Wild Vixen (Kamisama Kiss Fan...

بواسطة xXDeadlyRavenXx

(ON HOLD) Kamisama Kiss Fanfiction/// Kurama x OC Kasumi, the little sister of the famous Tomoe. She's having... المزيد

Before You Start Reading...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note: New Schedule
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

2K 75 10
بواسطة xXDeadlyRavenXx

~* Kasumi's POV *~

"Kasumi," a familiar voice called my name.

My body was burning. It was so unbelievably hot. It was unbearable. I couldn't open my eyes. I felt like I was dying.

"Kasumi," the voice whispered sweetly.

I know this voice. His voice... velvet and soft. Kurama? Please tell me that's you.

"Kasumi, I'm here."

I finally had the strength to open my eyes. Kurama's face was the first thing I saw. I smiled, my cheeks flaring with heat. I was panting slightly, my body on fire. My mini self was practically coated with sweat. He stared at me in worry and placed a wet towel on my head. I closed my eyes briefly before opening them again, afraid this was a dream. But I could still see Kurama's face.

"You turned into an awfully cute thing, Kasumi," he smiled. I giggled at this, lightening the mood. I tried to sit up but I winced as a migraine appeared. Kurama sighed and carried me into his arms. I snuggled into his chest.

I noticed how Tomoe was lying down on the bed with Nanami watching him. He was still unconscious which worried me. I blushed in embarrassment as Kurama started to rub my back, treating me like a baby. Oddly, it felt good. It somehow soothed the pain.

He pulled away and held me in front of him.

"Here eat this, it will help you temporarily," Kurama handed me a red pill. "Careful though, it's very bitter."

I opened my mouth. He dropped it inside, acting like he's feeding a child. I chewed on it slightly before my nose scrunched up. It tastes very, very bitter. I feel like I'm going to puke!

I cuddled back into Kurama's chest. The fever was slowly lifting and there was no burning sensation anymore.

"Thank you," I whispered. Kurama smiled and nodded. "Anything for you, Kasumi."

~*~

"So we have to get the mallet back in order to turn them back?" Nanami questioned. Kurama nodded.

I was still in Kurama's arms. The fever was at it again. The pill had worn off. I winced and teared up slightly from the pain. Kurama stared at me in worry and held me tightly.

"The reason they are like this is because their yokai power cannot settle in a body like this. They need their bodies back," Kurama stated making Nanami frown.

"It hurts," I whimpered, clutching my head. Nanami turned to me with a look of sadness. 

"Why does Kasumi have a more severe reaction than Tomoe?" she asked. I bit my lip, trying to get rid of the pain but all I did was draw blood from my lip.

"Kasumi has stronger yokai powers, that's why," Kurama said, caressing my fox ears. I clutched onto his shirt, the pain growing worse by the second. I am going to kill Narukami for this!

"Kasumi, are you okay?" Tomoe asked. Unlike me, he feels better. He has weaker yokai powers than me so the pill lasts longer for him.

"No, I'm not," I whimpered, my head feeling like it's about to explode. I breathed in and out heavily, breathless from the fever. Tomoe sighed, completely helpless in this situation.

Kurama's phone rang. He had an annoyed look as he answered it. I couldn't concentrate on their conversation, the pain weakening my concentration. Before long, he hung up.

"I have a concert but I think I will cancel it," he stated. My eyes widened. He would do that... for me?

I shook my head no, protesting. "You have to go. There are people waiting for you."

"I cannot leave until you get better," he said firmly. I smiled at his concern for me.

"I'll be fine, go. I would hate for thousands of fan girls to get upset just because of me."

Kurama was about to protest but I gave him a stern look. He shut his mouth and complied. It was sort of funny. I was still I child yet I still have as much control over him as I did when I was taller. 

Kurama left shortly. He kissed my forehead sweetly, wishing for me to get better before leaving.

I winced as the pain shot out and I fell to the ground. God, this is so irritating. I can't even take care of myself!

