(Eren X Annie Book 2) Hurry U...

By HTK200

Second part to (Eren X Annie Book 1) Painkiller Enjoy! ---I don't own characters from Attack on Titan--- More

Chapter 1 Died?
Chapter 2 Alive...
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Pursuit of-WHAT?
Chapter 5 Twins?!
Chapter 6 New Family Member and Surprises
Chapter 7 Friends or Enemies
Chapter 8 Plans
Chapter 9 Fight of Both Friends and Enemies
Chapter 10 Love is Awakening, Proposal, and Child
Chapter 11 Return Home
Chapter 12 The Night before the Wedding
Chapter 13 Wedding Day
Chapter14 Honeymoon Day 1
Chapter 15 Honeymoon Day 2: Child
Chapter 16 Honeymoon Day 3, The Past Is The Past, right?
Chapter 17 Honeymoon Day 4, Fighting Levi
Chapter 18 Girl Chat
Chapter 20 I'm Pregnant!
Chapter 21 Birth
Chapter 22 Babies
Chapter 23 Christmas

Chapter 19 (Final HM) Reiner Vs Eren

1.4K 18 4
By HTK200

//Eren POV//

She seems very cheerful...maybe that lady told her some good advice or something. Eren thought as he and Annie walks down the boardwalk and they saw the Ferris wheel and roller coasters, the sound of children screaming in the distance echoed with the sound of a roller coaster behind it. There were games, clowns, stuff animals...and snack bars to which Annie stopped a few times to get something to eat.

"You seem very hungry?" Eren asked but she didn't seem to listen.

"Hm? What did you say?" Annie asked as she took a bite off from the cotton candy.

"Oh, nothing...want to get on a ride?" Eren asked instead. Annie threw away the cotton candy in the trash and grabs Eren's hand.

"What are we waiting for?" Annie laughed as she dragged Eren to the nearest ride. Eren read the name; Roar...

That looks fun. Eren thought as he saw the tracks that were lifted by wood.

"Ok...good thing there isn't that big of a line." Eren smiled as he saw that the line was only at the stairs that leads to the ride.

Minutes later, they were next and they sat down. They buckled their belts and the rest, then listen to the employee talk about safety and not having a hat on. Eren and Annie were in the front and for the first time since they arrived here. Eren noticed that she seemed nervous.

"Annie?" Eren called her name as he held her hand.

"Hm?" it was all she said as the ride started to move forward and up.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine...it's not that I'm nervous." She admitted. "I never been to a carnival before...now I did, and the best part..."

"And the best part is?" Eren asked but failed to notice that they were close to the top.

"The best part is that I get to spend it with you." Annie smiled.

"Well...I'm glad tha-SSSSHHHHIITTT!" Eren didn't get to finish as the ride went down the hill at maximum speed.

"HAAAA!" Eren could hear Annie scream as they went down faster and faster and taking a right. Eren turn a bit to see Annie's face...crying...but of joy. She was laughing so much that it was making her cry with her eyes closed. Eren could feel a smile slip between his lips and he raised his hands up.

"WWWOOOOOOAAOO!" Eren cried out as the breeze hits his face.

Man, it's feels great...it's like using the 3DM Gear but this is better! Eren thought as the ride went into a tunnel and going up and down.

//Annie POV//

"Man...I feel weird on the legs." Annie laughed as she and Eren sat down on a bench. They were finally off the ride but have went to other rides and enjoyed it. But they needed a break and finally sat down.

"I never felt something like that before..." Eren said.

"You never have been on a roller coaster before?" Annie asked and he nodded no.

"I'm a beginner like you." Eren admitted.

"Guess we share everything on that, huh?" Annie joked.

"WE USED TO BE LIKE THAT TOO, ANNIE!" both Annie and Eren stopped and turn to the person who shouted. Annie couldn't believe her eyes...standing 10 feet away from them was four people.

B-Bertholdt?! Reiner?! Annie cries out in her mind as she recognized her two old friends. Then there were the girls...

"Christa...Ymir?!" Annie was shocked to see her other friends as well. "W-What are you all-"

"Annie...what are you doing here. All the way here in Los Santos? And with Eren?" Bertholdt asked with a hint of anger in his voice. Annie easily noticed and knew why.

