Someone better |l.h|

由 xxHemmoidkxx

In which Luke is in a relationship with Victoria's older sister, Claire, but Victoria and everyone else knows... 更多

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
epilogue

20

8.7K 233 110
由 xxHemmoidkxx

"Vic!" Luke whined and I giggled, walking over to him so I could help him with his tie. His hair was styled in a quiff to the side and he looked as handsome as ever. I tried not think about the way he was looking at me when I helped him with the tie, but his electric blue eyes were looking at my every movement.

"I don't really understand why you can't do this yourself." I giggled when I was done. Luke rolled his eyes and grabbed both of my hands, placing them on his chest. "Maybe I just wanted you closer to me?" he smirked, dipping his head down so he could peck my lips. 

Today was the day the boys would preform at a winter festival thing and Luke had been talking a lot about it, telling me how nervous he was. It was cute to be honest. I smiled, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck when he wrapped his arms around me. There would be an after party after they had preformed. Michael told us that there was some sick party we had to attend to so I was also wearing a dress. 

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today? I love the dress." Luke whispered, lips brushing right under my ear. I giggled, slapping his chest playfully. "You may have said that a couple of times, yeah.". Luke just smiled, both of his dimples visible. "Well, I'll probably say it more times today." he giggled.

Luke was about to kiss me, but I knew we were already running late so I shook my head. "Luke, we have to go now. The other boys will kill you if you are late." I stated. Luke groaned and leaned his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck. "You're right.". 

I grabbed his hand as we made our way out of my apartment, walking down to his car. It wasn't a long ride to the festival. It would be held ten minutes away from my apartment so that was nice.

In the car, Luke was humming lowly to the band's songs and I noticed how his hands were shaking. I grabbed one of his hands and squeezed it. "It'll be okay. You're great." I stated and Luke sighed. "I'm just scared about failing. What if I do?" he sighed, glancing at me for some seconds before focusing on the road again. "You won't and if you do, who cares? Everybody can do mistakes." I shrugged. Luke just nodded. "You're right, I know. It's gonna be alright as long as you're there." he mumbled, making me smile. "I'm gonna be in the first row." I winked.

As we came to where the festival was, Luke handed me one of his jackets from his car. It was kind of cold outside seeing as it was December already. We walked in and there was a huge crowd. "Wow." Luke mumbled, staring around in amazement. "This is huge." he whispered, squeezing my hand as we made our way to the stage. "This is gonna be a huge step for your band, Luke. Imagine how many people who will film and put it out on youtube!" I squealed. Luke laughed, nodding.

Ashton, Calum, Michael, Harry, Sam and Mia were all standing in the first row. I could see the instruments to the boys and knew they soon had to be on stage. We stopped with the others and I saw how excited everyone was.

We talked for some minutes before they had to go and get ready. I wrapped my arms around Luke and he leaned his forehead against mine. "You're gonna do great." I whispered, pressing my lips to his. It was a soft kiss and his lips tasted mint. I smiled, feeling warm in my whole body. 

Before the kiss could got heated, the others groaned. "Luke, come on! We don't have all day!" Calum whined, grabbing Luke's arm and pulling him away from me. Luke pouted at me. I giggled, giving him a thumbs up which he returned before they ran behind the scene.

It took five minutes before the boys ran on stage, introducing themselves. People were clapping and whistling at them and I saw how they started smiling. My eyes stopped at Luke as he said they were going to sing a song called Beside You. He looked beautiful in his suit. The huge smile that showed how happy he was made me happy too. 

His eyes wandered to my own and he winked when it was his turn to sing. His eyes had this spark in them so you knew he was having fun. His eyes never left mine and it was cool how he didn't need to look down at his guitar to play perfectly. My heart was beating faster than usual and even though there were so many people here, I felt like it was only him and me when he was looking at me like that.

The other boys were amazing too and this had to be one of the best preformances I had attended to. The audience loved them and I was happy for them. I think this was their break trough, really. They were great and it would suprise me if they didn't get better offers than just singing in a diner or a pub. 

They just got better and better during every song and when they were finally done, they grabbed their stuff and walked over to us. I ran over to Luke and hugged him. "You were amazing! No Perfect oh my god!" I grinned. Luke chuckled, wrapping his free arm around me. "Thanks, I think we did pretty good too." Luke said, pecking my cheek.

"What are we still doing here? Let's go party!" Michael yelled and I saw that he was still full of adrenaline. After I hugged all the boys, we all made our way to our cars. Luke put his guitar in the backseat. "So where's the party?" I asked. Luke shrugged. "I'm just gonna follow Michael's car.". 

