BURN •jb•

By beyfore

[SEQUEL TO HEAT] It's been nine months since Justin and Charlie saw each other, both of their lives are comp... More

Copyright & Description
1~Change
2~Pool Party
3~Expect the Unexpected
4~The Wedding
5~Hotel Room
6~Scared
7~Inappropriate
8~Friends
9~Brazil
10~Moon'lit' Kisses
11~Momma Drama
12~LA Love
13~Bathroom Floors
14~Suprises
15~Baby Talks
17~Small Thumps
18~Sunrise
19~Hurting
20~I Love You
21~Sickness
22~Moving On
23~Doubts
24-"Hate You"
25~Baby
26~13th March 2014
27~Relax
28~Craving
29~The M Word
30~Baby Shower
31~BathTime
32~Jacob or Eva
33~Tiny Tears (LAST CHAPTER)
Epilogue~The Beginning
THANK YOU
SLOW BURN

16~Marshmallow

5.6K 260 145
By beyfore

I wake up, before Justin (as always) and slowly inch away from his body.

As I peel myself away from him, lifting his hand up from my lower stomach and sliding a pillow in my place hoping Justin wouldn't wake up. He's probably rediculously jet lagged right now meaning he'll be asleep for the next few hours at least. He groans lightly in his sleep mumbling something about marshmallows and Canada making me bite my lip to stop myself laughing quietly.

After my mini strop about wanting to go to the pool I went to get changed only to find none of my Bikinis fit - I'm still sulking, it's a touchy subject. Anyway that was all solved when Justin promised to take me shopping once I was feeling well enough and buy me as much as my heart desired as well as some 'expensive shoes' aka Louboutin's meaning life was being way too good to me right now. Either way I'm still feeling slightly depressed, hungry but scared to eat anything.

I feel surprisingly energetic compared to how I've felt for the last two weeks which only has me feeling relieved because anymore of feeling like that and I'm not really sure I could've coped. At least the doctors seem to have given me something that works.

I tie my hair up, turning the AC on so it blew cool air through the room and walked quietly through to the kitchen. I twist my face up with the thought of food grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and looking to see what there was. Strawberries? Strawberries and watermelon sound good.

I pull out the fruit setting it down on the counter playing some music quietly from my phone trying not to wake everyone up. I begin to slice the fruit humming to myself and wiggling my hips a little before I wash the fruit and tip it into a bowl.

It's far too hot to sit outside still, eight more weeks then it'll be acceptable I think...maybe? I huff practically counting the days down until I could go to Lola and Carter's house and they can have a barbecue and have one of those little pizza's Lo makes and...well just Pizza really. Suddenly pizza sounds really good, with pineapple. I munch on a strawberry texting Ki who was having a mini heart attack as she waited in an office for a kind of interview thing?

I'm not really sure how it works but she'd been spotted by some modelling agency when she was at work and I basically pushed her to find out more, going as far as actually calling the company for her and yelling at her until she came to the phone. Although she'd never admit it Ki actually wanted this, When I first got back I ended up doing a mini photo shoot with her and she had fun, (secretly). It was sudden but these people were really interested and wanted to know a lot more as well as see it.

After finishing my breakfast I crept to my room, showered and was lost in my closet when Justin groaned and mumbled "What are you doing baby?" I smile a little turning my head in Justin's direction. I wish I had my camera right there. He's so god damned beautiful; hair all messy and fuzzy, lips slightly pouted and his eyes still looking sleepy. Let's just not go lower than the face for right now, because then I'll want to do unholy things and we're just not ready for that, again, yet.

"What?" I ask my eyebrows furrowed, too lost in Justin to remember what his question was.

"What are you doing?" Justin asks his voice still sounding groggy as he looks at me softly. The Lord is testing me with that voice and the body. I internally moan as I bite down on my lip. Let's just keep sexual Charlie in a box, in the corner, away from the Justin and feelings area because that could end...interestingly.

