My Best Friend's Dad - L.H

By tryingtoohardagain

It was not a secret that my best friend's dad is the definition of hot, but he is my best friend's dad, and I... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Questions
Answers
33
34
34

10

61.7K 1.4K 2.9K
By tryingtoohardagain

!Smut warning!

It was over and done with.

I no longer had to be guilty. I no longer had to force myself to think of someone else.

I can be with Luke now.

If he wants me.

What if he regrets what happened?

What if he thinks I'm a total lunatic because I'm in love with him, a 36 year old man.

Then I heard a knock on the door and the man I was just thinking about's head appeared in the doorway.

"Hey you want to come down?" He asked

"Not right now" I said looking down at my phone.

I mean I always wanted Luke but now that I finally broke up with Sebastian I can't help but feel a little bit of regret.

"What wrong hun?" He said walking over towards me.

"I just broke up with Sebastian" I said looking up at him "he didn't take it too well".

He took my cheek in his hands and made circular movements with his thumb.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" He asked slowly leaning forward and pressing his soft lips against mine.

"Yes but what happens when he comes home?" I asked him after he pulled away.

"We'll take it as it comes and right now you need something to eat" he said grabbing my hands and pulling me to my feet.

I couldn't help but giggle a little bit.

He placed his hand on my butt and pushed me slightly towards the door.

"Thank you for cheering me up Luke" I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Anytime baby"

Baby

I like it so much better falling from Luke's mouth instead of Sebastian's.

When I came downstairs to the kitchen Mathilda was sitting on the counter and eating a muffin.

"Hey so did you do it?" She asked her mouth full of blueberry muffin.

I chuckled slightly and nodded.

"Wait she knew you were breaking up with Sebastian?" Luke asked taking out a pan from the cupboard.

"Well obviously I'm her best friend dad" she said rolling her eyes at him.

"How do you know anyways?" She asked raising her eyebrows in suspicion.

My heart rate sped up slightly and I could see Luke had a slight panicked facial expression plastered on his face.

"I-I told him" I said turning around and getting myself a glass of orange juice.

"Well no shit Sherlock but why?" She asked

Again with the questions? Really?

"Why not?" Luke stepped in.

Thank god

She just struggled and took another bite of her muffin.

*     *     *

The day went by pretty quickly actually.

Mathilda and I went to the lake and after that went to the mall.

We both bought a new pair of lingerie (mine being black and hers being white).

For dinner Luke was too lazy to cook anything so we just got take out.

After dinner we didn't really have anything to do so Luke went up to his room while Tilda and I went up to her's.

Her being the easy sleeper she is she fell into a deep slumber almost immediately after we started the movie we wanted to watch, it being Thor obviously. Oh the things I would do to get a piece of Chris Hemsworth.

{ hands up if you think Chris Hemsworth is gorgeous!🙋🏼}

It was only about 23:00 o'clock so no way I was going to sleep now but I sure as hell wanted to finish the movie so I wandered over to Luke's room.

I peeped around the corner of the room to see him so casually on his phone probably scrolling through Twitter.

"Hi" I squeaked as I slowly approached him.

"Hey" he said turning off his phone and laying it down on the night stand next to his bed.

"So Mathilda fell asleep" I chuckled "and we were watching a movie and I really want to watch it finished..." I trailed off hoping he got the message.

"Let's watch it then" he said, patting the side of the bed.

I walked over to him and lay next to him, feeling kind of awkward. He chuckled and motioned for me to cuddle up to him.

I snuggled my head into his firm chest and squashed my body up close to his.

"What movie were you watching" he asked brushing some hair that had fallen in my face away.

"Thor" I said, kissing his hand as it still lingered on my face.

He nodded before clicking some buttons on the T.V and turning on the movie.

About half way threw the movie Luke started leaving kisses all over my face and neck.

Not long after he rolled on top of me and started kissing down my neck, making sure to leave marks. I moaned at his actions and trailed my fingers down his shirtless frame.

