Daughter of Hades

By bebe1988

We all know the story of how Hades's kidnapped Persephone from her mother and his sister Demeter, brought her... More

The Beginning Of A Love Story
The Middle Of The Love Story
The Start of a True Love
A Piece of You and Me
The Birth of The Cursed Child
Panic and Fear
Hades
"Sorry"
Cerberus
Surprise
Lover and Friend
Kiss
The Talk
Protect and Love
Daddy Dearest
Hade's Dog
To Grandmothers House We Go
Our Third Mate
How to Play
Control
Show Me How To Love
Destroy Her
My Word
Mommy Will Wait (Persephone)
I Felt Nothing
Goddess of Resurrection (Goddess Anastasis)
Her Heart
Goddess of death
To Olympus We Go
Olympus Falls
Our Child
Make Love
Death and Life
Home
Like Seriously, Guys!!!

Too Much Sex (rated r)

3.8K 17 1
By bebe1988

Just a warning, this  chapter might be private, cause it is a whole lot of sex going on, girlxgirl boyxgirl boyxboy boyxboyxgirlxboy boyxgirlxboyxgirl type of scenes. If you don't like it, then don't read it. Also do not read this if you aren't at least 16 please. i will not be blamed for ruining the mind of the children.

"Helena, jus............fuck.........wai" I burned the clothes that kept our bodies from touching, and moaned as her small breasts pressed against mine. Our intimates instantly began touching each other, her small fine hairs tickled my shaven labia. I placed soft open mouth kisses against her neck, going down sucking one of her small pink nipples. My hand reached lower between her thighs and I quickly spread her lips open, using one finger to run over her clitoris. 

"Helena, please, more" I smiled at her sexy moans and bit down on a nipple as I inserted a finger inside of her. She screamed my name again causing me to get a pleasurable feeling between my thighs as well. Suddenly I knew one finger wasn't enough for her, so I used two, and slowly made my way to three. I walked us over to the bed as I claimed her mouth again, showing her that for now, I would be the dominant one. I would bring her pleasure, and somehow I knew what to do to get her there. She laid her head back on the pillow, her upper body squirming from the pleasure, as I used my finger to press up against her walls, and move them in and out of her quickly. I loved how she was a screamer. If I had a penis, I would be so hard, and leaking pre cum right now. 

"Please, Helena, I'm almost, yes...........yes.............right" her mouth opened as if she was screaming and no sound came out. I quickly realized what was about to happen, and placed my mouth around her abnormally large clit, and sucked it deep within my mouth. Gods she tasted like a different flavor this time, like strawberries and chocolate. Once her body had calmed, I kissed up her body, from her belly button to the middle of her chest, her chin, and then her lips. 

"Where the hell did you learn that" She asked me out of breath, I smiled at her and looked into her eyes.

"Hermorphaditus, I need you" Her eyes widened as her body began to change. What was once soft, smooth skin, were now hard abs, and a little below average penis, poking my thigh.

"Hello love" I whispered in his ear and proceeded to nibble on his earlobe. He turned us over until he was on top of me and with my legs around his waist, his penis nudging against my lips but not going inside of me, making me moan every time he moved.

"How the fuck did you do that, no one can do that" I pulled his lips down to mine and loved his manly smell. While Herma always smelled like some type of candy and mint, he smelled of sex, of strength, all man, and it was making me wet.

"Please" I moaned against his lips and his eyes narrowed at me, he kissed me softly, his hands gripping my hips in a bruising way. Hermaphroditus slammed into me without any warning. I waited for pain, but felt none.

"You're so fucking wet, and tight, fuck Helena" While his length was lacking, he made up for it with his width, I felt as if I was being stretched out to my max. My nails sunk into his hips as I pulled his body harder to mine, needing him inside me harder, faster, deeper. 

"If you ever leave me again, I....will........punish......you" He gave me a deeper and harder thrust with each word, making me cry out his name.

"Now, I'm really pissed at you doll, starting the fun without me" I looked over and saw a very naked Anteros with the cutest pout on his face, and the hardest I had ever seen him. My tongue swiped across my bottom lips, as I could see his pre-cum dripping from the head of his beautiful appendage.

"Gimme" Anteros eyes clouded over, and I could feel myself becoming hotter, needing more, wanting more, everything all at once. 

"Fuck Anteros, calm down, she's tightening and i'm going to hurt her" Hermaphroditus said, as I turned to see him straining, as if he was holding back.

"Cum" I don't know what made me say that, or how I knew too, but suddenly I felt a liquid explosion inside of me, that made me arch my back, and reach my release. 