It wasn't far to the party either which was nice. Luke and I both walked into the house and I rolled my eyes when I saw Claire there. There wasn't really anyone I knew from school here. Luke had seen Claire too, but just stared down at me. "Is this a college party?" I asked. Luke sighed. "I guess so, since Claire's here." he sighed, pulling me with him to the drinks.

I knew Luke wanted to drink with the others so I squeezed his hand. "You go ahead and drink as much as you want. It's your time to celebrate. I can drive us home after the party, just have fun tonight okay?" I asked him. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you sure? I can just grab a coke or something." he stated, but I waved him off. "Luke, after doing this amazing preformance, you deserve to have some fun." I giggled, poking his nose. He wrinkled his nose and giggled too. "Fine, thank you." he said, pecking my lips before he grabbed a cup with some strong alcohol in.

It didn't take long before almost everyone were drunk. Harry was the first one, but that wasn't a suprise. He had been talking to me for a long time, rambling on about some thing, but I didn't really listen because Luke was standing beside me and being giggly and adorable. 

After some time, Luke leaned down to my ear. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'm gonna be right back" he slurred, pecking my cheek before he stumbled away.

I turned my attention to Harry again and he stumbled over to me, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Do you think I have a shot with that hot girl over there?" Harry slurred, pointing to a girl in the corner who was laughing with some other girls. I stared at Harry and laughed. "You probably have a shot with every girl here." I stated because honestly he did. Harry was popular and he wasn't bad looking. "Great, thanks Vic!" he squealed, stumbling over to the group of girls. 

Luke had been gone for quite a long time now and I knew I shouldn't be clingy, but I was worried. He told me he would come right back. What if he was sick or something? Maybe I should just try and find him? 

I walked up the stairs, keeping away from the creepy drunk dudes as I searched for the toilet. It took me some time before I finally found it and when I did, I opened it only to widen my eyes and feel my heart break there and then.

Claire was standing close to Luke, her hands on his chest. But that wasn't the worst part. Luke was kissing Claire. I couldn't help but let a sob come out of my mouth and I placed my hands over my mouth. They pulled away from each other Claire was smirking while Luke looked shocked. He pushed Claire away and stumbled over to me, but I backed away, not wanting to even talk or look at Luke.

Tears were already running down my face and I felt the anger bubble up inside of me. My fists were clenched and I started seeing red. Why would Luke even do anything like that to me? Was I just some game to him? When he couldn't have my sister, I was the second best? 

"Vic." Luke began, trying to grab my hand, but I shook my head. "Don't touch me!" I sobbed. I hated that I was crying, but the pain in my chest was making it so hard not to. I had problems breathing and I couldn't stand being in the same room as the two of them now. Claire was still smirking at me and I wanted so badly to punch the both of them.

"It's not what it looks like!" Luke yelled, but I shook my head, backing away from him. He groaned, trying to walk closer to me, but I wasn't having it. I knew we weren't a couple yet, but I thought that we had something, that he liked me. We were dating, I had gone on a date with him. What if I didn't mean anything to him? I knew I really liked Luke and now he had ruined everything. Maybe I was the stupid one? Maybe Luke just pretended to be over Claire, but wasn't? 

I walked down the stairs while Luke followed after, well he stumbled a bit. "Just listen to me, Vic!" he begged, but I shook my head. "You made it quite clear in there." I snapped, wanting the pain in my chest to go away, but it wouldn't. It felt like a knife was stabbing my heart. 

Harry was coming over to me now when he saw me crying. A confused look was on his face and I wrapped my arms around Harry. "Walk me out of here, Harry, please!" I begged, sobbing into his chest. Harry was stroking my hair. "What the fuck did you do, Hemmings?" Harry snapped and I turned my head to see that Luke's eyes were clearer than usual and he was running his hands trough his hair in frustration.

He didn't answer Harry and I scoffed at how stupid he was. Luke was just staring at me with sad eyes. It looked like he was going to start crying soon, but why? He wasn't the one who was feeling played? He wasn't the one who was feeling the pain in his chest? 

"Just get me out of here, Harry, please!" I pleaded, looking up at Harry. Harry's eyes were furious and he was glaring at Luke with clenched jaw. I tugged at his t-shirt and Harry's eyes flickered to mine and softened. He wrapped his arms around me. "Let's go." he mumbled, grabbing my hand as we walked out of the house. Luke wasn't even trying to get me to stay and that hurt more than I wanted it to. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

410K 13K 28
As far as their fans know, Michael Clifford & Luke Hemmings are just 'bandmates', but they are so much more than that. Same goes for Ashton Irwin & C...
38K 697 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings
245K 5.7K 28
A book about Maren, Ashtons little sister who decides to go live with the boys. Edited as of 1/19/22
3.4K 113 24
A story in which a girl is the sister of the one and only Luke Hemmings, but manages to fall in love with one of his band mates.