Diabolik Lovers- Meet the dev...

By AnimeloverXOtaku

Hikari Komori, the (adoptive) sister of Yui Komori. They're polar opposites. Hikari has perfect long flowing... More

Chapter One. The Sakamaki brothers first taste.
Chapter Two. Twice the fun. Double the fear.
Chapter 4- Wilted Dream.
Death waits for no one...
For a thousand years...
The Awakening.
MORE BLOOD!

Chapter 3: Third night fright

937 20 6
By AnimeloverXOtaku

Chapter 3- Third nights fright.

*Flashbacks will be in italics whilst dreams are in bold italics.

-----------------------------------------

Running, running from them. No, running from her!

The purple haired woman glared evilly at me, all the colour around me had disappeared. all the vibrant colours became negative and evil. The strange woman glared at me standing next to her as a boy with red hair approached.

"You were meant to protect me, if you can't do that. Then die already!" Screamed the woman, the red haired boys face still blacked out completely didn't seem to hear her. "Do you hear me Hikari!" She yelled gripping my neck and lifting me from the ground. What is she? Who is she?

"What... are... you... talking... about?" I panted, her nails slowly digging into my neck, I felt blood run down to my collar bone.

"You truly don't remember? Fine then, I will make you remember." She lunged me towards the wall so hard that there was a giant crater similar to the one Subaru had created when I first arrived in this house. Subaru? Where did that name come from again? My head was bleeding.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to remember!" I screamed.

"Oh, so the quiet Hikari finally yells. A bit late don't you think. All the times that voice could've saved you from the pain your step father brought, the amount of times it could've saved you from bullying, the amount of times... it could've saved someone else. You were here that day Hikari, remember?" The purple haired woman pointing towards a figure in the distance, pointing directly at a white haired girl around my age.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"That is you, before you were turned into the pathetic creature you are. A human..." She clicked her tongue in disgust. "You were my protector, yet you allowed them to do such a thing to me." Said the woman. "This was when you learnt of my lies and betrayal to you, after this you all became young again, never to remember this again... until now." She said before time began to move again, she was running away, from who? I was being pulled with her, I noticed the white haired woman stayed behind whilst the red haired boy followed.

"Continue to scream, I want to hear it as I drain every drop of blood from your body." Said the boy, I looked back to see that it was... Ayato! The woman continued to run.

"Laito!" She yelled, looking towards the boy on the piano.

"Where is Yuki mother? I'd like to see her again, it has been oh so long." Said Laito. Time froze once more.

"Who is Yuki? Is she the girl from before?" I asked.

"Yes she is." Replied the violet haired woman. "She was, rather you were childhood friends with my boys, this was the first day they realised you were back and they had only just remembered parts of you, but they were so busy trying to kill me. That they didn't get to see you, since you were not permitted to see them. For your parents life mattered more to you than your own. The boys forced to forget you a second time after this." She smiled, time restarting.

"Laito, I promise to bring you to her if you save me, you love your mother right?" Said the woman, mother!?

"Of course I do, your blood is my favourite." He said nipping her skin, she screeched and ran to the balcony edge.

"Don't do anything Laito, I AM YOUR MOTHER, LISTEN TO ME AND KILL AYATO!" She bellowed.

"How could a mother want one of her sons to kill the other. I can understand why they killed you in the first place." I said, only she heard me.

"I can't do that mother. You see I agree with Ayato, life would be better if your beauty was preserved in the ground, rather than in our lives." And at those words Laito pushed the bleeding and badly injured woman over the balcony, leaving her to drop for mere seconds that felt like years, I suddenly appeared beside her.

"See, they're cruel. I raised them well. But meeting you they always smiled being distracted from what was important. Becoming rulers, not wimps. They were meant to be the best, yet you made them who they are." She coughed.

"I didn't make them this way. It was your crappy parenting that got you killed. Don't blame me! Smiling is probably what stopped them from doing this so early on!" I yelled, why was I standing up for them? How do I recognise them.

"As we speak now, you know them in the future, you look different as do they. Your black hair disguising everything you used to be. You know them now and then, this is why you are confused. Your family was a friend... whilst you are now... my enemy." The woman's voice was quiet yet harsh.

"Hello mother." Said a purple haired boy, I know him! What was his name again?

"Kanato... please help... me..." Her words became slow, her breathing was slowing down.

