The Vampire's Pet

By poltergeist_people

this story contains adult content!!!! read at own risk. I glared at the vampire before me, pressing myself a... More

Prologue
Ch 1: Auction.
Ch 2: New Home
Ch 3: Goodnight
Ch 4: Why?
Ch 5: Tea
Ch 6: Jewelry
Ch 7: Ah that.
Ch 8: Only Time Will Tell
Ch 9: Gown
Ch 10: Drink Me.
Ch 11: Dudes and Dresses
Ch 12: Got it.
Ch 13: Monster.
Ch 14: What I Want.
Ch 15: Another Imperfection.
Ch 16: Obedient
Ch 17: Not Drunk Enough.
Ch 18: Damn Him That Bipolar Drunk.
Ch 19: The Quiet Game
Ch 20: Play Time
Ch 21: Prize
Ch 22: Boring Prudish Women
Ch 23: Bad Boy
Ch 24: Everything I Wanted
Ch 25: A Kings Son
Ch 26: Lets Have Sex
Ch 27: Cookies
Ch 28: Not a Word
Ch 29: Calla Lily
Ch 30: Our Little Secret
Ch 31: Ashes
Ch 32: One of Those Moments
Ch 33: Unwittingly
Ch 34: First Step.
Ch 35: ...I am Going to Punch You
Ch 36: Night Terrors
Ch 37: Dinner
Ch 38: You are so Going to Eat Those Words.
Ch 39: You Loooveee Her!!
Ch 40: It's Kind of a Big Topic.
Ch 41: Better in the Long Run.
Ch 42: Three Days Time
Ch 43: Teach me What I Need to Know
Ch 44: Chess
Ch 45: Death Grip
Ch 46: Holy Shit.
Ch 47: Secrets
Ch 48: Falling in Love
Ch 49: This Isn't my Kind of Game.
Ch 50: Fix This Fuck up.
Ch 51: Hypothetically
Ch 52: Five Minutes
Ch 53: I Would Wait Forever
Ch 54: Perfect Flower
Ch 55: Worries, Wants, Needs, Fears, and Nerves
Ch 56: I'll Live Forever
Ch 57: Open Your Eyes
Ch 58: Maybe
Ch 59: Nothing
Ch 60: Make a Visit.
Ch 61: A Bright Side to Everything
Ch 62: Strawberries and Champagne
Ch 63: Taste of Freedom
Ch 64: Waffles
Ch 65: Everything
Ch 66: A Wizard?
Ch 67: How Much?
Ch 68: I'm Yours.
Ch 69: You Hungry?
Ch 70: Drug.
Ch 71: Laugh
Ch 72: High Treason!
Ch 73: Jealous.
Ch 74: Just Gay and Less Deadly.
Ch 75: The History of the Calla Lily
Ch 76: I'm Going to Make This Last Forever.
Ch 77: A Chance
Ch 78: Do you Know how Vampires are Made?
Ch 79: The Best Way to Kill a Mood.
Ch 80: Only a Day.
Ch 81: I Love you Calla.
Ch 83: Calla Dawson

Ch 82: Wide Eyed and Terrified.

150K 7K 926
By poltergeist_people

A/N: OH MY GOD GUYS THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER AND THE LAST CHAPTER HAS ALREADY BE WRITTEN! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

Im not releasing the last chapter until tomorrow at least. Whats the fun of just giving it to you now?

~~

Kaden POV:

Four days. Four days of me avoiding my father and switching between Aldric and Donavan to watch over Calla. 

Donavan is there the most naturally because he is the least watched out of the three of us, he attracts the least amount of attention. 

People tend to pay attention when a Prince or the Illegitimate child of the king walks by. A butler on the other hand, not so much.

Callas heart hasn't stopped yet, which is worrying. I keep expecting to go in there, sit in the same chair by the bed I as I do every day and feel her pulse stop as I hold her tiny hand in my own talking about nothing at all.

The doctor insists she can't hear me when I'm talking due to the state of unctuousness he put her in but its not really in the hopes of her hearing and listening, its more of in the hopes that she will just tell me to shut up and that she's hungry. Its more in the hopes that I would be so busy talking I wouldn't notice the lack of breathing she did.

I want to be there holding her hand when she takes her last breath even if she has no idea I'm there but at the same time I'm terrified of how I will react to watch her life leave her.

The Doctor says her body is holding up very well and should have no problem in the transition. 

My brother repeatedly tells him that if anything goes wrong it would be of no fault of hers.

I walk into the room as I do every day, my eyes softening as I notice my brother sitting in the chair as the doctor tabs away on some computer, checking on Callas current state. "Are you doing her nails?"