"Kasumi!" Nanami carried me into her arms. She didn't have the same embrace as Kurama. Kurama made me feel safe. I sighed, getting these hopeful thoughts out of my brain. Nanami will suffice for now. My own selfishness almost led to Kurama missing his concert.

She laid me down on the bed, right beside Tomoe. I let out a shaky breath, my temper flaring dangerously. My brother stared at me sadly before placing his hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. He immediately recoiled back as if he had been burned, his eyes wide.

"Kasumi, you're really hot," he said in disbelief. A small giggle escaped my lips.

"Gee, Tomoe, I never thought you would say that to me," I smiled, teasing him slightly. He rolled his eyes at me. Hey, I might be dying but I at least want to go down with a smile.

"Kasumi, Tomoe, I'm going to the super market. I'm afraid to leave you here so can you please come with me?" Nanami appeared at the door way. I nodded and tried to seat up. Key word: tried.

Nanami saw me struggling and took me into her arms. I sighed in annoyance. I hate not being able to do anything.

We walked out of Kurama's house with Tomoe walking beside us. Nanami and Tomoe chatted along the way while I kept quiet, my throat hurting a little. We were walking peacefully when...

"Master Tomoe!"

I opened my eyes to see Narukami's familiars. I narrowed my eyes at them. What are they dong here?

"We have been searching for you!" one of them said. Nanami's grip around me tightened. "We have come to escort you back, Master Tomoe."

"Lady Narukami is worried about your well-being and awaits you at the shrine," the another bowed.

I clutched onto Nanami's shirt, afraid of what might happen next.

Nanami argued with them to my surprise. She wouldn't give us up which made a heartwarming feeling wash over me. How can a human do that?

"I'll handle their problem somehow!" she said confidently, referring to us.

Tomoe's enchanted leaf drifted through the air before landing onto her back. It made her fall to the ground, unable to move. I gasped quietly as I tried to help her up. What is Tomoe doing?!

"You are incapable of doing anything," he stated. "So how could you do anything to save us, Nanami?"

Nanami said his name in surprise. If I wasn't so weak, I would have yanked his ears right off of his head. Why would he say such hurtful things to Nanami after what she's done to us?

"To live life being a burden to you... just the thought of it irritates me," Tomoe said. Hurt flashed in Nanami's eyes. I glared at my brother for being so inconsiderate.

"You there, lion-dogs. I will go to the shrine. Take me there," Tomoe commanded, walking towards them.

"Tomoe, are you really leaving?" Nanami asked, struggling to get up.

My brother stared at her for a moment before his eyes fell on me. "Kasumi, I promise I will make Narukami bring you back to normal." My eyes widened at his words.

"Farewell, Nanami." And just like that, he left us.

~*~

Nanami clutched onto me as we sat on an abandoned bench. We had nowhere else to go and it was getting quite dark. My shallow breathing was the only thing that could be heard through this eerie night.

"Kasumi, I'm sorry," Nanami apologized. "I wasn't strong enough to bring Tomoe back."

I tried to speak but no words came out. My throat was aching badly and my flaring temperature just made it worse. If I could speak, I would have told her it wasn't her fault. It was my brother's fault for acting so self-centered.

We sat there in silence, not knowing what to do. After all, I was merely a child.

"Nanami?" Kurama's voice drifted through the air.

I think I was hallucinating his voice. There is no way he was here. He should be at his concert. Yes, I was just dreaming about him. The fever has made me delirious.

"What's wrong? Sitting out here like this," Kurama asked. My eyes widened. This is not a dream... this is real!

"Where' Kasumi?" he questioned.

Nanami unwrapped her arms that were hiding me and revealed my sick self. My cheeks were probably flared with red, my eyes were partly closed, I was barely breathing and I was sweating terribly.

Kurama's eyes widened as he saw me. He took me from Nanami's arms and took me into his own. I sighed in relief, loving the touch of his skin. I cuddled into him.

"What happened?" he demanded, noticing that my condition was worse than before. I flinched from the loudness of his voice. His volume hurt my ears a little bit.

