Dominated

By MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?

14.3K 413 29
By MemoirsofaGeisha

CHAPTER NOT EDITED AND THERE IS MATURE CONTENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I TRIED TO KEEP IT PG BUT CLEARLY I AM INCAPABLE OF DOING SO. ANYWAY ENJOY! VOTE OR COMMENT. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR THOUGHTS.

Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?

We were shooting down drinks at the bar. It helped that he was the owner so I didn't have to worry about paying. I was well and truly past the point of being hot and bothered right now. My body was on fire and you practically smell the lust coming off me in waves.

"Let's go." His voice broke through my drunken haze. "For the last time, are you sure?"

"Oh for heaven's sake! What's wrong with you? You know I'm always sure."

"Okay then let's go."

"Wait; can we maybe do the heavy stuff later? I really just wanted to make up all the time we've missed."

His eyes shone.

"Come here."

He gripped my hair gently and pulled me close to him. My head barely reached his chest. I was only five feet seven inches and he was well over six feet. That has never stopped us before though. When I was close enough he dipped and captured my lips fiercely and I returned his kiss eagerly. He backed me up against the wall and continued kissing me. His tongue tasted of alcohol and I sucked on it making him groan.

His hands reached under my top and cupped my breasts. I managed to pull away. "Not here," I rushed out. He kissed me again and there was a slight shift in the air. My eyes flew open when my back connected with a soft mattress. What the hell just happened? He started to strip and all was forgotten.

His midnight coloured hair hung loosely down his back in that single braid that I loved. I wondered briefly who does his hair now since I no longer had that role.

When he was finished he stood proudly in front of me in his boxers. His flat stomach looked even better than the last time I saw him, and his legs looked strong and firm.

"Come."

I crawled over to him and sat back on my heels waiting. He took his time in getting rid of my clothes and ensured he barely brushed my erogenous zones in the process. A moan escaped me and my body's temperature rose. His hands gripped my hair roughly and my juices flowed from within me and down my thighs.

"I like your hair like this," he said before flinging me backwards on the bed and climbing atop me. He bit my lips drawing blood, then licked it away and kissed me fiercely. His tongue plundered my mouth and I returned his kisses just as fiercely.

Within seconds he was buried inside my cunt. We both moaned out our satisfaction. It made me wonder how long it has been for him. I didn't have time to dwell on it because he started thrusting into me roughly. He held back nothing and he wasn't gentle.

He flipped me around and positioned me on my hands and knees. I did so gladly. I loved it doggy style because it allowed me to feel every inch of the cock I was taking. He thrust into me, using his hand to pin me down flat on the bed. With my ass high in the air, he rammed his cock over and over into me. My legs wobbled from the orgasm that rocked my body, but he still did not stop. His strokes picked up pace and I could do nothing but take everything he was giving me.

When I was on the verge of another orgasm he pulled out of me. I but my lip to stop the curse from escaping.

"Turn over."

I did as he asked.

"Suck."

I got on my hands and knees and prepared to suck him off.

"No hands," he said. "Put them behind your back."

I took him into my mouth and slowly began to suck him off.

"You can do better than that Liah."

I lavished his cock until I felt his need for release. When I got him to that point, I sucked him to the back of my throat and felt the first spurt of his hot seed.

"Swallow."

I obeyed him and swallowed every last drop.

"Good girl," he said and stroked my cheek before pulling out of me. "Now bring yourself to orgasm." He stood back and watched me play with myself until I climaxed.

"Better?"

I nodded. He was different. Normally if I had asked for plain sex he would have punished me from before the words finished leaving my mouth, but he didn't.

"You're different Aid."

"I know."

"So when are we going to play?"

"You want to play?"

I nodded again.

"I don't anymore."

"What does that mean?"

He turned away from me.

"It means I don't play anymore."

"Not even for me?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Please?"

"No."

His response wasn't as firm as you would have expected, which meant there was still hope for me. I got up from my position and walked over to him. Wrapping my arms around his torso from behind, I hugged him.

"Please, please, pretty please. I want to play."

"You are such a child Li." He turned in my arms and smiled. "Maybe later we'll play."

"Yes!" I fist pumped the air and he chuckled.

"Let's shower first and maybe you can cook us something to eat?"

"Why don't you cook?"

"Because I like when you do it."

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Skin to skin we made our way to the shower. He wanted a bath so we had a very long relaxing one. He washed my hair and after some begging he let me undo his braids and washed his hair. It had grown so long it was even hard for me to manage.

We exited the shower and I sat him down and started drying his hair. I loved taking care of him. He was always the one that took care of me before. It's no wonder I ended up involved with him.

"You know my hair won't dry like that don't you." He smirked at me. "Have I taught you nothing Liah?"

My amber eyes connected with his gold ones in the mirror. I let out a sigh. I really wanted to dry his hair the normal way but that clearly wasn't going to happen.

I flung the towel aside and held my palms out over his hair. My palms started to glow and heat radiated from them. Within seconds his hair was almost fully dry. The ends were a problem.

