Mystic Wolves (Klaus Fanficti...

By MWBooks

As Alayla Sanderson is called back to Mystic Falls to recruit more betas. She brings along her loyal family... More

Author's Note
1: Welcome Back Sanderson's
2: Fun Fair
3:Bad Moon Arising
4: Mason & Elek Day
5: Massacare Ball
6: Remember me?
7: Alayla's Past
8: Tranformation
The Road So Far (Fill in)
9: No It Can't Be
10: Klaus..
12: The Cure
13: Fiesta!
14: Hiking Trip
15: Demonize
16: Founders Party
17: Pranks
18: Reunion
19: Eleanor
20: Homecoming
21: Hello, old friend.
22: Funeral
23: Regaining control
24: Family Reunion
25: Save me a Dance
26: Remorse
27: Babysitting
28: Pulling the trigger
29: Party Like Gatsby
30: New Original
31: Grand Finale
32: New Day New Beginnings
33: Memorial
34: Enough
35: The Warning
36: Connor
37: Alayla & Caroline Day
38: Second Thoughts
39: Alpha
40: The 12
41: Welcome back Little One
42: Old Flames
43: Goodbye Brother
44: Human
45: This isn't you, Elek.
46: Truth
47: Alessandro
48: Play
49: Prevent
50: Fantasies
51: Beauty and the Beast
52: The Originals
53: Its Really Me
54: The Walking Dead
55: Graduation Farewell
56: The Letter
SEQUEL !!! AND THANKS

11: Until the end of Time

1.9K 50 4
By MWBooks

As Alayla swam through the lake that was close to her house. She swam through the water relaxing her muscles. After swimming she gets out the wet drops falling down her skin. She grabbed a towel drying herself.

"I see you no longer swim naked, love." The familiar British voice said behind her. Alayla turn to see klaus with a mischievous smirk on his lips.

"Not since dirty old dogs like you come peeking around, you disgusting creature." Alayla snap at Klaus. As Alayla grabbed her clothing putting on.

"Don't be mad, love." Klaus said getting closer to her. "Let Bygones be bygones."

"What the hell you want Klaus? my bloody approval!" Alayla said getting angrier "you must be out of your damn mind if you believe your taking my family for a bloody sacrifice."

"That's not a problem." Klaus said "I already have them in my possession."

Alayla looks at Klaus who had the devilish smirk on him. Alayla immediately is about to attack him when was swung into air falling into the lake by Klaus's witch. Klaus the walks over by the lake and throws and electric wire into the lake sending bolts of electricity.

"I'm sorry about this, sweetheart." Klaus said in a whisper. As she scream in pain the electricity into her body she swam to the edge. As she slowly got out her body jittery from the electricity she sees two feet in front of her. She looks up at klaus with a grin on her face.

"Have to try a lot harder than that.." Alayla said chuckling. The Witch the lifted her in the banging against each tree until she was left unconscious.

"Now we have all the original werewolves." Klaus said with a grin as he walked over Alayla and scoop her in his arms.

"Not quite we are missing the father.. Esteban." the warlock said to Klaus.

"I have a something special plan for him." Klaus said smiling and taking Alayla away.

*********************************
Esteban walked into the Salvatore angrier than ever. As slam the door making it brake in the process. As he appears in the view where everyone was gathered.

"That bloody Niklaus took them!" Esteban said angrier. As Alaric, Elijah, Stefan, and Jenna look at Esteban.

"Took who?" Stefan asked

"My family!" Esteban yelled as his eyes shifted into electric blue. "he took them all! for his bloody sacrifice!"

"Even Alayla?" Elijah asked concern passes through his face.

"Yes, he took her." Esteban yelled as he tense with so much anger. "he's going to kill them and its not something I can handle!" Esteban face filled with worry and panic he cannot see one of his children die "It's why.. Esther gave me the moonstone.." Esteban said "to lock it away."

"I can help you find them.." Elijah said "but Esteban, there has to be a sacrifice of an original werewolf to do this.. I cannot save one of your children.."

"I'm not going to let Klaus kill them. I'll yank his heart out as soon I get the chance." Esteban said. He questions "what about the girl?"

"Elena." Alaric said

"She'll drink something to bring her back.." Elijah said "but we need Klaus to perform the sacrifice or it won't be easy killing him."

