I'm waiting for you to hurt me

By ScooterChan

The whole school stops what they're doing and looks at us. "Go on Eric. Take the first punch." Peter egged on... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Epilogue
Sequel and more!

Chapter 1

73 5 0
By ScooterChan

Eric's POV:

I walked around town, just wondering. Looking through stores and hanging out with my friends. It was okay but a little boring. We always did the same old dangerous stuff and nothing changed. I needed some change.

It wasn't until late afternoon that I saw a car pull up across the street from my house. I think it's the new people moving into the house. Well, I think, just some more boring people doing the same boring thing as the last boring people.

I sat on my porch and looked at the new family as they got out the car. A mom. A dad. A daughter, nothing special. No one else got out the car so there must be no one left. Just like I said. Another boring family.

I turned to walk into my house, when I heard the car door open once more. I looked behind me to see a boy get out the car. He had brown hair and was pretty tall. Hell, he was fucking cute.

I cought myself staring and desided it would be best to go talk to that guy. I'll just wait untill tomorrow. They just got here.

It was pretty late so I went to bed. I'd usually stay up and go to some party, but I'd rather just sleep today. I was fast asleep when I started to think about this guy. I didn't even know his name yet and he was already filling my dreams.

God, when did I become such a sap. Damnit. I think.

~Time skip to morning~

I woke up the next morning with small memories about my dreams still blurring my eyes. I waited a few hours and then got ready to talk to that guy from yesterday.

Caleb POV:

It was pretty tough the first night in the new house. I saw this guy, yesterday, he had piercings and a couple of tattoos. I could see him from across the street when I got out the car. To be honest he was pretty cute, from what I saw.

I don't know when I started likeing guys. I just kinda did. I really wanted to talk to that guy. I think I should. I will.

I smile to myself as I finish my breakfast. "What's got you so happy?" Bea asked.

"Nothing." I lie.

I look at the clock and it is 4:47. Sunday. September. I sigh at the thought of school in the morning. Then there is a knock at the door.

"I'll get it Bea." I say standing up. I walk to the door and open it. I was shocked to see who it was.

"Umm... Hi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
164K 17.5K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...