He sat there smirking at me.

"You know, you could dry your own hair instead of sitting there smirking."

"I know I could have, but you wanted to do it." He shrugged.

I all but melted.

"You're on fire."

"What?"

"Your hands are on fire."

He was laughing at me. I quickly got myself under control before I accidentally set fire to the place. What was up with my powers?

"Sorry."

"Hmm, braid it."

A soft breeze blew through the room and his hair started to float. I took my time braiding his hair because I wanted it to be perfect.

"Finished," I said.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me down to his lap. My towel slipped and I tried to fix it.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure."

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face against his neck. He chuckled at my action.

After putting on one of his t-shirts and him only putting on jeans, we went to the kitchen and I made pasta and garlic bread which we ate with wine. We talked and just tried to catch up on the things that we missed in each other's lives.

I was no longer his student but he was still interested in my training. My new instructor pretty much didn't teach me anything new. All that I knew I learned from Adrian. I was devastated when he left.

We talked until late and I fell asleep curled up against his body.

Hot my subconscious screamed at me. Heat was all I felt coursing through my body. I twisted out of Adrian's hold and came awake. Fire, my body felt like it was on fire. I groaned when wetness pooled between my legs. What the hell was happening to me? My hands flamed up and I jumped from the bed.

Adrian jerked awake.

I brought my legs together trying to stop the burning there.

"Liah?"

I bit my lips. His voice went straight to my core and I fell to my knees ensuring I locked my legs together tighter to stop the burning sensation.

"Liah what's wrong?"

I looked up unable to voice the issue. He must have seen something in my eyes because recognition crossed his face.

"Oh sweetheart, you're in heat."

I bit down on my lip again before finally managing to croak out. "Help me."

Adrian

I fell to my knees parallel to her and stroked her hair gently. She could not have picked a worse time to fall prey to her heat. Yet, I had to help her. I owed her that much.

"Shhh, I'll take care of you."

She whimpered.

One of my hands snaked under my t-shirt and caressed her core. I didn't waste any time getting to the source of her problem. My fingers massaged her clit and she moaned. I continued stroking her hair while inserting two fingers into her. Her head fell forward and I slowly started to stroke them in and out of her.

She spread her legs wider giving me more access. I picked up the pace giving her what I knew she needed at the moment. A third finger joined the others and I pumped them fast in and out of her bringing her to that place where she would find comfort.

I pressed down on her bud and she shattered around my fingers. I knew that would not be enough for her but it would at least calm her down a little until the heat started raging again.

I withdrew my fingers and stroked her until she purred against me and bit my neck.

"Careful Liah."

I inserted a finger once again and she was just as ready as she had been before. Quickly, I got rid of my bottom and lifted her up positioning myself at her entrance. She was in pain, I could tell, so with one swift thrust I entered her. "Ahhh," she moaned and started to move against me. Her eyes were closed as she moved up and down my cock with her pussy juices flowing against it.

My hands rested on her hips but I didn't take control. I allowed her to move at her own pace, fucking my cock any way she liked. She rode me like I was a bull at a fair. This wasn't about me so my release wasn't important.

She flung her head back and moaned each time she came down on my cock. On and on it went until she reached her orgasm and bit my neck rather roughly.

"Christ," I groaned, and joined her in her release. I was not expecting that. My cock pulsed as my juices continued to flow from me to her. She collapsed against me and was out like a light.

*****************

I could not believe he actually fucked that girl. I tried my best to get her to leave but she just would not budge. What am I supposed to tell him? He gave me one task to do and I couldn't even do it. Slowly I started backing out of the room all while trying to figure out how to phrase the conversation I knew I had to have.

My back bumped into something and I let out a startled gasp, but before it could escape a hand snaked around and covered my mouth. I was pulled roughly but quietly from the room. I kept still and tried not to struggle. Whoever it was was strong enough to snap my neck in a second if he wanted to.

"Turn around," a voice said lowly.

I turned cautiously and came face to face with someone I never thought I would see again in a million years, much less in person. My mouth fell open but no sound came out. He studied me closely.

"Impossible," I muttered. "It's not possible. You're, you're...No it's just not possible."

I closed my eyes and re-opened them to the same sight as before. When it dawned on me that he was not going away I quickly got down on my knees, bowed my head and awaited further instructions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 8.2K 33
Ryia and Leo finally return to Talahan after a year of being in fae training. But they don't expect a war to start with Simon. Will Alexandria, Ryia...
452K 20.4K 50
Second book of 'The Nerd Can Fight' Series *You'll need to read the first book to understand this one* After Adam's memory loss, Cassandra struggled...
434K 16.7K 42
The 3rd book of the Ryonan series. Aria Seizan has been plagued with the memories of that night for years. Recently, her nightmares have gotten out...
5K 78 17
Book 2 - Step right up for the World Duel Carnival! Join Sakura, with her friends and family as she and Yuma, along with Astral and Anubis as they co...