"You look beautiful mother, yet awfully cold. Let me warm you up." Said Kanato, he then placed the tip of wood on the woman, covering her in the fire that once engulfed the wood. "All better." Said Kanato, walking away. The woman only had a moment left to live. Why am I still watching?

"This is the part, that no one knew..." She spoke carefully. A man suddenly appeared. He had dark hair, like a dark green it appeared to be.

"Cordelia!" He screeched. So that is her name.

"Hello Richter, it seems my sons have finally taken me down. Please do not cry." She spoke soft words to the man, he then kissed her gently.

"Please what can I do!?" He pleaded, he clearly loved her.

"This body can not be saved, but my heart can." She then whispered to the man, and before long he tore out her heart and left her body to burn once again.

------------------------------

I jolted out of bed once more.

"What the hell... was that?" I asked myself, sitting in my room. I carefully sat up and looked at my clock. 9AM!? We have school at 6, so why am I up this early? Whatever after that dream, I'd rather stay awake.

I trudged around my room and got cleaned up and dressed in my casual clothes. I wore a white shoulder less jumper with a black strapped top underneath with a pair of white tights and black shorts. Black and white was kind of a trademark colour scheme for me. I moved around softly towards my door, but as I passed my mirror a glimpse of that white haired girl appeared instead of a reflection of myself!? I admit it freaked me out a little but I didn't let it bother me for long before I left the room.

Walking down the corridor I felt like someone was watching me, but of course being the moron I am I ignored it and suddenly I felt three people touch my shoulders and whisked me away to the main room and threw me on the couch. Ow!

"Alright what do you think your playing at!?" Yelled one boy who I'd learnt was Ayato.

"Yeah Baka Chan, what's going on here!?" Yelled the other, obviously being Laito.

"Answer us Hikari san!" Yelled the final boy, who clearly was Kanato. I looked at them perplexed.

"You really have no idea what we're talking about?" Asked Ayato, I shook my head. Why are they yelling at me all of a sudden?

"She's so clueless." Said Laito.

"See Teddy, this is what humans look like when they're unsure of something, it looks funny doesn't it?" Chuckled Kanato. I looked at them again, confusion evident on my face.

"Fine, we will explain. Just because you're so cute~" Said Laito sitting next to me and placing his arm around my shoulder I tried to move but Kanato sat on the other side of me leaning his head on my other shoulder. Ayato crouching on the ground directly in front of me.

"Tell these losers that you belong to me!" Yelled Ayato. I should've known it was something stupid like that.

"No, tell him your mine." Said Laito.

"No she is mine, right Hikari san?" Asked Kanato. I gulped as all three boys leaned in and I felt their breaths against my face. I quickly shot up from them.

"What are you doing?" They asked.

"Getting my space back." I replied.

"Oh are you shy?" Asked Laito.

"How innocent." Said Ayato.

"Interesting isn't it Teddy." Smiled Kanato.

"It's not like that! I just like my space." I said, walking away.

"You can't leave, until you say that you belong to me." Said Ayato. I then walked away from him and sat on the chair cross legged.

"What are you doing now Hikari san?" Asked Kanato.

"I'm sitting down."

"Why? We thought you wanted to leave." Said Laito.

"I do, but apparently I can't leave until I say that I belong to one of you." I replied.

"That's right." Said Laito.

"So say who you belong to." Said Ayato.

"I can't. I don't belong to any of you. So of course I may as well get comfortable." I said, sitting down, looking at a nearby newspaper. "Wow, nothing interesting has happened, the world is as boring as always." I said flipping through the paper.

"You can't do that!" Yelled Kanato, all three of them leaning towards my face. I leaned in back to Kanato since he asked the question.

"Why not?" I smirked. "If I don't belong to any of you and I can't leave until I say I do, then what other choice is there?" I said smiling, lightly poking Kanato's forehead. I then got up and looked through the nearby recipe books. "I wonder if there is anything I could make. Any preferences out there?" I said looking at the confused boys.

"..."

"..."

"..." No reply from any of them, yes! Finally they're quiet! I yelled in my mind.

"You sure are a strange one Baka Chan." Sighed Laito, seeing him look a little sad for a moment before heading to the door, for some reason it broke my heart.