Aldric glanced to the doctor before shrugging, "When she awakens as a changeling its only fair it be as elegantly as possible, her new senses are going to want something other than this terrible place to focus on."

I smiled a bit, "thank you brother."

He nodded, "how are things with father?"

"Calla and I will depart the moment this is.." I looked to Dr. Hoover cautiously, "finished. He begging to question where she is and I have a feeling I am closer to a beheading each day."

"Her heart as yet to stop."

"I know. Doctor!"

Hoover looked to us.

 "it is the fourth day why is her heart still beating?"

He blinked, "it will stop sometime soon."

I took his word for it for no reason other than the fact I could not complete this without him.

~~

He was right, as I sat beside Calla last night the heart monitor slowed before flatlining.

It took everything I had then not to panic even though I knew how irrational it was, It wasn't until the doctor announced that everything was going perfectly that I was fully able to calm myself.

"are you listening to me boy?"

I looked up at my father, "Of course. you said the search for Calla has yet to be resolved and you cannot find the doctor anywhere. it has been the same for the past four and a half days. No one seems to be able to find my pet."

The king peered at me, "You do not seem as concerned as I had thought you would be, she seemed precious to you."

"I know my pet, she is a smart strong girl, I am worried but I know she will fare well."

He sneered, "I'm sure you do. But it seems odd does it not? that she disappears after I begin investigating you?"

"I haven't even thought about that ridiculous accusation against me."

"So you had no reason to get rid of your own pet?"

"I would not do such a thing to her."

He nodded, "I am aware, you probably couldn't even bring yourself to stop the damn girls heart once she's no longer the perfect little pet and beginning to age."

"I will do what I believe is necessary."

"I see..and having sex with a pet is necessary to you?"

I grit my teeth, "I told you-"

He slapped a folder on the table between us at the same moment two guards stormed in, the doctor in arms, "Found the bastard roaming around near the kitchen!"

I froze eyes glancing between the photo of a topless Calla straddling me with her lips firmly planted on my own and the bloodied doctor being held by the guards.

Shit.

Shit.

The king watched me as I contemplated what to do, finally gesturing to me "seize him."

I ran. 

Straight through the  halls and into a secret passageway I knew would lead me to the room where Calla lie.

Bursting through the passage to find both my brother and his lover staring at me in shock.

I rushed to Callas side, "the doctor was captured and the father knows I have been sleeping with Calla."

Both of their jaws dropped.

I shook calla lightly, not really knowing what I was doing, "C'mon baby-"

There was a loud crash from somewhere in the castle, my father no doubtably began destroying the secret passages in an attempt to hinder my escape, he finally had a way to kill me, finally had proof of my breaking the law.

Aldric cursed under his breath, "Brother, I will try and distract father and destroy whatever evidence I can find. You and Donavan try and wake her up."

I shook my head, "I will stay with her alone, if we get caught I won't let him take the fall with me. Calla will understand."

Donavan began to protest but my brother understood what I wanted.

He had helped me and I wanted to return the favor.

I watched the two go for a moment before returning my attention to the blonde on the table. I gently pulled whatever wires and tubes the doctor had inserted from her pale flesh praying I didn't ruin everything, it was the last day, she is supposed to-"

He body began to shake and she let out an ear shattering heartbreaking scream.

I pulled the rest of the tubes out and cradled a whimpering Calla to myself, "shh baby its me, Kaden."

"K-Kaden?"

"Yeah baby  its me."

A high pitched whine escaped her lips, "it hurts!"

I brushed her hair from her face, "what hurts baby? tell me where it hurts."

She clutched her stomach, Eyes turning on me, wide and blue as ever.

I was momentarily taken aback and then thrown into a state of shock as her eyes flashed red.

I didn't have time to question it, I shook myself out of my shock and watched as she let out another whine and tiny little fangs grew longer.

She sank her fangs into my arm the same time Donavan burst through the door, "Plane..outside...go!" he was gone before I could thank him

I gently pried Calla away from my arm ignoring the wave of pleasure that came with her taking my blood as she pawed at me, confused and delirious. Standing form my feet I reached for her, "Come my love lets go home."

She looked to open door when Donavan had been standing just as three guards came rushing in.

She grasped my had, wide eyed and terrified.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8.4K 33
(Book 1 in the 'Blood Drops' series) Five drops for the vampires who drink it. Four for the creatures who relish in it. Three for the strong who take...
3M 135K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
1.2K 42 19
A Cage. Here, I sit in a cage with a cold mental collar attached to a heavy chain around my neck as I wait to be auctioned off to a Vampire. A Vampir...
299K 7.2K 30
BOOK 3 "Dance with me Tallulah." His whisper slithered over my skin, tempting me to comply. I smirked as I brought forth my current, allowing it to c...