Dragon Shifter

By SisCatHorse

Annabelinda was recently born into the world of Dragons. Every dragon when born stays in there dragon form. T... More

Hello New and Old Readers
Prologue
Chapter 1 A New Friend
Chapter 2 A Talk
Chapter 3 Cave Making
Chapter 4 The Carvings
Chapter 5 The Male Dragon
Chapter 6 Mate
Chapter 7 His Home
Chapter 8 Finaly Mated
Chapter 9 Meeting The Parent
Chapter 10 The Hallway
Chapter 11 The Story Painting Of Past
Chapter 12 Egg
Chapter 13 The Royal Cave
Chapter 14 The Eggs
Chapter 15 How Many This Time?
Chapter 16 Returning To The Castle
Chapter 18 Shifting For The First Time
Chapter 19 A Touching Goodbye
Chapter 20 Hatchlings Fly
Chapter 21 Finding Out
Chapter 22 Telling The Story
Chapter 23 Asending
A.N. It Has Ended
Sequel!!

Chapter 17 A Dream

7K 220 2
By SisCatHorse

Smoke billowed through the air. Orange light shining brightly in the dark, night sky. Wing beats rushed through the air pounding in a fast WAMP!  Jewels shined in the orange light. Clashes and thumps rang below.

Walking out to the balcony, looking down a war raged on.Dragons fighting each other. Flying around many wounded, many dead on the ground. Fighting to protect the ones that ruled. Flaming her wings up to a higher balcony into a diamond room. Dragons laid dead on the nest. Flapping her wings into the sky. The dark sky greeted her and she flew away from the battle. She was not ready and would give the place a chance when she came back.

((()))((()))((()))

An 

Really really short sorry hope the next one is ok I have to update prologue being as I did update it but then decided to delete all my work it will correspond to this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 3 23
The only difference is, is that her secret is that she's part dragon. Her sister is supposed to slay anything mystical creature especially dragons bu...
417 37 37
This is about a girl named Sophie she was just an ordinary girl till the day the world ended and shape shifters started killing everyone. She reaches...
225 2 11
She was just a teen, she wanted to be loved and to love someone. what happens is a mystery. Life's a climb, but the view is great. It's a small story...
9.2K 428 63
This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to shift and find her mate. But, what happen...