"Picking clothes." I hum in reply, tearing my eyes away from Justin as I pull out a black dress which would go down to the middle of my calf. I drop my towel that was covering my body, hearing Justin groan as I cringe twisting my face up a little as I readjust my boobs in my bra and pull the dress over my head. "I actually feel okay today." I smile as Justin grins at me a little. "Like I'm still a little tired and I feel ew, but not as 'ew' as I did three days ago. So that's good, right?" I ask as Justin nods mumbling 'yeah' in agreement.

"I was kinda hoping your shopping offer still stood." I say nervously as Justin clears his throat nodding.

"Y-yeah, uh, I need to call Scooter and say that I won't be able to me-"

"Don't tell anybody," I blurt out as Justin looks at me his shoulders slumping a little. "I-i know I have but..."I shake my head as if to say 'please no'.

"Whatever, yeah." Justin sighs as I puff out a breath. Telling people is different for Justin he's... known, I'm not. Even though I have told people I only told Mom, Kiara and I guess Alex. Everyone else who knows has been told by Kia and her big ass mouth.

I can almost sense Justin's annoyance. He knows this is unfair as much as I do, I'm being unfair and I'm not sure I feel bad? I'm a bad person. Justin huffs and stands up heading to the bathroom as I begin to put my makeup on.

Maybe shopping isn't a good idea, my doctor said not to over-do things and rest as much as possible or I'll end up ridiculously sick again. I really don't want that.

I shake my head, taking the dress off and pulling on some shorts on that used to fit and now...well, don't really. I also find a long white shirt and pulled that on. Just as I pull on my Adidas trainers Justin comes out the shower, a towel draped loosely around his hips, showing off the toned V of his torso and another in his hairs high was dripping water droplets onto his skin.

"U-Uhm were gonna go and see Nala." I announce making Justin look at me confused. "We can go shopping another time right? I just..."

"Who's Nala?" Justin blurts out making me smile at him excitedly.

"You'll see." I grin tying the front of my hair up into a messy bun. "Wear something cool though."

Within twenty minutes we were in the car heading towards the zoo whilst Justin repeatedly asked where we were going.I feel like he didn't like suprises, that and he always seemed to be in control of everything he did. This is something new for him.

"We're going to the zoo?" Justin asks his eyebrows furrowed but eyes slightly nod.

"Kinda," I answer biting my lips and smiling shyly at him.

I would probably have the same look as Justin if I didn't know why we were here. I'd ended up visiting here when I was asked a couple of months ago to do some photography for like a Dubai Tourist magazine. When I was shooting some of the lions they were keeping here, Craig (the guy who's basically in charge) asked me if I wanted to see one of the baby lions. Nala was tiny then and since I'd visited her like once a month.

I want her to live with me, like I'm serious and that actually happens here but the apartment building wouldn't let me have a lion. Something about health and safety apparently. That and I'm not sure if I love the idea of an adult lion living with me.

Anyway.

Justin followed me as I waved at Craig who was waiting for us at the entrance to the zoo. I tried my best to ignore the sweltering heat that seemed to almost swallow me up whilst we walked through the staff area of the zoo. I held onto Justin's hand, pulling him along as he looked at the animals we were walking past, my other hand tightly gripping my camera.

"I'll just leave you guys for half an hour then come back okay?" Craig asked as I nodded whilst he unlocked the gate to let us in. "Tell anybody and I'll lose my job so please... don't okay?" He asked as I nodded quickly. "If anything happens call me."

"Okay, thanks." I mumble biting my lip and dragging Justin inside behind me. I'm mad, I know.

"I really don't know if this is safe." Justin says taking a seat on the ground beside me his eyebrow furrowed a little. "Especially considering..." He trails off as I shake my head.

Before I can reply Nala is coming bounding up to me and I feel Justin tense from beside me.

Oh my god, he's scared and I think the look on his face is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Justin looks at me cautiously as Nala brushes her head against my thigh growling softly. "She's like a puppy!" I smile rubbing her back making her almost purr as Justin watches slightly amazed. "Sweet and squishy like a marshmallow." I squeak excitedly whilst I wiggle my fingers in front of Nala's face hearing Justin chuckle from beside me as I move them and her head follows them as though something important was going on in front of her.