He's jealous...this is sort of bad. Annie thought.

"I'm here spending my honeymoon with Eren...my husband." Annie told them as she stood up and walks towards them.

"H-Honeymoon?!" Ymir seemed surprised to hear it.

"AH! I knew you two would finally get married soon!" Christa cried out in joy. Bertholdt face darkens upon the news while Reiner's eyes stares at Eren. "Do you have the ring on?"

"Yep, I never take it off." Annie smiled but then her attention was brought back to Bertholdt. "Bertholdt..."

"Huh?" his expression changes back to normal and stare at Annie.

"It's good to see you again." Annie smiled but turns to worried. "Are you alright?"

"Yes...um...I'm fine...Reiner managed to get all that crap out of me and I'm back to normal." Bertholdt turns to look at Eren. "Thank you for helping back then..."

"It's no problem, we're friends aren't we?" Eren said but Annie saw his face in a serious expression. His eyes directly on Reiner and Annie finally understood.

That's right...Reiner killed Eren's father. Annie's smile disappeared as she watched the tension between the two.

"Why are you here...Reiner." Eren said with a dark tone like when he talked to Levi.

"It's funny...we said something before we took down the Titan Gang, do you remember?" Reiner smiled. "You're the one who said it."

"..." Eren didn't say anything.

"A rematch..." it was all Reiner said before he darted towards Eren and knees him in the stomach.

"EREN!!" Annie cried out in fear as she watched Eren get launched into the bench and breaks through the wood.

"REINER STOP!" Christa cried out as she tried to run at her brother but Ymir held her back. Annie tried to rush at Reiner, to stop him but someone held her back and turns to see Bertholdt.

"Let me go!" Annie shouted.

"You can't stop Reiner...none of us can." Bertholdt told her and Annie relaxed. He finally lets her go and all Annie could do was watch Eren stand and get in his fighting stance. Eren's eyes glowing green as both Reiner and him ran at each other. Then Annie heard Bertholdt say something else. "All we can do is hope that Eren wins."

//Eren POV//

Damn you!! Eren shouted in his mind as he blocked as many attacks from Reiner as he can but his arms were beginning to hurt and now he was dodging. He didn't see it coming but when he did, it was too late and Reiner tackles him. Pushing him forward and finally lifting him up in the air. He was carried through the food stands and shops...both smashing through all of them and Eren could only look over his shoulder to see the House of Mirrors.

"No! You're coming went me!" Eren yelled as he grab hold of Reiner and puts his foot down, rolling to the floor and kicking Reiner over him and into the House of Mirrors. He went smashing inside the mirrors and inside. People were screaming and running from the battle that was unfolding.

"Eren!" he heard Annie shout to him. He turns to see her running towards him but he motioned her to stop.

"Don't, stay back." Eren told her and he ran inside. He ducks down when he heard Reiner step on glass he stood quiet and walked around the mirrors. Being slow careful but hitting mirrors in front of him, he backs away when he heard Reiner right behind the mirror beside him.

One...two...THREE! Eren thoughts screamed as he rammed through the mirror and tackles Reiner through the mirrors. Using him as a shield from the shattering glass as Eren pushed them through the mirrors in front of him. They finally hit a wall but Eren started punching Reiner with combos and kicks. But Reiner was blocking a few and countering Eren. Reiner backs up as Eren pushes forward and they end up in the hallway of the attraction, where Reiner kicks Eren away and both catching their breaths.

"Why?" Eren said with his anger boiling hot in him.

"Why fight you now?" Reiner smiled...but to what happens next shocked Eren. Reiner started to cough up blood and crouches down. To Eren, is seemed familiar.

"The...phase?!" Eren gasped in fear as he rushed to Reiner side and helps him stand. "Damn it...why didn't you go to a hospital?!"

"Not my thing...It would...makes me less...of a warrior." Reiner said as his breathing was rag.

"Warrior?" Eren echoed.

"My sister...Annie...Bertholdt. I wanted to be strong and be a warrior like my mother told me about." Reiner smiled as blood tickled down his lips.

"A legend?" Eren asked but Reiner changed the subject.

"Yes...I am sorry for what I have done...I am sorry for killing your father." Reiner apologized. Eren held Reiner and was quiet...choosing to forgive Reiner or not. But it was proving difficult due to knowing that Reiner was dying.

