You're perfect to me. (A Harr...

By bribrialicia

Sienna, a normal girl who lives away from home to study and work in fashion has had nothing but bad luck in h... More

You're perfect to me. (A Harry Styles Fanfic)
Backstage tickets
The show.
After party!
Getting to know each other
What happened last night?
You didn't jump his bones?
You deserve better, I could treat you better.
Awkward encounters
I wish I could take the pain away
Cuddle buddy
I can't stop thinking about you.
Spontaneous is my middle name
Your too special for the world to see just yet.
Are we friends or are we more.
They don't know I've waited all my life.
I felt it for the first time looking in your eyes.
Baby, you don't have to worry.
Before you leave me today
I'm gonna getcha
heyyyyyyy, we're going to L.A.
I want all of you
Take it all the way like this
I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms.
More drama on its way...
Leave me torn apart
Mine.
Girl if I blew it...
I won't ever give up
There is nobody else
Announcement!!!
Tell me I'm a screwed up mess
Cos you make my heart race
Just can't lie it was the best time of my life
Right back for you
We're so Paris.
I'm in love with you, and all your little things.

Sequel!!!!

1.3K 11 3
By bribrialicia

I've decided that I'm going to write a sequel to this story, I'm racking my brains trying to think of a name for it though, so if you guys have any ideas feel free to help me out. Also if any of you amazing people would be kind enough to make me a cover that would be AWESOME! Because I'm awful at stuff like that!

This story is my first priority so I'm concentrating on finishing it then starting the sequel :-) I've also been thinking about writing a totally different fanfic as well as a sequel. I sort of want to do another Harry fanfic but with him as a bad ass ;) other than him being like totally perfect, I may play around with another story if I get time.

Let me know what you all think and if you have any ideas towards the name of the sequel.

Thanks for reading :)

Love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 564 28
Hali, never wanted by anyone except her best friend. When Harry Styles of One Direction walks in on her cutting herself like she has always done her...
251K 4.6K 51
Lily Jackson is a 16 year old girl and she gets bullied every day by a 18 year old boy named Harry Styles. He makes her life Horrible, when she was...
92K 1.9K 33
Famous fashion photographer Scotlan Ray has always had a pretty rough life, but thank goodness for her best friend and famous model Harry Styles. Ha...
20.3K 403 54
(Book 3, thanks for all the feedback!) Cynthia's on her way to marry the one and only Harry Styles. But a new stage in their lives brings new obstacl...