"We aren't doing the bloody sacrifice I am not letting one of my kids die for his bloody cause!" Esteban yelled in anger "I've been with my kids for centuries over a thousand years before you Mikaelsons were even born. I can't let them get killed.."

"I'm sorry, Esteban." Elijah apologizes to him as Esteban ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

Stefan heard something coming upstairs as he goes and check. Jenna and Alaric followed Stefan upstairs as Estaban and Elijah stood there in silence.

"I know you care greatly for my daughter." Esteban spoke "I saw the way you use to look at her. The way you still look at her now, Elijah. What if Klaus sacrifices her for it.. "

Elijah immediately walked next to Esteban.

"I wouldn't let that happen." Elijah said "Klaus wouldn't do it he cares to much for her."

"Lets hope not." Esteban said to him. As he left the house heading to grill for a drink.

***
As Esteban sat in the bar drinking away. Damon and Alaric appeared sitting next to him. As he silence.

"I screw up.." Damon said

"Well we all make mistakes." Esteban asked "I've made them before.."

"Gentlemen.." the familiar hit Esteban ears as he turns to look at Klaus "why so glum?"

Esteban felt his anger rising him as he immediately steps in front of Klaus.

"Where are they?!" Esteban said not caring about the eyes that landed him.

Klaus smirks at him as he looks over to the other two men.

"Thanks for the loan mate." Klaus said to Alaric. Esteban eyes started to glow blue.

"Where are my kids?.." Esteban repeated

"I won't get aggressive with me or Alayla would face the consequences or Arasto.. perhaps Elek with his obnoxious mouth. " Klaus mocked "then there is Alassandro, Leonardo, Archealous.."

"Leave my kids out of your bloody sacrifice." Esteban said "or I will rip your heart out.."

"I know the Salvatore's fancy my dopplegänger. And you seem to be over the edge for your pups I have with me.." Klaus said "I thought to remind you not to do anything you'll regret.."

Esteban eyes kept glowing in angered seeing Klaus presence in front of him.

"Can I convince you for a postponement?" Damon questioned Klaus. Klaus started to chuckle.

"He is kidding.." Klaus said becoming serious "he is kidding right?" he asked Esteban.

"I don't believe so." Esteban answered

"Oh come on." Damon said trying to convice Klaus.

"Let me be clear.." Klaus said looking at the three men "I have my vampire, I have my orginal werewolves, I have everything I need.. the ritual will happen tonight. So if the three of you want to live to see tomorrow.. Don't screw it up."

Klaus walks away from them. Esteban turns to the boys and drank all his whiskey and slams into the counter braking the glass. As Esteban paid his drink and left to follow Klaus to find him no longer in sight. But knew where he was already. An was about to propose a offer...

*************************************

As Alayla opened her eyes she finds herself in the woods. She was chained up from the neck and wrist. She saw the chain around her neck connected to the ground and the chains on her wrist connected with her siblings. they formed a circle chained up together like that. As Klaus's witch prepared everything. As Alayla tugged on the chains in anger.

As she was about to shift. The witch walked over to her injecting her with Blue Monkshood. A full dosage of it. Alayla yelled in pain. As the other siblings also yelled in pain by being injected with it as well.

As the light came to the forest. Alayla saw Elena who appeared and looks at the six siblings shock. She then looks at the ground where Jenna . Behind The wich appeared a figure. Alayla looks up to see her own father with them. As Elena occupied herself seeing her aunt. Esteban walked over to his kids.

"Father!" Alayla screamed in pain. Then a last sharp pain left her body.

Her father came over to her as she look at Alayla and her siblings.

"Dad, why are you here?" Archealous asked "you shouldn't be here..."

Esteban felt the tears come in his eyes as he look at his children that were fully grown.

"I am grateful to see you all okay.." Esteban said to them

"Father, why in the bloody hell are you here?" Elek asked "it can't be to free us obviously."

"Dad.." Leonardo said "answer us we deserve to know.."

"I-" Esteban said "I lived a long life my little ones.. from the ages of the old folk time about a lot more than 3000 years I lived , almost 4000 you can say.. My road ends here.."

"Father, you can't be possibly be thinking of participating on the sacrifice?" Arasto said to him. Alayla looked at her father with watery eyes..

