Laxus in the stomach, and ran straight towards me. I panicked and started to morph into a gazelle.
Crap! I thought.
Once I fully morphed, I decided I could fight in this form also. I knew what to do. Quickly I morphed to a bat and flew in the air. Then I went into my demon form.
The man gasped, I don't think he knew he was dealing with Satin-Soul Mira. He ran off, and I went back to my regular, everyday, form.
"Nice job, Mira!" Laxus said. "I think he shat himself!" He started laughing.
God, I thought, I love his laugh!
It takes a lot to make Laxus laugh and since he's laughing freely, maybe that means he likes me!
-
-
-
-
We got back to the guild and I put away the groceries and was about to head back to serving people when Laxus walked up to me.
"Hey Mira, can I have some pancakes?" He said. It was lunch time, and he wanted pancakes?!
"Sure, can I make them in about 10 minutes? Pancakes sound good." He nodded, and I went back to serving my guild mates. Lucy and Natsu grabbed a quick lunch. Well Lucy was quick Natsu took 10 minutes to eat everything I could think of cooking for him. They left chatting happily. Levy and Gajeel came up. Levy grabbed a granola bar, and made Gajeel some Iron. It was cute. Finally 10 minutes passed and then I made pancakes for myself and Laxus.
"Thanks Mira, I've always loved you-your pancakes! Yeah your pancakes!" He chuckled nervously. O-Kay then! "Wait! Will you eat with me?" He asked in THE cutest manor EVER!
"Of course!" I flashed him an award-winning smile. We are pancakes and talked for a long time.
-----
Okay this was a MiraXus chapter because I can 😎 Anyway I updated early I'm still camping with my friend I think I'm going home tomorrow. I will update on Monday. Hope you guys like, comment, and share! Also if you have a friend that likes Fairy Tail and ships these couples. Could you guys get my story out? I wanna try getting my story out there! If you do, comment that you did and I will follow you and give you a shout-out! Thanks so much guys!
-ZS357

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108 0 2
It's 2 in the morning and Juvia is sneaking into Lucy's apartment to ask Natsu about love advice. When that doesn't work she pays a visit to Gajeel...
236K 6.3K 17
What happens when the girls turn into kittens? Who will be their owners? Will love bloom? Well duh! I mean come on! Nalu, Gajevy, Gruvia, Jerza, Rowe...
51.4K 2K 14
One can only imagine the outcome when Mirajane concocts a grand scheme to help her guildmates realize their feelings for one another. Especially when...
7.2K 268 18
"He isn't belonging to anyone!" The bluenette screamed. Levy McGarden had fallen for the all mighty Gajeel Redfox. However, as everyone else is, she...