He brought his face up to meet mine and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I quickly deepened the kiss, wanting nothing else but him right now.

The movie was still playing in the background while Luke and I were getting heated up pretty quickly.

Luke grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head in one swift motion. Next came my pyjama shorts.

I didn't wear a bra so the only thing I was left in was my panties as all the other clothing had been discarded.

"Luke" I moaned as he trailed kisses down my neck and to my chest.

He started sucking on my left breast as he messaged the other making me feel overwhelmed by pleasure. I had never done this before but the thought that it was with Luke was very reassuring. I felt safe. I felt like he wouldn't take advantage of me in anyway.

"You are so fucking hot" he hissed leaving warm wet kisses down my stomach nearing my sex.

I pulled him up so he was facing me again before slamming my lips to his. My hands found the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down. I threw the clothing to the floor, having no idea of its location.

Luke's hands slithered down my body and his fingers hooked the sides of my panties before pulling them down my long legs.

I gulped as I knew what was coming when Luke reached for a condom that was in a drawer in his night stand.

Luke seemed to notice and looked at me with questionable eyes before they went wide.

"Oh my god you're a virgin" he said, retracting his hand from the drawer.

"Yeah but Luke I want this" I said propping myself up on my elbows.

"I can't take your virginity, I can't take your innocents" he said looking at me

"Luke I want you to take it" I said in a low voice, my fingers gracing over his flexed biceps.

"Are-are you sure?" He stuttered which I found extremely adorable.

"Yes" I said nodding slightly

He nodded and reached for the condom once again this time not pulling away.

He took the condom wrapper and ripped it off slowly, almost painful to watch.

He slid the condom on his length and lined himself up.

"Okay it will hurt a little bit at first but I'm here for you" he said kissing my forehead.

"If you want me to pull out just tell me okay?"

I nodded

He then entered me and the pain was almost unbearable. But I had to do this.

He looked at me with sympathetic eyes but he continued to slide into me.

When he had fully entered me he stayed still, patient, waiting for my permission to move.

"Move" I whispered and he immediately obligated.

His thrusts were gentle and slow as if I was going to break any minute if he did thrusted any harder.

"Luke" I moaned, the pain turning into pleasure.

"F-faster" I stuttered.

"Are you sure?"

I just wanted him now, no need to be sweet.

"Luke please" I pleaded, my voice cracking.

God I'm so desperate

Luke chuckled at my desperate words and sped up his pace.

I felt a unfamiliar burning sensation start to form in my lower abdomen as he kept thrusting, getting faster and hard by each thrust.

"Luke I-i I'm close" I moaned as my fingernails scratched down his beautiful muscular back, easily making marks.

"Let go baby let go" he whispered in my ear.

I held it in a little longer not wanting the pleasure to end but realised right when like began to leave sloppy kisses down my neck.

Luke kept thrusting trying to reach his high.

"Fuck" he yelled and with one last harsh thrust released into the condom.

He fell on top of me, both of us a hot mess. Panting uncontrollably, well mostly me.

He pulled out and roller next to me, throwing the condom away before pulling me into him, making me snuggle up into his side.

"Maybe I should get back to Mathilda's room" I said after about 10 minutes of silence.

"Nah sleep with me" he pouted.

"She'll notice I'm not there" I said

"She won't because she'll sleep till noon" he pointed out

I laughed at him and he placed a kiss on my forehead leading me into a deep slumber.

________________________

Wow long ass chapter you guys

Hope you his likes it!

Please vote and comment

ILY!

-Fie🍉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.2K 33
(@luke5sos is now following you !) who knew being a fan of a band allowed you to meet your baby daddy, husband, best friend ... the package deal
4.7M 157K 38
❝I've never been as close to a boy as I have at this moment, nor have I with a man. A man that's Luke, a man that's my step-father. This was clear...
870K 13.1K 44
A story in which a girl becomes infatuated with her neighbor. ••••••••••••••••• ❝ Luke sits beside me on my porch, continuing to smoke his cigarette...