"Father, please answer us that this is a lie.." Alassadro begged "tell us you're here to librate us!"

"No, our best way of getting rid of this demon is when he transforms..." Esteban said "is what Elijah said.."

"Screw that!" Leonardo said "we are leaving tonight! with all of us alive."

"Alayla, remember you are strong, you are brave, you are capable of moving on.." Esteban said to his daughter.

"Father.." Alayla said. "you can't do this for us you have too librate us now..." She ordered him.

As Esteban looks at his children. He then grabs chains trying to snap them but isn't able to. The blue monkshood burned his hand as he touch the metal chain.

"No no.." The witch said swinging her father back. As he was about get up in anger. A fire started around and formed a circle. As he about cross it he hit an invisible wall. It surrounded all three victims of the sacrifice.

"I trap you in it for you aren't able to escape." The witch said. As the witch approached Jenna feeding her blood. Elena cried seeing the sight of this of her aunt becoming a vampire. As they were wrap in their moment Esteban look at his kids.

"Look at me, Remember what I tell you all." Esteban said "family is until the end of time"

"Father, how could you do this us?" Alayla asked "I can't live without the man who thought me so much.."

"I raised you all since you were little, I spend centuries with all of you.." Esteban said "A father cannot watch how they kill their children." As Alayla looks at the witch.

"Your duty is to maintain order in nature!" Alayla yelled at her "what kind of pathetic witch are you!"

"Klaus is the new order!" Grattle yelled back

"Is good to know I still have a dance partner." Klaus said coming out of the woods as a smirk formed in his lips.

"You pathetic imbeciles think you can keep me chained up like a dog!" Alayla yelled as she yank on the chains.

"Like the dog you are.." Grettle said "no point in yanking the chains or shifting.. I cast a spell that would hold that chains together and another spell that would prevent you shifting until the ritual is over.. all of you originals except for Esteban." Klaus smiled at all of them.

"Hello my lovelies. " klaus mocked "are we ready?"

Klaus then hands the moonstone to Gratle and she takes it.

"You vile abomination!" Elek yelled "I would end you!"

Alayla kept tugging on the chains with force as she yelled in anger. She tugged in anger as she screamed in anger, frustration.

"Klaus! Don't do this!" Alayla begged "don't kill him don't kill my father!"

As they started to the ritual. Esteban look at Alayla as her eyes began to water seeing her father.

"Remember what said my little ones." Esteban said "I lived a long life.. I'm doing this for you all. Until the end of time."

"Daddy.." Alayla spoke in a broken voice "you can't die.. not now.. please.."

"Father, don't you dare leave us." Arasto said in a broken voice as well. "You're our father you're not suppose to die not like this at least!"

Alayla looked at klaus as he approached her father as she tug the chains harder. As she cried out.

"Klaus! Take me! Don't do this To my father!" She cried out.

Klaus smirked at Esteban smiling as Esteban expression stayed blank but tears rolling down his cheeks. Hearing his children begging him not to and crying for him the small whimpers killed Esteban.

"Shall we begin?" Klaus smiled mischievously.

"When ever your ready.." Esteban said as he takes a look at his children gave a weak smile. "I love you all my little ones.. Alayla remember what I said.."

As the fire of his circle die down Klaus steps forward and Esteban pushes him with force shifting. Klaus gets up using vamp to get up but Esteban grabbed his neck inserting his nails into Klaus's neck and lifted in air. As he pulls his hand back about to yank his heart. The witch immediately makes Esteban bones crack as he falls on his knees in pain.

"Daddy!" Alayla cried out "Leave him be! Take me!"

Esteban then laid in ground feeling his bone crack as he looks over to his children he felt a hand puncture through his chest as Esteban felt the tears coming out. Alayla lets out a scream of despair as she saw her father on the ground. The siblings yank the chains in anger.

"Until the end--" Esteban whispered but before he was able to finish Klaus had yank his heart.

"No!" Alayla screamed "No..."

As he father laid dead in the ground with he eyes open looking at Alayla. His skin cracked like a old antique and became gray, discolored. Alayla look at her father as tears fell from her face. The siblings all at shock with watery eyes.

"Daddy.." Alayla whispered "daddy.. Please "

As she laid in in the ground she looked at her dead father.