"Hey Laito!" I called out, the other two brothers standing there wide eyed. "You still want that portrait done right?" I asked.

"Yeah~" He smiled, coming closer, I pushed him back a few inches.

"Good, later on I will bring down my sketch pad and I can give it a try alright?" I said.

"Yes! Sounds perfect Baka Chan." He smiled vibrantly, shortly before kissing me cheek lightly and leaving the room. What the hell?

"She's confused again." Said Kanato to his teddy. "Hikari san?" He asked.

"Yes, what is it Kanato?" I replied.

"Could you draw me and Teddy later on as well?" He asked.

"Sure, but you would both have to stay still for a little while." I replied. Kanato nodded and then kissed my other cheek, before walking to the side to look at some candy recipes.

"And me?" Said Ayato, I looked towards him.

"What about you, Ore. Sama." I smirked evilly, shivers sent down his spine."

"You know what I want." He said smirking.

"Nope. You will have to say it. Come on talk, you forced me to speak, now it's my turn." I leaned in towards his face.

"Can you draw me as well, better than the other two!" He demanded rather than asked, but I knew this was the best I was going to get.

"I can try to draw you, but fitting your ego on one page may be hard. I can't promise it will be better than the others." I replied. "Joking, yes I will draw you the best I can. I will do this for all three of you no favouritism." I said, looking at the recipe book again.

"Good." Said Ayato before he pulled my face up and kissed me straight on my lips. I glared at him afterwards. "That's the face, it really does it for me." He smirked before walking away.

"Hikari san?" I turned to Kanato.

"Yes? Did you pick something?" I asked, he nodded.

"I also wanted to thank you." He said.

"Thank me for what?" I asked.

"For treating us all the same, no one does that too often. On top of that you aren't afraid of us." I smiled at him and raised my hand to his head and gave him a light pat.

"Of course, no need to thank me for that. Whether I was afraid or not wouldn't affect how I treat you all, to me everyone should be treated the same way. No favouritism." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Alright. Can we make these?" He pointed to strawberry bon bons and chocolate fudge brownies.

"Sure I love making these!" I smiled, I haven't baked in a while, so naturally I was thrilled. Over the next two hours we made loads of brownies and bon bons and it took almost all of my strength to stop Kanato from eating the brownies when they were still too hot so he wouldn't burn himself. After a short while I passed him a bowl of sherbet sugar and chocolate icing.

"I can decorate them?" He asked.

"Yeah have fun with it. I'm going to wash the dishes and then I will help put them in some pots to save for when people want to eat them and we will make you your own pot alright? Since you helped make them." I smiled. He smiled back like always.

After washing up I heard a crash and turned around to see Kanato staring at his finger.

"Are you alright." I then saw the blood pouring from his finger, how did he manage that!? I mentally screamed.

"Yeah, just a bit of blood. A little blood never hurt anyone right?" He smiled quoting my words from when Subaru threw a knife and it cut me, I smiled.

"A little blood never, but a lot has. We should clean this up, quick healing or not. This must sting at least a bit." I wondered around and grabbed what I needed.

"Yeah a little, but you don't have to-" He started but I interrupted.

"Stop. Yes I do have to. Knowing you, you probably haven't had to treat an injury before, come here." I said pulling his finger towards me.

After cleaning it, disinfecting it and a few curse words from Kanato I wrapped it up in a small bandage.

"Is it done?" Asked Kanato, relieved.

"Yes it's done. Here you've earned it." I handed him a brownie. "Be the first to try one." I smiled and he gladly ate it and smiled.

"It's good." He smiled.

"I'm glad. Why don't you take a seat with Teddy and I'll put them into containers for everyone, we'll give you some of the biggest ones because you helped and got hurt. The boy smiled at my words. After I'd packed them all up and gave Kanato his share he smiled and walked extremely close to me.

"Thank you. For this." He smiled, I nodded at his psychotic smile and before I could stop it Kanato leaned in and kissed me the same way Ayato had done, and just like with Ayato my face became warmer.

"This is what happens to humans when they're embarrassed. It's called blushing Teddy." Kanato smiled at me and left. I just stood there for a moment before continuing what I was doing. After putting everything in pots I went to everyone's room starting with Yui.

"Yui are you in there?" I knocked. Yui carefully opening the door.

"Hello Hika Chan!" She smiled hugging me. "Where were you? You weren't in your room and I got worried." She glared at me, I handed her the box.