Letting him die forgiven...or not. Eren thought. He kept thinking about...despite that his father was cruel, he has forgiven him for that. But Reiner planned to kill his father, but is a friend to Annie. He couldn't decide...until he realized it.

"I..." Eren helped Reiner up once again and smiled softly. "I forgive you..."

"..." Reiner could only smile as his knees gave way and he fell. But Eren held him on and gently puts him on the floor.

"I forgive you..." Eren started to cry as he watched Reiner take his last breath and his eyes finally closed. "I forgive you...I forgive you..."

Reiner is dead...

//Annie POV//

"Please don't be dead...please don't be dead." Annie kept repeating to herself as she sat down in front of one of the smashed stands. Bertholdt was standing beside her with Christa and Ymir. The police had arrived and were surrounding the House of Mirrors. "How the hell did this happen?"

"I don't know...but..." Annie turns to look at Bertholdt as he sits down and looks at her. "Reiner is dying..."

"What?!" it was Annie could say as the words sinks into her mind.

"The Phase..." Bertholdt said. "He told me what it was doing to him and he knows he won't make it."

"No...Eren survived it...Reiner can't-but...this can't be happening..." Annie placed her hands beside her head and starts to cry, realizing that one of her friends was dying. "No..."

"I guess this is why Reiner wanted to look for Eren...He wanted to die a warrior." Bertholdt told her as he looks at the House of Mirrors. "A warrior like in the stories he read...he always saw you as a sister, you know that?"

"What?" Annie turns to look at him in tears.

"He kept it to himself but told me...He loves you...like a brother does. Even if he spent his life looking for his real sister...he saw you as someone to care about." Bertholdt started to cry. "I wish he was here to tell you this."

"But..." Annie wipes her tears away and smiles. "It wouldn't be like him to go soft like that to tell me, would he?"

"I guess you're right." Bertholdt smiled but continue to cry.

"He is a warrior...no matter how others see him. He is a warrior to us, Bertholdt." Annie told him as she grabbed his hand with both her hands. Bertholdt nodded and wipes his tears away as well.

"Right." Bertholdt nodded and turn to look at the girls that remained silent all this time. "Right guys?"

"Right..." Ymir nodded with a serious tone but had a smile on her face.

"Right!" Christa nodded yes with confidences.

"FREEZE!" They all heard a officer shout at the top of his lungs. Annie's eyes darted to look at the House of Mirrors and stared in shock to what was coming out.

Eren...no...It was all Annie could think as she watched Eren coming out carrying Reiner's body. Eren's black jacket covering Reiner's upper body as he carried him towards one of the police vehicles.

"FREEZE!" another shout came out.

Eren didn't listen and placed the body gently on the hood of the car. Then he started to walk towards Annie as she continues to sit. Eren's expression was nothing and his eyes were dim. He didn't say anything as he stopped in front of Annie...no words were said to each other.

He dropped down to his knees and Annie quickly reacts by catching him in her arms and hugging him as he starts to cry. Annie finally broke the silences as she rubs the back of his head.

"There was nothing you could have done for him. He died as a warrior, right?" Annie asked as he continues to cry on her shoulder but he finally spoke.

"Right!" he cries out and Annie smiles.

"Then he would be happy..." it was all Annie said to Eren as they hug each other. Not caring that the police were staring or that Bertholdt left and disappear into the crowd. Not caring as Christa and Ymir hug them both together.

Annie knew she could take the pain...she knew Eren can too. No matter what they face or who they may lose someday...

...Because they have each other and their friends to deal with it...and would only get stronger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 2 9
My first story, If it's a little messy I understand. I've been wanting to write for so long and I'm finally taking the opportunity. This is a on/off...
40.8K 1K 17
Life sucked. Then I met Eren Jeager, And well, it still sucked. Until we fell in love. . . . . It still kinda sucks though. Cover art credits to @M...
2.7K 80 28
I would like to say before anything bad happens that......... I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OF ATTACK ON TITAN everything else is my own ideas n...
3.4K 111 21
A romance story between Annie and the reader. This takes place in an alternate universe where the Attack On Titan characters are living a fulfilling...