"Please don't leave me.." Alayla cried "please don't leave me!"

Klaus looked over at them as he smiled in accomplishment. The siblings cried for the man who raised and thought them from good and bad. A noble man who believe not all monsters do monstrous things. Elena look back at the siblings and saw how broken Alayla was as she cried.

"Alayla, your father would want you to pull through this.." Elena said trying to make her better.

"No. Elena.. the man who had made me keep my humanity intact is now Gone!" Alayla cried .

Klaus takes the heart of the original werewolf and started to squirt it over the moonstone. Alayla look up at Klaus and saw what he was doing.

"I'm going to end you! Im going to yank you apart you abomination!" Alayla cried out. As she grip on the ground she then lets out a roar. She had shifted letting her eyes glow red and her fangs out.

"I thought you put a spell on her?" klaus asked the witch

"I did she must've broken it but she won't be able to brake the chains." the witch reassured him. Alayla lets our another cry soon to become a howl of pain. As the siblings bone started to crack under their skin. As she howled into moon.

"What is she doing?" Jenna asked as she saw siblings shifting howling. Their bones all being rearranged while they yell in despair and emotional pain.

"They're shifting. Her howls force them all to change.. they broke her spell." Elena said in shock "they may be able be to save us."

Klaus approached Jenna.

"I don't think so." Klaus responded "hello Jenna."

Elena continued to beg Klaus not like Alayla beg Klaus but they all know how that ended for her. Alayla bones cracked as she rip through her clothes. Her figure changed into an eight foot beast with red beaming eyes. Her siblings transformed into wolves as they all started to growl. Alayla lets out a vicious growl to Klaus who smiled at her.

"What a gorgeous beast have you become.." he said in astonishment. Alayla started yank on the chains. She lets out another roar at him.

She yank the chains harder. The siblings also yank and growled at Klaus. Klaus smiled and looked at the

"This is your true form, Alayla." Klaus mocked at her as she growled showing her sharp fangs. Klaus looked up and sees someone familiar. "I don't recall you being in the guest list."

"I'm here to talk." Stefan said. A small snapping sound was heard coming from Alayla's chain that held her neck.

"Hold her down!" Klaus ordered the witch. But the witch wasn't able to do so. Alayla was to powerful at the moment there was little time left before she snaps through the chains free.

Klaus vamps speed to Stefan. Elena looks back at Jenna and then Alayla.

"Alayla, you can snap through them.." Elena encouraged Alayla as she tug. Elena look deeper into Alayla's eyes and saw the tear drop down her werewolf face features.

Elena turned her attention to the Stefan and Klaus. Making Jenna listen to their conversation.

Alayla didn't bother listen all she did is yank on her chain. Soon the two men return.

"This can't be happening.." Elena whispered

"Quite the predicament." Klaus said coming towards. Another snap of a chain was heard from Alayla. "Grattle, hold her down now!"

Grattle made the chains that hold her neck yank her into the ground. Alayla growled as she lifted back able to fight the chain.

"Klaus, we need to do it or she will brake free." The witch warned Klaus. Klaus nodded and turned to the the two vampires and one dopplegänger.

"You know it's funny all this talk about preserving family." Klaus continued saying "and here is Stefan. granting your wish."

"Stefan." Elena whispered

"It's okay." Stefan reassured her.

"Have you seen my new pets, Stefan." Klaus said approaching to the five wolves and one werewolf.

"What have you done to them?" Stefan asked in anger.

"Me?" Klaus arched both his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders. He then started to say casually "I have done nothing. After killing their noble father. They shifted on their own."

"You monster.." Elena whispered in anger.

"So I've been told." Klaus causally answered "Well Elena who is it going to be?"

"No." Elena answered

"Don't worry." Klaus whispered "there's actually no choice."

Klaus immediately stabs the back of Stefan making him hiss in pain. As Elena screamed Alayla did all she can to brake free.

"I have other plans for your boyfriend." Klaus simply said "I want him alive. but for now.."

Klaus grabs Stefan's neck and crack making Stefan unconscious. He smiles at the sight of Stefan's condition.

"When ever your ready Gretta." Klaus had the devil smile as Alayla felt the anger in her. Her father's body still in the ground. Jenna's fire dies down as she panics seeing it gone.

