Annabeth Chase sex goddess

By sapphiresilverblood

there will be sexual interactions in this book More

duties and changes
a time for somthing

we get our titles

27.7K 39 37
By sapphiresilverblood

Annabeth pov
"Welcome to Olympus!" Zeus boomed . "Let's just get to the point." Ares grumbled.
"Sweetie, don't act like that on one of the happiest of days, the day the seven and the few people of their choice become gods!" Aphrodite squealed.
"Wait what!?" Piper yelled
"We are putting all the god positions possible in a bag and you will pull one out and that is what chose you to be the god or goddess of itself meaning there will be no changing afterward, but first pick some people close to you to become immortal as well, percy you first."

"My mom and paul blofis." He said confidently . And they poped into the room.

"Annabeth you next."
"My dad and my step brothers and mother." I responded nervously looking at my mom, but she smiled good she is happy with who I chose.
Jason went next choosing Reyna.
Then piper chose her dad.
Hazel chose Nico and will.
Frank chose grover and his family, and hedge and his family.
Finally leo went and chose the stole brothers, katie (who would've thought he would chose his partners in crime, not me *note sarcasm*) and calypso after that they all popped into the room
"All right, time to draw!" Posidon said with a smirk, sorta like he Knew what we were gonna get. I hope I get goddess of architecture.

Frank draws-shape shifting
Hazel draws- precious metals
Piper draws- natural beauty
Jason draws- leaders
Leo draws- creator
Percy draws- Mischief
I draw- sex WAIT WHAT! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
I screamed and then passed out.

Percy pov:
Annabeth drew, screamed and then passed out I pick up her slip read it out loud and start laughing with everbody else, well everyone except for Athena who just storms out literally steaming, seriously even mom and paul were laughing.
After our laughing fit I made a ball of water and splashed her she woke up sputtering "PERCEUS JACKSON I WILL KILL YOU!"
Then it all came back to her and she ran screaming "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."
"I got her!"
Jason shouted as he flew out of the room coming back with Annabeth kicking and screaming.

"Well then, time to declare your tittles and for your accompanies to become immortal, lets start with Annabeth."

"Noooooooooooooooooooo!"

"Ahem, well then it's time.
I zeus god of the sky, king of the gods give Annabeth Chase the power of control over all sexual interactions in the mortal and godly world."
Then Annabeth... changed her boobs and butt got bigger and part of her personality changed only slightly just enough so that she would accept her roll, and it went the same
With me and the rest of the seven and I, and can I say Annabeth is Loking hotter than ever.
And the people we chose became immortalized.

Oh. My. Gods, oh wait correction us.
Im super excited
Annabeth has rules to being sex goddess
1.she can only have sex with me.
2. She HAS to have sex at least twice a week.
3. She has to make at least eight people sexually active a month (it can be the same people)

Her powers are growing and shrinking any part of people's anatomy she wants to make them more sexually attractive and she can make sexual atraction stronger for anything such as she can make jason and piper want to fuck more than they do now. The seven and calypso are now to start living on the all new Argo III cause festus is festus again and the Argo II does no exist any more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
215K 13.9K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
207K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc