Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 2

By wtkfics

"haven't we met?" his eyes whispered and i had sudden flashbacks of us. it's been long, kim taehyung. ; prete... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
**{Take Note}
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [part 1]
Chapter 35 [part 2]
Chapter 36 [End]
Epilogue

Chapter 15

362K 15.7K 29.2K
By wtkfics

I sat down on the couch, calming myself down.

"Yah, can you imagine what would happen if I wasn't there to save you just now?" Taehyung nagged, "You could've told me to fetch you from your mom's place or something."

"I know, I knoww," I sighed as I slumped in my seat, exhausted. "Um, but do you think that was Soohyun's doing?" I suddenly asked, worried.

Taehyung sat beside me, "Well, maybe, maybe not."

I gulped. She's starting already. Am I even prepared for everything?

"Don't think too much you punk," He smacked the back of my head, "I said I'll protect you."

"Yeah, but--"

"Shut up," Taehyung blatantly said as he lay down on the couch beside me, his legs resting on my lap.

"Your feet stink," I jokingly said to him.

"Good, smell it more," He said as he lifted his foot to my nose before I slapped it away.

"Gosh!" I pushed his legs off my lap, "I wanna go to bed, bye."

"No wait," he said and pulled the back of my hoodie, "I wanna talk to you more."

I turned to him. "What? You're gonna nag at me some more for being home late?" I asked and folded my arms.

"Partly, yes. I've got something else to talk about so don't go to sleep yet, araseo?"

I nodded. I went up to my room and had a long shower. An hour later, I finally got out of the bathroom with my body wrapped in towel.

Just then as I stepped out of the shower, I saw Taehyung laying on my bed, reading one of my novels.

I shrieked. "Yah Kim Taehyung! I told you many times not to barge into my room!"

"You were taking too long," he said, not even bothered by the fact that I'm only wrapped in towel.

"What book are you reading?" I asked, making sure just incase he's reading my diary again.

"The one you said it was about 'How to Get Rid Of Aliens from My Room'," He said innocently, "But I don't see any aliens here."

"Kim Taehyung..."

"Fine, fine I'm leaving," he said, putting the book back on the shelf and walked out of my room.

I closed the door and locked it, before I went to my closet to pick a random oversized t-shirt and sweat pants. I changed into it, then went to unlock the door.

I sighed and threw myself on the bed. "Get in," I yelled, knowing Taehyung's waiting from outside.

Indeed, he was, and he automatically opened the door himself, walking in. He sat on the roller chair and pushed himself towards my bed with his feet.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ms Lee Hyejin," He said and grinned.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr Kim Taehyung," I replied, "I don't need any room service so you may leave right now."

"Yah, this punk," he smacked my forehead.

"Aishh, just what is it you wanna talk to me about?"

"Okay firstly," he started, "Are you fine? Like, about the stalker earlier, you're okay now?"

I slightly chuckled. "I'm fine. He didn't rape me or anything, he just touched my shoulder and fled when you came," I said, "And thanks for saving me."

He smiled, "Okay, um, tomorrow's the last day of our holiday week, before I have to start going to work. So, can we go to the theme park?"

"Of course," I replied.

"DAEBAK! Okay be awake by 8 tomorrow!" He said excitedly like a five year old child.

"Chill, Taehyung," I said, smiling at his adorableness.

"Gotta go sleep, bye idiot," Taehyung said to me and ruffled my hair.

"Bye asshole," I replied to him and we both chuckled.

I watched him as he got up from the chair and went out of my room, before I shut the lights and slowly fell asleep.

***

"HYEJIN HYEJIN HYEJIN!"

I was woken up early in the morning by Taehyung shouting my name repeatedly as he skipped into my room excitedly. "RISE AND SHINE!" He said, shaking me violently.

I took a pillow and covered my face, trying to continue my sleep. "Later," I replied.

"Theme park! We need to go to the theme park now!" He said, sounding all hyper.

"Taehyung can you please shut--"

Before I could finish saying anything, Taehyung carried me bridal-style all the way into the bathroom, while I was struggling to get down.

He put me down in the bathtub. "Be down by 30 minutes," he said, not negotiating with my laziness anymore. He left the bathroom and shut the door close.

I groaned. Fine, since it's the last day of our holiday, I'll just give in to him.

I took a quick shower then went to my closet to grab a random black t-shirt and white shorts, with a pair of white sneakers, putting them on. I quickly blew dry my hair and tied it up into a ponytail.