"Your turn.." Klaus said

"No.. Jenna." Elena said trying to cross the fire but isn't able to.

"It's okay." Said Jenna "I know what I have to do.."

Jenna immediately goes to Gretta and bites her. Gretta screams in pain, Klaus immediately stakes Jenna stopping her from killing her. Elena started to cry. Klaus drop Jenna to ground flipping her over. He then stakes her in the heart as she dried up. Alayla then felt a little more rage. She lets a howl of despair again.

The witch continues with the ritual and klaus soon appears in front of Elena as her fire dies down.

"It's time." Klaus said. He offers her hand but she passes by him walking over to Alayla as her werewolf looked at Elena. She saw the tears in the werewolf eyes. Filled with pain.

"I'm sorry." Elena said. She then pets Alayla head trying to comfort her "I'm sorry for all of you."

Elena then walked over to Esteban body. She crouched next to him and gently closing his eyes. She stood up walking over to Jenna now as she looks at her dead aunt.

Klaus walked near Alayla as she started to growl. Klaus looks at Alayla, his eyes shinning at her. He had the courage to gently brush her fur. As her wolf eyes water.

"Thank you, Alayla. I'm sorry. It had to be done." Klaus whispered to her. She immediately lets out a roar and is about take a bite out of him when He then vamp speed next to Elena. He then bit into Elena draining out her blood. She then drops dead. Alayla then started tug her chain in angered and more of it staring to snap.

Klaus bones started to snap. He shifting into a wolf already. Alayla then snaps her chains like rabid dogs the wolves snap their chains braking free. Bonnie then appears doing her spell bringing the fire back on. As the witch was about to fight back Alayla went to her and grab her by the body. As she was trying to make Alayla drop but wasn't able to. A grin appear on Alayla's face showing her fangs. Alayla then takes a bite off her head yanking it off. She then eats it. Alayla lets out a howl. As Bonnie worked her magic on Klaus.

Thunder was sounded around as the wind began to pick up. The wolves let out a howl as Alayla lets a howl as well. Klaus Screams in pain. But Alayla didn't go see him as she walked on all fours siblings following her. She gathers around her father a small whimper came from the werewolf. The wolves gather around their father as they laid in the ground with him.

The fire soon does down and from what Alayla heard Elijah took Klaus. Alayla didn't move as the tears fell from her eyes.

Bonnie and Stefan approach the family. As they saw the broken children.

"Elijah took Klaus." Stefan asked. Alayla look at them lifting her head. "I'm sorry.. for your loss."

Alayla stood in all fours and walked over to them. She use her nose to nudge them gently to leave them. Stefan looks into her eyes and saw how they shine. He felt this guilt in him even if he wasn't involved. He then wraps his arms around the werewolf. Bonnie hugs her as well.

"Come by the house when you're ready.." Stefan said before petting one of the other siblings. The both of them left and Alayla laid next to her father. She then howls again for her for father.

***
Two days later after the Gilbert's funeral the siblings dress for their father's funeral. As Alayla put on her earings. She looks at the old picture of her father. As she felt the tears. Fall down her cheeks. Archealous came into the room.

"Ready?" Archealous said. Alayla breath in out. Trying to maintain the tears. "Tessa, didn't come. She was able to see father under six feet under ground."

"Dad, did this for us he said.." Alayla spoke "but he doesn't know how it feels for me.."

"What do you mean, Ali?" Archealous said approaching her.

"I don't want to sound selfish but when an alpha loses their loyal follower.. it hurts more.. the pain is more." Alayla said breaking down "its like I had my heart rip out of me.. and I hate it."

Archealous walked towards Alayla and hug her as she cried into his shoulder. He wooed her. As she cried in emotional pain. When she felt like this they all felt it as well but not as strong as her pain.

Archealous then pulled out a letter. He gently pushes Alayla back a little and hands it her.

"Dad wrote us a letter but he wrote this one for you." Archealous tone was sadden thinking about his dead father.

Alayla takes the letter from his hands and looks at the letter that had her name on it.

"I'll leave you alone." Archealous said. He then leaves shutting her door. Alayla opens the letter feeling the void in her kills her.