"Tomoe went back to the shrine. It seems he's going to be Narukami's familiar. I wasn't able to stop him," Nanami said sorrowfully. The anger I felt for my brother returned as Nanami started to cry. Kurama sighed, taking in the situation.

"Kurama," I whispered. He smiled at me and leaned closer. "Give her one of your feathers," I croaked. He seemed like he was about to protest but he noticed the pleading look in my eyes. He nodded before his wings sprouted from his back. He plucked a feather from his wings.

"By having a physical piece of a yokai in your possession, you'll be able to see things that are invisible to humans," Kurama explained and handed his feather to her.

As soon as she touched it, Onikiri and Kotetsu appeared clutching onto her while crying. "Lady Nanami!" 

They explained what was going on at the shrine. Tomoe has hidden himself in the shrine making Narukami very angry. They said at this rate, she might demolish the shrine. They begged Nanami to save the shrine.

I rolled my eyes at Tomoe's behavior. He was acting so childish...

Nanami decided to help them. She thanked Kurama and promised to bring the mallet back to bring me back to normal. With that, she left towards the shrine.

I smiled at her retreating form. I really hope she helps Tomoe even though he acted like a total idiot. But I honestly feel bad for her. She may or not fall for Tomoe but when she does, she will be left heart broken. I feel bad for her.

I fainted in Kurama's arms, the fever too much to bear.

"Kasumi! Kasumi!"

~*~

I woke up to people whispering. My eyes opened before I took in my surroundings. The familiar black painted walls and red colored bed covers was when I realized I was in Kurama's room. I looked to the side to see Nanami and Kurama whispering to each other.

"Kasumi?" I turned my head to see Tomoe, back into his regular body. Except, his hair was much longer than before. As for me, I'm still stuck in my mini body.

"Tomoe?" I panted slightly, my temperature still high. He nodded and picked me up. I leaned into his embrace.

"Not fair. You're back to normal and I'm not," I pouted, trying to lighten the mood. He chuckled.

I smiled and grabbed a hand full of his hair. It was surprisingly soft and silky to the touch. I twirled it around my finger, playing with his white hair. I started to yank it, wanting to pull it closer to me. Tomoe had an annoyed look as swatted my hands off.

"Kasumi, you're awake!" Nanami exclaimed, taking notice. Kurama sent me a smirk. I looked away, hiding my pink cheeks.

"Grow bigger!" Nanami swung the mallet towards me. It hit my head before a fog engulfed my body. I smiled as I looked down at myself. I am no longer a child! I thanked Nanami with a grin on my face.

"Rotten tengu," Tomoe cursed, fuming. Everyone stared at him in confusion. What's he mad about?

My eyes widened as my brother picked up something from the floor. In his hand was one of my bras, much to my embarrassment. My cheeks were bright red. I guess I forgot it here last night...

Kurama took a step back as Tomoe took a threatening step towards him. A blue flame emitted from Tomoe's hand as he glared at Kurama.

"DIE!!" Tomoe lunged at Kurama, throwing fox fires at him. Kurama's feathered wings sprouted from his back as he leaped into the air, dodging the ball of fire.

I face palmed before turning towards Nanami.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" I asked sweetly. She nodded in response. We turned away from the fight and made our way to the kitchen with Kurama screaming after me.

"Kasumi, get your brother to calm down!"

"You're a big boy, Kurama. You can take care of yourself."

"Rotten tengu!"

Author's Note

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating frequently as before but bear with me, okay? It's almost school time and I still have a lot to do.

Picture of baby Kasumi on the side --->

Vote, Comment & Fan!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

87.2K 2.2K 31
After his romance with Nanami ends, Tomoe decides he is completely done with love. As the matchmaking goddess and Tomoe's friend, this breaks Nanami'...
49K 1.1K 11
He killed countless souls with no remorse and he smiled while doing so. Every time she sees him, she cannot look him in the eye because she's afraid...
205K 7.4K 79
Tomoe and Nanami have been friends for years, They have shared their lives with each other, never doubting one another. What happens when their relat...
1.2K 24 11
"𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚" a fanfic about kamisama kiss! warnings: •(sometimes) shitty grammar...