A casual look for a day out to the theme park with Taehyung. Perfect.

I grabbed my phone and wallet, rushing downstairs to the living room where Taehyung was waiting for me, sitting on the couch with his legs crossed.

He looked at me, then he glanced at his watch, "5 minutes late."

"Aw, c'mon it's just 5 minutes. I'm ready, let's go," I said, trying to escape just incase he's gonna make me do dumb punishments, but it was too late.

"You're paying for the entrance tickets," he said quickly as he went out of the house with me.

"Yaahh!" I whined, "They're not very cheap."

"Well too bad," he stuck out his tongue, jumping into the car and starting the engine.

I sighed, and went into the car anyways, with a gloomy face.

***

"We're here!" Taehyung jumped in joy and grabbed my hand as we ran to see the rides.

"Where should we go first?" I asked him.

"As a warm up first," he said, "The Haunted Maze."

"What?! No! You can't call that a warm up! I'm--"

Taehyung ignored me as he pulled my hand, dragging me all the way to the haunted maze entrance.

I couldn't bear to set my foot into the haunted maze. I have a very weak heart and I get scared pretty easily.

Just when we're about to start the maze, I quickly took a step back, trying to make a run but Taehyung was still holding my hand, tightly. "It's nothing here, I'll protect you," he assured me.

I gulped, already breaking into cold sweat. I hesitantly followed Taehyung as we started the haunted maze. We weren't even that far from the entrance, but a 'ghost' already appeared, and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" I yelled, my legs trembling. The creepy background music was making me feel worse.

"It's nothing, they're just fake ghosts," Taehyung said, sounding all brave and bold.

I breathed heavily, taking very little steps throughout the maze and squeezing Taehyung's hand tight. The disgusting, bloody props were freaking me out.

Until one point, it was very quiet and deserted, when suddenly a 'ghost' jumped out of nowhere, startling both me and Taehyung.

Instead of protecting me, Taehyung pushed me before him, using me to shield him from the ghost.

I continued screaming and repeatedly closing my eyes and opening them, hoping it will disappear.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I yelled, still staring at the 'ghost' before me. Although it's a fake ghost, I was freaking out so bad, I couldn't continue walking.

And so was Taehyung.

"YOU GO FIRST!"
"BUT THE GHOST IS STILL THERE!"
"WAIT I'M SCARED!"

It was pretty much chaotic, until I guess the 'ghost' eventually got tired of scaring us, finally decided to go back to hiding behind the wall, letting us continue our journey through the maze.

I quickly ran all the way out, with Taehyung following behind me. The journey which seemed like forever, finally ended at a certain point after we got scared by like 4 more ghosts.

I gave a sigh of relief, panting hard after completing such a terrifying maze experience. I glared at Taehyung whom was also panting, "And someone said he wanted to protect me."

He smiled sheepishly. "Let's go somewhere else," He suggested.

We walked to the souvenirs shop, looking around to purchase something. "What do you want?" I asked him.

He scanned his eyes around the shop, "THAT!" he pointed to a direction.

I looked to where he was pointing, then I laughed. "Adding to your collection of lion stuffed toys?"

"Don't laugh, it's nothing wrong having lion stuffed toys," He said and folded his arms, frowning at me.

"Alright alright," I said, stifling my laughter, "Let's get two of them. I'll take one."

We went to pay for the stuffed toys and hugged it as we walked out of the shop. "Where are we going next?" I asked Taehyung.

"Rollercoaster!" He said as he looked up to the huge rollercoaster ride just above us.

I gulped as I heard people screaming while they were on the ride. It was zooming pretty fast. Unfortunately, once again, I was forced to queue up for a horrifying experience.

I kept thinking of ways to escape riding the rollercoaster ride, but it was all too late when I'm already sitting on it, and the seatbelt was buckled. I kept
checking if it was on securely, and if any screw was loose.

Taehyung whom was sitting beside me, chuckled, "Why are you so anxious?"

"I hate rollercoasters!" I said to him, beginning to panic because the ride was about to start.

"Well too bad then--"

Suddenly, the rollercoaster started moving forward and I flinched, quickly grabbing Taehyung's hand.

It was slowly moving upwards, and I knew at some point it'll go downhill.

Well it did, and I was screaming my head off.

The whole ride was bizarre, and my hair was all over the place. I couldn't care about how I looked like anymore. I felt like my soul was left behind everytime the rollercoaster goes downhill.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was rather enjoying himself, smiling widely and having fun on the ride while holding my hand up in the air with his.

