sensei suki ~

By Chocochibi

Kakashi sensei x student love story. ryuushi is a genius and cold person like how kakashi used to be. Hokage... More

1: ryuushi
2: a new teammate
3: my team
4: little child
5: connection
6: ryuu ryuu
7: a team
8: suki wa yada
9: love
10:acceptance
11: imoto (younger sis)
12: I'm a jerk
13: I do care
14:a short walk
15: let go
16: a distraction
17: love?
18: joining akatsuki
19: Kakashi wa suki da
20: I'm ready.
21: return back
23: back in konoha.
24: the horror
25: I'm always here
26: mr nordous
27: dark side
28: back as ryuu ryuu
29: (end) marry me?

22: the urge~

620 10 3
By Chocochibi

Sakura: ryuushi is really skilled neh kakashi sensei.

Kakashi: hai.

Sakura: was she this skilled too when we first met.

Kakashi: she was strong. Probably not completely mastered her skills. But still she was strong, she managed to finish a b rank mission with her lead.

Sakura: eh... Soka.

Kakashi: don't think so much about it. You just have to work harder. Ryuushi is a genius dakara.

Sakura: just like itachi huh? No wonder both of them hit off so well.

Kakashi: I guess. So... You guys noticed about the thing right?

Sakura: heh... Hai...

Neji: actually... Pakkun-san kinda told us earlier.

Kakashi: sigh... That pakkun.

Sakura: oh I forgot to tell you something. There are some nerves being cut off. They are pain nerves. If I connect them back... She might feel sudden extreme pain.

" more than that. Its a horrible backlash. " she woke up and held her head " damn... Body feels heavy. I won't be able to move for a few hours. I'll connect the nerves back myself. That aside... What are you guys going to do with me? "

Neji: Kakashi sensei...

Kakashi: bring you back of course. Back to konoha.

Ryuushi: are you sure its ok to trust me? I used to be akatsuki.

Kakashi: its fine.

Neji: ja. Let's at least tie her hands up. In case.

Sakura: eh?!! Well it makes sense... But...

Neji: Kakashi sensei. I don't mean to be rude but you shouldn't let your feelings cloud your judgment. This girl used to be an akatsuki. She's very strong.

Kakashi: I know. But it's not needed. Ropes can't bind her if she wanted to run. If we were here to catch her, I should have brought something like a chakra binder. This way she can't use chakra.

Neji: then...

Kakashi: ryuu ryuu you'll come back with us right?

" .... Well... Ok... " she puts two fingers up. Kakashi laughed " you're still on that? "

Sakura: what? What?

Kakashi passed a 200 yen " paid. Come back to us ryuu ryuu. "

Neji: sigh...
_______________________________

Sakura and ryuushi were having a bath onsen...

Sakura: omae... Kakashi sensei... Suki?

" suki te... Tarinai. Totemo totemo ai da... ( like... Is not enough... Love very very much) " she submerges a little into the water blowing bubbles.

Sakura: soka...

Ryuushi: Kakashi... Gave me what I always wanted.

Sakura blushes " eh... Always... Wanted... "

Ryuushi laughs " you think too much dayo. I lived in loneliness for five years after mama papa died. I was being adopted as a servant on my way to konoha. Finally I got enough strength,killed him and headed to konoha. Warmth... Was something I wanted. "

" Ryuushi... " Sakura hugs her " you have us. "

Ryuushi: sakura...

Sakura: deh? That's only why you love Kakashi sensei?

Ryuushi: to me... Kakashi is like someone I don't want to have without. Those years with danzou... I could only look from afar. I was happy with just that.

Sakura: then why akatsuki?

Ryuushi: naruto. Konohagakure. Mamoru (protect)

Sakura: don't tell me... You like naruto too?!!!

Ryuushi: hahaha... No. Never mind. I'll leave first.

She walks out of the pool. Even if she didn't say,sakura could feel that ryuushi was holding something back.
_______________________________

The door slides open and Kakashi enters...

Kakashi: ryuu ryuu. You're done I see.

Ryuushi: obviously. Don't talk to me with that sensei tone.

Kakashi: right... Gomen. It has become a habit.