"She's fine love, I think she can take another round or two" He said as he pushed my cheeks open, and pushed the head of his penis into my mouth. I suckled on the head as my fingers trailed down my body to touch my swollen slit. Hermaphroditus, was now Herma again, and was touching herself as well, moaning louder as Anteros stuffed more of himself into my mouth roughly.

"I won't be gentle with you, I'm very much pissed with you" I nodded my head, I wanted that with him.

"Just because I'm not gentle does not mean I want to hurt you, if it's too much" I moved away from him.

"Fuck me" I spoke hoarsely through my abused throat. Anteros smiled and pulled my legs off the bed.

"Turn around, get on your knees, and grab the headboard, tightly" I did as he said and moaned when I felt him behind me. I didn't know if he would fit, while no where near as thick as Hermaphroditus, he was long, he was going to break something.

"I won't go further than your cervix" he whispered in my ear as I felt him rubbing against my entrance. 

"If you run, I'll go faster, if I fall out, I'll go deeper, you'll take all I give you, understand" I nodded my head, feeling my arousal spread across my thighs. 

"You smell like home Helena" With that he pushed inside me, going impossibly deeper than I would have imagined. I couldn't make a sound, I wanted it to be too much, but it wasn't, it was right. It wasn't worse or better than Hermaphroditus, they both fit perfectly.

"Hold on" I did as he said as he moved at a quick speed hitting something deep inside me that made me see stars for a moment. It wasn't my g spot, it was something you had to be a certain size to reach, and it bordered a thin line of pain and pleasure. 

"Anteros" I finally found my voice as he fucked me quickly, and roughly. My ass hitting his abs over and over again, and my loud moans mixed with Hermas were heard in the room. Anteros gripped my hair and pulled until my back was almost against his chest, his other hand pinched my nipples, until they were hard pebbles, and let go of my hair to wrap his hand around my neck tightening it every so often, till I felt like I was going to pass out; and than my orgasm would wrack my body so hard, that I would scream and shake. 

"Anteros, please" My back was now pressed against the headboard, legs wrapped tightly around his waist, as Anteros created hickies across my neck, and rammed into my abused pussy. I felt like i couldn't come anymore, I looked over to see Herma's eyes were glazed over, her fingers buried deep inside her, with continuous moans escaping her parted lips. We were all sweaty and slick, and the room smelled like sex, but with hints of chocolate, vanilla and lavender. 

"Let me cum inside you" Anteros whispered in my ear, I slowly nodded my head, wondering why he would ask me that. All of a sudden there was this heavy feeling inside of me, like there was too much to hold inside me.

"It's okay" He whispered in my ear, and rubbed my hips as the feeling began to weigh me down and I felt heavier and heavier, until it felt as if my body exploded into what felt like an all over body orgasm. 

"Fuck" I screamed at the top of my lungs, the heavy feeling began to leave from my body the same way it was put in, and there was so much of it.

"What just happened" I asked as he pulled out of me, and my body wasn't enough to hold myself up, so I fell in most of it. 

"My sperm is an aphrodisiac, It gives you an erotic feeling that journeys throughout your whole body, when I come inside you, it makes your body extra sensitive, that's why you came so hard, perks of being a love God" I looked down to see he was still hard.

"You aren't satisfied" I  asked with a small frown as I lay my head back on the headboard. He looked down then back at me with a smile.

"Very much so, but this doesn't go down for hours when I get started, go take a shower, come back, and we'll all play together" I looked over to see Herma coming towards Anteros and I moved away, as her body changed to Hermaphroditus, I needed a quick shower before I could be up to go again, while I was enjoying myself, a sex God I was not. 

"Were's Cebby" I asked as Hermaphroditus climbed onto Anteros lap, letting Anteros sink inside of him slowly. The image turned me on way more than I would have imagined. Hermaphroditus grimaced in pain, before Anteros disappeared inside him completely, and his face changed into one I was familiar with, one of pure pleasure. before I did something stupid to my vagina, and rejoined them, I went into the bathroom. I stepped into the huge shower with the waterfall, and let the water run over, soothing my aching muscles. I turned around to grab my favorite mint soap, when a huge hard body blocked my way. Opening my eyes I was happy to see Cebby, beautifully naked, his body was pure muscle, and there were scars where I'm sure my father had hurt them. i kissed the closest one to me, a red raised scar that ran across his chest, as if someone had tried to cut him open.

"Zeus hit me with a thunderbolt, when I denied Hera a chance to play with me"  I looked up at my giant and kissed at his chin, even though I was tall, none was as tall as Cebby with the exception of maybe Zeus, my dad, and Uncle Poseidon. 