About a minute or so, which felt like years, the rollercoaster finally came to a stop. My hair which was tied up into a ponytail neatly before, eventually turned into a complete mess.

The seatbelt was released. Feeling dizzy and nauseous, I tried my best to get up from my seat.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked me as we walked down the stairs, "You're so weak."

"YAAH!" I smacked his chest, "I told you I hate rollercoasters."

"I know, but if the ride was longer, you're probably gonna squeeze my hand til' it comes off."

I rolled my eyes, walking ahead.

I bought churros and ate it alone while walking around the theme park.

"Yah give me some," Taehyung said as he waited for me to divide the churros into half.

"I don't want to," I said and bit the last piece of churros before Taehyung stopped me from walking.

I stared up at him, still with the churros on my lips. Suddenly, he leaned down towards me, his face got closer to mine. My heart skipped a beat as he bit the churros off from my lips.

"Yah!" I smacked his chest, "It's my churros!"

"Too bad," he said while chewing.

I turned away, smiling. This idiot, smoother than ever.

We spent the day, eating, chatting, going on rides and took photos with our polaroid camera. It was a pretty fun day spent, until night came and we had to leave.

***

Taehyung and I went to a fast food restaurant nearby for dinner. I ate fried chicken while he was enjoying his chicken burger.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to go to the toilet. "I'm off to the ladies for awhile," I told Taehyung. He nodded and I got up from my seat, heading to the ladies' washroom.

I went to the toilet and checked myself on the mirror, then I realised, I had a big emergency. I gulped and quickly hid in one of the cubicles, panicking.

It's the wonderful time of the month!

Now my shorts look like a Japanese flag. I sighed, desperately thinking of ways to not get out of toilet with embarrassment. It was just an unfortunate of me to be wearing white shorts on that day.

There isn't even sanitary pad dispenser in the toilet. Darn.

I had no other choice but to call Taehyung.

I took my phone out and contacted him. "TAEHYUNG!" I cried out the moment he picked up the phone.

"Orh, what's wrong?" He answered, with a mouthful of food.

"Emergency, emergency!" I looked outside my cubicle just incase someone's around, and there wasn't.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm..." I felt uneasy to spit it out, "I-I'm on... my p-period."

"There's a stain on your shorts?" He asked, and I felt awkward.

"Yeah, and now I don't know what I'm supposed to do right now, I can't get out like this!"

"Ugh you," he groaned, "Just stay there, I'll go to the stores to purchase that thingy for you."

"Will you be okay with it?" I asked.

"Do I seem to have a choice?" He asked me back.

"Fine, be quick," I replied him and hung up the phone.

I waited for minutes while sitting on the loo seat, feeling all uncomfortable.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my cubicle. I slightly opened the door and was shocked to see Taehyung standing there.

"Taehyung! This is the ladies' washroom!" I whispered.

"It's okay, no one's here," he said. "Here's your thing," he handed me a plastic bag with a packet of sanitary pads.

"Oh my gosh thanks," I snatched it from him and shut the door, settling my stuff.

I slightly opened the door again and peeked outside, and Taehyung was still waiting outside my cubicle.

"Uh, Taehyung?"
"What?"
"How do I cover my... thing?"

He sighed, removing his jacket, "Come here."

I gulped, slowly stepping outside of the cubicle and stood infront of him.

Taehyung wrapped his jacket around my waist and tied it securely. "There, is it okay now?"

"Yeah, thanks," I said, being awkward but I was grateful that he helped me.

"Let's pack our food for take-away and head home," Taehyung said and I nodded as we walked out of the washroom.

-----------------------------------------
A/N ;

I made the chapter longer because of the long wait >< sorry for going on a long hiatus. Anyways thanks for reading! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 9.7K 48
"TAEHYUNG!!"Jimin yelled, and taehyung immediately rushed inside, bowing towards Jimin, "who is she?"Jimin asked taehyung pointing at y/n, "she is y...
2.8K 581 20
He stood infront of her, she stared him with her glossy eyes, "i wanna ask you for just one more favor, will you do it for me?"Seokjin asked, "wh-wha...
6.6K 278 52
"please be with me forever y/n..." taehyung held your hands. You looked at his sparkling eyes... "Okay!lets grow old together. " But.. "she lied. H...
3.5K 190 5
"ever so slowly, he approached me. his calloused fingers lightly caressed my cheeks before smoothly tucking my hair behind my ear. the next thing i k...