Dear Alayla,
God knows how I love you all. I made this deal with Klaus because seeing one of you dead would drive me to my own death. But Alayla I know how you feel about Klaus. I know you care about him after all these years. I use to ask myself why in the holy hell would you care for such a dishonest man. But the night you ask me why I still love your mother. I told you that I wasn't able to hate her because I still love her no matter what she's done to me. I understood you.

But the night she vanished you. I looked for you. I searched for you for centuries. When Elijah united us again, I told myself I wouldn't abandon you ever. I'm not abandoning you Alayla. You're my little girl.. I will always be watching you. Don't feel alone because family is until the end of time. I'm still here. By your side watching over you. I love you my little one. We will see one another again in the promise land god said before. Don't lose your faith. Stay strong, be brave, stay honorable, don't lose yourself.

I'll see you soon, my little one. My little alpha.
Love Your father, Esteban Sanderson.

Alayla felt we tears drop onto her lap. As she laid the letter on her bed. She grabbed
Her things and left.

***
As The Sanderson's stood over her father's grave. She crouch down placing the flower on her father's grave. She let weeps take over her and she let the tears fall down. She stood up and cried looking down at the grave. Leonardo wraps his arm around his sister. As footsteps were heard behind them. The family turned to see Damon, Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Alaric, Bonnie, Jeremy, and Tyler.

"What are you all here?" Arasto asked confused seeing all of them there.

"We came to pay out respect to your father." Elena said. Alayla gave them a weak smile letting the tears fall down.

"Thank you." Alassandro said with small nod "our father would've been thankful."

"Every sacrifice our father did was for us..." Elek said in tears "he did anything for us.. when we would get ourself in a mess our father was there to mend it together mend us back.."

Caroline look at Elek as his tears fell down his cheeks. She immediately goes to hug him. As she hugged him he cried even more.

"Your father was a noble man." Stefan said

"He was.. " Alayla said tears falling down her cheek "he always wished to die in a peaceful death.. but.." Alayla started to break down crying "but god didn't grant him the wish.."

The others felt a feeling in them when they saw her cry like this. Most of them seen her at her strongest when she came back to mystic falls. They've all grown to like her to look pass her aggressiveness. But now Alayla is broken.

***
As everyone else left. She stayed there. Kneeling down beside her father's grave. Still morning. Alayla eyes glowed as the tears falling down again. As she heard footsteps behind her. She immediately stop seeing the two Mikaelson brothers.

"What are you two doing here..?" Alayla was in rage. "you've done enough. I would recommend you two to walk away before I kill you both."

"You won't do it." Klaus spoke as he approached her "you do understand it had to be done."

"I'm sorry about your father, Alayla." Elijah said in a sincere voice "you don't deserve this. You deserve so much better."

"At least one of you are sorry." Alayla said with a weak voice.

"I had to kill him." Klaus voice turn more angrier.

Alayla eyes glowed red but just her eyes as they shined from the tears. She gave a scowl look.

"You constantly make my life crappier than the day before." Alayla said "It wasn't enough that you killed the man I fell in love with.. made me have a miscarriage? But did you had to kill my father for a bloody sacrifice?!"

"I had to do it! He offer himself for your siblings place.." Klaus raised his voice at her.

"Being a vampire wasn't enough.." Alayla growled "you can go to hell.. you abomination."

Elijah look at the broken girl his heart feeling ache seeing the tears in her eyes. As Klaus felt a pain in him as she growled those words at him.

"Don't you ever come near me. Just leave me the hell alone.." Alayla finally said pushing pass both. She walked away all that you could hear was the end of her heels click. As she reached the exit. She felt a small cry escape from lips. So she broke down again crying.

The Mikaelson brothers heard her cries as she broke down. Klaus couldn't felt more guiltier. He broken her completely. for the thousand time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949 32 9
Nina Chase is an 18-year-old werewolf who comes to Mystic Falls to help her friend Tyler Lockwood, but she also has an agenda of her own. During her...
8.4K 134 18
It's been two months since I left Mystic Falls. I've spent two months with Klaus, my ancestor and captor, helping him find a werewolf pack for one p...
269K 7.4K 27
Dahlia was coming, the Mikaelson's knew that for a fact, though they were unsure when their dear aunt would make an appearance. Elijah has tried to p...
50.4K 1K 115
What if Klaus actually had a child before Hope and she was living right under his nose in Mystic Falls. Your name is Nicole Lockwood. You live with...