Expect The Unexpected

By Riaah22

Harmony is a 17 year old girl who grew up on the south side of Chicago but after her brother was murdered she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update!
22
23
24
25
Sequal !

Chapter 5

7.1K 212 9
By Riaah22

Harmony POV:
"Get up!" Darrian came in my room yelling . "Why? " I asked still half sleep . "You need to get ready for school " he said in a duh tone .

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I got in the shower anf 15 minutes later I got out and brushed my teeth.

I walked back to my bedroom put my strawberry scented lotion on and got dressed. (Outfit in picture above)

I grabbed my purse and keys then I  walked downstairs to the kitchen. I made a bowl of fruity pebbles and ate it leaning against the counter scrolling down Instagram.

"You ready" Tiyanna asked walking into the kitchen. "Yeah I said rinsing my bowl off in the sink . "We taking my car ?" I said walking outside . "Don't matter to me" Tiyanna said laughing.

In about 10 minutes we where pulling up to the school .

"You want me to take you to the main office" Tiyanna asked as we where walking into the school.

"Nah I can find it but thanks" I said walking away.

Tiyanna:

I like Harmony she real chill but I can tell she has her savage side to , but that runs in the family and she's cute to.

"Yanna who was that ?" My friend Armoni asked.

"That's my sister Harmony " I said walking to my locker .

"I ain't know you had a sister , She's cute" Jasmine said.

I walked to my first hour , My boyfriend Marcus texted me .
*Text convo*
My baby : Bae I'm gone pick you up after school. OK ?

Me: Okay we gone go back to your place ?

My baby : Yeah text me when you in lunch . love you.

I just didn't reply after that . He must really think I'm stupid . You can't run game on a girl who watch her brothers and daddy do it. I got a surprise for him tho.

Harmony

I was still sitting in the office waiting for my schedule. "Here you go Harmony . Do you need help getting to your classes ?" The supervisor asked. "No but thanks " I said walking out the office.

I was looking down reading my schedule , walking out the office . When I turned the corner I bumped into somebody.

"Damn my bad" I said bending down to pick up the stuff that fell out my purse.

"Its good Ma , I wasn't paying attention either" he said helping me .

When I finished picking my stuff up , I looked up at him. He was everything , Brown skin , perfect teeth , Tattoo's , And he had light brown eyes .

"I'm Jay " He said smirking.

"I'm Harmony" I said snapping out if my thoughts.

"I'll see you around Harmony " he said biting his lip walking away .  

Tiyanna

It was the end of the school day , Me and Marcus just got to his house.  I grabbed his hand leading him up to the bedroom . I pushed him on the bed and started kissing on his neck .

"Bae I gotta ask you something" I said still kissing his neck.

"What?" He said .

I got off him and said "Who the fuck was that bitch you had over here last night "

"What the fuck is you talking bout Tiyanna? "

"Last night I walked in the house and you was on the couch with your tounge down another bitch throat ." I said putting my finger in his face.

"Its not even what it looked like , You tweakin man ."

"Answer this did you fuck her Marcus ? " I yelled crossing my arms.

"No I didn't Damn" He said looking to his left .

"Your lying cause every time you lie you look to the left I'm fucking down with you and don't call me either dumb bitch ." I said walking out the room .

He followed me outside. "Bae stop acting like that , come here" He said standing in the door way . I flicked him off and kept walking .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.4K 26
After Ayanna's mom passed away when she was 6, she began to live with her dad. That's when when she suddenly stopped hearing from people and family t...
337K 10.5K 35
Nakiyah is a 17 year old girl Who was in detention for two years , but now that she's free things from her past are catching up to her. But will Naki...
848K 23K 46
She just came into my life out of nowhere, you know? My world was dark. No future, no way out. No light. But then she came. Suddenly I had a reason...
71.4K 3K 17
Monaè back but with additions. She has her sister baby, her baby and now her little brother that has been looking for her since her mama got locked u...