"Me and Kanato made some strawberry bon bons and chocolate fudge brownies with icing." I smiled. These were two of Yui's favourite deserts and she smiled back.

"Fine, but why so many pots?" She asked.

"We made enough for everyone, I even got some too." I smiled holding up a box.

"Alright. That was nice of you to make everyone their own pots, you should bring them to everyone before they go cold." She said looking at her homework to indicate she couldn't come.

"Haha you have homework. Alright I'm going to go. Have fun!" I called walking away.

"I'm glad your talking more." She sighed. I only just managed to hear it and I hugged her tightly walking away faster afterwards. "Bye!" She called. "Tell Kanato I said thanks." She called.

"You do it!" And before long I was gone.

Walking around the house always made me wonder how I never got lost. It was like I had been here before even though I'd never even stepped foot in this mansion before, my heart then began to ache I leaned against a nearby wall and caught my breath. I then turned and realised that I wasn't far from Reiji's room and decided to knock.

"What do you want?" Said Reiji opening the door. His red eyes connecting with my blue ones.

"Um... me and Kanato made these and I came to give you some, I have some for everyone." I said.

"What is it?" He said not even looking inside just as Yui did.

"It's strawberry bon bons and then in a separate compartment are chocolate fudge brownies with icing. I thought you'd like some with your tea, brownies like these go really well with Earl Grey tea." I nodded, he smelt the contents of the box and looked inside. Nodding.

"Very well, thank you I suppose. I hope that you didn't leave a mess in the kitchen." He said.

I shook my head, I'd actually cleaned it. It looked even better than it did when I started.

"Good, now leave I am busy." Said Reiji, he always sounded like a butler, but I just nodded and left. Walking away I found Shu's room an knocked, the blonde boy opening the door slowly.

"You woke me up." He said. He seemed a lot nicer than before, yet still not someone a person should mess with, all the brothers were like this.

"Hello. Me and Kanato made strawberry bon bons and chocolate fudge brownies and I came to give you some." I handed the blonde boy the box.

"Thanks." He said, closing the door in my face.

"Whatever your welcome lazy." I muttered walking away, I heard a sigh come from Shu's room, did he hear me? Walking further into the house I found myself at Ayato's room and knocked on the door lightly.

"Oh Kicker?" He looked surprised to see me, I don't know why though I do live here.

"Yeah hey. Me and Kanato made these and I thought I would bring you some." I said giving him the box.

"Aww is this your way of saying you have a crush on me?" He smirked.

"No, it's my way of saying that I don't show favouritism, I gave Kanato, Yui, Reiji and Shu some. Your room was next so I brought them to you." I replied, he was taken back by my words and leaned in to my cheek and kissed me again!

"Stop doing that." I said barely choking out my words.

"Shy are we? No fear, but a lot of embarrassment. Interesting." He smirked. "Thanks." He said.

"Yeah whatever." I said quickly walking away, soon coming up to Laito's room. I knocked on the door.

"Oh Baka Chan!" He smirked. These lame nicknames are all so crappy.

"Me and Kanato made these and I brought you some." I handed him the box the same way I had done for Ayato and of course Laito gave me the same look.

"It's a bit early for a valentines day gift, but I accept. Thank you Baka Chan." Laito then kissed my other cheek.

"It isn't a valentines gift it's just so that no one is left out for crying out loud." Ayato had already done this, so it was becoming annoying. The same three brothers kept kissing me today what is with these people!? I mentally screamed.

"Oh alright. Well thank you anyway, they smell great." He said biting into one. "They are great!" He smiled brightly.

"I'll make more sometime then." I then walked away to try and find Subaru's room. Where was it again? After a short time I found it, but I knew he wouldn't be there for some reason. My suspicion became true when I looked out the window and saw Subaru in the garden near the tower. I quickly shoved my box in my room and went out to the garden to talk to Subaru.

The garden was so beautiful the white roses made the place seem even more beautiful then any I had seen, I used to do the garden at the church so I spent a lot of time outside, but for some reason every time I saw a white rose it put everything else to shame, it reminded me of something I just didn't know why.

"What are you doing here?" Said a voice from behind me.

"Subaru!" I turned to see him standing there.

"Don't make me ask again." He spoke harsh words, but in a beautiful place like this I didn't care.