Ryuushi: Kakashi... *hugs* you have no idea... How much I've missed you.

Kakashi: *strokes hair* baka. Joining akatsuki secretly... How many years have I not seen you? I thought you were with danzou. I hoped to see your face everytime on an anbu mission.

Ryuushi: you would have stopped me if I told you.

Kakashi: of course I would. It's dangerous!!

He then cups her cheek " this face..." she touches that hand and leans onto it " how can Kakashi last so long without wanting another woman? Ryuushi isn't that worth waiting. Traitor. Cheater. " He pulled down his mask and kissed her lips to stop her saying another word. " your first selfish demand. "

" you... Still remember...? " she blushes. He takes her cheek with both hands " your kiss. Your 200 yen. Your smell.Only your... Face... I don't remember. "

Ryuushi: Kakashi... Why... Why love ryuu ryuu so much? I thought you said konohagakure is important?

Kakashi: are you feeling guilty for going to itachi? Aishteru ryuu ryuu.

He hugs her cupping her head " I couldn't have forgotten you. The reason why I held out so long... Was because... I wanted to somehow save you from danzou. "

Ryuushi: you feel guilty...

She parts away and takes a close look at his face. She stares at it gently... The face of a man who nobody knew. The face of Kakashi who only she had a privilege to look at. She gently touches his lips... This, that kissed her...

He grabbed onto her wrist " don't do that... You'll turn me on. " She giggles " is that so? Then I'm happy. Datte Kakashi see ryuu ryuu as a woman. "

Kakashi: you say really weird stuff for someone your age.

The door slides open " Kakashi sensei!!..... Gomenasai... There's somebody... Who has come to see you ryuushi. "

Ryuushi: I understand.
_______________________________

" mazari ryuushi. "

Ryuushi: danzou's people. What do you want?

" kill you of course. But we know we can't win against you. So... Would you die for us? "

Ryuushi: what does he really want?

" the secrets not to be revealed. "

Ryuushi: wakarimashita. I won't. It wasn't my intention anyway. As long as inoichi doesn't touch me I won't say a thing.

" hontoni? "

Ryuushi: what's done been done. No point dwelling over it.

" hai. Arigato. "

Just then kakashi hugs her wrapping his arms around her waist from the back " it has been hard on you. I was just being selfish. "

Ryuushi: Kakashi...

" what copy ninja. What don't deserve. I wasn't trying hard enough..." he squeezed her " you're always trying so hard... " his breath was so close... His hot breath at her neck... She was blushing... She wanted closeness... That urge... She holds it in...

After all... Its been too long since she had seen him. Their love didn't become weaker. Their love... Became stronger... Or maybe...

It was the urge to want to touch each other became stronger...

She couldn't hold back anymore. She turned around to see his face... Gently touches those lips... And kisses them... Pushing him onto the ground... He held onto her arm not wanting her to separate as she tries to sit up uncomfortable with her position.She huffs breaking up " Kakashi... You're warm... " they blush... " so are you. " he holds her neck gently...

Just then the door knocks " I'm coming in. " it was neji's voice.

Ryuushi: wait!!! Kakashi...

He lets go and wipes the saliva he left on her face " there. " She smiles " arigato. It's unfair how only I have saliva on me. "

Kakashi: that's cos your mouth is smaller.

" not fair...!! " she leans in and licks his cheek making him blush " payback!! Hehe. " she goes to slide the door open " hai neji? "

Neji: I send a report earlier back to tsunade-sama as Kakashi sensei instructed. Tsunade-sama has replied.

Ryuushi: oh. What did she say?

Neji: return as quickly as possible.

Ryuushi: wakarimashita.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 856 25
After Sakura saved him during the war, he finds himself falling in love with her. After a mission together, she realizes she's falling for him. The m...
294 22 23
Hamiasimei is enrolled at the school and is ready to graduate until a small accident occurs between her distant lover, Kakashi, and herself. ((My Fir...
46.8K 2K 55
After Itachi's attack, Kakashi falls into a coma and is cared for by Kaori, the nurse at the shinobi hospital. She eventually falls hopelessly in lov...
362K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...