Switched?! [Gruvia & Nalu] (U...

By beebooboop_

Getting the attention of their crushes was hard enough for Juvia and Lucy. What they didn't need was a spell... More

• Introduction •
Chapter 1 •How It Started• (REVISED)
Chapter 2 •Switched?!• (UNDER REVISION)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 •Confessions•
Chapter 5 •Can We Reverse It•
Chapter 6 •Reversing the Spell•
Omg 2k reads!!!!!
Chapter 8 •Detention•
Chapter 9 •Detention Continued•
Chapter 10 •Christmas Time•
Chapter 11 •Snowed In•
Forever Single (other book)
Chapter 12 •Candles•
Chapter 13 •Saved?!•
Chapter 14 •Shopping•
Chapter 15 •Promposal•
Chapter 16 •Prom•
Important!
Chapter 17 •Graduation•
Should I continue this book??
Switched is Under Revision!

Chapter 7 •In Trouble•

1.3K 50 66
By beebooboop_

JUVIA'S POV:

The sound of my alarm clock made me wake up from my slumber. As I smacked the snooze button to stop the dreadful beeping, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror hanging on the wall right next to my Once Upon a Time poster

(A/N I'm a huge OUAT fan can't wait for the new season to come out, *spoiler* Emma's evil now noooo!!!!)

I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw my reflection. I smiled as I slowly recalled what happened last night; we managed to switch our bodies back and Gray-sama said that we are dating!!!
I never thought so much excitement could happen in one day.

My smile fades when I remembered that today is a school day. I took a quick shower and changed into my uniform.

As I walked downstairs I saw Gajeel sitting on the couch in the living room watching some Psych re-runs.

"Morning," I said stifling a yawn.

"We'll looks like someone's tired," he chuckled, not even bothering to returning my morning greeting.

"But I guess that's expected, considering the time you had last night,"

I sighed, "Levy told Gajeel didn't she,"
I got a pop tart from the cupboard and placed it in the toaster.

"Yup- so what was it like being in bunny girl's body?"

"It was....interesting?" I said questioning my choice of words as the toaster shot out my strawberry filled pastry. I grabbed it and took a bite.

"Juvia wouldn't want to do it again, that's for sure," I said.

Gajeel turned off the tv and stood up, grabbing his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder he started walking towards the door.

"We should probably start heading to school." He said stopping at the door to put his shoes on.

I nodded while swallowing the last of my pop tart and brushing the crumbs off my hand. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my backpack as Gajeel opened the door and we walked out into the snow filled town.

I looked up to the sky as the snowflakes fell gracefully from the sky, hoping to have a normal school day.

LUCY'S POV (morning):

"Lucy, wake up!" My mom yelled for the fourth time, this time coming up to my room and pulling the covers off of me.

"Ugh," I groaned, while desperately trying to pull my covers back up so I could go back to sleep, but my mom had other plans.

I hissed and covered my eyes as the suns rays infiltrated my room. I dug my face into my pillow to protect my eyes from the dreadful glow that now illuminated my room.

"Oh no you don't!" My mom said, grabbing my leg trying to pulling me out of bed as I claw at my mattress trying to grab hold of it.

I finally give in and my mom leaves me to change.

When I get downstairs my mom has already prepared some breakfast me me. I gobble it down- earning a comment from my mom about eating more lady like- then grab my backpack and head out the door, yelling a goodbye to my mom.

Soon the big arched sign saying 'Fairy Tail Academy' came into view. I walked through the gate, passing the courtyard, and into the school.

"About time you got here!" A familiar voice said, startling me.

I turn to see school president, Erza Scarlet. Erza is one of my bestfriends, she is a nice but often scary girl with red hair you won't forget.

"Hey, Erza, what's up?" I asked as we started to walk to class together.

"Nothing much, just watching the halls making sure no miscreants are causing trouble on my turf!" She says her eyes narrow to scan the hallway.

I just sweat drop, she takes her job way to seriously.

We walk into class and as usual Natsu and Gray are fighting. Erza angrily stomps over there, oh there gonna get it now...

GRAY'S POV:

"Hey ice prick, watch where your going!" Flamebrain yelled as I accidentally bumped into him.

"What'd ya call me Fire Breath?!"

" Ice pr-" before he could finished I punched him in the face.

He rolled the sleeves of his uniform up and smirked.

"I'm all fired up now!" He said gladly returning the punch.

I flinched as his fist made contact with my face, just as I was about to strike back, an all to familiar voice made Natsu and I stop in out tracks.

"Natsu, Gray! Is this fighting I see!" Erza's voice bellowed through the classroom.

"N-no, no fighting here!" I said, swinging my arm around Natsu, in a friendly manner, "Right, Natsu,"

"O-of course not, j-just two friends hanging out hahaha!" Natsu said nervously, doing the same.

"Okay, just remember I don't take kindly to trouble makers," she said making her way to her seat.

"Aye sir!" We said together.

'Phew that was a close one' I thought sitting down at my desk as the bell rang.

"Gray-sama's lucky, Erza didn't kill him right there," Juvia said giggling.

Conveniently her desk is right next to mine.  I turned to her and smile, just as I was about to reply our teacher, Mr. Gildarts or Mr. G as we like to call him, walked in.

"Good morning class," Mr. G said.

"Morning," the class mumbled a response which could easily be mistaken for a zombie's muffled plea for brains.

Ignoring the failed attempt of a greeting, Mr. G began his lesson.