"Oh I. Me and Kanato made these and I brought you some to see if you wanted them. I gave some to the others as well, but you were a bit harder to find." I said.

"Thanks, now leave." He said tugging the box from my out stretched hands.

"The roses are amazing. Did you plant them all?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. "They've been here for a while." He spoke with sadness.

"They're amazing. I always wanted white roses in the church garden but no one would ever let me. They were more traditional with the red rose thing." I said.

"You like gardens?" He sounded surprised, whilst planting some more.

"Yeah, the garden was the only thing I was really allowed to touch. Do you mind if I help?" I asked, he shrugged and handed me some gloves. "Thanks." Whilst gardening we continued to talk.

"Why did you only do the garden?" Asked Subaru.

"Oh. Well, the people at the church believed I was cursed and that I was the devil spawn so they didn't want me touching any of the holy things, but said I could do the garden in order to keep me away. I didn't mind too much I like gardening I even planted loads of plum trees and a giant Cherry blossom tree was in the middle of the garden that I used to look after, I even created a mote around it. After that I added red roses, I preferred white, but no one would let me. They said I was a devil not pure enough to handle a rose with such a purifying colour to it." I said with a sad smile.

"They don't sound very kind." Said Subaru. "They sound like a load of bastards to me." He scoffed tasting a bon bon. We both stood and looked up at the tower I took off the gloves.

"Yeah, but I learned to get over that, Yui helped me. You should've seen some of the other things they did, they used to pour holy water over me, throw crosses at me hoping I'd burn. They said I was a curse that brought nothing but bad luck because of my parents death and then my foster mothers illness and then my foster fathers arrest. The only ones that didn't do that were Yui and her dad. Their the only reason I stayed." I said giving another sad smile without even realising whilst looking at the tower, it looked so lonely up there. The wind blew and pushed my hair behind my back, I felt Subaru's stare on me.

"Sounds like you went through a lot." He said.

"Yeah, but something bad happens to everyone, I'm sure there is someone out there worse off." I said. "What about you, how was your life till now? You know about me it's only fair." Subaru smiled at me.

"My mother died when I was young and my father was a bastard. He's also the father of everyone here. Yet he never comes over he just stays away." The look of loneliness painted across his face, he was going to keep talking before I saw a tear appear on his face and I placed my index finger over his lips to make him stop.

"Don't cry... if it's painful now, then tell me another time. A time where it doesn't make you cry. I like you more when you smile." I smiled at him.

"Thanks." He smiled at me, but then suddenly I felt his arm wrap around my waste and with his other he moved my head to the side, brushing his lips against my porcelain skin and biting into the skin.

"Suba... ru..." I managed to speak, before I began to feel dizzy, Subaru suddenly jolting back.

"You should leave and get as far away from me as possible." He said angrily, but not like he was mad at me. But at himself.

"Subaru..." I started.

"Just go. Leave me here like the disgusting monster I am." He said. I touched his head.

"People said the same thing about me, I even believed it. But I'm going to tell you something. They were wrong and so are you." He looked at me surprised. "You're not what you say you are, you stopped yourself when you could've easily taken my life, a monster wouldn't stop they would've continued. Your not disgusting, it was only for a moment. See doesn't even hurt." I said smiling.

"Thanks." He said pulling me in for a hug, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Subaru?" I asked.

"Just let me stay like this." The moment he said that I knew it was because like me growing up he didn't feel much love in his childhood, so an occasional smile, pat on the head or hug went a long way to him, for all these boys. I smiled and placed my hand on his head.

"Take as much time as you need." I stoked his hair and I felt him smile, after a few minutes we said our farewells and parted ways. Once I got back I got ready for school an went downstairs again.

"HIKARI SAN!"

"KICKER!"

"BAKA CHAN!" Yelled three voices, I knew it was Kanato, Ayato and Laito instantly, I didn't even have to turn around.

"What is it you three?" I asked, Ayato throwing my sketch pad onto my lap.

"You said you would draw us. You have two hours!" Ayato yelled, I laughed at his words.

"Hahahahaha! That's it? Hahahaha!" I couldn't contain my laughter.

"What's so funny Hikari san?" Asked Kanato.

"Yeah are you alright?" Asked Laito.