"No one will hurt you again, you're mine" He leaned down and kissed my lips, softer and with more passion that I ever thought he would be able to muster, considering his strength. It was then I felt him, and my eyebrows raised at the beauty of it. He had the thickness of Herma, the length of Anteros, and just beautiful.

"I want to be gentle, I want to finally make love to someone, I know we haven't been together that long, and I know you ran off for a reason, so I'm not as upset as they are, well not anymore, I just I feel it here" He touched his heart and I think I mentally awwed.

"When Hades first mentioned you, I felt you, and when I saw you three, I knew that I wanted to be apart of us, I love the both of them, but we all really love you" At that moment it connected to me, my heart, I thought Herma was my heart but she was my mind, Anteros definitely controlled my body, and Cebby was my heart. Not that I loved him more, but when the time came to make a decision that could kill, I would need him to think with his heart to help me. I was ready to take on my sixteenth birthday, I was ready to become a Goddess. 

"Cebby make love to me" We walked out from the shower and to the Jacuzzi like tub. Cebby wasn't rough like Anteros, and soft like Herma, he was gentle, took his time, and when we released with each other, I felt this power inside of me. It bubbled from my chest and a white light began to shine from my body, as if I had my own sheen exuding from me. 

"What the hell is wrong with me" Cebby picked me up quickly and ran into the room where Anteros was ramming in Hermaphroditus like he was a whore. I almost felt scared that he would break him, but looking at the pleasure on his face, I could tell he loved it. 

"Anteros, darling, something is wrong with Helena" Anteros quickly pulled out of what was now Herma, and turned to me. Herma fell on the bed not being able to hold herself up, but looked over at me with a worried expression.

"No,no, it's too early, your birthday is next week" I looked at Anteros confused as he came over to me, once naked, now completely dressed. 

"Herma, we have to go, it's happening now" Herma's eyes grew and nodded, her clothes also appeared on her body, and I felt I should do the same. I felt a pinch and my naked body all of a sudden was covered by a black, short Grecian dress, with red ropes around my waist. 

"Since, when can you do that" Anteros asked with a raised eyebrow, I gave him a small smirk and shrugged my shoulders, as I suddenly became very tired.

"I think we overdid it on the sex, I'm soooooo tired" Anteros walked over to me and lightly pinched my cheeks.

"You can't sleep love, please stay up, this is important, Cebby do not let her sleep, Anteros, I'll go get her mother and you take her to Hades, he'll deal with you two better than me" I looked up wondering when Herma became so close. I didn't have time to think any more when I felt the worse pain inside of my body, I had never felt pain like this before, and couldn't stop my screaming.

"Once we get to the Underworld, Ares will try something, I know he will, Cebby, Anteros, keep her safe until I have my father and her mother with me" Herma disappeared and my vision spun, before I smelled the familiar smell of fire and brimstone. 

"What the fuck did you do to her" I looked up to see my father with an extremely pissed expression, I felt my body being moved from one person to another.

"Daddy" He looked at me and gave me a watery smile that I would forever have ingrained in my mind.

"I knew this could happen, I received my godhood a week early as well, I should have warned you, it's going to be painful Helena, I'm so sorry" I gave him a confused look, but that was quickly replaced by the loudest scream I have ever conjured in my life. My blood burned, my skin felt too tight, my head was pounding, and my organs were working way too fast. 

"Do something"

"There is nothing that I can do, bring me the Ambrosia and Nectar, we have to make her ingest it" My body started to sweat, a lot, and I felt dribble pour from the side of my mouth. My father wiped it off, and I saw that it looked golden.

"It's already started" he said in a confused tone. I smelled a soothing smell and felt someone kneel on the other side of me. 

"Get as many God and Goddesses as you can find, tell them we need them, please" I heard my mother's voice and felt her hand rub my hair back.

"You are strong, a descendant of powerful Titans and even more powerful Gods, you are the fourth generation of a nature deity, and the second generation of a death deity, you can come back from this, let your body go, and come back from this" Let my body go. What did she mean let my body go?

"Let go Helena, we will keep you safe until you come back, let go" Still confused, but trusting my mother, I let go. The last thing I heard was Hermas scream. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 3.7K 94
A goddess is taken to the underworld as the king's bride; her father knew everything and her mother knew nothing. In this retelling of the Hymn of De...
60.2K 3.2K 32
Hades stopped and without turning around, he spoke, "Tell the Olympians that they don't have to worry about Demeter, because my wrath will dwarf hers...
202K 5.2K 35
The man on the throne abruptly stood up, his dark black eyes shining with an untammed flame, one that turned everything into embers. It was obvious t...
451K 17K 53
They say that Persephone was kidnapped. That she was forced to marry Hades. That she dearly missed her mother. They didn't tell you that she willi...