NATSU'S POV:

I propped my head up with my hand and looked around the classroom with a bored look as Mr. G continued to lecture the class. The bored look quickly went away when my eyes landed on a certain blonde haired beauty. I smirked as I tore a price of paper from my notebook. I scribbled a message, with my fiery red pen, crumbled it up and tossed it to Luce.

LUCY'S POV:

I was attentively listening to Mr. Gildarts' lesson on magic's change over the years, when a wrinkled ball of paper landed, almost perfectly in my lap.

I look to the direction it came in only to see a grinning Natsu. He gestured to the paper, the grin never leaving his face.

I carefully picked up the note and unravelled it. I squinted my eyes to attempt to read his incoherent scribbles.

Hey Luce,
Super bored rn. Hbu?
-Natsu <3

I smiled with a slight blush, noticing that he left a heart next to his name. I flipped the paper over and wrote:

I'm not rly bored, I'm actually quite fascinated in what Mr. Gildarts had to say.
-Lucy <3

I slid it to where he was sitting beside me. He scanned the note then wrote again on the same side and handed it to me.

I'd rather class just be over, so I can go home and sleep.

I chuckled at his childish thoughts, considering there are still 7 more periods left till he can go home.

"Is there something funny, Ms. Heartfillia," out teacher spoke, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Uh, no sir, I was just....um, it's nothing," I replied, mentally face palming at my stupid answer.

He walked to my desk. The whole class's eyes were locked on my stiff self as I try not to screw up more than I already have.

"Nothing?" He questions, while reaching for the note. "Let's see,"

He examines the note and looks back down at me. His intimidating stare makes me try to look everywhere else but him. I notice Juvia and Gray laughing about my current predicament. I give them a pleading glance, silently asking for assistance. Juvia returns my plea with a shrug and a thumbs up, as if I've got the situation under control. As I realize that they would be of no help, my eyes travel to the pinkette who started this mess.

"It's really nothing, Mr. Gildarts. Just some notes," I said, trying to convince him to go back to the lesson, while glaring at Natsu.

"Really, because last I checked we were learning about the evolution of magic not how boring my class is, Mr. Dragneel," he says turning around to face Natsu at the last part.

Natsu guiltily smiled, while scratching the back of his neck.

"See me after class- both of you," Mr. Gildarts said with a strict tone, as he made his way back to the front of class, note in hand, to finish the lesson.

The class shifted their attention back to Mr. Gildarts. You still could hear some whispers trying to figure out what just happened.

I turned my head to Nastu, glaring at him. He just smiled and turned to the front of the class. I just roll my eyes and return my attention to Mr. Gildarts.

•~•~Time Skip |AFTER CLASS|~•~•

JUVIA'S POV:

I carefully placed all my note from class into my blue chevron designed binder and gathered all my other supplies into my arms.

"Looks like Lucy and Flamebrain got themselves in trouble," Gray-sama said.

"Yea, it's not surprising- Natsu always seems to get into some kind of trouble,"
I said, recalling all the time Natsu's been sent to the principals office.

Mr. Makarov probably gets tired of dealing with him all the time.

Gray nodded in agreement.

"Hey, listen, I kind of jump the gun yesterday night, uh, taking to Gajeel, when I said we were...uh, dating," he paused.

I gulped, "Uh yea, J-Juvia remembers,"

Multiples scenarios started to play out in my head, all ending with the same, blunt words- I don't like you.

I closed my eyes waiting for the words to come.

"I realized....."

'Here it comes'

"That we haven't actually gone on a date...yet. So I was wondering do you wanna, uh, you know....go on one later today?"

My eyes snap open, "Huh?"

"Uh, I mean you don't have to if you don't-"

I cut him off by launching myself at him, "Of course Juvia will!"

LUCY'S POV:

Natsu and I made our way to Mr. Gildarts's desk.

"Great going, Natsu!" I said, hitting him in the arm.

"I was just havin' some fun, Luce," he whined.

I rolled my eyes, while hitting him again in the arm. I pouted when he didn't even flinch as my fist made contact with his hard biceps.

Mr. Gildarts's handed us the note and look up at us. He was currently sitting in his chair with his feet up on his desk- a very unprofessional position if you ask me, but that's Mr. Gildarts for ya.

I took the note from his grasps as Gray and Juvia pass us walking hand in hand.

"Ms. Lockser, Mr. Fullbuster if you would join us please,"

"Huh?" Gray asked, "why we didn't do anything wrong,"

"Less complaining, more joining," Mr. Gildarts said, his said gesturing to where we were standing.

Gray and Juvia hesitantly walk to where we were.

"Uh, are we in trouble, sir?" I asked.

"For passing notes in class, no," he said, sitting up straight, "but for using magic from a forbidden spell book, yes, you happen to in big trouble,"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Hey guys, sorry it took so long, I had one hell of a summer (lots of traveling). I made this chapter extra to make up for lost time, it's more around 200o words! I put in a lot is effort to finish this, so please vote and comment and share this story with your friends. Thanks for all your patience and support!

-T-I-A-N-A-💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 62
Juvia has been wandering around for five years without a home. When the police catch her, they force her to move in with her mother, since her father...
62.8K 2K 24
During a particularly dangerous job with Natsu, Lucy, and Gray, Juvia is affected by a strange type of magic. Everything seems fine until they get ba...
38.8K 1.4K 17
"Where was she? She struggled to move her sore limbs and heard a metallic 'clanggg'. She stiffened at such a loud noise, and attempted to bring her h...
4.6K 327 19
Gruvia high school AU. Juvia loves Gray but wonders if it is really worth it. She decides to test her feelings. Gray continues to be apathetic, but w...