"I'm fine, you three are just ridiculous! Your so worked up over a drawing." I don't know why it seemed so funny, but looking at them behaving like children brought a smile to my face.

They sat in front of me filled with confusion.

"Don't worry, you guys just made me laugh acting like such children, sit down and I will draw each of you." I smiled they all sat and stayed still and perfectly quiet for the two hours. I started with Laito, Kanato and finally Ayato.

"Amazing Baka Chan!" Smiled Laito hugging me, looking at the colourful drawing.

"Yes, well done, me and Teddy look great!" Said Kanato.

"Not bad Kicker. Yours truly looks good as always." Said Ayato, I think that was a compliment and bowed to them.

"Thanks, it was interesting using actual people after so long rather than drawing from memory." I said, I then took my stuff upstairs and came back down for dinner. "By the way you three don't go in my room again without my permission." The boys nodded and then everyone else came down to start dinner and as always dinner and the journey to school were quiet with the occasional talk between the brothers and Yui, they'd learnt not to interrupt my train of thought, it was only when I wasn't looking out the window that it was safe to talk to me.

Once we got to school the three boys were still talking about their drawings and the sweets that were given to them before.

"Oh yes Hikari?" I turned to Reiji.

"Yes Reiji?" I asked.

"You were correct." He said.

"I'm sorry, but about what?" I asked.

"The Earl Grey tea and the sweets, they matched each other well." He said nodding.

"Oh that, well I do know my tea and cakes. But thank you for letting me know, I will make more tea suiting sweets in the future." And at that he nodded and walked away.

"I have to say, the sweets were quite good, you did well." Said Shu patting my head and walking away.

"Yeah they're right, they were pretty good thanks." Said Subaru, also walking to his class, Yui walking up to me.

"They really were good Hika Chan, I'm surprised the brothers told you though, they weren't very kind at first but they all seem alright now." Smiled Yui, I smiled with her.

"I think in the right light, they're all good people. Just a little misunderstood." I said walking to class.

"You like them huh?" Asked Yui.

"What?" I said confused.

"You seem to get along with them, does that mean they're your friends?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe..." we quickly walked to our class and for the first twenty minutes I just sat there thinking about what Yui said before. Are we friends? What am I to them? Food no doubt, but I wonder...

Nothing special happened at school and by the time we got back I was so tired from the advances from Ayato and Laito, and talking about baking with Kanato, dealing with Reiji's OCD and trying to wake Shu up so Reiji didn't tell him off for laying on the newly cleaned couch, then dealing with Yui's chirping about the brothers that once I reached my room I got changed and went straight to sleep.

(PLAY MEDIA. Then read this, doesn't matter if you watch before or after, just watch it so you understand what's happening.)

Fragments of memories, or illusions filled my mind, I kept wondering what that was. And the music that's a song I played when I was a child with my original family and occasionally at church there was another place, but I couldn't remember and I continued to sleep through the fragments wondering what they meant.

Images of the Sakamaki brothers when they were young and images of this large mansion swept me up and once all of this was done.

An image of a small white haired girl with blue eyes flashed in front of me her eyes changing red and blood seeping from her mouth before it all went to black...

"Mommy, where are they?" Asked a small white haired girl.

"Yuki, you really like the Sakamaki brothers don't you?" Smiled a beautiful woman with red eyes and the same pure white hair as the little girl named Yuki.

"Yeah, they're fun!" Said Yuki happily.

"I'm glad to hear it, it seems they're the only people you enjoy being with." Smiled the woman.

"No I enjoy being with you , Haru and Daddy too! The brothers are my best friends!" Smiled the girls.

"We know Yuki." Smiled the woman whisking the girl into the air and placing her onto her hip. The young girl giggled.

"Oh is little Yuki smiling? That's good." Smiled a man with hazelnut brown hair and bright ocean blue eyes suddenly appeared behind the two white haired girls.

"Yes I know it's lovely. Is Haru alright?" Asked the woman.

"Yes he is fine, just sleeping now." Replied the man.

"Good. Well Yuki is happy because she is looking forward to seeing the Sakamaki's again." Smiled the woman.

"Yeah!" Yelled the girl hopping down to go put on her shoes.

"Well, I do have some work to do Karl is putting everyone through the ringer." Said the man.

"Oh really?" Asked the woman, the man just nodded before hugging her tightly.

