The Relationship Lies

By bandboybrad

When Summer's manager Laura signs her up to date lead singer of The Vamps Bradley Will Simpson she never expe... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chaptet Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Quick Update;
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty- One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
ALSO...
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
THANK YOU

Chapter Six.

5.7K 138 48
By bandboybrad

Chapter Six - The Family Feeling

Summer's POV

"My sister Nat, she might ask a lot of questions but that's because she works in Law." Brad explained as he drove along the motorway. Today, he was taking me the two hour journey to Birmingham to meet him family. "And I'm pretty sure my dad will be chilled about the whole thing-"

"Do you think your mum like me?" I asked quietly.

"Definitely, if she starts to ramble on just nod your head and agree that's what Nat and I used to do when we was younger." He laughed confidently. "As long as I'm happy, she is happy. The idea of a fake relationship would never cross her mind so if we stick to our rehearsed story they won't suspected a thing."

"Not even your sister?"

"I'm a good liar and your a good actress." He smiled angelically at the road, then shifting his body slightly towards me. "But there is something I need to tell you, it's quite serious."

"What is it?" I whispered as panic struck my body clueless to what he was going to say.

"There's another girl in my life, I've got an actual girlfriend" He admitted in a serious tone of voice.

"What?"

"She doesn't know about this fake relationship so I don't know how she'll react."

He suddenly parked the car and I start to get irritated. How could Brad risk this whole thing? He knew he had to give up everything for this, so why did he still have another girl? How was he suppose to explain to his real girlfriend that he has a fake girlfriend. We waited in the unmoving car for a few minutes before I completely lost it.

"How fucking stupid could you be?" I snapped at him, focusing on taking deep breaths. "How are you going to explain to your real girlfriend that you have a fake one? And aren't your parents going to be slightly suspicious?"

"We're here, Summer." He replied smirking. "C'mon lets go, stop over reacting!"

"DONT!" I threw my hands up in the air, sighing deeply in annoyance. "You complete twat, if things weren't complicated enough you decide to tell me you have a girlfrie-"

"I was talking about my dog, not an actual human." He interrupted me, I stopped my sentence and inhaled a rather large deep breath whilst processing the words Brad had just spat out. "I have a dog named Jesse, she's the only proper girl in my life."

"I hate you!" I muttered underneath my breath.

"Told you I was a good liar!"

"Brad!" The woman waiting at the door called with a grin across her face. Brad smiled at me and I gave him a reassuring nod that he could rush ahead and greet his mum, while I'll collected our overnight bags from the boot.

"How are you Bradley?"

"I'm okay mum, how are you?" He asked.

"Great since the two of you are here, and I can finally meet you Summer." His mum Anne smiled kindly as I wandered up the pathway to greet her.

"It's lovely to meet you, Brad has said some wonderful things about you." She wrapped her arms around me and I returned the gesture, tensing up.

"All good i hope." She chucked releasing me.

"Not one bad word!"

"Let's go inside, we've had a long journey." Brad instructed grasping hold of my hand firmly. Following behind Anne I stepped into his family house with him walking behind me our hands still connected.

"Would you like a drink? Tea, coffee, maybe something fizzy?" Anne offered politely as she paced around the little kitchen.

"Could I possibly have a glass of water please Mrs Simpson?" I asked shyly.

"Of course you can." She smiled and began making the simple drink. "And call me Anne dear." She smiled and handed me my drink. I thanked her and drank it slowly.

"What brings you here for the weekend then?" Anne wondered as she looked firmly at her son. "No texts or calls for several months then two days ago a phone call saying you are coming over to visit with your girlfriend whom you never seemed to mention ever before."

"I should of told you, I know." Brad sighed deeply as he fidgeted with his hands, unable to keep eye contact with his mum. "Joe has finally allowed Summer and I are publicise our relationship so I wanted to tell to you before you read a magazine article or saw a TV interview."

"How long have you kept this secret then?"

"5 months." Brad lied. "I've only just told the boys."

"And is this relationship both what you want? Relationships can be tough enough if your not in the spotlight but you'll be in the spotlight twenty four seven."

"Brad and I have been over this several times these last few months, we both feel like it's time to make it serious." I reassured Anne, faking at smile at Brad.

"I wish you wouldn't have kept it a secret from me though." She playfully moaned as she made herself a cup of tea.

"I wanted to tell you for ages but then again I don't want to share Summer with anyone." Brad joked as he pinched my cheeks, I chuckled looking down at my water. I placed the glass in the sink, then went to turn around but Brad grabbed me by the waist.

"You are a beautiful girl Summer, I hope my little ickle Bradley knows how lucky he is."

"Mum!" Brad whined on annoyance.

"What?" She googled innocently.

"Can you stop with the nickname little ickle? I'm not four years old anymore." He stamped his feet on the ground causing Anne to laugh.

"Look at yourself, I call you that because majority of the time you are acting like a four year old."

"You mum is very true there." I teased Brad.

"So how did your parents react to Brad, Summer?"

"I-I don't speak to my parents often." I stuttered suddenly becoming shy as I felt my throat go dry.

"Whys that?" Anne asked concerned.

"My mum and dad split up when they found out they were having me, i don't have any contact with my dad and my mum she isn't bothered about me." I whispered quietly. "She has a new family, and I see my manager more as a mother figure."

"Oh you poor little thing." Anne automatically gasped turning around looking at me in shook. "Us parents can never stop loving our children, I'm sure you mum does love you-"

"You clearly don't know my mum." I muttered miserably underneath a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for asking."

"Don't be." I reassured Anne quickly. "It's lovely to know Brad has a kind and caring family."

"Which you are apart of now." She added which caused a smile to plaster itself across my face.

"Where is dad and Nat?" Brad asked. "And where's my girl Jesse?"

"They've gone out for a walk, they said they'll be back for dinner." She explained."Brad, why don't you get yourself and Summer settled in whilst I finish off making dinner?" Anne smiled. I nodded in agreement at Anne's idea, holding onto Brads arm as he lead me out of the kitchen and up the stairs into his room.

"This is my room." Brad announced revealing the rather cramped bedroom. It was tiny compared to his one back at the apartment. It had a small single bed with blue duvet matching his blue wallpaper. The room was cluttered with all his belongings that he had when he was a child; old toys, magazine articles, posters, skateboards and CDs. Above his bed, hanging on the wall was a worn out guitar and photos of younger him playing at what seemed music concerts. "Sorry about the mess."

"So this is where you filmed your very famous YouTube covers?" I laughed settling down on the bed, taking in my change of surroundings.

"Right here." He joined in my laughter, taking the space beside me and smiled to himself. "I was just an ordinary kid, singing and playing my guitar to a webcam then suddenly everything changed."

I'm getting really bad fetus Brad's feelings because of the last sentence ):

The boys are growing so much, can't we just go back to 2012/2013 when hardly anyone knew them...

Please excuse any spelling, grammar and punctuation errors.

And remember to comment, vote & share

Love you all x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4K 50
One little message could change your life, forever. The Vamps/Brad Simpson
234K 5.9K 101
Jennifer has just moved from California to Birmingham in the UK, from her mom getting remarried. However, she runs into James McVey when she babysit...
14.5K 85 56
In which two people meet and end up being everything they wanted. But will circumstances be in their favor? Or will time differences, uncertainty, a...
34.8K 649 31
Bradley Simpson, the popular, cheeky lead singer of The Vamps falls in love with Charlie Gold, a girl in a messed up world of lost dreams and is now...