Behind the scenes

By perfectlychim

//DIECLARI\\ Clara has a boyfriend Diego Domínguez. They're together for 3 years now and Clari is really in l... More

Chapter 1. Introduce
Chapter 2. Audition
Chapter 3. Mail
Chapter 4. CastMeeting
Chapter 5. Diego Ramos
Chapter 6. Focus
Chapter 7. First scene
Chapter 8. Flirting
Chapter 9. Dream
Chapter 10. Lake
Chapter 11. Just a kiss
Chapter 12. Tini's idea
Chapter 13. Sleepover
Chapter 14. His arms
Chapter 15. Clari's home
Chapter 17. Nearly caught
Chapter 18. Telling Tini
Chapter 19. Decision
Chapter 20. Cheated
Chapter 21. His family
Chapter 22. I chose you
Chapter 23. Cuddles
Chapter 24. Pregnant
Chapter 25. He knows
Chapter 26. Telling everyone
Chapter 27. Twins?
Chapter 28. Mom
Chapter 29. No names?
Chapter 30. Abril and Giulio
Chapter 31. Giving birth
Epologue
A/N

Chapter 16. Lustful

410 29 1
By perfectlychim

"Just enjoy it..."

I gave little kisses down her neck as she put her head back to give me more space to kiss.

"D-Diego..." She whispered. "Shhh, enjoy. Remember?" I whispered. She nodded.

I turned her around so I could face her. She just stood there looking in my eyes breathing heavy.

I leaned in and so did she. I finally reached her plump lips and kissed her passionately.

She moaned in between the kissed what turned me on. Yes it did.

I picked her up and layed her on the couch. 

I putted her on my lap and kissed her neck while biting it softly.

"Hmm D-Diego..." She moaned slightly. I ignore it and kissed down her neck to her breasts pulling off her top trying to pull her bra off too.

"Need any help?" She smirked. "Yes please" I smirked back. She slowly put off her bra and put it beside us on the couch.

"Now, now it's my turn to take off those clothes and show that sexy body of yours" she smirked unbuttoned my blouse.

"Hmm much better" she smirked. I kissed her again and put off her jeans and her panties. She did the same by me so we were both naked by now.

I kissed her neck again and then down her breasts. She began to moan as I kissed further down her stomach.

"Ah... D-Diego... Don't... T-tease m-meee" she moaned. I kissed her thigh up to her inner thigh.

I got back to her lips o a kissed them passionately.

"D-don't... T-tease...m-meeeeeeeee ah!" She moaned as I cutted her off by getting... In her... I think you know what I mean by that huh?

"Oh my! Ah! Don't ever stop!" She moaned out loud. And the rest of the night went by like this... Let's just say, it was a sleepless night.

A/N
!!IMPORTANT!!
I'm going to publish a new book in the evening! I guess around half past 9 or something. Read it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 468 22
COMPLETED violetta and leon, a happy couple with a bright future in front of them. violetta is a shiny girl who is famous because of her incredible...
28.2K 2.1K 46
Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso had been friends for some times now... Close friends to be exactly. They were very close since in the first season of Vi...
17.2K 1.1K 52
A sequel to Blind Love. Angie and Herman are finally together. Herman accepted Angie to be Maria's Sister. Can there love survive or will there be...
24.5K 826 20
Diego is in love with Violetta and he and her are best friends. Then comes Diego's cousin, Leon. Violetta knows that Diego loves her and thinks about...