"Don't look so worried. She's harmless." I murmur looking at Nala who was pawing at my shoes and brushing her head against the bottom of them making me giggle quietly before snapping a few photos on my camera. She cautiously walks toward Justin who still looks tense as she nudges his tattooed arm with her head as though assessing him. "Just don't move too quick, she has to get used to you." I mumble my camera close to my face as I try and take as many pictures of this as possible.

After another minute or two watching Nala circle Justin, crawling on his lap and brushing her paws against each of his legs. "She's called Nala because it means beloved." I say quietly watching her pas around the area quietly. "For some reason she was pretty much disowned by her Mom but she had the keepers amazed. That and the Lion King." I add as Justin's eyes flick between me and Nala. "I kinda want that. I want our baby's name to mean something, whether it's to us or the meaning of the name." I nod running my palm over Nala's soft fur whilst Justin looks to me with a small grin on his face.

Justin's phone begins to buzz and he slowly slides his hand into his pocket. I glance seeing the name 'Hails' printed in giant white letters on the top of his screen. "I have to get this." he mumbles as I glare at his phone. It's a well known fact Hailey hates me.

"Do you have to?" I ask squinting my eyes a little even though Justin probably couldn't tell because they were covered by my black Ray Bans.

"Well I can't just ignore her." Justin mutters shaking his head and huffing as I widen my eyes a little. Nothing you haven't done to me baby.

"Can you not just get back to her later? I...We've on-"

"No Charlotte." Justin almost shouts making my mouth form an 'O' kind of shape and I glare at him a sudden wave of anger washing over me. There's absolutely no need for that.

"Sorry Dad." I roll my eyes in annoyance trying my best not to say something worse than that in reply to him. Instead I watch as Justin walks away from me a small smile on his face as he chats away with freaking Hailey; a model, who flirts with him and hates me. In other words, she's beautiful. Great. "Lions are fucking cute Charlie." I mutter to myself remembering Za's words whilst my eyes burn into Justin's body across from me. "They can still rip you to shreds and kill you if they want to."

-

"Have you just got like some...allergy to shirts?" I ask eyeing Justin from the bed as he peeled back my quilts huffing and climbed into bed beside me. I'd kind of got over my huff from earlier although I'm still mad that he chose to talk to Hailey when it was supposed to be just us spending time together.

At least I was a little happy as not everything was sorted, barely anything was, but at least we'd both agreed that we need to be together through this, kind of... Silently.

"You've never complained about my lack of shirts." Justin defends winking at me, quickly making my cheeks burn. I pull the loose shirt around me a little tighter.

"I guess." I murmur my lips pouting as Justin climbs into bed beside me. I tense a little as Justin places his hand just above my hip to pull me closer to him.

"Why are you wearing that shirt?" Justin suddenly asks completely changing the subject as I huff. "Char you barely ever wear clothes to bed, you usually wear like one of those bra things at most so...why?" Justin asks as I purse my lips at him a little. Why does he have to ask so many questions? Why can't he just accept it?

"I want to." I state flatly my face falling as I turn over to lay on my other side.

"Charlie, why?" I glare at the covered window infront of me before rolling my eyes.

"It is a choice I've made to wear a shirt. Is it offending you?" I ask my eyebrows raising as I cross my arms in defence.

"No, but I'm worried about you." His voice is soft and if there wasn't so much concern I would've snapped at him for being so patronising. Justin had my body in a state of calmness which is never felt for weeks, months even.

"Because I don't want to be reminded of how much weight I've lost, okay?!" I snap shaking my head and huffing to myself. Justin seems to pause for a moment as I grit my teeth.

"You're so beautiful." Justin whispers in my ear making me groan a little as his hand drifted to the hem of the shirt and draw small circles on my thigh. "So sexy baby." His words make my eye widen a little before I glance at him through the corner of my eye.