"Mommy, Daddy?" Asked the little girl, the parents acknowledging her. "Does Daddy have a job as important as Ka.. Karl?" Asked the little girl.

"Yes of course I do. I'm second in command." He smiled lifting up the little girl.

"Yay!" The family then left, a sleeping black haired boy sitting beside the little girl. "Brother Haru is tired isn't he?" Said the little girl.

"Yes, because he has been training to protect the Sakamaki family."

"Why?" The parents fidgeted for a moment thinking of a way to answer her question. They didn't want to tell her, but had to.

"You see honey. Haru and you are a part of a very important family. The men in the family protect the main family, the Sakamaki's whilst the women have no need for such things and are allowed to be friends with them and sometimes marry them." Said the mother.

"Do I have to marry them?" Asked the little girl.

"No you don't have to. You can stay their friend. Your role is to be the next head of our family since you are the eldest, that is why marrying them isn't needed like usual." Lied the man, trying to preserve the innocence in his daughter for as long as he could.

"So if I wasn't the eldest I would be forced to marry them when I'm older?" Asked the young girl gripping her brothers sleeping hand.

"Yes, but that's why you should be glad that you are the oldest." Although it was true that the child didn't have to marry it was definitely preferred. And with that the memory faded.

-----------------------

Suddenly a fire began and the white haired child found herself caught up in the flames that engulfed her home.

"Run honey!" Yelled the mother, crushed under a large pillar.

"Mommy!" Screamed the young girl, now almost eight.

"Listen to your mother and run." Called the father, a knife in his chest.

"Come on Yuki!" Yelled the girls brother, pulling her from the house, once the children were free the boy collapsed, a knife in his back the silver sparkling in the moonlight. He fell on his sister, crushing her.

"Haru!" She screamed pulling the knife out. "Haru wake up!!!" Yelled the girl, tears streaming down her face.

"Don't cry... Yu...ki." And with that the boys face became paler than before and his very life slipped through the young girls finger tips.

"Some protector he was huh little girl?" Asked a purple haired woman. "Do you remember yet? You failed to save your mother, father and brother from me." Said the woman with long violet hair, stained with the blood of the small girls family.

"Cordelia." She muttered.

"That's right girl... how about we make a deal. I will spare your life and bring them back to life for you if you do me some favours." Chuckled the woman.

"Fine." Spoke the small girl.

"Protect me with your life. If I become hurt you must treat it like your own injury and continue to fight. And...." The young girl sat there in frightened anticipation. "You must stay away from the Sakamaki boys. Disappear from their minds." Said Cordelia. And that is exactly what young Yuki did.

She went to the mansion and erased the memories of her from the sons minds and protected Cordelia with her life for over eight years (now looks seventeen). Then it happened. The 17 year old Sakamaki brothers managed to kill their mother Yuki doing nothing to save her because of the previous year she knew that Cordelia had lied to her and let Cordelia die. Time enveloped her, in order for Richter's plans to work Yuki must not remember anything. He erased the clock and turned the young girl into a temporary human in order for his plans to work. The girls hair turned black, brief memories of the fire remained so she knew that she was alone in this world, the fire seemed natural to her whereas her true self knew that it was no mistake that they died, they were murdered.

Her body reverted back to the age she was when her parents died and she was left at an orphanage where in the future she would suffer three years of abuse and six years of bullying from the church when at the age of seventeen she would become a sacrificial bride for the Sakamaki family along with her adoptive sister Yui. Yuki was gone. Hikari was born...

"Do you remember yet?" Chuckled an evil voice before I jolted out of bed.

"This dream, it seemed so vivid... what the hell?" I breathed heavily before everything became a blur once more. And I faded into the back of my mind.

I knew them? I relived ages eight to seventeen twice? Last I checked being seventeen only happened last month, why was I put through all of that by the man she called Richter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.1K 46
Ranked #4 for Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction - May 2018 What if Yui wasn't the sacrificial bride? What if Richter failed giving Yui to Seiji Komori, and...
64.1K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
266K 9.2K 26
Finally having the once in a year summer break, Yumiko Fujimoto decided to fly back home to Japan from America to finally see her best friend, Yui Ko...
62.2K 1.9K 32
You are the younger sister of Yui Komori and you both were sheltered by the church your whole life. You weren't the type to show emotions very well t...