"You always give the standard two, but thanks." I huff my hand tracing up so that it was resting on Justin's toned shoulders. "You're pretty beautiful yourself too." I whisper my fingers tickling the unusually tanned skin on Justin's shoulder. The slight smile on my face falls and Justin seems to sense my mood change. "I didn't mean to fuck it up." I murmur lowly, "I never mean to fuck it up. I'm so sorry." I whisper my hands tangling in the back of Justin's hair as he just kind of stares at me. "I pushed you away when you pushed me away and I never mean to but I do and I-"

"Stop." Justin States flatly, his voice strong making my eye twitch a little as a silence looms over us for a moment.

"Did you just use your dad-slash-Esther voice on me?!" Again?! A small sarcastic laugh leaves my lips and Justin soon joins me a quiet 'noo' leaving his lips. "Oh my god! You did." Bypassing my statement Justin and trying to hide his laughter as he clears his throat repeatedly.

"We both messed it up. We're not gonna talk about it because it's in the past and we need to move on." Justin pauses his eyes landing on my tiny little baby bump which you could barely see. "We need to think of the future and us right now." He mumbles lowly placing a soft lingering kiss on my bare stomach. The action sent a tidal wave of butterflies through me, the extreme love and overwhelming sense of calmness racing through my body.

"What would've happened if she didn't tell me?" I bite my lip going very quiet. I'd thought of telling Justin but I just had no clue how. I'm that good at procrastinating the baby would most likely be here by the time I'd mustered up the courage to go to LA and be like 'hey, I know you hate me but I have your child', and before you know it there's a whole Chris Brown style paternity drama.

"I would've swallowed my pride eventually." I mumble the half lie. Eventually is the operative word here. "I'm glad you do know though." I finish a small smile on my lips.

"How far along are you...like with the baby?" Justin asks as I bite my lip we never really went over details. It was all just kind of sorted when Justin turned up and I was too sick to fight him anymore.

"The doctor though about eight weeks. I have another scan on Wednesday, they'll pretty much know for sure then." I mumble as Justin's lips curve upwards in a small smirk. We fall into a small silence, Justin's hand finding the bare skin on my leg again as I feel a slight tension fill the room.

"Can I come with you?" Justin suddenly asks, his voice quiet and timid as though I'd say no.

"Of course." I say, I'm not going to lie, I feel slightly offended he feels as though I might not want him there. This is his baby too. "Like I would ever say no." I whisper feeling tiredness begin to overwhelm me for about the fifteenth time today. I let my eyes flutter closed as Justin clicks something on his phone, pulling me close to him.

Just as I'm about to fall into sleep Justin's voice cuts softly over my sleepy solace. "Charlie, our baby's the size of a mini marshmallow."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY SO LIKE i'M LAZY AF AND HAVEN'T PROOF READ BC IT'S LIKE 1AM SO IM SORRY FOR MISTAKES???

AYEEEE at my HEAT throw back though??? Did yall spot that? The lions are cute shizz?

Thanks to Bieberella bc I would've never updated tonight if she wasn't there like idk just like making me feel not bored with this chapter. ❤️

What do you guys want to see more of though????

FOLLOW Justin's rp insta acc - jxbiebs_

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER ILY ALL TO BITS AND IM SORRY IM TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE ATM. 120+ votes and 110+ Comments for the next chapter please

love you byeeeee.......Liv

insta - nayarxvera

twitter - beyftbieber

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
Shadows By Carmen

Fanfiction

1K 71 36
He was like a mystery in the shadows and she was like a ray of light which had the potential to illuminate the darkest corners of his heart, only if...
404K 10.5K 38
Charlotte Forster is happy living her life in Dubai. Skyscrapers that reach the clouds, fast large cars and shopping malls that went on for miles had...
113K 2.9K 31
Be Mine Sequel. New city. New home. New environment. New friends. New enemies. Two years later. But is their love still the same? Is their relation...